Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 119058 times)

Online stachoo

Ass On Face 52, Maia
« Reply #9180 on: May 28, 2023, 03:13:20 pm »
Ass On Face 52, Maia

Starring: Maia Davis

General:
Name: MAS_Ass On Face 52, Maia
Format: mp4
Size: 384.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 7188 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

{#nfoText#}

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Do You Want The Big Toe
« Reply #9181 on: May 28, 2023, 04:15:32 pm »
Do You Want The Big Toe

Starring: Matilda Bow

General:
Name: MAS_Do You Want The Big Toe
Size: 244.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 6306 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Goddess Matilda loves keeping her male pet nearby in case she has a need for him. That's why he is seen here all leashed in the corner in his proper slave pose. Sometimes though she just likes to torment men, mostly because it's so easy and fun. This slave she knows absolutely craves her feet. That's great, because if he wants them he will have to grovel and beg for them.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Online stachoo

Inhale My Stink
« Reply #9182 on: May 28, 2023, 05:13:14 pm »
Inhale My Stink

Starring: Belle Noire

General:
Name: MAS_Inhale My Stink
Size: 285.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 7244 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Female stink is a powerful tool for girls like Goddess Belle. She knows that this piglet in particular absolutely craves all her scents and secretions and will do anything to consume them. This lets her use things like her smelly shoes as a powerful tool over this weak male to keep him subjugated and enslaved at all times with the greatest of ease.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Online stachoo

The Case of the Missing Bra!
« Reply #9183 on: May 28, 2023, 06:17:54 pm »
The Case of the Missing Bra!

Starring:
WL0035

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Case of the Missing Bra!
Format: wmv
Size: 187.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:25, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

My butler Jenkins lands himself in a lot of trouble in this movie. I have lost my new bra and panties and cannot find them anywhere. I call Jenkins in to help me find them but soon realise they are close at hand after all - Jenkins is wearing them under his uniform! Obviously such a crime cannot go unpunished so Jenkins is stripped to his humiliating lingerie and strapped securely to the cross so that I can facesit and torture him until he has learnt his lesson. He gets plenty of smothering, as well as scissoring, ballbusting, cock and ball torture, nipple torture and wax torture before I am finally satisfied. (Duration : 33 Minutes)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords:  ballbusting,  stockings,  heels,  scissoring,  lingerie,  nikki,  pvc & fetish,  nipple torture,  dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 187.25 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Super Nikki!
« Reply #9184 on: May 28, 2023, 07:19:09 pm »
Super Nikki!

Starring:
WL0036

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Super Nikki!
Size: 165.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:32, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

I am all dressed up ready for the fancy dress party, but my old fart of a husband is not making much of an effort! I decide I have had more than enough of him and try to get him to come with me by wrestling him into submission!(Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  uniform,  wrestling,  heels,  scissoring,  other outfits,  face sitting,  nikki,  skirts and dresses,  domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 165.41 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sneaky Sneaker Sniffer!
« Reply #9185 on: May 28, 2023, 08:16:11 pm »
Sneaky Sneaker Sniffer!

Starring:
WL0037

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Sneaky Sneaker Sniffer!
Size: 173.36 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:57, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Jerome is caught in the act sniffing my filthy trainers! I decide to give him a suitable punishment - trampling and crushing him until he is sorry for what he did! I make sure to give his cock and balls plenty of attention, standing and jumping on them to make sure he controls his urges in future and stays away from my smelly shoes! Lots of full weight head standing, as well as some pretty cruel jumping and stamping as I show Jerome who is the boss! (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Keywords:  heels,  nikki,  trampling,  office,  skirts and dresses,  domestic,  foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 173.36 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Lets Tease and Fuck Him in Chastity
« Reply #9186 on: May 29, 2023, 05:07:01 am »
Lets Tease and Fuck Him in Chastity

Starring: Sara Diavola, Vanessa Vixon

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Lets Tease and Fuck Him in Chastity
Size: 444.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:50, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

