Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 118204 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1840 on: January 26, 2022, 05:18:53 pm »
[Futile Struggles] Hannah Perez Carried, Groped, Hogtied, and Gagged Multiple Times • Part 1

Description: Hannah is carried over her captors shoulder. They end up in an old abandoned industrial factory. He gropes and manhandles her, and then he cuts the ass out of her blue jeans. He then binds and gags her. He leaves her to struggle. After a while the man returns. He ties a rope around her neck and makes her stand. He gropes her tits through her sweater as he smacks her ass. He positions her as he pleases, and all poor Hannah can do is mmmpph through the big red ballgag. He cuts the crotch out of her jeans as well. He then grabs more rope and starts binding her even more securely. He cuts away the entire front of her cute blue sweater. He gives her now bare tits a squeeze, before he continues adding more rope. He ties her elbows together and then wraps the rope around her body, above and below her tits. This is where art 1 ends.

Tags: rope bondage, all natural, gagging, jeans fetish, sweater fetish

Type: wmv
Size: 728,03 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:32:35

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1841 on: January 26, 2022, 05:27:13 pm »
Pretty Girl Pole Tied

Tags: amateur, teen/young, post/pole/tree tied, rope bondage, brunette, jeans, tape gag

Type: mp4
Size: 91,57 MB
Duration: 0:09:18

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1842 on: January 26, 2022, 05:31:10 pm »
Hot Girl Tied Up Gagged Blindfolded

Tags: amateur, teen, chairtied, taped, tape gag, legs, big tits, lace panties, silver tape, duct tape bondage, tight bound, lingerie, high heels

Size: 30,01 MB
Duration: 0:02:04

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1843 on: January 26, 2022, 05:34:22 pm »
[Office Perils] Ludella Hahn • Pink Hottskirted, Strapped and Led

Description: Ludella is dressed in a pink Hottskirt, sleeves and a black frilly secretary top. Mr Big Boss grabs black straps and immediately gets to work taking the first one and strapping her elbows together. He takes another and straps her wrists tightly together. The third strap pulls her arms in tightly to her body. Black Hottbonds ankle heel locking cuffs are then attached to her feet and a black panel head harness ballgag is put on and strapped tightly. Her ankle cuffs are then attached together with a very narrow chain and she's led back and forth still tightly bound gagged and hobbled. After a few passes Mr Big Boss shortens the hobble and takes her for a few more passes. Eventually he wants to get a better view so he takes off the lead and has her walk back and forth for him. He finally pushes her up against the desk surface and tells her to wait for him to get back from some business.

Tags: hottskirt, straps, collar and lead, high heels, panel ball gag, hobbled, tight straps, secretary, gagging, pantyhose/stockings, spandex, leather fetish

Size: 37,89 MB
Resolution: 426x240
Duration: 0:15:02

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1844 on: January 27, 2022, 10:19:37 pm »
[Bondage Mischief] Mallory Needs a Ride

Description: Mallory Page stopped over asking for another ride! She seems to think I am her personal taxi and I should give her rides whenever she wants for free. Today it is time to pay up. I quickly tie up the petite Mallory in her leggings and boots and leave her alone to think about how selfish she has been. She moans and complains through her gag but it has no effect on me I am just happy to see the sexy Mallory finally getting what she deserves! This almost makes up for all the rides I have given her, looking forward to her next payment!

Keywords: gag, gagged, cleave gag, cleave gagged, struggle, danger, peril, pantyhose/stockings, yoga pants, did, boot fetish

Size: 31,28 MB
Duration: 0:05:00

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1845 on: January 27, 2022, 10:22:41 pm »
[Bondage Damsels] Almira • The Many Shades Of ... More Bondage

Description: She had read the book, she had watched the movie. Now she had experienced it. For the second time.
Bound on the bed, the ropes wrapped around her young body. Duct tape gagged. And this time hogtied. She had gotten used to the struggling, the squirming, she knew that was what she was supposed to do, what he expected of her. But still only those soft whimpering sounds.

Tags: struggling, whimpering, moaning, duct tape gag, did, rope bondage, submissive sluts, stuck

Size: 38,04 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 0:07:19

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1846 on: January 27, 2022, 10:25:21 pm »
Outdoor Hogtied

Tags: bondage, redhead, ballgagged, jeans, high heels, elbows tied, tied in sweater, teen

Size: 55,65 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:12:13

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1847 on: February 10, 2022, 10:06:05 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Bella vs. Her First Mummy

Description: When I discovered that in Bella's extensive list of bondage escapades that mummification wasn't one of them, it was a travesty that needed to be resolved. Excited Bella was all too willing to get wrapped for the first time. By the time the vetwrap reached her waist she was already having some second thoughts. Continuing to coil her arms were next and the time to change her mind long over. As the vetwarp continued to shrink and tighten around her small frame, the reality of how stuck she was now obvious. With even her fingers wrapped into little balls, there was no possible way to escape. Ever.

