Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 119080 times)

Online stachoo

iSmother
« Reply #9220 on: May 31, 2023, 09:33:10 am »
iSmother

Starring: Jordan
FB1075

General:
Name: FSBITCH_iSmother
Format: wmv
Size: 692.9 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:23, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Jordan has her slave completely immobilised in the dungeon - he is wrapped tightly from neck to toe in shrink wrap and his head is securely trapped in the smotherbox. Jordan wants slave Robert to get on with his smother training - so times him using her iPhone to see how long he can hold his breath for while she sits on his face. Jordan takes Robert a long way with his smother training and he manages to hold his breath for well over a minute on numerous occasions, his nose and mouth securely plugged by Jordan's pussy and ass! It's lucky that Robert can hold his breath for a long time during breath play, as Jordan makes a lengthy phone call whilst smothering her victim, completely forgetting about his presence under her ass as she chats away! Then the sexy Mistress gets completely engrossed playing Angry Birds, while Robert's forgotten face is used as her seat. (Duration 30m24s)

Published Thursday 19th of May 2011

Keywords:  pvc & fetish,  smotherbox,  restraint / bondage,  dresses and skirts,  boots,  dungeon,  jordan,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.9 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Horny Housewife
« Reply #9221 on: May 31, 2023, 10:31:57 am »
Horny Housewife

Starring: Holly
FB1076

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Horny Housewife
Size: 707.27 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:07, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Facesitting-crazed housewife Holly has invited carpenter Merv round under false pretences - he thinks he is there to measure up for a new bed, when really Holly only has one thing in mind... Pinning him to the bed and smothering him beneath her pussy and ass to get herself off! Nervous Merv tries to protest but Holly finds it easy to dominate the wimpy carpenter and gets to have her horny and wicked way with his face! (Duration 31m08s)

Published Thursday 26th of May 2011

Keywords:  bedroom,  barefoot,  holly,  panties,  stockings.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 707.27 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Transition Manager
« Reply #9222 on: May 31, 2023, 11:35:46 am »
Transition Manager

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: GFD_Transition Manager
Format: mp4
Size: 80.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 1026 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jamie is a transition manager and her company just bought out another company. When she barges in to take over one of the old employeeΓÇÖs office, he is quite upset and eager to keep his job as an administrative assistant. When he begs to keep his job, the gorgeous goddess gets creative and offers him a position as her full time foot slave, where his sole purpose is to massage and worship her beautiful feet. She has him start by removing her sexy high heel stiletto pumps, then makes him get on his knees and rub her flawless bare feet. She isnΓÇÖt impressed with his mere foot rub, though, and has him stick out his tongue, making him worship her feet with his mouth.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.3 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Blackmailing Brother in Law
« Reply #9223 on: May 31, 2023, 12:34:57 pm »
Blackmailing Brother in Law

Starring: Goddess Kenzi

General:
Name: GFD_Blackmailing Brother in Law
Size: 45.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:43, 838 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Princess Kenzi is shocked when she walks into the bedroom to find her brother in law on his knees with his pants down, sniffing her well worn high heel shoe while heΓÇÖs jerking off. He begs her not to tell anyone, but Kenzi thinks it will be more fun to blackmail him. She pulls out her cell phone and tells him to keep stroking his cock while she films it. He tries to protest, but if he doesnΓÇÖt do as she says and continue to masturbate then she is going to tell her sister/his wife, along with the rest of the family to humiliate him. Will he follow her jerk off instructions to keep her quiet or submit to the shame of having the family find out?

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: mckenzie reynolds.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 45.3 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Emma Boot Cleaning Foot Slave
« Reply #9224 on: May 31, 2023, 01:38:45 pm »
Emma Boot Cleaning Foot Slave

Starring: Goddess Emma

General:
Name: GFD_Emma Boot Cleaning Foot Slave
Size: 49.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Emma is looking as gorgeous as ever as she stands in her dungeon, wearing an all black ensemble, including thigh high black platform stiletto boots. As her lowly little foot slave, you are going to clean her sexy boots for her until they shine with your spit. You will get down on all fours and crawl to her, and then you will start by cleaning the filth from the bottoms of her boots with your tongue. You will eagerly lap up every speck of dirt from the soles of her boots and you will take her high stiletto heel down your throat, sucking it clean, as well. Do it well and sheΓÇÖll even let you jerk off to her masturbation instructions!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: emma evans.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.19 MB<<<

Online stachoo

What I Learned Today
« Reply #9225 on: May 31, 2023, 02:37:48 pm »
What I Learned Today

Starring: Alexis Deen

General:
Name: GFJBS_What I Learned Today
Size: 193.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until  my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!