[this is "Lets Tease Him in Chastity" and "Lets Fuck Him in Chastity" as one continuous clip] Sara Diavola has her friend Vanessa Vixon over. She told Vanessa to wear something tight, and she did. They are both in sexy tight one pieces and pantyhose and fishnets. Sara wanted to show Vanessa her new live-in chastity slave / roommate. Originally he was just looking for a roommate, but when he moved in with Sara, she immediately "convinced" him to let her lock up his cock and ball in a chastity device. Now she has complete control over him. Sara loves tormenting him, and today Vanessa is going to help. What could be worse that two sexy women in tight clothes making you grope on them while they grind against you, but your cock is locked in chastity? They tease him about his swelling balls, how they are turning purple... Sara tells Vanessa that sometimes she makes him go to strip clubs and get lap dances like this... He begs for release while they giggle and tease him. He says he'll do anything... Sara Diavola and Vanessa Vixon have been teasing Lance, Sara's roommate / slave, while keeping his cock locked up in chastity. They love to make his cock and balls swell against his CB6000, and make him eat his pre-cum. Now they want to really humiliate him and drive him crazy, so Sara puts on a big strap-on cock and makes him ride it. She tells him he might be able to have a prostate orgasm if he tries hard enough. Vanessa laughs at Lance, bouncing desperately on Sara's cock, and shoves a smaller dildo in his mouth. The two hotties humiliate him for turning into such a sissy, all because he'd do anything to have an orgasm again. Sara pounds his ass from behind, while Vanessa rubs his face in her tits. Just when Lance thinks he might actually cum through his prostate, they leave him on the sofa with a worn out ass and aching blue balls. STRAPON, FEMDOM, FISHNETS, LEOTARD, ONE PIECE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BIG TITS, GIGGLING GIRLS, CHASTITY, CB6000, EATING PRE-CUM, BEGGING TO CUM, SISSY TRAINING

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: strapon, femdom, female domination, leotard, one piece, pantyhose, big tits, chastity, cb6000, eating pre-cum, begging, sissy training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 444.14 MB<<<
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 08:36:04 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Dre Busts and Drains the Teacher FULL
« Reply #9187 on: May 29, 2023, 06:10:16 am »
Dre Busts and Drains the Teacher FULL

Starring: Dre Hazel

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Dre Busts and Drains the Teacher FULL
Size: 712.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:39, 5000 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 60 Kbps, 22 Khz

Dre Hazel is stuck in traffic school for having too many points on her license and Lance Hart is her instructor. She is not planning on sitting through hours of boring driving school stuff. Instead she plans to break Lance's balls if he doesn't sign off and say she completed the class...

Dre is slightly flirty, and very dominant at the same time. This clip is a lot of grinding her foot into his cock and balls, hard hard knees, threatening and begging.

Dre Hazel just kneed her driver school instructor in the balls over and over until he finally submitted to just sign off and say she finished the class. But Dre isn't done with him.

She loves to break men, but she also gets horny. She wants to play with his cock and see if his balls even still work. Dre gets really sensual really quick, stroking her teacher's cock, kissing him, squeezing his balls, fingering his ass to milk his prostate...

She brings him to the edge and keeps him there, then finally milks his cum out all over her big tits. Right after he cums, she knees him in his sensitive balls one last time, dropping him, then walks off.

CFNM, BLACK LEGGINGS, BIG TITS, KISSING, SENSUAL HANDJOB, PROSTATE MASSAGE, BALL PLAY, CUM ON TITS, HARD KNEES, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ballbusting handjob, leggings handjob, leggings ballbusting, mini skirt ballbusting, mini skirt femdom, tights femdom, cbt handjob, femdom teacher, femdom student, dre hazel, dre hazel tits, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 712.14 MB<<<

Online stachoo

18 Years Old Always Wanted to Peg a Guy
« Reply #9188 on: May 29, 2023, 07:10:19 am »
18 Years Old Always Wanted to Peg a Guy

Starring: Ashton Vena

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_18 Years Old Always Wanted to Peg a Guy
Size: 72.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:45, 512 Kbps, 320x240, 18.001 fps
Audio: AAC, 56 Kbps, 44 Khz

[this picks up where "Breaking the Boss Part 1" left off]

Now that Ashton has her friend's boss all to herself, she'd going to live out her own fantasy. She's always wanted to fuck a guy in the ass with a strap-on.

She rams her dildo inside him and he quickly awakens to his hopeless situation. She is behind him, huge perfect 18 year old tits bouncing, while she pounds his ass hard and deep. She doesn't care when he wimpers, she just pounds harder.

