Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 119152 times)

Online stachoo

Mistress Virginia and Faith - whipping and ballbusting
« Reply #9240 on: June 01, 2023, 02:14:24 pm »
Mistress Virginia and Faith - whipping and ballbusting

Starring: Mistress Virginia

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Virginia and Faith - whipping and ballbusting
Format: mp4
Size: 489.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:15, 8089 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Another hardcore EPIC CLIP with Mistress Gravity!

After using me as a personal toilet, she uses me like her punching bag, continuously hitting me with the whip over my back and bottom and then destroying my cock and balls with repeated and strong kicks to the cock or balls. Thank you Mistress Gravity for ballbusting and whipping me!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: WHIPPING, KICKING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION.
Keywords: deep anal, blonde domme, bizarre goddesses, goddess virginia, romanian domme, romanian slut, cbt humiliation, kicking fetish, whipping, verbal humiliation, bdsm lifestyle, domina virginia, whipping humiliation, bizarre domme, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 489.65 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Hard CBT for slave
« Reply #9241 on: June 01, 2023, 03:10:21 pm »
Hard CBT for slave

Starring: Mistress Anette

General:
Name: VAR_Hard CBT for slave
Size: 155.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 1842 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette watches the naked, kneeling slave with squinted eyes, in her hands, a flat wooden rod, what she methodically smacks to her palm. She then smacks his cock instead with it, while the slave shuts his eyes and grits his teeth. Then she changes to a thick riding crop and punish his cock with that further.

Features: hard cbt, riding crop, cock caning, high heels, female domination

Category: CBT
Related Categories: high heels , bdsm , femdom , leather pants , female domination
Keywords: mistress anette , elegant , minnie manga , bdsm , mistresses slave , femdom , hard cbt , high heels , leather pants , cock caning , corporal punishment , riding crop , mules

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 155.82 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Extreme Ballbusting Manhood Misery Pt 2
« Reply #9242 on: June 01, 2023, 04:09:40 pm »
Extreme Ballbusting Manhood Misery Pt 2

Starring: Miss Electra Santiago, Sorceress Bebe

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Ballbusting Manhood Misery Pt 2
Size: 657.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:11, 7999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part 2 of 2. This masochistic loser finds himself in an unlucky situation; his balls locked up in a ball smashing board with two cruel Mistresses ready to make his life hell. Miss Electra Santiago and Sorceress Bebe put on their most terrifyingly spiky shoes and go to town on this dumbass, laughing all the while.

Ballbusting, Whipping Fantasy
Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Ball Trampling, Ballbusting, Ballbusting POV, Electric Play Fantasy, Hardcore Humiliation Fantasy, Single Tail Whipping Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 657.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Walking All Over Step Daddy
« Reply #9243 on: June 01, 2023, 05:06:02 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_Walking All Over Step Daddy
Size: 627.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 12001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

~~Princess Cindi calls her step daddy in and demands a raise. She is a total brat and bosses her step daddy around because she doesn't like him and thinks he is an old loser and not good enough for her m0m. Plus she knows he is like OBSESSED with her. She knows how hot she is and he is always staring at her. AND she caught him recently peeping on her while she was changing! So he WILL do whatever she says- and she wants a RAISE IN HER ALLOWANCE!
But Cindi's stepdadddy BEGS her not to take more money from him. He already gives her $500 a week and her m0m takes everything else! He literally gets on his knees and begs. But Cindi knows she is the boss of this old man. She orders him to lay down on the FLOOR at her feet- and he HAS to do it or she will tell her m0m EVERYTHING about him peeping on her and she will divorce him in a HEARTBEAT- and he knows it.
So he does as he is commanded by this petite little girl less than half his size and have his age. And Cindi proceeds to heartlessly WALK ALL OVER HIM- in her STILETTO HEELS. Her step-daddy is quickly SCREAMING and WINCING in PAIN. while she condescendingly and mockingly demands her raise in allowance. Cindi has him COMPLETELY at her mercy now, and decides that an "allowance" is BS anyway- he will get a second job for her! And one entire PAYCHECK will go to her, and the other one will go to her m0m from now on!

