Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 127416 times)

Online stachoo

Epic Full Transformation & Slut Training (3 Part Full Length Series)
« Reply #6620 on: December 02, 2022, 06:30:09 am »
Epic Full Transformation & Slut Training (3 Part Full Length Series)

General:
Name: STELIBE_Epic Full Transformation & Slut Training (3 Part Full Length Series)
Format: mp4
Size: 1.15 GB
Video: avc1, 00:47:06, 3287 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Full length series includes Feminization Step 1: You Want to Look Like Me? Elis sneaks into Stella's room when he thinks she is away and rummages through her lingerie drawers. He pulls out her satin red bra from Paris and slides it on over his t-shirt to admire his bodacious boobies in the mirror. Suddenly Stella finds him and demands he tells her what he was doing in her bedroom. She pulls it out of him that his fantasy is to be a hot babe so Stella takes it upon herself to start dressing him up to turn him into a hot fuckable babe. She strips him from his boy attire and pulls out the perfect thing to help him discover his femme side. She dresses him in bra, pantyhose and panties before sliding him into a sheer bodycon dress. Elis learns all about what it takes to get fully "dressed" and all the effort and little pieces needed to complete a "full transformation". Every seam must line up, all the layers must rest just so. Every lady needs hot curves, so she pulls out a hot leather corset to tie him into. As the look starts to come together, Stella ties him in nice and tight to the corset. Dressers have to work even harder to create that sexy female figure. Now it is time for the accessories, long leather gloves, a leather and chain red bondage harness are added to complete the look. It takes time to teach him how to dress but Stella has patience to make sure everything is perfect. It's not always about attire though, he will need to use a higher voice and he needs to choose a slut name. Elis chooses the name Brandi and from now on that is how "she" will be addressed. Now it will be off to the powder room to do Brandi's hair and makeup ! Yay! Girl time!    Feminization Step 2: Makeup, Hair & Slut Coaching  A whole lot of effort goes into completing the perfect "full transformation". Watch Stella feminize Brandi into a total trap! First, the perfect concealer and powder setting is in order. With the right complexion anyone can be a good little slut and work the blvds. Every slut has to have good makeup techniques if she really wants to pass and Stella is going to show Brandi exactly what she can look like when transformed properly. There are so many applications necessary Brandi has no clue how much time women take to transform themselves into hot sluts that tease men. Stella explains each makeup application and why it is necessary while building Brandi's femme ego up while they have their girl time. Stella loves to talk dirty to Brandi and fill her head with all sorts of nonsense about what "real women have to do". She tells Brandi how to pick up guys and why guys like bitches with tons of makeup on. The only thing left is for Stella to get Brandi's hair in place and then she will be all ready for her first REAL test as a girl. Cocksucking 101! Feminization Sep 3: How to Seduce and Get that D! (And what to do with it!)   Phase three of any full transformation is teaching the sluts how to behave the role of the hot tramp. Stella show's Brandi how to pose her body so that no man can resist her. Then she shows Brandi how to move like a woman, how to seduce with her curves and how to make any man a slave to her looks. Batting eyelashes, teasing with hands and lips etc are very important. Brandi is taught how to sit and stand like a lady. Stella can tell right away that Brandi was born to be cock bait with her high voice, demure attitude and trampy little ways. Stella coaches Brandi on how to seduce any man and more importantly what to do once you have got him! It is time for Brandi to show Stella if she is ready to take hot loads, so she has Brandi suck her long cock until she gags. Brandi's goal is to be super hot when she sucks. Nothing like being told to get on your knees by a strong hot male to put you in your place! Brandi sucks Step-Daddy's cock so good as she takes it all the way in. Her cocksucker red lipstick gets all smudged just as it should while she sacrifices for someone else's pleasure. Looks like Brandi has found her calling! Stella now wants her to live like this 24/7!!! Girl time is just so much fun!