Then Ashton stands him up and bends him over to fuck his ass fast, grabbing his hips and taking control. Finally she sits on the couch and makes him ride her cock when he's on his back. She takes her friend's panties out of his mouth so he can talk, and asks him if he wants to cum. She makes him beg while she toys with his cock, ordering him to ride her cock if he wants to cum.

She give him a teasey hand job, making him work hard to cum. When he blows his load, she rubs it in his face and tells him in a sweet tone, "If you ever want to cum again, you are gonna be my little ass slut..."

STRAPON, PEGGING, BLACK PANTYHOSE, HIGH CUT LEOTARD, 18 YEAR OLD DOMME, HIGH HEELS, BIG PERFECT TITS, TATTOOS, HUMILIATION, SLUT TRAINING, HANDJOB

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: femdom pegging, femdom strapon, 18 year old femdom, 18 year old anal, ashton vena, ashton vena femdom, leotard pantyhose, leotard tights, 18 year old tits, big bouncing tits, tattoos, ink, inked, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 72.84 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Audition With Paola - The Perfect Ballbuster
« Reply #9189 on: May 29, 2023, 08:06:57 am »
Ballbusting Audition With Paola - The Perfect Ballbuster

Starring:

General:
Name: Ballbusting Audition With Paola - The Perfect Ballbuster
Size: 808.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:36, 8095 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Meet the new perfect Kebranozes Ballbuster Paola.

She came in for an audition and amazed everyone with her kicking power and precision.

Paola's strong legs can cause permanent damage easily.

Paola's beauty can make losing your balls become a dream instead of a nightmare.

She told us about a life story in which she left a man with, well, way more than just ruptured testicles, I can't give it away, the video has english subtitles, come check it out.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, BDSM, FEMDOM, KICKING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: testicles, brazil, fetish, kebranozes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 808.39 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Insanely Hard Testicular Trauma
« Reply #9190 on: May 29, 2023, 09:09:04 am »
Insanely Hard Testicular Trauma

Starring: Paola

General:
Name: Insanely Hard Testicular Trauma
Size: 658.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:09, 8047 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

We did not expect to see Paola go this crazy on his balls, seriously.

This video has indeed one of the hardest kicks kebranozes has ever seen.

The level of brutality displayed is shocking, and even more shocking is to see how she evil laughs like it's no big deal.

The poor man will be experiencing some downtime for maintenance.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, BDSM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 658.99 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The End of Mr KEBRANOZES
« Reply #9191 on: May 29, 2023, 10:14:02 am »
The End of Mr KEBRANOZES

Starring: Mistress Scarlett

General:
Name: The End of Mr KEBRANOZES
Size: 426.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:15, 8007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

yes, the day he dreaded the most... came.

Mr Kebranozes, the man behind the camera, the creator of KEBRANOZES, the man who laughs at every slave's balls, was pulled to the front of the camera to sacrifice his balls.

Mr Kebranozes looks fragile like this because he's been chemically neutered for years by his mistress ( guess who ), you can tell his genitals are visibly shrunk.

Mistress Scarlet's heavy legs can literally explode his testicles using only 10% of her strength.

Related Categories: CBT, BDSM, FEMDOM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 426.71 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Smoking and oiled soles
« Reply #9192 on: May 29, 2023, 11:10:19 am »
Smoking and oiled soles

Starring: Mistress Anette

General:
Name: VAR_Smoking and oiled soles
Size: 192.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:13, 3136 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 124 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette covers her dry feet in sweet oil, she massages it into her skin delicately and then she sits back, relaxed and lights a cigarette while wiggling her toes.

Features: smoking, fetish, barefoot, oiled foot, soles, foot fetish, female domination

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOTION / OIL FETISH, SOLES.
Keywords: mistress anette, elegant, minnie manga, bondage, bdsm, mistresses slave, smoking, fetish, barefoot, foot fetish, oiled foot, soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 192.25 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Hot Peeptoe Slingbacks
« Reply #9193 on: May 29, 2023, 12:14:55 pm »
Hot Peeptoe Slingbacks

Starring: Lady Katharina

General:
Name: VAR_Hot Peeptoe Slingbacks
Size: 293.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 5500 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Katharina is really sexy! She is sitting comfortable on a chair having her long legs crossed all the time showing off a sexy pair of patent leather high heel slingbacks, her high arched feet and her legs. Nice dangling, too!