Tags: mummification, orgasms, ballgagged, tape bondage, struggling, topless

Size: 243,9 MB
Duration: 0:14:26

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1848 on: February 10, 2022, 10:09:51 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Rachel vs. Opposing Forces

Description: Her discomfort starts slowly, and is easily manageable at first. Rachel squirms to get comfortable knowing it will never come, but the ability to try is comforting at least. Then the nipple clamps come, and she's left with a choice: struggle to relieve the strain on her back, or stay still and relieve the pain in her nipples. It's a tough decision. Carefully she tests the waters, but every chain, clamp, and cuff works against her. Suddenly nothing is comfortable and Rachel wants to thrash to find relief, but those nipple clamps keep her tethered in more ways than one. Pulling them off is the only answer, but is it worth it?

Tags: ballgag, chains, jeans, nippleclamps, nudity, predicament

Size: 178,0 MB
Duration: 0:10:42

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1849 on: February 10, 2022, 10:12:39 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Autumn Bodell vs. The Traffic Tease

Description: Struggling fiercely in her ropes, Autumn never thought she'd wish for traffic but she was today. Between her legs a magic wand is tied tightly in place, threatening to come to life at any moment. That moment would only come when the security camera sensed motion or more specifically, street traffic. Craning her neck to look for cars her wish would come true only for it to shut back off seconds later. Becoming more frustrated by each passing vehicle Autumn can't do anything but hope for more traffic to push her over. Who knows, maybe she'll get lucky?

Tags: ballgag, computercontrol, nudity, orgasmdenial, orgasms, rope, shorts, spreadeagle, teasing

Size: 229,5 MB
Duration: 0:12:20

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1850 on: February 10, 2022, 10:15:30 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Chloe vs. Her First Impression

Description: Chloe was in for a treat; she just didn't know it yet. Wrapped in tight ropes on a chair, legs frogtied, she's left in the perfect position. Before her fun begins though, a 6" penis gag is strapped tight. If nothing else, it will give her something to focus on when the magic wand comes out. Hung from above, it lightly presses against her pussy, teasing her immensely. Any move to press against it only pushes it away and further frustrates her. It only takes minutes before she's a drooling mess and willing to agree to anything for the sweet release of an orgasm. Does Chloe deserve it? One way or another, she's going to end the day with a lasting first impression.

Tags: rope bondage, gagged women, orgasm denial, struggling, made to cum

Size: 210,7 MB
Duration: 0:12:40

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1851 on: February 10, 2022, 10:19:13 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Emily vs. A Simple Trade

Description: Looking through the collection of clothes in the wardrobe Emily really liked the pink catsuit. Suggesting some purple ropes to go with it she quickly agreed. It wasn't long before drool was pouring out of her mouth from her gag. Trapped on top of the cage with her elbows and legs tied together escape was out of the question. In her haste to agree, Emily realized a time limit was never agreed to.

Tags: catsuits, ballgagged, swallowing/drooling

Size: 248,9 MB
Duration: 0:12:16

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1852 on: February 10, 2022, 10:22:02 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Lilly vs. The Double Vibe

Description: It's always nice when a plan works out, unless you're Lilly. Muted moans of was all she could muster through her panty gag as she was bolted to the wall. With arms and legs secure a single crotch rope is pulled tight, pulling her forward into an awkward spreadeagle. Lilly has to keep focused if she wanted to stop the crotch rope from getting any tighter. Adding to her predicament two magic wands are placed on crotchrope sending vibrations directly to her clit. Within moments Lilly's legs are shaking and she's on the verge of orgasm. As the first one hits her legs give for just a moment the crotchrope even deeper. Trusting her hips out to relieve the pressure she finds the vibrations continue without pause, readying to repeat another orgasmic cycle.

Tags: rope bondage, struggling, orgasms, corset, ballgagged

Size: 243,6 MB
Duration: 0:14:24

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1853 on: February 10, 2022, 10:24:56 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Joy vs. Her Tiptoe Plight

Description: From a list of bondage ideas, Joy will always pick the most difficult. Knowing this I always make sure I have plenty in my back pocket for her visits. Today's rig starts easy enough with a boxtie using leather belts. A tape gag covering her mouth a thick leather collar is tightened around her neck. Nearby a metal pole sits at eye level for Joy which makes for a perfect point to strap her collar too. She's forced to go high on her toes to keep the pressure off her neck. Additional straps on her legs make balancing a challenge but that's what Joy loves. Now it's just a waiting game; how long can she hold out?

