Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 118371 times)

Online stachoo

Stephani Just Wants to Bust Balls FULL
« Reply #6660 on: December 04, 2022, 04:22:10 pm »
Stephani Just Wants to Bust Balls FULL

Starring:

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Stephani Just Wants to Bust Balls FULL
Format: mp4
Size: 365.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:12, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance is working hard at a fetish convention, and hired a girl named Stephani to help him with all the model paper work and other odds and ends. Now that Stephani has seen what the other girls get to do, she is excited and turned on by kicking boys in the nuts, teasing them, and all that fun. She wants THAT job...

When Lance tries to talk her into the paperwork job because his balls are sore from all the so far, she grinds up against him all seductive like, rubbing her pantyhose and tight mini dress clad body against his, then she knees him in the balls...

Stefani is a natural at teasing and busting balls... She keeps grinding and teasing and talking sweet and apologetic, but doesn't stop driving his nuts into his stomach.

Lance is trying to explain to Stefani that he really needs the paper work done, when another model shows up for the shoot... Stefani cant believe that he is going to shoot this other girl and not her, and the other model model doesnt mind jumping in on Lance, so the two girls take turns holding him while the other knees his balls. Now Lance has a two hotties teaming up on him, and they arent listening to anything. Stephani asks her new friend to finish him off, and she gladly does with a strong rapid blast of knees, then the two hotties leave Lance in the hotel room holding his balls...

Stephani and her new hot model friend walk in on Lance in his hotel room. His balls are pretty sore from how they left him. They heard he has another shoot coming up soon, and want to ruin it form him...

He is weak, and cant defend himself much as they take turns holding him while the other his balls. Stephani is wearing sexy patterned pantyhose, and her friend is wearing sexy footless fishnets. They get him on the bed, and Stephani locks his neck up with her sexy leg while her friend lubes up his cock. He begs them not to make him cum, because he has a scene in a few minutes, but they know that, and want to fuck up his production, so Stephani puts her hand over his mouth to shut him up while her friend keeps milking his cock.

She squeezes and massages his sore nuts while she strokes him, talking and laughing with Stephani while she strokes his cock. They keep counting down the minutes he has until his models show up and he is supposed to film another scene, knowing they are going to fuck it up for him. Even though it hurts his balls, Lance cant help but enjoy her stroking his cock, and cant help but to cum all over her fishnets. The two hotties leave him in the hotel room, happy that they fucked up his job for the day.

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, HANDJOBS, BALLBUSTING, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: mary jane, stephani ballbusting, pantyhose ballbusting, cum on fishnets, cbt handjob, teasing ballbusting, brat girls ballbusting, brat girls, black nylons, tight dress, short shorts ballbusting, two girl ballbusting.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 365.3 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sold to a Dominatrix FULL
« Reply #6661 on: December 04, 2022, 05:25:03 pm »
Sold to a Dominatrix FULL

Starring: Miss Luminous

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sold to a Dominatrix FULL
Format: wmv
Size: 213.28 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:11:23, 2500 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance's girlfriend told him that she bought him a massage. So he is very surprised to see a sexy Dom, Luminous, instead of a massage walk in...

Apparently, Lance's girlfriend is mad at him for something, because she sold his balls to Luminous, and she is going to take her sweet time teasing and kicking them off of him. She is so fucking hot in her tight one piece lingerie, fishnets and leather boots. And her boots are fucking brutal when she doesn't hold back and rails Lance in the nuts for her enjoyment.

This clip ends with Lance in a hot scissor hold with Luminous's hand gripped on his balls until he is done. She has more plans for him, and she's very happy about it.

Lance is still on the ground holding his balls, and sexy Luminous has changed into a purple leotard, shiny tights, stockings and boots. She lets Lance know that his girlfriend has signed him up for this, and there is nothing he can do about it...

Luminous teases him with her sexy body on the floor and against the wall, brutalizing his nuts for fun... She takes her time to take her sexy boots off, then kicks him harder and harder, making him beg her to keep his balls and let him go. She giggles and says, ΓǣNo,Γǥ kicks him some more, then leaves him to get something to castrate him with.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, FOOT FETISH, CBT.
Keywords: castrate, castration, castrated, castration fetish, pantyhose ballbusting, luminous femdom, luminous leotard, boot ballbusting, boots ballbusting, kicked in the nuts, femdom, young dom.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 213.28 MB<<<

Online stachoo

CBT torment!
« Reply #6662 on: December 04, 2022, 06:24:14 pm »
CBT torment!

