Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 118132 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1800 on: December 29, 2021, 08:59:17 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Gingalicious Gets a Spanking or A've Gote Me Sunnys Bak!

Description: Beautiful Aussie redhead Ginger says she will bring me back the sunnys (That's Australian for sunglasses) that I left in her car if I will do a favor for her. I said sure! I'll give you 2 dollars. She said I don't want money! So I said how about 2 dollars and a spanking. She said yes and make it 2 dollars US. Be careful what you ask for Ginger!

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, gag, ballgag, high heels, spanking, paddling

Type: wmv
Size: 147,94 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:19:38

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1801 on: January 01, 2022, 12:13:05 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Kali • Bound and lost in the woods

Description: Kali has escaped the white slavers and ran into the woods. Unfortunately her arms were still brutally bound behind her back in a cruelly effective chicken wing tie so her arms were completely useless to her. The woods were think and without the use of her arms she was defenseless against the branches and brairs that whipped and grabbed at her. She felt greatful that they had her to wear knee high boots as then afforded some protection to her bare legs but the stiletto heels made running through the woods difficult. Her tiny mini skirt rode up her ass but she could do nothing about that with her arms uselessly pinned to her spine. She had been able to dislodge the gag early in her escape but she was still left tired and out of breath and had to stop to rest from time to time. But panic and fear always her to move on to try to find a way out of the woods and some civiliation and help. But her luck ran out as she stumbled into one of the snares left by the slavers to guard against escapes. She didn't even see the rope in her exhausted state until it tightened around her booted ankles. Kali feel hard to the ground without the use of her arms to break her fall. She cries out in shock and frustration as she lay on the ground trying to kick free from the snare. Her hands were behind her and totally useless so she tried to pry the rope off with the heel of her other boot. But is was useless and she heard someone coming through the woods. She looked up in dread when she seen the Hunter who headed the slavers. She begged and pleaded with him to please let her go but he was in no mood. He pulled out a huge red rag and stuffed it into her mouth. Then using a torn sheet he tied her gag in place. He flipped poor Kali over onto her belly and untied the end of the snare from the tree. He then crossed her ankles and tied them tightly together with the rope. He attached her ankles to her bound elbows and pulled the ropes bow string tight her back into an arch. Kali looked up at him with pleading eyes but he took no pity on him. Instead he told her that he intended to leave her hogtied and helpless there in the woods and come back for her in the morning as punishment for trying to escape. Kali watched in helpless horror as he walked away leaving her at the mercy of the creepy crawlies and wild animals that came out at night.

Tags: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, hogtied, chicken wing, damsel, captured, boot fetish, upskirt, escaping, bra fetish, bdsm

Size: 118,6 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 0:10:07

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1802 on: January 01, 2022, 12:18:46 pm »
[Futile Struggles] Outdoor Afternoon Agony for Lexi Lane • Part 2

Description: I bind her tits really tight this time, before giving them some hard slaps. I let her get used to her predicament as she'll be bound like this for quite some time, and it is still going to get more intense. I remove her cleave gag and replace it with a shop rag and tape. I show some mercy and slightly loosen her crotchrope, but it is just as tight or tighter when I spread her legs and tie them off to stakes driven into the ground. More rope is wrapped and cinched around Lexi's upper torso and the sturdy post. Nose hooks are next, which secure her head to the post.

Tags: outdoors, big tits, extreme bondage, male domination, all natural, crotch roped, breast bondage, high heels, nudity/naked

Type: mp4
Size: 422,1 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:18:58

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1803 on: January 01, 2022, 12:22:50 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Chrissy Marie • Chrissy's Fetish For Helplessness

Description: Gorgeous Chrissy Marie asks you to tie her up with one condition.. That you make it extra tight for her so she can feel completely helpless.
Strapped tightly into a leather armbinder, Chrissy is already helpless, but you want to make sure she is satisfied. Next you layer a complete body harness of tight nylon rope over the top, welding her ams to her torso and tying her hands (the D ring at the bottom of the armbinder) securely to her crotchrope. A rope is added around her thighs and ankles and cinched, frog-tying her in place. She reminds you not to forget her gag.. and you don't want to disappoint her.. A large ballgag and then add plenty of tape over the top to keep in firmly lodged back in her jaw.
Now you leave your finished masterpiece there to struggle and squirm in the complete helplessness she so wanted.