Category: FOOT PLAY
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, TOEJOBS, SOLE FUCKING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: pov, alexis deen.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 193.83 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Warm Jizz On My Feet
« Reply #9226 on: May 31, 2023, 03:42:35 pm »
Warm Jizz On My Feet

Starring: Alexis Dean

General:
Name: GFJBS_Warm Jizz On My Feet
Size: 374.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:51, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 238 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beautiful, slender brunette Alexis Dean has her toes sucked and licked until they're slick with juicy spit and ready to wrap around a hard, thick cock. She stretches her long, incredible legs right on top of his lap and unzips his pants to get exactly what she wants. With his shaft between her two arches, he grabs her by the ankles and jerks off his cock with her sexy feet. Alexis quickly learns just how to work his cock, stroking it up and down between her arches. In mini denim shorts, her firm, round ass bounces as she fucks him with her feet. Alexis takes off her shirt so he can feel her perky young tits and pink nipples while she pleases him with this hot footjob. She moans and screams as she brings him to an intense climax, covering her skin in warm jizz, then shows off her cum-soaked soles for the camera.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, TOEJOBS, FOOT PLAY, BAREFOOT, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN.
Keywords: alexis deen.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 374.38 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Stroking Your Cock With My Feet
« Reply #9227 on: May 31, 2023, 04:40:43 pm »
Stroking Your Cock With My Feet

Starring: Jazmin Coxx

General:
Name: GFJBS_Stroking Your Cock With My Feet
Size: 207.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:30, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 236 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stroke your cock as you watch Jazmin Coxx rub her pretty, pink dildo between her feet. Jazmin wraps her smooth soles around the wide shaft and grips it with her beautiful, pedicured feet. She wants you to think how incredible it would feel to have her feet sliding up and down your cock. Keep stroking your cock until you cum for her, exacly when she says to. Cum all over Jazmin's sexy, soft, delicious arches as she milks you with her feet.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, TOEJOBS, SOLE FUCKING, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: milf, pov, jazmin coxx.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 207.42 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Female Owned And Operated, Part 1
« Reply #9228 on: May 31, 2023, 05:40:28 pm »
Female Owned And Operated, Part 1

Starring: Daisy Haze, Edyn Blair

General:
Name: MAS_Female Owned And Operated, Part 1
Size: 313.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 6756 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Is this slave in over his head? Hard to be sure. But one thing is certain, he is learning that while young pretty girls like Miss Daisy and Lady Edyn look sweet and innocent out in public, in private they are harsh slave owners that will punish the men they own without pity. To show this we left a camera behind and let the girls film at their leisure, and they recorded this three part set where they amuse themselves with this little slave. Here they his cock and balls with voltage, and while he begs and pleads for mercy it doesn't seem like that is something on the girl's minds right now.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Ass On Face 45, Jenna
« Reply #9229 on: May 31, 2023, 06:39:10 pm »
Ass On Face 45, Jenna

Starring: Jenna Ross

General:
Name: MAS_Ass On Face 45, Jenna
Size: 366.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:06, 7053 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

{#nfoText#}

Download:

Online stachoo

Female Owned And Operated, Part 2
« Reply #9230 on: May 31, 2023, 07:34:43 pm »
Female Owned And Operated, Part 2

Starring: Daisy Haze, Edyn Blair

General:
Name: MAS_Female Owned And Operated, Part 2
Size: 311.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:57, 7148 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Now it's time for a delicious meal for this slave. To make it delicious Miss Daisy and Lady Edyn will pre chew the food for him and spit it out on the floor so he can eat it up like a pig. It's the perfect way to destroy male ego, by humiliating him and treating him like nothing more than a dirty .

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:

Online stachoo

Hidden Camera!
« Reply #9231 on: June 01, 2023, 05:30:03 am »
Hidden Camera!

Starring:
WL0038

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Hidden Camera!
Size: 172.46 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:47, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

I have not been able to see my man for a while, so I decide to give him a treat by luring unsuspecting Jerome into my bedroom by promising him some frolics! He has no idea I have hidden a video camera to capture all the crushing I am about to dish out on film! I facesit, scissor and breast smother Jerome until he is on the verge of passing out several times and his face is a deep shade of purple, talking to the camera all the while about what I am doing. (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords:  scissoring,  topless,  smothering,  face sitting,  nikki,  domestic,  barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.46 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Spanked Maid!
« Reply #9232 on: June 01, 2023, 06:25:08 am »
Spanked Maid!

