Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 116475 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1820 on: January 12, 2022, 07:33:46 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Lucy Purr Taped To The Tippy Chair

Description: The title of this one kinda explains it all. It's tight, it's Lucy and I stuff a huge nerf ball into her mouth. Then I give you just about every angle there is of this.

Keywords: bondage, gag, tape gag, struggling, high heels

Type: mp4
Size: 293,86 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:20:59

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1821 on: January 12, 2022, 07:36:41 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Drea Morgan And Sarah Gregory In • I'll Do You If You Do Me!

Description: Drea Morgan and Sarah Gregory get together in this cute clip and trade fetishes. It's almost like a girls pajama party. First Sarah spanks Drea, then Drea ties up Sarah. Cute interactions in this fun sexy clip

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, stillettos high heels, spanking, gag

Type: wmv
Size: 280,3 MB
Resolution: 480x360
Duration: 0:24:57

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1822 on: January 22, 2022, 09:46:22 am »
[Tied N Cuffed] Fleur Fawn Locked up Again

Tags: redhead, cuffed, bondage, hogtied, blindfolded, gagged, upskirt, socks

Size: 66,41 MB
Duration: 0:06:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1823 on: January 22, 2022, 09:49:48 am »
Whitney Armbinder Shiny Bondage

Description: Whitney Morgan is her Shiny purple one piece Dolphin swimsuit and shiny tights is already for a fun filled night. She is grabbed on her way out and back into her home. He controls her by her into a black leather arm binder. He attaches a black leather body harness. He also wants to make sure no one can hear her so he gags her with a black leather head harness.
She struggles her way to the floor in a attempt to wiggle her way out. But he just continues to add more black leather straps to her legs. She continues to get louder so her has no choice but to inflate her gag in her mouth. He pumps it up so large that you can barely hear her breath.

Tags: whitney morgan, shiny bondage, shiny swimsuit, shiny tights, armbinder, headharness, ball gag, struggling, did, gagged women, shiny clothing

Size: 99,89 MB
Duration: 0:12:43

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1824 on: January 22, 2022, 09:55:07 am »
Hannah Hogtied On The Floor

Tags: rope bondage, brunette, ballgagged, elbows tied, lingerie, crotchroped, barefoot, tickling, hitachi, vibrator orgasm

Size: 76,83 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:13:23

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1825 on: January 22, 2022, 09:59:16 am »
[Futile Struggles] Tight Leather Bondage for Rachel • Part 2

Description: Rachel struggles around a bit as I gather more straps. Soon I am back and I use the straps to hogtie her. I sit back and enjoy the view. After a while, I roll Rachel onto her side so I can enjoy a new view. Poor Rachel struggles to breathe and stops struggling to concentrate on breathing. At the end of the clip she loses the struggle. I quickly remove the gag and ball that was in her mouth.

Tags:  leather fetish, male domination, all natural, gagging, extreme, bdsm, hogtied, tight, crotch roped

Size: 199,1 MB
Duration: 00:27:27

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1826 on: January 22, 2022, 10:03:02 am »
[Sub Space Land] Haley Hill Blowjob

Tags: extreme bondage, bdsm, discipline, rope bondage, blowjob, masturbation, pantyhose/stockings, blonde, sumbission, crotchroped, humiliation

Size: 110,7 MB
Duration: 00:08:04

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1827 on: January 22, 2022, 10:06:51 am »
[Fragile Slave] Redhead Babe is Made to Cum

Description: Bound hand and foot on the bed, a Hitachi wand secured at her closely trimmed pussy, redhead cutie laughs nervously through her red gag at her bondage predicament. Her nipples harden and she moans and squeals as the wand comes to life, sending vibrations through her snatch.
We get some great closeups of both babe’s immovable wrists and her helpless crotch as she strains at her bonds with the ever-increasing throbbing of the toy on her vulnerable core. Her hands clench, she whines and aches and looks down at her exposed pie pressed against the wand.
As her orgasm approaches, her sighs fill the room and she quivers from long hair to bare toes! Her boobs look especially sexy, naked and so touchable as she arches her back in climax.

