Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 119221 times)

Online stachoo

The Chair Of Pain
« Reply #9160 on: May 27, 2023, 10:55:21 am »
The Chair Of Pain

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_The Chair Of Pain
Format: wmv
Size: 90.99 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:10, 1375 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 169 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 90.99 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Fiends Reunited!
« Reply #9161 on: May 27, 2023, 11:58:41 am »
Fiends Reunited!

CF0022

General:
Name: CF_Fiends Reunited!
Size: 152.22 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:27:10, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Morrigan and Cherry were good friends at school and have met up ten years later after finding each other on the internet. Unfortunately the meeting does not go well and the girls are soon insulting each other and before long a vicious catfight breaks out! Both girls are determined to make the other suffer but Morrigan proves to be the stronger fighter and dominates Cherry for much of the fight. The girls pull off each others dresses and it is not long before they are also bare chested as they scissor, breast smother and facesit each other as they continue to trade insults. A sexy fight with acres of bare chest to be seen and Morrigan seems to really love mauling Cherrys huge boobs! (Duration : 27 Minutes)        

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  breast smothering,  topless,  domestic,  dresses and skirts,  morrigan,  lingerie,  heels,  panties,  stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 152.22 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Fetish Bitch vs Innocent Blonde!
« Reply #9162 on: May 27, 2023, 12:57:09 pm »
Fetish Bitch vs Innocent Blonde!

CF0023

General:
Name: CF_Fetish Bitch vs Innocent Blonde!
Size: 175.4 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:18, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Foxy Jessica is dressed up ready for a night on the town and takes offence when her cute blonde housemate Sarah tells her she looks like a slut! She attacks Sarah and subjects her to some painful and humiliating wrestling holds in an effort to teach Sarah a lesson, but Sarah does not want to be taught! Eventually the smaller girl gets sick of Jessicas cruelty and fights back with some holds of her own and shows Jessica that she is not a push over! Very very sexy fighting including lots of facesitting, scissoring, hair pulling, bottom smacking and head locking as the girls go all out to win the fight and humiliate their opponent! (Duration : 31 minutes)        

Keywords:  jessica,  pvc & fetish,  bedroom,  lingerie,  sarah,  thong / g-string,  panties,  boots,  stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 175.4 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Bitch Boss!
« Reply #9163 on: May 27, 2023, 01:54:29 pm »
Bitch Boss!

CF0024

General:
Name: CF_Bitch Boss!
Size: 166.87 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:47, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Gorgeous office boss Daisy has called scruffy Nikki to her office to be disciplined for her sloppy work and attire. But the discussion soon turns nasty as Nikki gets upset by Daisys personal comments and a vicious catfight breaks out between the two office girls! Nikki gets a few holds in on Daisy but Daisy dominates for much of the fight, totally humiliating Nikki by stripping her to her underwear and facesitting, breast smothering and scissoring her until she is a broken woman! This is a very sexy video with lots of hot and horny action from the two long-haired big breasted blondes, and be sure to look out for several incredible prolonged forward facesits by Diasy, which treat us to a good look at her pussy through her see-through mesh panties as she rides Nikkis face! Very sexy girl on girl fighting action from these two sexy experienced fighters. (Duration : 30 Minutes)        

Keywords:  office,  dresses and skirts,  daisy,  thong / g-string,  heels,  nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 166.87 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Biting Mistress
« Reply #9164 on: May 27, 2023, 02:54:39 pm »
Biting Mistress

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Biting Mistress
Format: mp4
Size: 345.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:31, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Anette's slave is kneeling on the floor, he is stretched out in an uncomfortable position, his arms are high above his head, exposing his whole chest and the space between his legs for Anette to satisfy her sadistic desires. And Anette fully takes advantage of it, she repeatedly and full heartedly kicks him in the balls with her high heels and sometimes spices it up with a little nipple twist and a good amount of biting.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 345.1 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Tied up bitch
« Reply #9165 on: May 27, 2023, 03:59:17 pm »
Tied up bitch

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Tied up bitch
Size: 153.28 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:17, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

I haven't fucked my slave in quite some time and I'm afraid he's gotten too tight in the absence of my dick. I choose two different dildos and strap him down to my bondage table. Once I get my fingers inside to test his hole, I find him MUCH smaller than I thought he'd be. Hmm.. guess I have neglected it. Well I've already selected my dildos and they aren't small, so he's going to have to get stretched back out the hard way. I begin with one long black cock and quickly grow bored of it, switching to the larger dildo once he's bent over. I pound away at his tight little chamber while he cries and begs for me to go slower, to be gentler.