Starring:
WL0039

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Spanked Maid!
Size: 198.15 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:35:21, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

I have stripped Henry of all his manly clothes and tranformed him into Henrietta the slave girl! But he is useless and canoot even make a decent cup of tea, so I decide to punish him! I put the naughty maid across my knee for a good hard spanking and also subject him to lots of facesitting as I tell him about all the humiliating experiences I have in store for him in the future! Henrys bottom get spanked, paddled, whipped and caned until it is glowing and burning with pain. I have great fun laughing at Henriettas expense and ordering him to curtsey to me as I tell him how pathetic and stupid he looks over and over. (Duration : 35 Minutes)

Published Tuesday 15th of November 2011

Keywords:  heels,  face sitting,  nikki,  spanking & cp,  skirts and dresses,  domestic,  woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 198.15 MB<<<

Online stachoo

What The Butler Saw!
« Reply #9233 on: June 01, 2023, 07:23:29 am »
What The Butler Saw!

Starring:
WL0040

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_What The Butler Saw!
Size: 178.94 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:55, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

My butler Jenkins lands himself in a spot of bother once again when I catch him spying on me changing in my bedroom! He has now seen me totally naked so I decide he deserves some hard punishment in the form of scissoring, facesitting and some trture to his nipples and balls! I strap him down securely to my bed so that he cannot escape and punish him for being such a peeping tom! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords:  ballbusting,  heels,  scissoring,  topless,  smothering,  face sitting,  nikki,  skirts and dresses,  nipple torture,  domestic,  woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 178.94 MB<<<

Online stachoo

She gave me the keys to your cuffs
« Reply #9234 on: June 01, 2023, 08:26:37 am »
She gave me the keys to your cuffs

Starring: Michelle Peters

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_She gave me the keys to your cuffs
Size: 221.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 4993 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance's girlfriend bound left him in his underwear with his hands bound behind his back in shackles. She gave her friend, Michelle Peters the key, and told her that she could do whatever she wants with him. Michelle loves to kick guys in the balls...

Michelle laughs at Lance in his predicament, and tells him that if he spreads his legs and takes some hard kicks to the nuts, she will undo his shackles. Reluctantly, Lance complies and Michelle kicks him direct in the nuts. (She really does kick direct to the balls, not in the butt, leg or anything fake. These HURT)

After a bunch of kicks and knees, and giggles from Michelle while Lance crumbles and whimpers, she tells him that he has to stick his nose directly in her ass for 5 minutes straight before she will set him free. As she pulls his face into her ass and laughs, the clip fades away.

BALLBUSTING, KICKS, KNEES, TEASING, LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, ASS WORSHIP

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: michelle peters, michelle peters femdom, leggings ballbusting, tights ballbusting, boxer briefs, buldge, lance hart, real ballbusting, yoga pants ballbusting, ass worship leggings, ass worship ballbusting, girlfriend femdom, girlfriend ballbusting, girlfriend humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.38 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Breaking the Boss FULL
« Reply #9235 on: June 01, 2023, 09:23:24 am »
Breaking the Boss FULL

Starring: Jinx Hollywood, Ashton Vena

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Breaking the Boss FULL
Size: 880.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:17, 4999 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 59 Kbps, 22 Khz

Jinx Hollywood is a young goth chick who is sick of her older boss constantly looking at her tits and not treating her right. She has him bound with his hands behind his back, and gagged with her hot pink panties in his mouth. She calls her buddy, Ashton Vena, to help her break his balls, literally.

Ashton shows up dressed like a dom in black pantyhose and a high cut shiny leotard. She's always wanted an excuse to a man like this.

Ashton encourages Jinx to smother him with her big tits, when they aren't his balls. They start out with light taps, but then they throw him on the sofa so Ashton can grind her sexy ass into, and pound him hard with all her weight from her ass directly on his crotch. While she's doing that from above, Jinx is kicking his balls from below.

Then Ashton stands him up so Jinx can get some good hard kicks in. REALLY hard kicks. They drop him, then throw him back on the sofa so Ashton can sit on his face, smothering him while Jinx grinds and taps his balls with her foot.

"I want to smother his face until he's out..." Ashton tells Jinx. When he stops struggling, Jinx kisses Ashton goodbye and tells her she can do whatever the fuck she wants with this loser...

Now that Ashton has her friend's boss all to herself, she'd going to live out her own fantasy. She's always wanted to fuck a guy in the ass with a strap-on.