Category: HIGH HEELS
Related Categories: CROSSED LEGS FETISH, SHOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: katharina, schuhe, scarpe, highheels, schuhfetischshoefetish, fussfetisch, footfetish, beine, legfetish, dangler, soles, sohlen, schuhsohlen, footlady, shoelady.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.44 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Katharina Boots 705
« Reply #9194 on: May 29, 2023, 01:16:12 pm »
Katharina Boots 705

Starring: Lady Katharina

General:
Name: VAR_Katharina Boots 705
Size: 301.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:09, 5768 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Katharina is sitting at the dressing table wearing a wicked pair of Italian stiletto leather boots. Her legs are crossed and she is teasing you by showing off her expensive boots. Great view at the worn soles, nice POV scenes and close ups.

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: CROSSED LEGS FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, ARROGANT WOMAN, SOLES, STILETTOS.
Keywords: katharina, stiefel, bottes, botas, stivali, thb, khb, lederstiefel, beine, legfetish, sohlen, stiefelsohlen, schuhsohlen, arrogant, dominant.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 301.43 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cuckold Buys Me Louboutin Shoes
« Reply #9195 on: May 29, 2023, 02:18:07 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_Cuckold Buys Me Louboutin Shoes
Size: 952.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:38, 7974 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

~~Goddess is sitting on her throne when one of the losers that serves her approaches her, begging to worship her. She says "Did you get what I ORDERED you to get me??" The idiot grovels and says "Yes, beautiful Goddess!"- and presents her with a fur coat and a brand new pair of $1000 Louboutins. She casually dismisses the gifts like nothing (after trying them on and admiring her own beauty in the mirror, of course) She positions herself back on the throne and allows the idiot the PRIVILEGE of groveling at her perfect feet and worshipping her as the Goddess that she is.
Eventually she simply shoves the loser's face away with her foot and orders him to put her new louboutins back on her feet and prostrate itself on the floor before her throne. She then gets up, casually steps down onto the idiot's body in her needle-thin stilettos (that HE paid for!) like it is nothing to her...THEN she proceeds to casually make a phonecall to her BOYFRIEND to make dinner plans with him- WHILE she is still standing on the loser beneath her! She even laughs to her boyfriend about the hot new shoes and coat that she is going to wear for him tonight that "some idiot bought for her today". She even assures her BF out loud that the "idiot" means "absolutely nothing" to her and that she is "just using him", telling her BF "I only love YOU, baby"- as her heels are mercilessly sinking into the emotionally destroyed loser beneath her... Eventually she hangs up and informs the idiot that if he wants to stay in her good graces and continue to be allowed to worship her in the future, he will be waiting outside her and her BF's favorite restaurant tonight, awaiting her text to come running in and pay their tab- and he better not complain about the bill! It is her BF's birthday today and they are having steak, lobster, and champagne...

Girls:
Goddess Rodea

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 952.67 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Fierce Boot Licker Punishment
« Reply #9196 on: May 29, 2023, 03:20:57 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_Fierce Boot Licker Punishment
Size: 626.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:41, 7992 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

~~Truly one of our finest moments. If you are a humiliation loser or a shoe licker you will cum in your pants imagining that this is you!
This loser sits there as the hottest mean girls on the planet smoke cigarettes and make him lick their boots. He licks the bottom of our dirty boots and gets them shoved deep in his pathetic mouth.
But wait...there's more! We have an old pair of black heels that need cleaning and we duck tape them to his face so he can enjoy the smell all day too! I made extra sure I duct taped them good and we especially tried to get as much tape in his hair as possible, haha.

Girls:
Goddess Suvana
Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 626.97 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Permanent Damage
« Reply #9197 on: May 29, 2023, 04:17:35 pm »
Permanent Damage

General:
Name: AMG_Permanent Damage
Size: 1007.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:32, 12002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Permanent Damage

