Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 118191 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1860 on: February 11, 2022, 11:41:32 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Sage vs. The Vinyl Touch

Description: There is something extremely sexy with vinyl on vinyl bondage. When done right just a little bit of tape goes a long way to leave a girl completely helpless. With just a couple bands around her wrists and elbows she has no use of her arms. Another band around her mouth leaves her speechless. A couple more around her legs and she's trapped on the high platform. Last, a few wraps around her fingers just to be 100% certain she has no hope of escaping.

Tags: catsuits, tape bondage, tapegagged

Type: mp4
Size: 335,2 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:16:32

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1861 on: February 11, 2022, 11:44:27 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Joy vs. Her Idea

Description: With my idea book in hand, Joy gleefully flipped through the pages until she found a predicament she wanted to try. I explained it was untested and wouldn't likely be comfortable but that only got her more excited to try. So, with a bit of rigging, Joy found herself bound to a pole with a crotch rope and nipple clamps attached to an actuator. In simpler terms, it's a mechanical arm that can push or pull. This particular model can pull 18 inches (45 cm) with about 350 lbs (160 kg) of force. Helplessly bound, the actuator draws her up onto her toes and pulls her clamps tight. The result is one of the tightest crotch ropes Joy has ever experienced.

Tags: crotchrope, device, nippleclamps, predicament, rope

Size: 301,2 MB
Duration: 0:14:53

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1862 on: February 11, 2022, 11:48:12 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Sky vs. Her Roped Pleasure

Description: After a long day of getting tied up and tormented, Sky is rewarded with, well, more rope. At least this time she has the prospect of orgasms in the near future. Sky starts in a spread eagle, at least in function. What makes this position special is that she's cinched in such a way that her own muscles are pulling against her. Every quiver or jerk to pull away only pulls her tighter. An added bonus is that it leaves her body very, VERY accessible; perfect for when you have a magicwand in one hand and less than noble ideas in the other.

Tags: rope bondage, made to cum, ballgagged, blindfolds, struggling

Size: 212,9 MB
Duration: 0:12:47

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1863 on: February 11, 2022, 11:50:54 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Leila vs. The Forced Experiement

Description: Leila has had more than her fair share of quality time with the magic wand in the past. With that much experience, it was safe to say her confidence with not succumbing to an orgasm was high. Where as most participants in our experiments don't have much experience with a wand it will be interesting to see how Leila does. Bound in a semi spreadeagle on the bed once the experiment starts there is no stopping it. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for her trouble rears it head while still on low. Already she's feeling drained from desperately trying to resist a mind-blowing orgasm. While only half way through the experiment she knows it's going to be a very long road ahead.

Tags: rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, made to cum, struggling, ballgagged

Size: 300,6 MB
Duration: 0:18:01

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1864 on: February 11, 2022, 11:54:06 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Rachel vs. Her Loose Footing

Description: Whenever Rachel comes by for a visit I can't help but pull out the special list. The list that most girls are not tough enough to endure. Above all I can't resist any opportunity to put a girl in a devious predicament. Rachel starts out tightly tied to a wooden pole with pantyhose and a spreader bar. She doesn't know it yet, but once the weighted crotchrope comes into play her days of easy footing will be over. Before long she's up on her toes struggling to keep balance while her feet slide easily on the hardwood floors. It only takes minutes before Rachel's legs start to shake but not to worry, the ropes will hold her up.

Tags: predicament bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose/stockings, crotch busting, leotard fetish

Size: 358,1 MB
Duration: 0:17:42

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1865 on: February 11, 2022, 11:57:20 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Leila vs. Her Restless Chair

Description: Leila is really pushed to her limit in this week's update. She starts bound to a chair wearing a tight corset and ballet shoes. At first she think she's getting off easy. Nothing too tight or even uncomfortable. When the clover clamps go on her nipples Leila's still not too worried. It's not until the suspension ring is lowered and her once crotch rope is re-tied to her clamps causing to new situations. The first is she must keep her hips high in the air to keep pressure off her nipple clamps. The second is her feet are not to stand in her ballet shoes with no way to find relief. Now it's just a waiting game; she'll eventually have to come down!