She rams her dildo inside him and he quickly awakens to his hopeless situation. She is behind him, huge perfect 18 year old tits bouncing, while she pounds his ass hard and deep. She doesn't care when he wimpers, she just pounds harder.

Then Ashton stands him up and bends him over to fuck his ass fast, grabbing his hips and taking control. Finally she sits on the couch and makes him ride her cock when he's on his back. She takes her friend's panties out of his mouth so he can talk, and asks him if he wants to cum. She makes him beg while she toys with his cock, ordering him to ride her cock if he wants to cum.

She give him a teasey hand job, making him work hard to cum. When he blows his load, she rubs it in his face and tells him in a sweet tone, "If you ever want to cum again, you are gonna be my little ass slut..."

STRAPON, PEGGING, BLACK PANTYHOSE, HIGH CUT LEOTARD, 18 YEAR OLD DOMME, HIGH HEELS, BIG PERFECT TITS, TATTOOS, HUMILIATION, SLUT TRAINING, HANDJOB, BALLBUSTING, HARD KICKS, KNEES, GOTH CHICK, ASS GRINDING, BUTT BOMBS, MEAN LAPDANCE

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: two girl strapon, strapon femdom, goth strapon anal, goth strapon, goth lesbians, goth ballbuster, teen ballbuster, 18 year old ballbuster, pantyhose femdom, pantyhose ballbusting, one piece, ashton vena, jinx hollywood, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 880.14 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Fucked by 2 Girls in Chastity
« Reply #9236 on: June 01, 2023, 10:26:31 am »
Fucked by 2 Girls in Chastity

Starring: Sharron Small, Vanessa Vixon

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fucked by 2 Girls in Chastity
Size: 452.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:28, 5001 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 60 Kbps, 22 Khz

[this picks up where "Worship 2 Asses in Chastity" left off]

Sharron Small and Vanessa Vixon have been teasing Lance while he's in chastity with some ass worship, and now they are going to fuck his ass... When he looks reluctant, Vanessa tells him that maybe he can cum through his prostate this way...

First Sharron pounds his ass, and looks amazing doing it with her strong legs and hips while Vanessa smothers his face with her pussy and ass.

Then Vanessa takes her turn and fucks him fast on his back while Sharron teases him with her big perfect ass in shiny pantyhose and thong one piece... Just as Lance is getting close to actually having a prostate orgasm, Vanessa stops abruptly, pulls out fast and the two bounce away to go fuck each other and leave him with super blue balls in chastity.

CHASTITY, ANAL, STRAPON, PEGGING, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, SHINY PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, ONE PIECE

Category: STRAP-ON
Keywords: chastity pegging, chastity anal, chastity double dom, vanessa vixon, vanessa vixon strapon, vanessa vixon pregnent, sharron small, sharron small femdom, sharron small anal, lance hart, femdom strapon, pantyhose leotard, cosplay femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 452.4 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Crazy Irresponsible Emasculation
« Reply #9237 on: June 01, 2023, 11:22:19 am »
Crazy Irresponsible Emasculation

Starring: Mistress Scarlett

General:
Name: Crazy Irresponsible Emasculation
Size: 715.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:09, 8013 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Scarlet irresponsibly destroys her slave's testicles simply because he did not fill up her pool.

He's gonna be out of reach needing treatment for a long time.

The amount and intensity of her knees and kicks delivered to his balls, is simply shocking.

One of the hardest and most painful punishments we've ever seen here.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, BDSM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 715.47 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The Best Ballbuster in History
« Reply #9238 on: June 01, 2023, 12:20:37 pm »
The Best Ballbuster in History

Starring: Mistress Sheyloka

General:
Name: The Best Ballbuster in History
Size: 667.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 8006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

We proudly present the young Mistress Sheyloka.

She affirms she can be the best ballbuster in the history of kebranozes and the entire mankind.

We'll see about that, but what she did was really impressive.

Her power, precision and dominance are simply outstanding.

And of course she's hot as hell

Related Categories: CBT, KICKING, FEMDOM, BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 667.15 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Getting Ruptured Testicles is an Honor
« Reply #9239 on: June 01, 2023, 01:19:01 pm »
Getting Ruptured Testicles is an Honor

Starring: Mistress Sheyloka

General:
Name: Getting Ruptured Testicles is an Honor
Size: 601.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:16, 7975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Mistress Sheyloka is granted permission to cause severe permanent damage on the slaves battered testicles.

She had him sign a permission and now he's gonna see what a dumb call this was.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, BDSM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 601.35 MB<<<