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: trampling, taboo, female domination, femdom.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 627.7 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cindis Pathethic Cuck
« Reply #9244 on: June 01, 2023, 06:06:55 pm »
Cindis Pathethic Cuck

General:
Name: AMG_Cindis Pathethic Cuck
Size: 769.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:52, 4562 Kbps, 1440x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cindis Pathetic Cuck

~~Princess Cindi is determined to look hot for her boyfriendΓÇÖs birthday. She is taking her boyfriend out to an expensive nightclub along with all her friends AND his friends later on that night- and she wants to look her best for him. Her pathetic slave is busy trying to make his princess look absolutely stunning for her man while Princess CindiΓÇÖs boyfriend relaxes downstairs and watches sports with his friends. The slave helps Cindi try on various clubbing dresses to see which one she looks best in. After each dress she tries on, Princess Cindi asks her slave ΓÇ£Do you think my boyfriend will like this?ΓÇ¥ Each time she tries on a new dress and new shoes, the slave has to kiss her shoes and then her gold watch to show his adoration of her.
When she decides which outfit looks the best for her man, she makes the slave spray her hair with hairspray and then decides it would be funny to make the slave swallow some of the hairspray while she films the disgusting act on her phone. ΓÇ£What a pathetic freak! Who the fuck swallows HAIRSPRY LOL. YouΓÇÖre literally the most pathetic loser IΓÇÖve ever met in my life! This is going straight on InstagramΓÇ¥ she says in disgust and laughter as she sprays in his mouth and makes him kiss the bottle. Next, she makes the slave give a quick polish to her beautiful gold watch, ΓÇ£My boyfriend likes my jewelry to sparkle, so get it clean for him!ΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£Oh and by the way, tomorrow when we go to the mall I want you to buy my boyfriend a gold watch as well so we can have matching watchesΓÇ¥, Princess Cindi informs the slave like a true brat while he is polishing her watch. The slave tries to protest saying he cant afford it but Princess Cindi gets angry and says ΓÇ£My boyfriend is so much better and younger than you, he deserves it- so youΓÇÖre going to buy it for him!!!ΓÇ¥, the slave eventually agrees because he has no choice. He knows Cindi will get rid of him if he doesn't do EVERYTHING she orders him to. Even if it means serving her boyfriend and buying HIM things too.
After her watch is polished to her standards, Princess Cindi wants her boyfriendΓÇÖs SHOES to be clean for the club tonight too, so she has the slave go and fetch his shoes and she then proceeds to WIPE THE BOTTOM OF HER BOYFRIEND'S SHOES OFF ON HER SLAVE'S TONGUE! The slave winces in disgust while she wipes her boyfriends shoe soles hard on his tongue over and over, saying ΓÇ£You are such a loser, my boyfriend is relaxing downstairs like a REAL man should- while YOU lick the soles of his shoes clean hahaha!!!ΓÇ¥ She tells him he will ALSO be doing the same thing to all her boyfriendΓÇÖs FRIEND'S shoes too! AND her girlfriendΓÇÖs shoes as well- AFTER they all get back from clubbing all night! AND that he will be serving as an ASHTRAY later on for herself AND even her boyfriend too, as it is HIS special night! The slave is horrified but he knows he has to agree to everything.
Princess Cindi goes back to the mirror to do some final touches on her makeup while the slave licks and kisses her shoes. Princess Cindi laughs and comments ΓÇ£Ah, its sooo good being beautiful and rich with a hot boyfriend, I canΓÇÖt imagine being a loser like youΓÇ¥. The slave has been completely broken down at this point, when Cindi says ΓÇ£Ok thatΓÇÖs enough on my shoes, go downstairs like a good little faggot and see if my man and his friends need more beersΓÇ¥, the slave then kisses his princessΓÇÖs shoes, and runs downstairs to cater to her boyfriend...