Tags: orgasms, rope bondage, bed bound, bed tied, bound orgasms, bondage, ballgagged, gagged women, small tits

Size: 60,1 MB
Duration: 00:07:46

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1828 on: January 23, 2022, 02:28:14 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Joy vs. Her Misinformation

Description: While Joy has some toys of her own she really loves playing with her roommates. While her cuffs are from a gag gift store, Joy much prefers hardened steel around her wrists. Another toy of envy is a 3D printed ice release. Told that it was only a prototype that lasted 10-15 minutes Joy couldn't resist. Knowing her roommate would be home within the hour he quickly cuffed herself to the couch and playfully struggled while waiting for the ice to melt. After 15 minutes had passed it was clear it would take much longer to melt. Only then did Joy release she'd been set up and would be completely helpless to whatever her roommate decided to do to her.

Tags: bondage device, handcuffs, nudity/naked

Size: 258,8 MB
Duration: 0:12:47

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1829 on: January 23, 2022, 02:32:54 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Liv vs. The Mummy Mounds

Description: In Liv's quest to try out all things bondage, mummification is on today's agenda. The tight coils start at her feet and make their way up her legs. She tries to make a few jokes to hide her nervousness as the vetwrap inches up her legs. Soon her hands, chest, and shoulders are tightly compressed leaving only her perky mounds visible. Sealing in her fate and her world for the hours to come I encase her head in several layers. All her senses are now starved for input; straining for sounds, sight, or touch. All she can make out is the thumb of her increasing heartbeat as she tries to escape in a world of increasing compression and darkness.

Tags: mummification, tape bondage, bondage, struggling, blindfolds

Size: 107,2 MB
Duration: 0:07:11

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1830 on: January 23, 2022, 02:36:13 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Hazel vs. A Tight Spot

Description: You would have hard-pressed to find a challenge for Hazel that she wasn't up for, let alone eager to try. Today was no exception as I had quite a predicament for her. Using some belts I rigged her arms into a tight boxtie and chest harness. A few more to keep her legs secure to the table and a ballgag and she was ready for the main event. A fresh pair of clover clamps took firm hold of her defenseless nipples; the chain connected to an eyebolt in front of her. Drool already flowing around her gag I had one last trick up my sleeve. One final strap connects her chest harness to a pole behind her and is pulled tight. As it pulls her torso back the nipple clamps are made taught. Any struggle is painfully discouraged in her new predicament.

Tags: predicament bondage, leather, ballgagged, nudity/naked, fishnets

Size: 276,5 MB
Duration: 0:13:40

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1831 on: January 23, 2022, 02:41:21 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Sky vs. Her Pantyhose Fists

Description: I could see Sky already plotting her escape as I coiled the duct tape around her legs. Her fingernails were poised ready to rip herself free. When I slid the pantyhose up her arms and taped it in place, the confidence slipped away. Her hands, now into fists, were taped together tight behind her back. A tape gag really got her boiling; all the better to struggle with. If she can't get out, I'm sure some time with a magicwand wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.

Tags: tape bondage, blindfolds, struggling, orgasms, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 137,7 MB
Duration: 0:11:26

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1832 on: January 23, 2022, 02:43:58 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Star vs. The Overestimate

Description: When she got the message that her boyfriend wouldn't be back from his trip for another day it was time to take things into her own hands. For days Star avoided playing with the new toys but no more. She starts by strapping the new ball gag in tight and locking her arms and legs into a spreadeagle. Near her left arm is an old stocking with the keys to her freedom at the end, along with several cubes of ice. Having never done this before she figured that would be enough for 20 minutes of fun. How long could ice take to melt? After Star brings herself to multiple orgasms with the hanging vibe she placed over her pussy before starting she decides it's time to get out. Twenty minutes turns to ninety and she starts to get desperate and pulling hard on the stocking. If she's not careful she might be stuck there until he gets home the following day!

Tags: struggling, stuck, orgasms, self bondage, leather

Size: 287,6 MB
Duration: 0:19:03

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1833 on: January 23, 2022, 02:46:44 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Leila vs. Her Orgasm Quest

Description: Knowing that Leila would be home alone for the day, I felt she deserved some entertainment. Having wrapped her upper body in duct tape leaving only her breasts exposed, she struggled until she finally tired and fell resting. Waking up, she finds only a note and a game. It doesn't take long for her to figure out that pressing the green button turns on the vibrator. She races over to it only to find it shuts off soon after. Now the game is obvious and she struggles to keep the vibrator going long enough to orgasm. With her arms and legs bound it's no easy task. Will she achieve her much desired orgasm?