Keywords: chrissy marie, rope bondage, leather armbinder, spandex leotard, leggings, frogtied, ballgagged, tape gagged, layered gags, crotch rope, boots, corset, struggling, helpless, opera gloves

Size: 909,88 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:20:30

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1804 on: January 01, 2022, 12:26:37 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Carmen Valentina • Bound peril for the sexy ADA

Description: Hot curvy blonde assistant DA was calling in to her boss at the court house letting him know that she will be late for work today, unaware of the danger lurking nearby. She hangs up the phone and get up from her sofa when she is grabbed from behind. Before she can scream for help a foul smellng chemical soaked gag is clamped tight over her nose and mouth. Her eyes, nose and lungs burn as she inhales the fumes. She tries for fight back but the fumes overwhelm her as her legs become weak and she feels lightheaded. Her knees buckles as she struggles to breathe but in a matter of seconds everything goes black.
Carmen awakens and tries to move but someone has tied her hands well, she opens her eyes to discover that she is tied to a chair facing her front door. But what really has her scared is that she is looking down the barrel of a 12 gauge. She cries for help but the brute comes up behind her pulls her head up to look into his eyes. He looks familiar but can't quite place it. Then he reminds her that he was in court everyday when she was prosecuting his brother and sending him to prisonn for lift. Carmen tries to scream for help but he clamps his hand over her mouth and tells her that he is hear for revenge. He pulls a pair of her panties out of his pocket and stuffs them into her mouth. The he seals her mouth shut with layers of stretchy white bandage wrapped tightly around her head. He then ties a rope to the trigger and runs it up and ties it to the ropes between her tits. He tells her that if she struggles too much or if someone opens the door then the 12 gauge will go off and there will be nothing left of her pretty head. He leaves her stuggling and pulling at the ropes tied around her wrists trying to free her hands. But the knots are too tight there is no escape. The brute returns a little later and hangs her cell phone by the door and tells her that when her phone rings and no one answers they they will be sure to send someone over to find her. And when they open the door it will be all over for her. He pulls out some white tape and wraps it tightly over her already gagged mouth to insure she can't warn anyone that show up at her door. He leaves her helplessly bound and gagged in her chair looking down the barrel of the 12 guage.

Tags: bondage, did, rope bondage, hand over mouth, shiny, high heels, gagged girl, tape gag, struggling, tied up, chair tied, bound & gagged, peril, bdsm

Size: 203,3 MB
Duration: 0:14:15

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1805 on: January 01, 2022, 12:33:24 pm »
[Sexy Tied Girls] Beautiful Kimi hogtied

Description: Blonde Kimi will be hogtied on screen with white ropes and gagged with black tape.

Keywords: hogtied, tape gagged, damsel in

Size: 173,4 MB
Duration: 00:11:19

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1806 on: January 01, 2022, 12:39:47 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Ayla Aysel • Horny cheating step-mom blackmailed into bondage