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: princess cindi, cindi, hairspray.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 769.7 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Hypmotized Into Loving Pain
« Reply #9245 on: June 01, 2023, 07:04:13 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_Hypmotized Into Loving Pain
Size: 615.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:02, 12008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

I will hypmotize you and program you as a new slave to love me MORE the more I HURT You! When you get here I will kick the out of you and no matter WHAT I do to you, You'll always answer that it love me "more than ever" no matter how badly I beat you. (kicks to balls, ribs, trampling, whipping etc.) I think it's funny that you are falling deeper and deeper in love with me the more I beat you…

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: goddess worship, femdom pov, mesmerize, mind fuck.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 615.38 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ballbusting for Real Men
« Reply #9246 on: June 02, 2023, 05:12:02 am »
Ballbusting for Real Men

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-11-16#Ballbusting for Real Men##
Size: 922.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:36, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 224 Kbps, 44 Khz

Let's face it: you will never be enough as a man. I like a man with a big, thick, hard cock, a man who can prove his masculinity for me in the most physical sort of way. You? You'll never match up.

So instead, you're going to watch me stroke my man's cock. I love feeling it in my hands, slick and girthy while I slide up and down it, giving him the handjob he deserves. I love sitting on his face, grinding my ass and pussy on his head while playing with his cock. And of course, I love watching him take punishment for me through his cock and balls. Watch and take note, you pathetic wimp bitch.

Watch and see what sorts of punishments a Real Man can endure for me. I pull on his balls and stretch them out while getting him off because the mix of pleasure and pain is exciting for me. I twist them, squeeze them, separate them, slap them, and punch them because knowing he takes it for me gets me off. And when I've edged him long enough, I'll allow him to cum. He's earned it, taking all that ballbusting, ball , and CBT for me.

And of course, Real Men suck it up and suck up their own cum for me. It's what I require. Real Men take a real punishments from me.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, COCK TEASE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: humiliation, cuckolding, cuckold, edging, handjob, tease and denial, sensual domination, female supremacy, flr, mistress an li, step-daddy an li, an li, asian goddess, asian mistress, asian princess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 922.46 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Thanksgiving Pig Part I
« Reply #9247 on: June 02, 2023, 06:14:57 am »
Thanksgiving Pig Part I

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-11-18#Thanksgiving Pig Part I##
Size: 564.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:43, 7994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

'Tis the season for Femdom Feasting! And like any good Mistress, I love a good long pig.

Of course, the pig isn't ready to be served quite yet. First, you must be trussed in bondage. Leather armbinders attached to your balls, and boots attached to your thigh cuffs should be enough to present your juicy rear to me. Then, you need to be tenderized - thoroughly beaten - until your flesh is pink and rosy enough to eat. And of course, an apple gag inside your little piggy mouth to top it all off! I want you to be presentable when the other Mistresses come to feast on you.

I'll start off by spanking your bum, just enough to warm you up and then some. I like feeling your skin grow hot against my palms as I spank your ass and watch you squirm. But a hand spanking isn't enough. A bamboo kitchen paddle to wallop you should really tenderize your sweet bottom. Paddling you again and again and again... any good little piggy's ass should be nice and red.

But that's just the beginning. There's more to come, pig! You're not cooked yet...

Category: SPANKING F/M
Related Categories: SPANKING, PADDLING, WHIPPING, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMDOM.
Keywords: bondage, bondage male, thanksgiving, mistress, mistress slave, mistress an li, an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, female domination, female supremacy, slave training, domestic slavery.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 564.7 MB<<<
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 06:41:35 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Whipped to Stripes ft Bossy Delilah
« Reply #9248 on: June 02, 2023, 07:17:15 am »
Whipped to Stripes ft  Bossy Delilah

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-11-23#Whipped to Stripes ft  Bossy Delilah##
Size: 757.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:01, 7999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Bossy Delilah have a brave boy in tow, ready to take our whipping. We mercilessly whip his back and his ass, covering with him with the markings it takes to serve us while laughing our asses off the entire way. He's going to take it no matter what because he wants to be a good boy, and that's just what he needs to do.