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , BDSM , FEMDOM , ANAL , HUMILIATION
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 153.28 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Moody mistress
« Reply #9166 on: May 27, 2023, 05:03:51 pm »
Moody mistress

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Moody mistress
Size: 152.65 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:15, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda punishes her slave with a cane. She likes to talk to him meanwhile and tell him clearly her problem with his behaviour. The slave winks and his face contorts withevery single stroke by the whip, but he tries not to complain and say thanks for everything Mistress Amanda does or say to him, because he doesn't want to make her even moreupset and get more punishment.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 152.65 MB<<<

Online stachoo

So Beautiful So Cruel 2
« Reply #9167 on: May 27, 2023, 06:00:11 pm »
So Beautiful So Cruel 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_So Beautiful So Cruel 2
Size: 95.03 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:19, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

So Beautiful So Cruel 2
Princess Ami seems to get crueler and meaner all the time. She has even started reading Stephen King books to see if she can find some horrific new methods of ass-crushing her slave.

Wearing brootle black denim jeans, she destroys her slave's face in this video and laughs about it the whole time. If you enjoy harsh jeans face sitting, you'll love this one.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: princess ami , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , stockings

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Heavy Face Sitter 2
« Reply #9168 on: May 27, 2023, 07:02:07 pm »
Heavy Face Sitter 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_Heavy Face Sitter 2
Size: 254.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:35, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Heavy Face Sitter 2
Britney always amazes us with her high level of cruel face sitting. She is a larger, fleshy and heavy girl with no pity for her personal ass bitch.

She loves to sit on his face and torment him for hours. This scene is just a sample of what she does to him all afternoon.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , stockings

Download:

Online stachoo

MY Spurs Help You Remember Your Lessons
« Reply #9169 on: May 27, 2023, 08:02:01 pm »

General:
Name: CSFEM_MY Spurs Help You Remember Your Lessons
Size: 173.8 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:55, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Mistress T knows that her pony has been getting lots of lessons on how to be a proper pony, but she wanted to make sure she could correct him if he made mistakes. For this reason, she decided that wearing spurs and using them would be necessary during the ride. She mounts up and really puts him through his paces with lots of all-fours riding and donkey lifts.

The poor pony was trying so hard to be perfect, but Mistress T was always able to find some reason to give him kicks with the spurs. She could tell that his memory of previous lessons seemed to improve the more she spurred him. His only option was to take what she dished out.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: mistress t , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:

Online stachoo

Cage Full Of Slaves
« Reply #9170 on: May 28, 2023, 06:11:30 am »
Cage Full Of Slaves

Starring: Shay & Emma
FB1071

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Cage Full Of Slaves
Size: 678.15 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:41, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cruel PVC-clad dominatrices Shay and Emma select a facesitting slave from their cage and bring him out to fulfil their smothering desires. They take turns in facesitting him beneath them and then shut his head in their smotherbox to prevent his struggles so that they can smother him even harder. Very sexy dungeon facesitting from these gorgeous amazonian Mistresses - Emma in her tiny thong and Shay, who prefers to facesit nude... (Duration 29m42s)

Published Thursday 21st of April 2011

Keywords:  breast smothering,  pvc & fetish,  smotherbox,  dresses and skirts,  2 or more sitters,  barefoot,  emma,  heels,  boots,  shay,  dungeon,  thong / g-string.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 678.15 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Merv The Perv
« Reply #9171 on: May 28, 2023, 07:08:05 am »
Merv The Perv

Starring: Amy
FB1072

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Merv The Perv
Size: 696.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Merv calls Amy to his office because he wants to ask her to dress more appropriately for work - her short, revealing dresses are distracting the male staff, including Merv himself! Sassy Amy is not about to be told how to dress by the likes of geeky Merv, especially because she has caught him trying to peep up her skirt on more than one occasion in the past! Wimpy 'boss' Merv soon finds himself on the floor being made to take a very close look up Amy's skirt indeed as she facesits and smothers him under her red satin panties. (Duration 30m33s)