Description: Pretty trophy wife Ayla sits on the sofa chatting with her lover about how bored she is with her busy new husband and his stupid brat step-son. She really misses going out partying every night, hanging out with her friends and getting fucked every day. It has been too long since she has seen her lover and really misses him, with her husband out of town for a few weeks on buisness and little Timmy off to summer camp she finally has some freedom. She really can't wait to see him and begs him to talk dirty to her so she can masterbate and dream about being fucked all night long again. She grabs her wand vibrator opens her legs wide while her lover begins to talk dirty to her. She vibs her pussy with the wand, closes her eyes and pleasures herself lost in her world of lust. Then her dream world is rudely broken when she hears a loud noise, Ayla looks up to see her bratty step-son Timmy holding his smart phone recording her in her compromising position. She ends the call abruptly and tries to think quick, she needs to get that smart phone away from Timmy and erase the video. She begins to sweet talk Timmy offering him bribes, candy, pizza but nothing works. Finally in frustrated panic she asks him what he wants in exchange for the phone. Timmy tells her that she never plays with him and he really loves playing cowboys and Indians. Ayla thinks about it, she really hates the brat but she doensn't see the harm in playing with him if he will give her the phone and never speak of this again. Timmy then tosses her a bundle of rope, Ayla looks down at the rope and reluctantly agrees to allow him to tie her up but he has to promise to free her when she asks. Ayla is now tightly bound in ropes, her legs are folded and tied so her ankles are tied to her thighs with lots of ropes cinching her stiletto heels to her ass. He has also tied her wrists behind her back, Ayla has been struggling for some time to work on the ropes binding her wrists but the brat is good, she can't even find the knots. It has been a while since she has seen Timmy, where the fuck is he? Ayla calls for him to come back and untie her like he promised, she has head enough of this foolishness it was time to let her go. Ayla struggles helplessly getting angry now as she demands Timmy come back and untie her. Finally she hears him return and looks up and tells him that he needs to go to camp now, untie her so she can drive him. but Timmy has other plans. Ayla looks up as the brat picks up her wand vibrator and waves it around, Ayla tells him to put it down and quick playing around and untie her. She hands are going numb and she really wants to get rid of him. Then Timmy turns on the vibrator and presses it against her pussy, with her legs tightly bound and spread and her hands tied behind her back Alya can't stop him. She tells him to stop and how inappropriate this is, but her pussy is still wet from her dirty talk with her lover and Timmy finds the right spot, Ayla rubs against the head of the vibrator in pleasure then realizes what is happening and dispite her being turned on she snaps out of it and demands he stop. Timmy pulls the vibrator away in embarrassment and Ayla thinks she has won her first battle of wills with him. But then he pulls a pair of her panties out of his pocket and waves them around in front of her face. Ayla realizes that he now intends to gag her with her own panties. She is really pissed now and orders him to untie her now. But Timmy doesn't listen and drops the panties on her head. Now Ayla struggles on the floor still tied up and helpless. Timmy has disappeared again but before he left he packed her panties deep inside her mouth and then sealed her mouth shut with layers of shiny black tape wrapped tightly around her head. The little bastard added more rope wrapping it around her upper arms and cinching her poor elbows close together behind her back. Then the little prevert tied her wand vibrator to her crotch using rope to secure the head of the vibrator to her pussy. He turned the thing on and left her alone tightly bound and gag. She struggles desperately in the ropes trying to ignore the vibrator stimulating her pussy. She needs to free herself before Timmy can think of other ways to his pretty step-mom. But with her elbows tied so tightly together escape is immpossible and she can't reach around her body with her elbows tied to pull the vibrator aways. Then she moves in just the right way and the head of the vibrator simulates her clit, Ayla can no longer fight it as her poor clit is vibed, she screams into her gag as her whole body begins to quiver and shake as her orgasm builds up inside her pussy. Finally she screams into her gag as her body pulls helplessly against the tight ropes as her orgasm explodes inside her pussy. Her mind goes blank as the orgasms begins to subside. Ayla pulls at the ropes again, she needs to get free now before she cums again. She then hears little Timmy in the next room, he is on the phone and to her horror she hears him inviting his friends over to play.

Tags: bound, gagged girl, tied up, taboo, tape gag, frog tied, upskirt, back seamed stockings, rope bondage, wand vibrator, struggling, tied elbows, masterbation, bdsm, shiny clothing, made to cum, high heels

Size: 394,5 MB
Duration: 0:10:02

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1807 on: January 01, 2022, 12:45:24 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Emily Addison In Playfull Squirming

Description: Emily Addison is about as cute as bondage models get. First I tie her wrists and ankles, than ask her to move a big chair. She hops around and does a great job of it! Then I tie her to that chair. Tightly enough that she eventually loses her happy attitude. Emily Addison at her sexy best.

Keywords: bondage, struggling, rope bondage

Size: 146,15 MB
Duration: 0:18:56

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1808 on: January 01, 2022, 12:50:19 pm »
Sexy Blonde Hogtied On The Floor

Tags: bondage, roped, hogtied, ballgagged, jeans fetish, socks, elbows tied, struggles

Size: 48,17 MB
Duration: 0:04:38

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1809 on: January 01, 2022, 12:54:09 pm »
Overwatch D.Va Bondage Cosplay

Description: Hot gamer girl D.va which become a warrior is captured in war and bondage! Overwatch sluts are the best cosplayer ever!

Size: 272,5 MB
Duration: 00:17:49

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1810 on: January 03, 2022, 12:29:52 pm »
[MILF Gigi's Bondage Fantasies] Teacher Takes It Out In Trade

Description: Lovely pigtailed Lela Beryl is failing English 101 this semester. As the teacher of this class, I seize the opportunity to take full advantage of the adorable student. Naturally Lela agrees to do whatever it takes to get a passing grade and I show her the ropes!! I squeeze her elbows together behind her back and bind them tightly. Lela begins to squirm and protest a bit, but I remind her why she is in the teacher's lounge with me. I love having leverage on these sweet young things. I continue to tie Lela up all the while staring at her little cuffed white socks. I maneuver the surprised student onto the floor and position her bind her ankles together so that her feet are up against my mouth right where I want them. I carress her feet through the socks and beginn to worship them. Lela is appalled and whines but I ignore her and put her foot deeply into my mouth. I am in heaven! I haven''t been this turned on in a long time and I continue to fondle the girl's socked feet. Poor Lela helplessly hogtied and unable to get a passing grade unless she complies with my perverted fantasy. I shove a vibrator up against her pussy watching her body buck against the bondage. Mmmmm how sweet is that!! I don't let up and Lela can't help but to feel the powerful vibrations her to cum. Lela's big brown eyes widen in horror as I slowly peel down my neon panties and shove them in her mouth creating a nice full gag. I seal it off with clear tape and Lela realizes it is going to be a long afternoon.