Category: FEMINIZATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, GENDER TRANSFORMATION, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES.
Keywords: stella liberty, elis ataaax, slut training, makeup, makeup fetish, makeover, femdom, sissy humiliation, female domination, transformation, transformation fetish, dildo sucking, strap on worship, emasculation, sissification.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.15 GB<<<

Online stachoo

Boots Smash
« Reply #6621 on: December 02, 2022, 07:32:26 am »
Boots Smash

General:
Name: STELIBE_Boots Smash
Size: 258.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 4657 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

My slave has endured two full days of heavy trampling and it is time to finish him off under my thigh high lace up shiny as fuck boots. I'm clothed in my shiny blue latex bodysuit and I smash him full weight under my stiletto heels. He's going to need to keep up because I still have so many uses for his pathetic carpet body.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: stella liberty, trample, foot trample, body trample, boots trample, boots, thigh high boots, latex, leotard, leotard fetish, dungeon, mistress, legs, long legs, stomping.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 258.49 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sissy Service at the Rubberslut Academy
« Reply #6622 on: December 02, 2022, 08:31:19 am »
Sissy Service at the Rubberslut Academy

General:
Name: STELIBE_Sissy Service at the Rubberslut Academy
Size: 840.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:22, 10006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Candi failed her final exam at the rubber institute so Mistress Stella takes to working on her training so that she can send her back to take her exams again. Mistress decides that Candi must learn how to please a goddess on her path to being a cuckold cock sucking rubber doll. So Mistress teaches Candi how to be a useful slave and how to eat pussy. She makes Candi practice on a rubber pocket pussy while bound tightly in leather straps. Little does Candi know that she isn't worshipping mistress but the only pussy she will ever get.

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, SLUT TRAINING, FEMINIZATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, candi cumdump, female domination, femdom goddess, sissification, slave training, sub training, whore training, pocket pussy, sissy slut, latex fetish, latex, dungeon, mistress, training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 840.29 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ride Angies Strap On
« Reply #6623 on: December 02, 2022, 09:34:05 am »
Ride Angies Strap On

Starring: Angie Noir

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Ride Angies Strap On
Size: 506.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:59, 5014 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Angie has been teasing Lance all weekend, but he knows the rules: If he wants to cum, he has to have her 8 inch vibrating strap on in his ass, and he has to fuck it like a good slut until the vibrations make Angie cum first...

After Angie cums she teases Lance's cock by bringing him right to the edge of orgasm multiple times, making him ride her huge cock the whole time until she finally gets him off, but while he is cumming she only touches his throbbing hard dick with a couple fingers, ruining his orgasm.

STRAP ON, PEGGING, FEMALE ORGASM, CUM SHOT, EDGING, SLUT TRAINING

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PEGGING, COCK TEASE, ORGASM CONTROL.
Keywords: angie noir, angie noir tits, angie noir pegging, angie noir anal, lance hart, edging handjob, teasing handjob, strapon milking, strap on milking, pegging handjob, big tits handjob, big tits pegging, big tits femdom.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 506.07 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Veronica Ignores the Jerk Off
« Reply #6624 on: December 02, 2022, 10:37:02 am »
Veronica Ignores the Jerk Off

Starring: Veronnica Love

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Veronica Ignores the Jerk Off
Size: 290.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 4995 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Veronica is laying in bed, looking fucking sexy in her leotard / bodysuit and grey tattered tights. She is reading the bible and minding her own business when Rich Cannon walks in and starts to perv out behind her.

She ignores him and continues to study the bible, roll her eyes when he gropes her and say humiliating things to him until he totally grosses her out by cumming all over her ass and back.

CUM SHOTS, LEOTARD, TIGHTS, IGNORED JERK OFF, HUMILIATION

Category: IGNORE
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: rich cannon, veronica love, cum on leotard, cum on pantyhose, ignored jerk off, ignored cum shot, ignored masturbation, cum on ass, leotard pantyhose, big tits, big tits brat, cum on bimbo, bimbo.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 290.58 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Step Sister Wants His Balls FULL
« Reply #6625 on: December 02, 2022, 11:40:54 am »
Step Sister Wants His Balls FULL

Starring: Miss Luminous

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Step Sister Wants His Balls FULL
Size: 413.62 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:17:49, 3111 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance and Luminous's parents are getting married, so they are about to become step siblings.  Lance has always been very attracted to his Step step-sister to be, but he has no idea that she is really turned on my hurting men.