Published Thursday 28th of April 2011

Keywords:  humiliating,  dresses and skirts,  office,  barefoot,  heels,  panties,  amy.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.59 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Both At Once
« Reply #9172 on: May 28, 2023, 08:12:16 am »
Both At Once

Starring: Zoe & Nikki
FB1073

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Both At Once
Size: 727.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:53, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Sexy bisexual predators Zoe and Nikki have found Robert in a bar and lured him back to their apartment with the promise of a threesome! What Robert gets isn't entirely what he had in mind - the girls DO want to give him both of them at once, but they are only interested in facesitting and smothering him! Robert's face gets used by the girls for their enjoyment, and when they are bored of him he is kicked out like nothing more than a piece of meat! (Duration 31m54s)

Published Tuesday 5th of April 2011

Keywords:  humiliating,  breast smothering,  dresses and skirts,  2 or more sitters,  domestic,  heels,  nikki,  zoe,  panties,  stockings.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 727.42 MB<<<

Online stachoo

You Will Explode Beneath My Wedges - Close Up
« Reply #9173 on: May 28, 2023, 08:44:35 am »
You Will Explode Beneath My Wedges - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

General:
Name: VAR_THE FETISH COUPLE#2021-08-06#You Will Explode Beneath My Wedges - Close Up#Kloe#
Size: 1.46 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:08, 12028 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Another brand new pair of wedges for me to break in on my slave. They with a gift with a simple of request of stomp and jump extra hard. This is what I am best at.
I waste no time at all in this clip and quickly start unleashing one unforgiving blow after the next. He's truly in trouble tonight as I'm feeling extra sadistic! The heel stomps are truly barbaric in this clip as my aim only gets better and better!
Tonight I decide to jump in my wedges as well, and this causes some pain. I remind him that I don't care. To breath through the pain, then I jump again even harder! I truly can't believe I haven't exploded his testicles beneath me by now, but that won't stop me from trying ;)
As his manhood is a bruised and swollen mess beneath my stomps, I decide to land a few more truly sadistic, stomps down, with all my strength! He knows I have yet another clip planned for the night ;)

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, stomping, marching, cockcrush, jumping, wedges.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.46 GB<<<
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 07:01:08 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Taras Stepson Wrecked the Car
« Reply #9174 on: May 28, 2023, 09:16:02 am »
Taras Stepson Wrecked the Car

Starring: Goddess Tara

General:
Name: GFD_Taras Stepson Wrecked the Car
Size: 54.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:58, 1180 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Tara overhears her stepson on the phone and learns that he has wrecked his step-dad's car. If he wants her to save his ass and not tell his step-dad about the mishap, though, then he is going to have to do something for her in return. Her feet are in dire need of some TLC, and since he's in no predicament to argue, he is going to have to give them the tender love and care that she needs. To start, she makes him lay down on his back as she rubs her sexy bare feet all over his face, foot smothering him. She then makes him stick his tongue out and taste her feet, making him lick the dirt from her soles.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: tara holiday.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 54.8 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cherry Foot Therapist
« Reply #9175 on: May 28, 2023, 10:15:10 am »
Cherry Foot Therapist

Starring: Goddess Cherry

General:
Name: GFD_Cherry Foot Therapist
Size: 72.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:50, 1047 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Cherry is a sexy therapist whose patient is having trouble keeping his cock hard when he's intimate with his wife. When she learns that he has no trouble holding an erection and cumming when he masturbates, she asks him to describe what he fantasizes about. As he tells her about this hot blonde with big breasts, long legs, and sexy high heels, who matches her description, the blonde bombshell knows exactly what kind of treatment to prescribe for her patient. To start, she perches on top of her desk, removes her sexy stiletto pumps, and shows off her gorgeous feet. In no time, his pants are off and she's jerking his cock between her wrinkly high arches, foot milking him with the foot job he's been craving.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cherry morgan.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 72.66 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Double Release
« Reply #9176 on: May 28, 2023, 11:14:05 am »
Double Release