Keywords: lela beryl , upskirt , girl-girl , vibrator , neon , tied elbows , school girl , on screen gagging , panty gag , teacher / student , bound orgasm , brunette , school girl , foot in mouth , ankle socks

Size: 122 MB
Resolution: 850x480
Duration: 00:16:38

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1811 on: January 03, 2022, 12:33:20 pm »
Hot Brunette Tied To Pole

Tags: bondage, public, tied up for show, sexy teen, tight shorts, latex/pvc/vinyl, post/pole/tree tied, roped, flexible girl, high heels, pole dance, master shibary

Size: 583 MB
Duration: 0:17:21

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1812 on: January 12, 2022, 06:50:36 pm »
Leather on Blonde • Starring Morina

Description: Starring MoRina. She is naked and alone until you return to enjoy the sights and sounds of your pretty blonde bondage pet. Today a leather single glove and straps hold her body in restrictive embrace. A panel ball gag fills her mouth, stretching her jaws wide and holding them in place. Leather cuffs with stirrups lock her ankles together and her high heels on. She is collared as if owned. Her lusciously buxom feminine form, with nipples erect and hips thrusting, stirs seductively with coital emotion as she tests the bindings and savors her confinement. Lusty moans steeped in bondage pleasure slip passed her gag to sweeten the erotic ambiance. She belongs to you, physically and emotionally, longing for the pleasure of your touch while helpless to resist, and the orgasmic spasms that ensue. Will you grant her wish?

Keywords: nudity, naked, blonde, gag, panel, ball, heels, leather, straps, collar, arm, binder, cuffs, struggle, glove

Size: 43,5 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:09:33

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1813 on: January 12, 2022, 06:58:52 pm »
[Girl Next Door Bondage] Sahrye • Latina Cat Burglar wired tight in her catsuit

Description: Believing no one would be home, he broke into the place looking for a top secret video tape. All of a sudden, he heard a noise and immediately hid in the closet. He then saw Sahrye walk in and realized she was there looking for the same thing. He watched her search and when she found the tape, he knew he had to do something. So without her aware of presence, he grabbed her from behind. Knowing he needed to restrain her, he wished he had brought some rope. But then he found speaker wired and tied her up with it. Then to shut her up, he stuffed her mouth with a huge pair of panties. He then wrapped tape around her face to finish gagging her and now the sexy cat burglar was totally helpless and at his mercy. Sahrye knew she could not let this guy leave with the tape she desperately needed. But she was tied very tight and the wire cut into her skin with every little movement she made. But the worse part for now was the gag. The panties must have belonged to the woman of the house and judging from the size of them (XXXL), she was obviously a very Big Woman. They were packed in so tight, her jaw hurt and she was very near to choking on them. But things were about to get worse, when the man brought out more wire and put Sahrye into a strict hogtie. He also tied wire up her crotch so anytime she kicked her legs, the wire went up deeper inside her. Things were going to be getting very embarrassing if she could not get herself loose. It would be hard to explain what she was doing bound and gagged in their place when the homeowners returned home to find her.

Tags: bound, gagged, rope bondage, catsuit, tight, crotchroped, high heels, struggles

Size: 260,3 MB
Duration: 0:18:13

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1814 on: January 12, 2022, 07:04:10 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Luna Dawn • Please tied me up I love my boobs tied tight