General:
Name: VAR_CBT torment!
Size: 716.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:51, 7020 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

We have 2 slaves in quite the predicament with Mistress Alexandra Wildfire. We use the boys as our personal toys of torment, one attached to a pillory and the other bent over with humbler on.

Ad I play with ones nipples the other one has his balls played with a flogger. We just keep taking turns on them and making them suffer for our sadistic pleasure.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, LATEX.
Keywords: double domination.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 07:26:18 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Evil ball kicking machine
« Reply #6663 on: December 04, 2022, 07:23:42 pm »
Evil ball kicking machine

General:
Name: VAR_Evil ball kicking machine
Size: 314.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:29, 6559 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Today i am really pished with bitch boy, he made a mess in the toilet! So to punish him im gona bust his balls until they rupture! I make him stand in front of me while i kick away savagely at his worthless little cock and balls. He moans and groans WITH EACH FULL POWER KICK I GIVE continuously swinging with all of my might into his balls. He cries that it is very painful and begs me to stop, but thats not gona happen! Im having too much fun kicking him full in his balls and im not stopping until im tired! I swing my legs as far back as hard as i can into bitches balls making him shrivel up and curl on the floor like a wounded little pussy boy. This was so much fun!

Download:

Online stachoo

Castrating action in sexy black stockings
« Reply #6664 on: December 04, 2022, 08:24:04 pm »
Castrating action in sexy black stockings

General:
Name: VAR_Castrating action in sexy black stockings
Size: 110.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:18, 6501 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

Look as my nice legs and shoes punish my slave! Mistress Valeria Valkiria in a short ballbusting action!

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALL FETISH, CBT INSTRUCTION, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress valeria valkiria, ballbusting, slave training, shoes, stockings, shoe fetish, dominating mistress, black stockings, shoes power, fetish, dominatrix, pvc, sadism, beautiful legs, sadistic pleasures.

Download:

Online stachoo

Black Leather Ballbusting
« Reply #6665 on: December 05, 2022, 06:21:09 am »
Black Leather Ballbusting

General:
Name: VAR_Black Leather Ballbusting
Size: 817.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:53, 6990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Japanese Mistress Youko wears black leather long gloves, leggings, and a leather corset. Watch how the Mistress enjoys destroying a man's balls. The more the man suffers, the happier the Mistress becomes. Next time, your balls will be busted by her kicks and gloved hands.
Language: English and Japanese both.

Ballbusting, Leather Fetish
Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Ball Kicking, Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, Japanese Femdom, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Leggings Fetish,

Download:

Online stachoo

Cock Trampling
« Reply #6666 on: December 05, 2022, 07:23:34 am »
Cock Trampling

General:
Name: VAR_Cock Trampling
Size: 669.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:59, 7002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

This is the only way to make a slave's useless cock useful. Mistress Youko tramples on the little cock and destroys it with her high heel and bare feet. His suffering face makes the Mistress excited. You will beg the Mistress to destroy yours too.
Language: English.

CBT Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy
Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, CBT Fantasy, Cock Play, Cock Trample, Hand Trample Fetish, High Heel Trample Fetish, Japanese Femdom, Trampled Fantasy,

Download:

Online stachoo

The best Invite ever!
« Reply #6667 on: December 05, 2022, 08:24:18 am »
The best Invite ever!

General:
Name: VAR_The best Invite ever!
Size: 251.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:51, 7023 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Last Saturday I was visiting my Girlfriend Maxim von Luven in her Studio Novem Viginti for a Coffee and some women small talk. As she was busy at my arriving I make a sightseeing Tour around her Studio and Surprise I found a blindfold and gagged Slave helpless bound on a rack. As I come near to him I realize that he really were a T-shirt with the words KICK ME PLEASE! So what shod I say to such a Invite???