We him to the ground, spread his legs open, and proceed to whip the delicate insides of his thighs. It's an area that is frequently forgotten and oh-so-delicate - all the better to hurt him with. He wants to make us happy, right? So he'll take the strikes of our singletail whips again and again, and he'll take it because he's a bitch.

We spy a groveling slave #2 in the corner and call him over, his face deep in slave #1's balls while taunting and teasing them about the thing's they'll do for Mistresses. We then pull both to the ground, the two to have a breath holding competition underneath our generous asses. No breathing while your face is being smothered! Holding one's breath is a bit difficult while your balls and thighs are being whipped, but a bitch has to do what a bitch has to do.

We kick slave #2 out and proceed to bitch #1 some more, reminding him that he'll take our beatings with pride and he'll like it. It's what he needs to do to earn his stripes.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, WHIPPING
Keywords: female supremacy, mistress, slave, mistress slave, slave training, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, delilah, bossy delilah, ass smothering, smothering, ass worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 757.49 MB<<<
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 06:40:34 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE feat Astrodomina & Jasmine Mendez
« Reply #9249 on: June 02, 2023, 08:16:45 am »
WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE feat Astrodomina & Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE feat Astrodomina & Jasmine Mendez
Size: 289.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 5849 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Jasmine and I get fired up beating this loser slave. Haha he can barely take it! Double dose of boss bitches!

Sydney and Jasmine have their slave taped, masked and gagged and at their mercy. Too bad these two Dommes have absolutely NO mercy! They have the slave bend over and begin putting the spanking slave through his paces. Sydney is using a short bull-whip while Jasmine is pounding his ass with a paddle.

They both get several good whacks at the slave, laughing at his struggles to keep his composure. They don't give a FUCK how badly the slave reacts, they order him to keep his ass up in the air and take their punishments.

The slave crumples to the floor as they continue to laugh and beat him mercilessly. You can really hear how much fun they are having! Finally his 7 minutes of heaven are up and they kick the slave out. Will you be next? How about it bitch?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, HUMILIATION, PADDLING.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, gagging, flogging, whipping, whips, bullwhip, paddling, double domme, two dommes, laughing, female supremacy, female domination, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 289.8 MB<<<
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 09:03:11 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

BROTHERLY LUST feat Astrodomina
« Reply #9250 on: June 02, 2023, 09:12:51 am »
BROTHERLY LUST feat Astrodomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_BROTHERLY LUST feat Astrodomina
Size: 375.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 5890 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Hello dear step-brother! omg you have a hardon? Well come here and let me help you with that...

NOTE: This is a Custom Video.

It's getting out of control. Your step-sister Sydney and you are getting way too heated, way too passionate about each other. You've got your big dick out of your pants waiting for her to stroke it. Sydney found a condom in your step-mom's room, and wants to try it on you. She can't believe this is happening but she's so fucking turned on by how dirty this is.. she rolls it on her your hard cock and mounts you.

She wants to try a position she heard about called reverse cowgirl.. omg it feels so good and she can't believe how hot and wrong this is but she doesn't care and neither do you. Watch her hot young ass wave in your face as she bounces on your cock. She's so insatiable and can't get enough of your brotherly cock!

She gets so lost in it, she almost didn't hear your parents pull up! uh oh! She tries to finish up quick and has to go, but don't worry, there will be lots more playtime er.. i mean fucktime for the both of you!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX, DIRTY TALK, POV, FUCKING, MIND FUCK.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, pov, pov fucking, step-sister, step-brother, tease, reverse cowgirl, ass fetish, braces, taboo, handjob, pov sex, hot sex

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 375.24 MB<<<
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 09:05:13 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

HOME INVASION TURNS TO SLAVERY 2 - feat AstroDomina
« Reply #9251 on: June 02, 2023, 10:10:27 am »
HOME INVASION TURNS TO SLAVERY 2 - feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_HOME INVASION TURNS TO SLAVERY 2 - feat AstroDomina
Size: 647.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:46, 5930 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

You find yourself once again, gagged and bound to a chair. Except this time, you're stuck in a chastity cage! Your captor Sydney has been keeping you this way ever since she invaded your home and enslaved you. You're completely helpless to resist her! She goes and grabs the key to your cage, she wants to milk you before locking you back up.