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_Double Release
Size: 50.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna knows all you want to do is masturbate while you lick her feet.  Do you think you can do it twice, back to back?  Well, you better get busy.  You only have 5 minutes.  You want to please her don't you?  Get busy!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 50.58 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Aria's First Time
« Reply #9177 on: May 28, 2023, 12:14:23 pm »
Aria's First Time

Starring: Aria Michaels

General:
Name: GFJBS_Aria's First Time
Size: 857.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:38, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 240 Kbps, 48 Khz

Petite, brunette Aria Michaels is only 20 years old and ready for her very first footjob! She shyly tells her audience about the first time a foot massage made her wet--the feeling of firm hands kneading her sore feet leading right to a steamy blowjob for her lucky boyfriend. Aria giggles as the interviewer begins to give her the foot worship session of a professional, working her ticklish, wrinkled soles and licking along her narrow arches. Smiling as she relaxes into pure pleasure, he takes her toes into her mouth and sucks them hard, covering every inch of flesh on her warm, smooth feet with his tongue. Aria's innocent eyes are locked on the skilled mouth moving over her sexy feet, biting her lip and spreading her pussy to show how wet and ready she is. She bends over the sofa to let him smack her small, firm ass, then gets into position to give her first ever footjob. With her tender soles wrapped tightly around his thick, hard cock, she strokes and rubs her feet over his shaft, moaning as she feels the head of his cock slip between her virgin arches. He fingers her tight, bare pussy until she is melting in ecstasy, working her feet harder and harder on his cock through every one of her intense orgasms, milking him with each stroke. Aria proudly shows you her cum-covered feet, his seed still dripping down her heels, once she pops her footjob cherry.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, TOEJOBS, SOLE FUCKING, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: aria michaels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 857.04 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Doctor, My Feet Hurt
« Reply #9178 on: May 28, 2023, 01:17:51 pm »
Doctor, My Feet Hurt

Starring: Ginger Bytes

General:
Name: GFJBS_Doctor, My Feet Hurt
Size: 402.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:29, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 218 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ginger's feet have been sore and aching for so long. Her doctor tenderly removes her pointed heels and rubs her soles, feeling for her pressure points. Ginger's feet immediately start to feel better as he massages her arches deeply with his strong hands, and the doctor hears moans escape from her full, pink lips. He wants to go further, and he lifts her sexy feet up to his mouth and begins to lick and suck her toes. Ginger certainly has no complaints and loves the attention to her tired feet. She eagerly pushes her feet against the doctor's hard cock beneath his scrubs, tempting him to fuck her needy feet. She wraps her soles around his shaft and he pumps his cock between them, reaching to feel her wet pussy and slap her tight, tiny ass as she strokes him. Ginger's hot footjob brings the foot doctor's cock to a sweet finish, dripping his thick, milky cum from her heels to her toes.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING, TOEJOBS, MEDICAL CLINIC.
Keywords: ginger bytes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 402.28 MB<<<

Online stachoo

I Don't Fuck On First Dates
« Reply #9179 on: May 28, 2023, 02:16:27 pm »
I Don't Fuck On First Dates

Starring: Ginger Bytes

General:
Name: GFJBS_I Don't Fuck On First Dates
Size: 374.22 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:10:13, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ginger Bytes doesn't fuck on the first date, but her sexy feet have been aching for action. All throughout your date, she has teased you with her irresistible feet and her long, slender legs showing from under her hot pink little dress. As soon as you take her home, she mounts the sofa and pushes her arches right up to your face, making you sniff the soles of her sweaty feet. She can tell how much that gets you off, pressing her feet against your thighs and feeling the hard cock bulging from your shorts. Ginger impatiently unzips your pants and reaches for you, her flexible toes stretching around the shaft of your thick cock, already slick and dripping with precum. She moves to all fours and grips your cock with her feet, sticking her ass in the air and working your dick harder between her soles. You can tell right away this isn't Ginger's first footjob--she knows exactly how to milk the cum from your cock. Ginger pulls her perky tits and dark nipples out from under her dress and moans as you explode all over her insatiable feet, covering them in your warm, thick seed.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT WORSHIP, BAREFOOT, LATINA, FOOT SMELLING.
Keywords: ginger bytes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 374.22 MB<<<