Tags: predicament bondage, nipple play, corset, rope bondage, ballgagged, ballet shoes, crotchrope

Size: 215,7 MB
Duration: 0:12:31

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1866 on: February 11, 2022, 12:00:26 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Joy vs. Pleasure Lockdown

Description: Joy couldn't even keep the smile off her face once she got a hit the magic wand might be used. Gag? No problem. Zip ties from neck to toes? The more the merrier. Once locked down to the pallet and unable to move the wand is secured to her special spot. Everything from that moment on is absolutes in her world. Joy would suffer all the pleasure it could dish out and there was nothing she could do about it. Uselessly squirming against the ties she feigns frustration with her situation but her expression tells the real story. She's loving every second.

Tags: bondage device, made to cum, nudity/naked

Size: 332,9 MB
Duration: 0:16:27

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1867 on: February 16, 2022, 09:32:30 pm »
Amateur Sexy Teen Bondage

Tags: young, high socks, sneakers, tied up, roped, shorts, gagged, tight clothes, sporty

Size: 56,8 MB
Resolution: 480x360
Duration: 00:15:20

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1868 on: February 16, 2022, 09:39:13 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Alisha Adams in My Favorite Bondage For Sex Position

Description: Alisha playfully jumps up on the bed and requests a hot bondage for sex position. How could I turn her down? But as the tie progresses I start to get a little turned on. The tie got progressively tighter from there on out. And I decided on shoving a big ball in her mouth and taping it in as well - which was NOT negotiated. By then I was so turned on I couldn't help myself. I zoomed in the camera on her face.....and.....helped myself......

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, gag, tape gag, struggling

Size: 425,9 MB
Duration: 0:09:40

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1869 on: February 16, 2022, 09:41:55 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Carmen Valentina • Busty booted bimbo breast bound hogtied

Description: Voluptuous petite Carmen is marched into the lair by the Hunter with his hand in her hair, with her wrists tied behind her back she is easily controlled. He reaches into his pocket and as she begs and pleads with him he stuffs an old rag deep into her mouth. The red elastic bandage is pulled between her lips and wrapped tightly around her head, sealing her mouth shut with the rag deep inside. He bends her over his table, her tiny denim mini skirt ride up high barely covering her ample ass, and ties her booted ankles tightly together. Carmen is pushed up onto the table sitting on her ass where he pulls up her tiny crop top to expose her big tits. Ropes are wrapped around her chest, shoulders and back framing her big tits in rope. Then he binds her poor tits with ropes wrapped around the base of her tits like a tourniquet, causing them to swell and bulge. Carmen looks down at her poor tits as they throb and swell under the tight coils of rope. The Hunter pushes her over onto her side and ties a rope around her tiny waist. The rope is run down between her legs and buried deep in her pretty pink lacy panties, cleaving her pussy in two. The end of the crotch rope is run between her bound wrists then down to her bound ankles. He pulls her into a tight hogtie laying on her side with her tits tightly bound. The Hunter leaves her struggling helplessly hogtied on his table. Carman pulls desperately at the ropes but there is no escape, she struggles but is afraid to roll over and crush her cruelly bound tits under her body weight.

Tags: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, big tits, big ass, breast bondage, crotch rope, hogtied, bdsm, struggling, boot fetish, upskirt

Size: 128,4 MB
Duration: 0:09:01

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1870 on: February 16, 2022, 09:44:36 pm »
[House Of Gord] Blow-Suck Anna Mower

Description: Anna Rose comes back to NakedGord only to struggle with her breath techniques! Well, it isn't really about breathe techniques here because we have her strapped up to the Blow-Suck machine. There's a bit more to it though- Lydia and Gord decided that they did not want Anna to just Blow and Suck.... They wanted her to help mow the lawn as well! Lydia has decided to do a few chores around the yard... With Anna as her kinky accompaniment! Check it out for yourselves!

Featuring: Anna Rose, Lydia McLane - Blowjob Trainer

Keywords: armbinders, cinch straps, corsets, electrical, girls on/as vehicles, high heels, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, predicament, transport

Size: 115,5 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:29:13

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1871 on: February 16, 2022, 09:47:24 pm »
[Bound Honeys] Waiting For You...