Related Categories: HUMILIATION , CBT
Keywords: humiliation

Download:

Online stachoo

Shoe Sole Licking POV
« Reply #6668 on: December 05, 2022, 09:19:19 am »
Shoe Sole Licking POV

General:
Name: AMG_OurShoelicker_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)_0
Size: 640.34 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:33, 7945 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Shoe Sole Licking POV

You are going to let me n my friend Goddess Nikkole wipe our filthy shoe soles off on your tongue!Γǥ

Girls:
Goddess Suvana
Goddess Nikkole

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Online stachoo

Bondage POV
« Reply #6669 on: December 05, 2022, 10:23:50 am »
Bondage POV

General:
Name: AMG_100-DollarWeekendLockup_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 944.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:31, 7970 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

Bondage POV

I am telling my friend Nikkole how We have this slave tied up in the back yard of Mean Girl Manor. And she TOTALLY needs to come see it! We have kept it out here for days. It came to Us on a Friday after work and paid Us $1000 just to be here for the weekend. So we said "sure!" and took its money. Then we just handcuffed it and tied it up out here in the cage in the backyard. Once a day one of us comes out here and puts our foot through the cage and allows it ONE kiss on our foot- and it like goes nuts its so happy! LOL isn't that PATHETIC?? All we've fed it so far was just some stuff out of the garbage. And We all took turns spitting on it before we fed it to him- and he ATE it! Can you believe it? He gobbled it up and THANKED us for his "meal"! Poor thing things we are releasing it on Monday morning...LOL. It doesn't realize we are keeping it back here forever. <Γǣp> (ΓǥOh, you didn't know that did you? So sorry. You are here FOREVER- SLAVE. We are keeping you and reconditioning you to be a slave in our videos. You didn't tell anyone you were coming here right? I didn't think so. We are going to keep you like property and torture you for OUR profit for as long as We want. And you will learn to love it, don't worryΓǪΓǥ)

Girls:
Goddess Suvana
Goddess Nikkole

Category: FEMDOM POV

Download:

Online stachoo

American Pie
« Reply #6670 on: December 05, 2022, 11:22:01 am »
American Pie

General:
Name: AMG_AmericanPie_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 519.22 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:33, 7951 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

American Pie

You are so pathetic we are going to make you fuck a pie because you are SUUUCH a loser- and you WILL do it, won't you!? OMG you are SUCH a fucking loser! That pie will be like your ΓǣdateΓǥ LOL! We want to see if this is really like in the movie! Go ahead and get your cock out and make sure its nice n hard! And make sure the pie is nice n warm! Oh, and We ARE going to laugh at you the entire time you do this, don't worry. And you better have a spoon with you coz We are gonna make you EAT that thing after you put your own special "filling" into it! LOL!

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Goddess Suvana
Goddess Nikkole

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, SEXUAL REJECTION, BRAT GIRLS, FOOD.
Keywords: goddess suvana empress j.

Download:

Online stachoo

Battered Balls
« Reply #6671 on: December 05, 2022, 12:20:21 pm »
Battered Balls

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Battered Balls
Size: 308.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:18, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lesly's slave has been very bad and she wants to give him a lesson in good behavior. She pushes her slave on the bed. Now she can do whatever she wants with him and she wants pain. She begins to and to play with his cock and balls while her slave feels his balls incandescent and painful.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , lesly , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 308.77 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cock Tied and Helpless
« Reply #6672 on: December 05, 2022, 01:24:17 pm »
Cock Tied and Helpless

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Cock Tied and Helpless
Size: 243.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:06, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

To have a rope tied to your nuts is dangerous enough to put Nataly in the mix. The slave who stars in this new video will know better next time around after a raw exercise in ball and cock . Dressed in black lingerie and boots, our ballbuster girl is in for a treat.

Keywords: ballbusting , nataly , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 243.09 MB<<<

Online stachoo

I Own your Balls
« Reply #6673 on: December 05, 2022, 02:24:23 pm »
I Own your Balls

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_I Own your Balls
Size: 215.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:12, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Hannah gets all inspired by her washing machine and orders her slave to let her play with his balls, an humiliating scene for all you submissive sissies out there. The setting might be a bit unseemly, but the sure is real and painful as always with our naughty Hannah.

Keywords: ballbusting , hannah , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 215.48 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Perverted Office Practices - Swallow Your Filth
« Reply #6674 on: December 05, 2022, 03:26:15 pm »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Perverted Office Practices - Swallow Your Filth
Size: 142.22 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:28, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tia has her office bitch suspended on her desk. Just then the CEO knocks and asks to see her but she tells him she is busy and to come back later. She then proceeds to frc a dental brace into the mouth of her bitch and she orders him to jerk himself off and cum in his mouth and swallow all that filth. While the bitch is jerking off, Tia harshly humiliates and degrades the poor bitch. She tease him with her pussy and ass. What a view from below! The upskirt views are AMAZING.

Then on Tia's command, the bitch blows a nice big load of filth into it's mouth and all over it's face and the desk. Tia orders the bitch to lick it all up and do a good job or ELSE!!! The bitch is so embarrassed but knows it can't disobey Tia's orders. Leaving the bitch naked and strung up, Tia decides to check out what the CEO wanted. When she returns, it's already quitting time at the office. She tells the bitch that the evening janitor is a real pervert and would love to find it strung up and waiting to be used.

Tia puts a nice big ""FUCK ME"" sign on her bitch so that the janitor will have no hesitation using and abusing the bitch all night. ""I'll see you in the morning,"" says Tia as she leaves for the day. The bitch is afraid of being alone and helpless all night with the janitor, but there's nothing that can be done. It's going to be a long night!

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: CUM SWALLOWERS
Related Categories: ASSISTED MASTURBATION , BOUND ORGASMS , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FEMALE DOMINATION , FACIALS
Keywords: humiliation , suspension , office bitch , forced masturbation , tease , jerk off , degradation , female domination , mistress t , dental brace , bitch , upskirt , spitting , office

Download:

Online stachoo

I'm a Bad Bad Girl
« Reply #6675 on: December 05, 2022, 04:29:32 pm »
I'm a Bad Bad Girl

General:
Name: CSFEM_I'm a Bad Bad Girl
Size: 130.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:55, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

I'm a Bad Bad Girl
Imagine being stuck in school detention with a girl like ME. Just the two of us. No one to save you from MY sinister, kinky desires. I taunt you, tease you, and make you melt with flashes of MY pussy under MY dress. You had no idea I wasn't wearing under wear did you? But the games are just beginning. I stand up and tease you with MY gorgeous ass. I wiggle it and part MY cheeks to give you a full view of MY sweet little butt hole. I know you want it. Who could resist? But I have even more in store for you.

That's right! I'm going to frc you to drink MY sweet champagne. I'll even be polite and put it in a glass for you. You watch ME squat and deliver MY hot stream into the glass. You know what's coming but you are powerless to resist MY seductive charms. This is just the beginning of our school detention together. I'm sure we will have many more together after tonight.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , FETISH , HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , pee , piss , golden , caviar , latex , mistress t , financial domination , pov , point-of-view , nectar , urine , toilet throne

Download:

Online stachoo

Batgirl Punishes a Stalker
« Reply #6676 on: December 05, 2022, 05:27:56 pm »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Batgirl Punishes a Stalker
Size: 241.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:00, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Batgirl has been harassed by a stalker. He even broke into her home to steal her panties. She catches him and puts him in the trample floor prison box.

Then she starts to punish him... first with grinding her boots and then with frcng him to worship her sweaty, musky feet that she just pulled out of her boots.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: britney , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , stench , stinky feet , blue latex , tennis , contest , dildo , sara akeera , bijou steal

Download:

Online stachoo

Sweating
« Reply #6677 on: December 05, 2022, 06:28:03 pm »
Sweating

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Sweating
Size: 163.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:11, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is an other encounter between the strict and furious Lady Gitta and the shameless clumsy slave. Gitta tries to beat the out of him with her cane. First hegets some strokes while his underwear is still on his ugly ass, Gitta doesn't want to see him at all. But after a few strokes she takes off his underwear to revealthe first few red lines on his skin that many others will follow.

Category: CANING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.74 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Stepping on his face
« Reply #6678 on: December 05, 2022, 07:26:16 pm »
Stepping on his face

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Stepping on his face
Size: 447.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:52, 5078 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda is in her black lingerie and her black high heels. She moves like a cat around her slave and she steps on him with all her weight and she starts to move her feet in the pointy high heels like a cat when kneeding. And her slave has to bear it without a word, or if he says something it must be nice. If he can speak at all and not short of breath from the pain.

Category: TRAMPLING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 447.79 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Tatjana is stronger than ever
« Reply #6679 on: December 05, 2022, 08:28:45 pm »
Tatjana is stronger than ever

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Tatjana is stronger than ever
Size: 565.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:53, 9654 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Tatjana is back and she is stronger and more determined than ever. Her slave trembles from happyness and expectation as well as the fear of being punished by the cruel and forceful mistress. Mistress Tatjana shows him her best with a cane that dances on his bare back, until he is totally out of breath.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , EXTREME DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: caning

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 565.44 MB<<<