She teases him a little in her tight leggings and high heels, then gives him a light knee to the balls.  She starts off light, but gets serious really quick...

Lance doesn't know what is happening as she makes him grab her tight perfect ass, and bounces around with her perfect round tits, but keeps kneeing and kicking him in the nuts every time he starts to get hard.  After she drops him with a serious of repetitive brutal kicks, she puts him in a scissor hold between her perfect thighs...  she has plans for her new step step-brother...

Lance comes to tied to a ball in a dungeon.  His legs are tied up so they are spread apart and his sexy as hell Step step-sister to be is standing in front of him shaking her perfect ass.

She wants to welcome Lance to the family, but she isn't sure that his balls are welcome.  She teases him relentlessly and kicks and knees him hard, threatening to cut them off.  Lance is gagged and has no choice but to try to endure her brutality.

BALLBUSTING CASTRATION FETISH SIBLINGS CBT BALL SQUEEZING HARD KICKS HARD KNEES STEP SIBLINGS TEASE AND DENIAL

Category: BALLBUSTING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 413.62 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Going gay for My oily feet footjob
« Reply #6626 on: December 02, 2022, 12:40:31 pm »
Going gay for My oily feet footjob

General:
Name: VAR_Going gay for My oily feet footjob
Size: 379.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 6920 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You're on the ground watching Me drizzle delicious coconut oil on My perfect natural bare feet. As I rub My toes together, teasing you with My shiny wrinkly soles, you see a hard cock pop up between them, right at your eye level. As I rub My feet against the eager dick and balls, you feel your own groin start calling for attention, as you imagine the taste of My unpainted toes in your mouth. Just as you start to feel yourself getting rock hard, I begin mesmerizing you, planting the seed of bi sexual servitude as a way to get closer to My perfect peds. You never thought about sucking cock before, but under My spell, you find yourself salivating for the idea of putting your lips on that nice hard cock...so why don't you bring your mouth over here and go a little gay for Me? Let's turn this footjob into a blowjob...

Footjob, Trampling Fantasy
Asian Goddess, FemDom POV, POV Foot Job, POV Foot Worship,

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Double trouble ballbusting on this slave
« Reply #6627 on: December 02, 2022, 01:40:47 pm »
Double trouble ballbusting on this slave

General:
Name: VAR_Double trouble ballbusting on this slave
Size: 612.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:46, 7060 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Today I and Lady Perse decided to punish this pathetic slave. We tie him to cross and ballbust him. We were really hard for him. Later we even blindfold him to not see our kicks, so he could not block it!

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, KICKING, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: latex, cbt, leather, double domination, bondage, heels, high heels, cfnm, ballbusting, hard, ball kicking, leggings, lady perse, kicking, fetish chateau.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 06:48:22 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Cock Tie with Mistress Odette
« Reply #6628 on: December 02, 2022, 02:36:45 pm »
Cock Tie with Mistress Odette

General:
Name: VAR_Cock Tie with Mistress Odette
Size: 506.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:48, 7007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Cock and Ball Bondage is an art form that is second nature to Mistress Odette. When she sees a cock, she canΓÇÖt help herself but want to tie it tightly and watch the color change. She is intensely playful while tying cocks, separating the balls, constricting the shaft. The tie that she executes makes her sub extremely sensitive and she canΓÇÖt help herself but take advantage of the opportunity. She runs a pinwheel up and down his shaft, over his balls. She uses her devious claws to make him squirm. The poor boy canΓÇÖt help twitching and bucking, but thereΓÇÖs nowhere for him to go.