Description: Jasmine tells all... "You arrive home and tie me down...spread-eagle to the bed, my legs wide open, my pussy yours for the taking. You gag me. You blindfold me. My nipples are clamped, my neck collared. Now you set to work, using me, me and making me come!!"

Tags: jasmine sinclair, strip naked, barefoot, rope bondage, tied spread-eagle, fucked, sex toy, closeups, ballgag, nipple clamps, tickling, vibe, masturbation, orgasms, bondage sex, made to cum

Size: 350,78 MB
Duration: 0:25:17

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1872 on: February 16, 2022, 09:51:16 pm »
[Brendas Bound] She Had Been Asked To Model A New Brand Of Sweaters • With Lauren Phillips

Description: CUSTOM COMMISSION The script: I would like Lauren Phillips to play the role of a model in this shoot. She's been asked to model a brand of sweaters, and the photographer has explained that the idea for the shoot is to go for the damsel in look, so he'll need to tie her up.
Lauren agrees reluctantly, and soon finds herself in a hog-tie with her breasts bulging out of the sweater, her mouth stuffed full with a red ball-gag. He does several close-up shots of the drool escaping from her lips.
The photographer her to arch her back, and then attaches nipple clamps onto her nipples. To finish her off, he presses a vibrator against her clit and watches her cum.

Keywords: lauren phillips, extreme elbow bondage, bondage, model, long hair, big boobs, long legs, elbows, breast bondage, high heels, struggle, gagged, panties, gag talk, ball gag

Size: 63,1 MB
Duration: 00:18:59
Resolution: 854x480

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1873 on: February 16, 2022, 09:54:06 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Whitney Morgan in Post tie Strappado Spanking

Description: Flexible and sexy Whitney does strappado VERY well! She starts out with hands tied and a harness panel gag and from there all the tying is done on screen. And it's tight! I love her sweet wimpers when I spank her ass to a nice bright red.

Keywords: bondage , high heels , stillettos high heels , struggling , gag , harness gag , stockings , strappado

Type: wmv
Size: 119,11 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:15:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1874 on: February 16, 2022, 09:56:54 pm »
Ludella Hahn • On Display

Description: "Let me go, you big brute!" Ludella struggles hard against the guy who grabbed her and dragged her in by her hair. She pulls against his hands around her wrists, flexing her shapely legs and continues to yell at him. Ivan is unconcerned by her resistance, his strong grip maintained while his other hand wraps rope around her wrists. Ludella has no clue why this guy is doing this to her, but she's not going to make it easy for him.
Fortunately, Ivan likes a little fight, especially from one as sexy as Ludella, with her leopard print top clinging to her skin and the tight black skirt that highlights her curves. Ivan her backwards onto a stool, pulling her arms over the back to tie her wrists off to a support bar. Another rope over her lap and to the stool legs makes sure she doesn't get up again, then securing her further, the rope crosses over her chest, above and below her pretty breasts. She keeps asking why he's doing this to her, but he refuses to tell her, just keeps tying her up, highlighting all her sexy features - tiny waist, full hips, shapely thighs and calves. He crosses her perfect legs and ties them above the knee to keep them that way - and what an effect! If she wasn't hot as hell before, she's even sexier with her ankles tied off to opposite corners of the stool. Before long, she can barely move, and feels like a statue on display - and Ivan is certainly enjoying the view.
With a cloth tied between her teeth, Ivan notices more than just her pretty face; now he can see what beautiful eyes she has, too. Another rope pulling her elbows tightly together makes her back arch and her breasts even more prominent, prompting Ivan to pull the tight shirt down to show off those lovely little tits while she squeals with indignation. Ivan goes to make a phone call, leaving Ludella to pull against the rope, the muscles in her thighs and calves straining as she tries to get free, whimpering in frustration when she is clearly making no progress. Unfortunately, her shrieking can be heard from the next room, so Ivan comes back to gag her further, cramming a handkerchief into her mouth and wrapping medical tape around her head while she glares at him. To keep her from squirming too much while he's gone for a little while, Ivan hooks a rope around the wooden frame above Ludella and ties it to the back of her chair - then tips her forward so only two legs of the stool are touching the floor. Her eyes wide and frightened, Ludella is left tied, gagged, and tipped precariously - a very sexy display.