She has her black latex gloves and and begins to jerk you off after removing your cage. Even though you're terrified of her, your body betrays you and you can't help but get hard. She knows she has complete control over you and keeps telling you how hot it is for her to make you cum against your will.

You can't do anything. You can't look away. You're too fixated on her now to resist. Maybe it's stockholm syndrome, but for some reason you're insanely turned on by this, and she wont stop jerking you off. At the end she wins and makes you cum, and of course, she's going to make you eat it...

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLGAGGED, CHASTITY, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: asian princess, asian goddess, asian dominatrix, femdom pov, chastity, cock cage, teasing, invasion, breakin, bondage, tied, rope, female supremacy, gagged, enslaved.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 647.45 MB<<<
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 09:04:12 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

As hard as can be
« Reply #9252 on: June 02, 2023, 12:08:45 pm »
As hard as can be   

Starring: The Hunteress

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_As hard as can be
Format: wmv
Size: 608.21 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:23, 10000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 281 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 608.21 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ass Fetishist get Ballbusted!
« Reply #9253 on: June 02, 2023, 01:09:55 pm »
Ass Fetishist get Ballbusted!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Ass Fetishist get Ballbusted!
Size: 277.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:13, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.95 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Aim The Balls
« Reply #9254 on: June 02, 2023, 01:51:59 pm »
Aim The Balls

Starring: Mistress Isabella

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Aim The Balls
Size: 331.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:00, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 373 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.08 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The Disobediant Smoke Slave
« Reply #9255 on: June 02, 2023, 02:06:57 pm »
The Disobediant Smoke Slave

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_The Disobediant Smoke Slave
Size: 113.68 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:03:11, 4465 Kbps, 768x576, 60.000 fps
Audio: Extensible, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 113.68 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The English Patient
« Reply #9256 on: June 02, 2023, 03:10:57 pm »
The English Patient

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_The English Patient
Size: 123.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:43, 1273 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 193 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 123.86 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The Massacre
« Reply #9257 on: June 02, 2023, 04:10:58 pm »
The Massacre

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_The Massacre
Size: 107.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 2537 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 107.13 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Rooftop Wrestlers!
« Reply #9258 on: June 02, 2023, 05:11:44 pm »
Rooftop Wrestlers!

CF0028

General:
Name: CF_Rooftop Wrestlers!
Size: 169.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:11, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Building site boss Nikki is not happy when she finds her employee Rebekah sleeping on the job when she should be building a roof terrace! But Rebekah wants to take her break without interruption so decides to show Nikki just what she thinks of her job by wrestling her down and humiliating her beneath her sweaty builders ass! Nikki does not stand a chance against strong builder Rebekah and is totally crushed with lots of scissor holds, facesits and breast smothers until she is utterly humiliated on the rooftop. (Duration : 30 minutes)        

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  hotpants / booty shorts,  rebekah,  dresses and skirts,  outdoors,  summer,  barefoot,  nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 169.17 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Lesbian Teacher!
« Reply #9259 on: June 02, 2023, 06:10:08 pm »
Lesbian Teacher!

CF0029

General:
Name: CF_Lesbian Teacher!
Size: 168.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:05, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Gym teacher Jessica has asked fit schoolgirl Sarah to stay behind for extra gym classes after school, but Sarah knows it is only because Jessica is a lesbian and likes perving on her cute young body when she is working out! She will not put up with being treated this way by her teacher so decides to give Jessica a taste of what she is missing by wrestling her down and sitting on her face! Jessica fights to get away from Sarah but Sarah manages to keep the upper hand in the sexy fight and gives her teacher a humiliatingly close look at her pussy and ass! Great girl on girl wrestling and facesitting action with lots of lovely scissoring and facesitting. (Duration : 30 Minutes)        

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  jessica,  hotpants / booty shorts,  topless,  school,  office,  dresses and skirts,  uniform,  sarah,  heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 168.53 MB<<<