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , BALL FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL AND COCK TICKLING , FEMDOM
Keywords: rope bondage

Download:

Online stachoo

POV Ball crushing with Mistress Odette
« Reply #6629 on: December 02, 2022, 03:38:19 pm »
POV Ball crushing with Mistress Odette

General:
Name: VAR_POV Ball crushing with Mistress Odette
Size: 377.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 6990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

Mistress Odette provides you with a rare glimpse of how she treats her ball busting subs.  With her sub seated on a clear chair, she lifts her lovely feet and crushes his testicles.  She deeply enjoys the sensation of balls between her toes, pressing them into the chair.  Watch as the testicles compress like a pancake under her merciless feet.  The sub cries out and begs, but all he gets is a chance to lick and kiss her toes.

Category: BALLBUSTING POV
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING , CBT , FEMDOM POV , BALLBUSTING , FEMDOM
Keywords: ball stomping

Download:

Online stachoo

Ball squeezing in pink sandals
« Reply #6630 on: December 02, 2022, 04:35:22 pm »
Ball squeezing in pink sandals

General:
Name: VAR_Ball squeezing in pink sandals
Size: 262.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:05, 6997 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Watch me squeeze my subs balls in my thongs before I finish him off with a barefoot foot job.

Ballbusting, Foot Fetish
30 Something Yrs Old, Ball Trampling, Ballbusting, Ballbusting POV, Beautiful Feet, Foot, Footjob,

Download:

Online stachoo

Tease and denial!
« Reply #6631 on: December 02, 2022, 05:32:00 pm »
Tease and denial!

General:
Name: VAR_Tease and denial!
Size: 498.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:48, 6898 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

We have him locked in chastity and with pillory attached. Me and Ezada Sinn dressed in thigh high boots tease this helpless boy.
We release him from chastity, the only reason is that we do not wish him to cum.
His not allowed and if he does there will be consequences.
Of course we continue teasing him, his already dripping,
His starting to struggle as we get so close to his cock with our nyloned bums pushing against him.
Maybe he luck turns or not. We edge him taking turns stroking his cock slowly, to the brick of orgasm, we keep him there and keep pushing his limits.
Soo aroused he cums, a one ruined orgasm, but we never gave him permission to do so.
We do not agree and his put back in chastity.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , RUINED ORGASMS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , BOOT DOMINATION , BOOT FETISH
Keywords: tease & denial

Download:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:44:25 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

The Queen's Royal Trample Mat
« Reply #6632 on: December 02, 2022, 06:33:13 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_Trample-Cam_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 609.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:02, 7759 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nina Elle came to the Mean Girl Manor and we got all dressed down in our sheer body suits for HER VERY FIRST TRAMPLE! I taught her all about how fun it can be to LITERALLY walk all over someone! I wore my spiked boots and kicked its balls a few times. Then We got on top of it and bounced up and down. Between my spikes and Goddess Nina Elle's stilettos, this slave was punctured everywhere! It begged us to stand on its face. Since it was being a good human carpet, We granted its wish. By the end of this clip Goddess Nina Elle actually manages to twerk on the slave! When the Queen teaches, Her subjects learn. :)

Girls:
Queen Kasey
Goddess Nina

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BODYSTOCKINGS, BOOT FETISH.
Keywords: ballbusting, femdom, feet, female domination, femdom, fetish, foot, heels, humiliation, shoe worship, slave, facial abuse, stockings, worship, facial abuse.

Download:

Online stachoo

You Are Ninas Welcome Mat
« Reply #6633 on: December 02, 2022, 07:30:07 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_YouAreMyWelcomeMat_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 306.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:04, 7909 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Oh, look what they have installed at Mean Girl Manor- a human welcome mat! What is it like to be immobilized there with a welcome mat attached to your chest? I guess it must be really weird to have to just lay there all day waiting for people to walk by and STEP on you…but it IS very empowering for US! It feel so good to step on another human being and wipe your FEET off on them! Oh, does it HURT as my heels dig in? Too bad. And I am going to stand here as long as I want...

Girls:
Goddess Nina

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: human furniture.