Description: Hot tattoo'd MILF Luna loves to be tightly bound in ropes and having her big tits cruelly bound and throbbing. She comes to pay a visit to the Hunter for the New Year bringing her own rope and ballgag and begs him to please tie her up. The Hunter is always ready to help out a friend so he takes the rope and begins to bind her legs tightly together. Ropes are wrapped around her thighs, knees, ankles and stiletto heels, fusing her shapely legs tightly together. Another rope is tied around her tiny waist and pulled down between her legs. He asks her to center the ropes which she gladly does, insuring that the ropes cleaves deep into her pussy. Luna eagerly places her hands behind her back, suddering with excitement as she feels the ropes being wrapped around her bicep. She gasps in pleasure as he slams her elbows together and ties them tight. Luna can feel her elbows kiss behind her back as he quickly binds and cinches her slender wrists tight. She begs for more rope so he wraps more ropes around her shoulders, chest and arms, pinning her upper arms to her spine and pulling her shoulders back. Luna pouts and asks him to please tie her tits. The Hunter helps out the lady by wrapping ropes around the base of her big tits and ties them tight in a tourniquet of rope. Luna smiles in pleasure as she looks down to she her big tits swell and feels them throb in the tight ropes. She then asks to be ballgagged so the Hunter grabs her big ball gag and jams it between her teeth and straps it in tight. He moves Luna to the floor and then hogties her using the end of the crotch ropes, pulling he stiletto heels so that they touch her hands, pulling the crotch rope bowstring tight. He asks if she is happy now to which Luna purrs and moans in pleasure through her gag. After a while in the brutally tight bondage the Hunter feels that she has had enough fun for one day and frees him gorgeous friend from the brutally tight ropes.

Tags: bound, gagged girl, consentual bondage, tied up, tatttoos, spandex leggings, on screen tying, on screen gagging, tied elbows, crushed elbows, big tits, breast bondage, hogtied, bdsm, shiny clothing, high heels

Size: 385,3 MB
Duration: 0:18:00

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1815 on: January 12, 2022, 07:12:29 pm »
The Live Files • Hard Zip Tie Challenge for sexy Katarina Blade

Description: Czech super sexy Bondage Girl Katarina Blade in a cruel new Bondage Predicament - brutally tight tied with Zip Ties and dispayed in public.

Tags: supertight bondage, extreme bondage, hard bondage, tight bondage, german bondage, hogtie, bondage challenge, european bondage, live in public, predicament bondage, pain bondage, futile struggles, brutal bondage

Size: 116,5 MB
Resolution: 640:360
Duration: 0:25:23

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1816 on: January 12, 2022, 07:16:28 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Ashley Lane • 700ft Rope Challenge

Description: Ok, so I think I suffered more than Ashley on this clip....but maybe not. I had NO idea how hard it would be and how long it would take to get 700ft of 1/8 inch nylon rope on her! This clip is over an hour long! The custom guy wanted ALL onscreen tying!! Yes, it was fun. Yes, it was tight. Yes, it was very freakin hot! Just look at the promo pics! Would I do it again? Mayyyyyyybeeeee.... lol

Tags: bondage, rope bondage, struggling, gag, rope gag, high heels

Size: 2305,4 MB
Duration: 0:52:03

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1817 on: January 12, 2022, 07:19:35 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Gmoras vs. Some Playtime

Description: Where most people wouldn't mind a nice nap in the afternoon to relax Gmoras prefers tight bondage. With her flexibility a reverse prayer is the obvious choice to start her out with. Belts are cinched around her legs to keep her from going far. With a gag to finish up her bondage her playtime begins, much to her delight. Since Gmoras has been such a good girl I'm sure she'll be ecstatic when she finds out her playtime is extended a couple of hours. Don't tell her though, it's a surprise!

Keywords: bondage, corset, boot fetish, handcuffed, leather straps, ballgagged, reverse prayer, belt tied, panties, collared

Size: 201,15 MB
Duration: 0:12:05

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1818 on: January 12, 2022, 07:25:06 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Emily Wants Bondage • Pt 1

Description: Beautiful Emily Addison wants bondage and I want to spank her ass. Of course I'll tie her up too..... but a little extra tight in hopes of getting her to do what I want. This very uncomfortable strappado tie is the first in several positions that will be coming soon.

Keywords: bondage, high heels, ballgag, rope bondage, struggling

Size: 107,88 MB
Duration: 0:14:06

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1819 on: January 12, 2022, 07:30:45 pm »
Maria Shadoes • Snowbound

Description: Maria Shadoes is tied to tree in the snow. She can't put her full weight on the rope all the time because it wasn't set up for suspension. Maria consented to being bound in the cold and having terrible things done to her. She can't keep her feet in the snow for long because of frostbite, this makes for a fantastic constant-motion predicament while the snow is falling around her.

Keywords: snow, tape gag, otm gag, suspension, outdoors, outside bondage, tree tied, hemp rope, bare feet, bottoms of feet, nude, struggle, constant motion

Size: 27,72 MB
Resolution: 720x540
Duration: 0:02:07

Download