Tags: belts, device, latex-rubber, predicament, rigging, tapegag

Size: 315,5 MB
Duration: 0:15:35

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1854 on: February 10, 2022, 10:27:43 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. The Forced Experiment

Description: One question I've seen asked a number of times is can girls really be to orgasm? Instead of joining the debate I decided to put it to the test with my beautiful assistant Jamie. She starts with her arms and legs tethered in restraints with a magic wand pinned against her pussy. Starting the timer at one minute and on a low setting Jamie does her best to prevent herself from cumming. I repeat the test with two and three minute intervals. The whole set is repeated again but on high with telling results. It's best to review our findings for yourself which you'll find to be quite conclusive!

Tags: orgasms, struggling, orgasms, blindfolds

Size: 372,0 MB
Duration: 0:24:36

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1855 on: February 10, 2022, 10:30:32 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Emily vs. Her Big Mouth

Description: Wearing a sexy red catsuit Emily is ready for fun but not the kind I had in mind. With a roll of extra-wide vinyl tape in hand, I went to work securing her legs. Opting for a column bind over a frogtie would be more comfortable for the long haul. Her elbows and wrists were next, the tape crushing them both together. Emily's known for her mouth so a large gag is strapped tight to remind her to keep her opinions to herself. As plans go through, she still managed to complain plenty about her situation. As she was likely to keep complaining anyway and roll of tape in hand, I'd give her a good reason to.

Tags: catsuits, swallowing/drooling, ballgagged, tape bondage

Size: 319,7 MB
Duration: 0:15:44

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1856 on: February 10, 2022, 10:34:12 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. Black on Black

Description: Normally I'm not one that likes my girls in black, but that was until Jamie stood in my doorway wearing a black latex dress and matching black babydoll shoes. For such a stunning outfit the least I could do was give her matching accessories, right? A black trainer gag got her started before the electrical tape came out. Legs, wrists, forearms and of course, elbows all bound tightly together. Jamie isn't one to give up easily though and gives it her all but from where I'm sitting, she's going to be there for a while.

Tags: latex, tape bondage, ballgagged, struggling, escaping

Size: 172,2 MB
Duration: 0:11:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1857 on: February 11, 2022, 11:23:45 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Maggie vs. Kaecie's Toys

Description: Looking for her hairbrush, Maggie finds it in her roommate's room - but not before her foot finds her bag of toys. Looking through the bag, she starts to figure out what her roomie is doing with the door locked. Curious as to what could be so entertaining, she uses the pictures in the magazines to put herself into a hogtie. Struggling and giggling behind her gag, Maggie starts to see how her roommate enjoys being tied up. Still, after a few more minutes she decides it's time to get free and goes for the keys. In her eagerness they go flying off the bed, stripping away all fun she was having. Her luck really turns sour when her roomate shows up, and she doesn't sound happy.

Tags: self bondage, ballgagged, topless, handcuff and shackle fetish, struggling, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 191,6 MB
Duration: 0:11:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1858 on: February 11, 2022, 11:28:17 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Summer vs. Helpless Tickles

Description: Squirming in her not so innocent schoolgirl outfit Summer wonders what will come next. The spreadeagle leaves her very vulnerable to any torment. As she soon finds out, tickling is on the menu today. Starting with her feet and working up to her ribs and armpits it doesn't take long to get her squealing. Summer tries to defend herself and unable to even bite due to her muzzle gag. With plenty of hours left in the day, there's only one thing to do and that's to keep tickling her until one of us tires. If it turns out to be Summer she'll be conveniently prepared for bed as well.

Tags: classic tickling, costumes, nudity/naked, pov female, gagged women

Size: 338,1 MB
Duration: 0:16:39

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1859 on: February 11, 2022, 11:38:15 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. The Rope Vibe

Description: Jamie starts out with her elbows cinched together and wrists tied to the foot of the bed. Her ankles in turn are tied to the head of the bed and topped with a tight crotchrope in front. Confidence for escape is high but nothing gives; rewarded only with tighter ropes. Giving into her cute pleading look I slip a magic wand into her crotchrope. Expecting to only tease her, Jamie is far more turned on than I expected and cumming from only the ropes vibrations.

Tags: rope bondage, orgasms, struggling, ballgagged, bikini, crotchrope

Size: 188,2 MB
Duration: 0:12:31

Download