Tags: rope, manhandle, fondle, grope, gag, chair, stool, did, legs, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, lift/carry

Size: 58,45 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 0:12:05

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1875 on: February 16, 2022, 09:59:59 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Lisa Scott • Let Me Go!

Description: Lisa was visiting America on holiday when her rental car broke down on a long Florida stretch of road were theres no cell service. She gets out and flags down a truck passing by. The man tells her he'll give her a ride to his house so she can use the phone and call the rental company. She is a little nervous, but thanks him and gets in. They rumble down some dirt roads and finally get to his house. " You must be thirsty, have some water.." He says. She takes a big drink of the water and asks where the phone is. Just then, the room starts to spin. "I think I bettter sit down". she says.... As she wakes up, she notices that shes no longer wearing her dress and slippers.. She is in some sort of a spandex-y catsuit, heels, and corseted. She goes to sit up and realizes that her hands are tied behind her. Panic strikes. She calls out for help.. The mans figure comes out of the hallway. " I see youre awake." He gags her and straps her up tightly in leather belts. She struggles the best that she can, but she cant escape. He takes her gag out, and she pleads with him. "Let me go!! Please! Untie me NOW!!" Her adorable Scottish accent is almost to cute to ignore.

Tags: lizzie murphy, bondage, bdsm, fetish, damsel in , long hair, struggle, captive, taken, helpless, leather bondage, big tits, big boobs, spandex, gagged, hog tie, hogtied, frogtied, high heels, corset, domination, role play, ballgag, lycra, tied up, , bound, foreign model, scottish accent, leather straps, boxtie

Size: 250,0 MB
Duration: 0:17:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1876 on: February 16, 2022, 10:02:52 pm »
Young Brunette Gets Hogtied And Spanked

Tags: bound, gagged, naked/nudity, collared, ahegao, tongue, small tits, horny nipples, elbows tied, rope bondage, barefeet, foot fetish

Size: 226,0 MB
Duration: 0:15:49

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1877 on: February 19, 2022, 02:47:17 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Hannah vs. A Close Call

Description: Hannah finds herself quite happily bolted to the floor knowing the best is yet to come. Even her ballgag is secured to the floor keeping it extra tight; a feature the neighbors will appreciate soon. A low wand starts her fun with a light caning to warm her up. Speed and intensity of the two are steadily increased until she's begging to cum through her gag. Hannah's a true submissive and without a simple YES she can only writhe in frustration. Again and again she's teased into a frenzy, the straps holding her helpless. Finally the magic word is spoken... and the sound of a switch turning off.

Tags: corset, ballgagged, bondage device, topless, pantyhose/stockings, orgasm denial

Size: 359,7 MB
Duration: 0:21:39

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1878 on: February 19, 2022, 02:50:53 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Leila vs. The Belted Prayer

Description: A buckle here, a belt there and before Leila knew it moving even her fingers was a challenge. Being a very flexible girl there was no need to take it easy. Folding her arms into a reverse prayer, belts circled around her corseted body and cinched in place. More circled her wrists and arms ensuring everything stays extra tight. Most importantly, the buckles are well out of reach of prying fingers. Finishing up with a large ballgag and blindfold, every movement becomes a challenge. Watching Leila struggle and look so sexy trussed up and helpless, I'm not sure I can muster the willpower to let her go.

Tags: struggling, ballgagged, leather, fishnets, blindfolds

Size: 212,6 MB
Duration: 0:14:07

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1879 on: February 19, 2022, 02:53:27 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Sage vs. Her Stubbornness

Description: It was nearing the end of the day and I was planning to take it easy on Sage. When I mentioned this she didn't agree at all. Offended I would even suggest such a thing Sage insisted I dial it up. Happy to give her what she wants I felt a predicament should keep her satisfied. Her elbows are tied together with her wrists secured to a pole-mounted behind her. Her legs are frogtied and a crotch rope pulls her tightly forward leaving her in a somewhat uncomfortable position. This would be enough but Sage wanted more so string is added to her nipple piercings with weights added to the ends. As more and more weight is added she can't help but pull up to try and relieve some of the pressure. I remind her this is what she wanted with only a grunt through her gag in response.

Tags: ballgagged, pantyhose/stockings, nudity/naked, predicament bondage

Size: 284,1 MB
Duration: 0:14:02

Download