Tags: mummification, challenges, made to cum, bondage device, topless

Size: 194,3 MB
Duration: 0:11:38

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1834 on: January 23, 2022, 02:50:29 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Joy vs. Steady Breaths

Description: All too familiar with my tricks Joy still happily sat in the chair while belts secured her. Knowing she might get too noisy for the neighbors a pump gag is taped into her mouth. Now that's she's unable to move the real fun can begin. A TENs unit is set up and connected to her legs with the box near her mouth. Activating the microphone and cranking up the voltage Joy just needs to stay quiet to avoid getting shocked. This while trying to ignore my own distractions.

Tags: predicament bondage, bondage device, electric play, tapegagged, classic tickling, topless

Size: 368,1 MB
Duration: 0:18:11

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1835 on: January 23, 2022, 02:53:56 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Self Bondage Challenge Kaylee's Taped Key

Description: Kaylee takes on a new challenge. On the surface it seems easy enough; just a hogcuff, but with a twist. Her release key is taped to her tape gag. All she'll need to do is rub it off and she's free. Easy, right? Despite all the bondage equipment around her there's not a single sharp edge in side. Just rounded bars, floor boards, moulding, and furniture. To make matters worse, her pantyhose and leotard outfit doesn't allow for quick movement across hardwood floors. After 10 minutes Kaylee's obviously getting frustrated, but that won't get her key free any faster. Kaylee will just have to try harder to find a way out.

Tags: self bondage, leotard fetish, tape bondage, handcuff and shackle fetish, challenges, tapegagged

Size: 241,8 MB
Duration: 0:14:31

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1836 on: January 23, 2022, 02:56:57 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Mesa vs. The Barless Cage

Description: Hogtied and gagged with plenty of tight ropes, Mesa was totally helpless. She does have a small hope for escape if she can manage to squirm a few feet. Normally this wouldn't be an issue if she were not surrounded by a copper frame connected to a ErosTek (TENS) box. After a few painful experiments get out of the cage Mesa quickly returns to the middle for safety. Or so she thinks. Mesa soon finds out I have more than one way to complete the circuit.

Tags: electric play, rope bondage, struggling, ballgagged

Size: 169,9 MB
Duration: 0:11:18

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1837 on: January 23, 2022, 02:59:47 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Sky vs. Zipties & Pantyhose

Description: Some classics never ; pantyhose and zipties chief among them. A lover of both, Sky is more than happy to be the canvas for them to be combined. At least until her elbows start to touch but by then there's no escape. Even her ballgag is ziptied; pulling it deep into her mouth. Despite the helplessness of her situation Sky gives it her all knowing that breaking one tie is near impossible. Let alone a dozen. Who knows, maybe in a hour I'll toss her some scissors. Probably not though; she looks too damn good the way she is.

Tags: pantyhose/stockings, struggling, ballgagged, topless

Size: 194,7 MB
Duration: 0:11:40

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1838 on: January 26, 2022, 05:10:11 pm »
Danii Forbes • 100 Layers Challenge

Tags: bondage, duct tape, mummification, teen, blonde, amateur, braces, knee socks, sneakers

Size: 188,53 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:07:46

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1839 on: January 26, 2022, 05:15:31 pm »
[Cinched and Secured] Jeanette • Bound to Suffer

Description: No story line here, just Jeanette Cerceau truly suffering in the tightest hogtie she's ever been in!  She starts of with her body tightly bound, elbows welded together, ball gagged and struggling in a nice shiny blouse, short tight skirt, and heels.  She knows what's going to happen to her, and she tries her best to get loose, but she can't stop me from flipping the poor girl over on to her stomach and pulling her body back across the floor so I can have more room to work.  She gag talks up a storm, warning me not to do this, but her words are no more than wet gurgling syllables of nonsense to my ears.  She 's quickly put into a hogtie, nothing new for her...or so she thinks!  She's never been in rope this tight before!  She yelps into her gag as I lift her legs off the floor and her tiny body to arch severely as I keep tightening her ropes.  By the time I tie off the final knot, she's in agony, drooling and bubbling as she gurgles into her gag in protest and pain.  She wiggles and thrashes as best she can, but she cannot loosen anything even a fraction of an inch.  She finally manages to roll onto her side to ease the pain a bit, but I immediately come back and roll her onto her stomach.  She's dong everything she can to endure the position, her breath coming in short pants as she moans and whines.  Finally, the poor girl can't take another second of this , and we cut the scene.  Jeanette really suffered in this one!!

Tags: jeanette cerceau, damsel in, shiny blouse, hogtied, suffering, drooling, gag talk, skirt, high heels, did, shiny clothing, ballgagged, struggling, rope bondage

Size: 84,69 MB
Duration: 0:07:52

Download