We have such a great chastity-based relationship and I want to take the time to send you this video message explaining to you exactly what you mean to me. The main joy I get out of keeping you in a steel chastity cage is that I really sense that you hate it LOL. And I love how it allows me to STILL get you to do anything I want- even in those little moments when your not "in the mood" to play. I thought you would like to know that I wouldn't even be your keyholder if I thought that you would be healthy when I unlocked you. I honestly WANT your penis to shrink down from loooong periods of non-use. I seriously want you to be left with like a 2-inch dick that NO ONE would ever want- haha! Totally ruining your manhood is the real goal for me, really. Although I do get amused too when you tell me about the little things about your chastity that bother you- like when you tell me that it "pinches" or you can't go to the gym... Honestly, if I am harming your life along the way then I consider it a bonus for ME! So you get to have your fun when you look at my ass as you strain against the cage... But I get MY enjoyment knowing that I have altered your life on a daily basis and will ultimately shrink that cock of yours permanently. I want your manhood to be a complete JOKE.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY, CBT, ORGASM DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: princess cindi.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1007.49 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Gagged Slut
« Reply #9198 on: May 29, 2023, 05:13:24 pm »
Gagged Slut

Starring: An Li

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-11-02#Gagged Slut#An Li#
Size: 590.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:09, 7996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I don't want you talking, but I do want your slutty mouth open and available for my use. Does that O-ring gag feel tight in your mouth? It's such a big hole for a whore mouth like yours.

No eyes, no arms, no legs, just a hole for a mouth and an eager cock. You don't need to see, you don't need to move, you just need to be my horny hole.

I like running my fingers in your mouth and feeling your anxious tongue darting about. I like probing your insides and feeling how vulnerable you are. I like spitting inside that hole and marking my territory. Swallow my spit, bitch.

I can feel you growing harder underneath me. Your jaw is sore and you can't see what's going on, but the idea of being my exposed bitch excites you, doesn't it? Do my fingers, wet from probing your mouth, feel good while I run them over your cock? Slick and warm. That gets you off, doesn't it? Your cock twitches each time I touch it, how cute.

Lick your filthy cock off my fingers. Cock, mouth, cock, mouth, again and again - it's practically like you're sucking your own cock! And you can't do anything about it! Ha. What a bitch.

What if I slap your cock? Does it sting more now that my fingers are wet from your spit? Stroke, slap, spit, suck...repeating the tease and torment cycle over and over again.

And when you are at your hardest, I'll stop. I'm bored of you. I'd rather just use you as my seat, my human furniture, and forget you ever existed. xx

Category: BALLGAGGED
Related Categories: gagged men , bondage , cock tease , femdom , female domination
Keywords: tease and denial , bondage male , sensual domination , an li , mistress an li , step-daddy an li , asian mistress , asian femdom , asian goddess , leather , leather restraints , leather bondage , rope bondage , leather hood , objectification

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 590.81 MB<<<

Online stachoo

NoEscapeCBT
« Reply #9199 on: May 29, 2023, 06:15:24 pm »
NoEscapeCBT

Starring: An Li

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-11-09#NoEscapeCBT#An Li#No Escape CBT
Size: 899.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:04, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mummified nice and tight. Layers upon layers of plastic wrap all around your pathetic bitch body, and to seal it all in, a neck brace cinched up as far as it can go to make sure your head doesn't move. Sounds like the perfect setting for some mischief...

Of course you, being ever the optimist, think I'm just going to facesit and smother you. When have I ever been so generous? Why would I leave it at plain ol' facesitting? You know my ass is just a distraction, right? Your complete immobilization is far too juicy for me to not torment you...

Stay still, and stop moving while I choke you out with my ass. I'm using a sharp utility to strategically cut through this plastic wrap so that I have access to your cock and balls. You wouldn't me to cut you, would you?

You're excited, I see. How excited will you be when I step all over your cock? Tease it with a footjob first, and then stomp and trample all over it? Alternate between breathplay and cock and ball trampling, until your senses are totally confused. It must simultaneously feel so good to have my ass on your face and so scary to feel your cock and balls getting squished under the soles of my bare feet.

That was just a warm-up. Because when I'm done with my feet, I'm going to punch your cock and balls until you scream in pain. Good thing you're wrapped up so tightly or you might object to the ballbusting! You don't have any choice now but to endure my various CBT . How delightful! You have no escape from CBT.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: ballbusting , ass smothering , bondage male , mummification
Keywords: trampling , foot fetish , footjob , femdom , female domination , female supremacy , an li , mistress an li , step-daddy an li , medical fetish , bondage , bondage male , shrink wrap , smother , cock tease

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 899.72 MB<<<