Download:

Online stachoo

Condom-Eating Cuck
« Reply #6634 on: December 02, 2022, 08:28:05 pm »
Condom-Eating Cuck

General:
Name: AMG_CuckCondomDisposalTraining_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 572.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:24, 7965 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Condom-Eating Cuck

My hubby doesn't like me tossing our used condoms in the trashcan because the dogg always digs them out. Besides, it's such a pain to have to get out of bed and go and toss them in the trash anyway. So I suggested why don't we just use YOU as our "condom disposal unit"! I mean, we like to have you kneeling there next to our bed making you watch us while we fuck anyway, so...it just makes sense. Now its time to practice so open up and say "Ahhh" cucky! By the way, we are having a swingers party at our house this weekend to show you off...and you will be getting PLENTY of use as EVERY used condom at the party is going to be discarded into YOUR mouth! And you BETTER not embarrass us! So open up and say “ahhh”…that’s a goodcuck-slave!

Girls:
Goddess Nina

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cuckolding.

Download:

Online stachoo

No Mercy Ballkicking in Boots
« Reply #6635 on: December 03, 2022, 06:27:09 am »
No Mercy Ballkicking in Boots

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_No Mercy Ballkicking in Boots
Size: 204.7 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:50, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dressed in black from her long brunette hair to her thigh high heel boots, Soraya is in the mood for hard ballkicking action, and she wants it now. She makes her slave stand naked in front of her, and her beautiful legs immediately start to punish his balls. First she holds her power a bit. Next she rises up the pace, and Soraya starts to kick his balls with her pointy toed black boots even harder making his agony unbearable for him.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , soraya , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 204.7 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Bust my Balls, Mary
« Reply #6636 on: December 03, 2022, 07:31:14 am »
Bust my Balls, Mary

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Bust my Balls, Mary
Size: 189.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:20, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mary is keen on tease and denial since she doesn't want her slaves to be fully satisfied in her presence, and so she sometimes turn a supposed wanking relief into a painful ballbusting exercise. See how she treats her chubby slave to a long cock and ball in this brand new clip.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , mary , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 189.08 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Grab, Twist and Crush
« Reply #6637 on: December 03, 2022, 08:31:40 am »
Grab, Twist and Crush

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Grab, Twist and Crush
Size: 246.35 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:14, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Soraya wants him to test how much pain he can take. As soon as he enters, she makes him expose his privates. Just the mere touch of her hand on his family jewels makes him tremble with anticipation at what this brunette beauty is about to dish out on him. Ouch, her hand twists her balls too much, lol. Will they burst? Crushing pain for hand ballbusting fans.

Related Categories: CBT , BALL STOMPING , FEMALE DOMINATION , KICKING , FEMALE SUPREMACY
Keywords: ballbusting , soraya , kicking , ballkicking , female domination , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , female supremacy , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 246.35 MB<<<

Online stachoo

New Pony Learns Ariel's Rules
« Reply #6638 on: December 03, 2022, 09:28:25 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_New Pony Learns Ariel's Rules
Size: 175.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:59, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ever since Mistress Ariel started riding her human ponies again, she was flooded with requests from ponyboys who wanted to be her pony. She agreed to give this pony an audition to be her pony and he did very well. In fact, the pony moved so well under her command, that Ariel was able to present fantastic riding form throughout the whole video. Sometimes ponies move so poorly, that the rider is struggling to even stay on their back.

This pony moved well. She was perched on his back with great posture and form for the entire ride as she commands him to carry her. During the ride, she teaches the pony all of her rules and expectations as a rider. She rode him hard and non-stop, she uses the crop, the reins and verbal commands to get the best performance out of him. This is really an excellent riding video.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: ariel black , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , nipple torture , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:

Online stachoo

Kiss and Lick the Marks Away
« Reply #6639 on: December 03, 2022, 10:29:07 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Kiss and Lick the Marks Away
Size: 66.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:01, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Melody had been sitting down and when she got up... her garters made all kinds of marks and patterns on her beautiful butt.

She summons her slave to kiss and lick all the marks away under her command throughout the entire process.

Mistress:
Melody, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , cage , piss , golden , caviar , doggie , melody , caging , pov , point-of-view , nectar , toilet throne

Download: