Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 118485 times)

Online stachoo

Breaking his cock and balls under stiletto heels
« Reply #6700 on: December 07, 2022, 11:05:55 am »
Breaking his cock and balls under stiletto heels

General:
Name: VAR_Breaking his cock and balls under stiletto heels
Format: mp4
Size: 553.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 7010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My most careless cock and ball trample ever!!! I choose my sharpest stilletto heels and just crushed his dick beneath them, leaving nothing but a mess all over the cock box. This clip is not for the faint hearted as both the cock and the balls of my shoe bitch suffer for over 8 minutes under my soles. Within the first minute you can see his internal cock tubes have been crushed as it begins to leak and the outside doesnΓÇÖt look much better as I drive the narrow heels into the skin causing deep marks and scratches. His testicles also get busted open and red fluid leaks onto my shoes. Needless to say I was delighted with my handy work and smiled down as I continued the destruction of his manhood.

Once heΓÇÖd suffered enough I wanted to see if he could still produce for me. I added some lube and stroked his broken cock with my soles until he cummed all over the red stained box!!

The whole clip is filmed by the shoe bitch as I wanted him to make sure he captured what happens when I really want to trample cock and balls.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: SHOEJOB, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, STILETTOS.
Keywords: cockbox, domination with shoes, savage stilettos, full weight trample, damaged cock and balls, broken cock, suffer underneath heels, crushing cock.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Made to cum on my boots!!
« Reply #6701 on: December 07, 2022, 12:03:56 pm »
Made to cum on my boots!!

General:
Name: VAR_Made to cum on my boots!!
Size: 584.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:18, 7008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

The perfect clip for boot lovers. My tan knee high boots are perfect for those that like to see boots crushing a helpless cock.

The shoe bitch is made to suffer beneath me. I stand on his balls and he groans. I stand on his cock and it gets crushed. He wants me to milk him so I tease him by stroking his shaft.

But this time he needs to wank himself off while I pump his balls. Just as heΓÇÖs getting there I place my boot in front of his dick so he can spunk his man juices all over my sexy boots. He loved it by the looks of the cum he produced for me.

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, MEN MADE TO CUM.
Keywords: cum on my boots, crushed under boots, flattened balls, spunk on boots, spunk under boots, boot crush, wanking on boots, dominated by boots, high heel boots, cock box boot crush, cumshot under boots, boot ball milking.

Download:

Online stachoo

Cum in my slingbacks bitch!
« Reply #6702 on: December 07, 2022, 01:01:19 pm »
Cum in my slingbacks bitch!

General:
Name: VAR_Cum in my slingbacks bitch!
Size: 313.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:04, 7005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Wearing my dune slingbacks I offer up my arches for my shoe bitch to fuck. He rams his dick into my shoe and I crush his meat while he tries to push it deeper beneath my sole. He loves to see me dipping my heels in and out of the sling back and has promised me a nice big creamy load under my soles if I tease him.

I keep letting him fuck my soles and then he wanks himself off into my slingback shoe, producing that big load of cum he said he would. It felt so good and it dropped down towards my toes. Now the dirty little bitch will have to tidy my feet and shoes up ready for the next shoejob :)

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, SHOE FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: cumming on my soles, creamy cum shot, high heel crushing, cock crushing, cock trample with cum, cum on slingback, cum on feet, shoe worship, wank on shoes and feet.

Download:

Online stachoo

Crush out the cum
« Reply #6703 on: December 07, 2022, 02:02:34 pm »
Crush out the cum

General:
Name: VAR_Crush out the cum
Size: 278.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 7014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

The shoe bitch has suffered beneath me so in this clip he gets a good shoejob as a reward. However I expect him to produce a nice big puddle of creamy cum on the cockbox or I will know heΓÇÖs not been saving it up for me!!

He loves my blue patent block heel court shoes, especially when I wear my tan tights with them. At I mount the cockbox his cock throbs and I can see it wants to feel my shoe soles standing on it!! Obviously IΓÇÖm happy to oblige and crush it using all my weight. It deforms under my weight but springs back up as I lift my foot. I then start to milk the tip of his cock while he looks up at my goddess legs towering above him. Is too much for him as usual and he cums for me. This time I was satisfied with his creamy load, and leave him to tidy himself up!

Related Categories: CBT, DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, BALL STOMPING, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: cockbox shoejob, tan tights, goddess legs, block heels, sexy shoes, milking a cock, creamy cumshot, ball crush, cock crush.

Download:

Online stachoo

Worship Us!
« Reply #6704 on: December 07, 2022, 03:03:08 pm »
Worship Us!

General:
Name: AMG_WorshipUs_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 758.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:40, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Worship Us!

This was all filmed while We were chillin in Our room at the AVN in LV. So it was Goddess No and Princess Mya gettin together on the couch just to use their slaves tongues and mouths on their soft feet. (Slave mouths and tongues are like awesome for keeping your feet nice n soft!) Mya is pretty aggressive, like just jamming her foot down her slave's throat and gagging Her fat slave on Her slender foot. Goddess No is a little more chill, just sitting back and relaxing coz she is totally used to simply being WORSHIPPED as a Goddess- and her slave knows it better do a good job on her feet...or ELSE! LOL (It has learned the hard way by feeling her wrath in the past!)
The whole time they basically are just making idle chitchat between the two f them or texting on their phones to their boyfriends back home, knowing the slaves are there serving them at their feet, but hardly caring...because these idiots mean NOTHING to them. They just pathetic pieces of for them to USE.

Girls:
Goddess NO

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING, HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION.
Keywords: ballbusting, femdom, feet, female domination, femdom, fetish, foot, heels, humiliation, shoe worship, slave, facial abuse, stockings, worship, facial abuse.

Download:

Online stachoo

Mean Girl Manor Nitetime Footslave Forever
« Reply #6705 on: December 07, 2022, 04:07:55 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_MeanGirlManorsNitetimeFootslave_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 719.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:17, 7985 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

This slave is brought out of its cage for only one purpose- to be tied to the bedposts at the end of the main bed at Mean Girl Manor so that it face can be used to worship the Mean Girls that live here or just stay here overnight whenever they are in town to shoot with Us. (It is good to shove your foot into a warm mouth in the middle of the night if you feet are cold and a slave's mouth doesn't matter so you can just shove it in and leave it in there all night long if you want to.)
It is kept in chastity so that it can NOT enjoy having girls feet shoved into its mouth at night. It is explained its new role. And then it is HUMILIATED further while I get ready for a date! I put lipstick on it and make it lick the bottoms of my shoes clean. And it just has to stay there forever until one of Us decides to untie it- if We ever do.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot fetish, bondage, foot worship, female domination, chastity.

Download:

Online stachoo

Chastity Experiment
« Reply #6706 on: December 07, 2022, 05:06:19 pm »
Chastity Experiment

General:
Name: AMG_ChastityExperiment_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 666.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:25, 7962 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Chastity Experiment

Goddess Alexis wants to perform a little experiment... Can a slave who has been in chastity for years still cum like a man? She's about the find out. She starts to jerk it off with Her massive breasts out and right in the slave's face. If it can cum like a real man, She will leave its chastity off forever! But if it can't, it gets locked up for another year! Even with all that babyy batter bound to its balls, a sweet ass in its face, and amazing tits shaking in front of it, it still has trouble coming due to all the "mental reprogramming" it has been put through at Mean Girl Manor! And when it finally DOES cum, Goddess Alexis scoops up all that disgusting man fluid and rubs it into the slave's face, laughing at it for being so pathetic and actually BELIEVING Her promises! Because even though it came- She STILL locks it right back up!
Turns out, she only wanted to jerk it off so it would be extra sensitive and hurt going back into the chastity device! So much for a "happy ending"...

Category: CUM PLAY
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, HANDJOBS, FORCED EJACULATIONS.
Keywords: ballbusting, femdom, feet, female domination, femdom, fetish, foot, heels, humiliation, shoe worship, slave, facial abuse, stockings, worship, facial abuse.

Download:

Online stachoo

Double Beating in the Nuts
« Reply #6707 on: December 07, 2022, 06:04:07 pm »
Double Beating in the Nuts

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Double Beating in the Nuts
Format: wmv
Size: 296.63 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:53, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mary and Lesly rarely share one of their slaves, but when they do it their lucky servant of the days knows he's in for a painful treat. Here they both kick their slave's balls with her high heels and feet, letting out their anger with every hit until the guy ends up beginning for mercy.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , mary , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , lesly , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 296.63 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sensual and Brutal Ballbuster
« Reply #6708 on: December 07, 2022, 07:00:33 pm »
Sensual and Brutal Ballbuster

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Sensual and Brutal Ballbuster
Size: 216.85 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:14, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nataly goes after his nude balls with hard kicks and hard whapping knees. She takes girlish pleasure in squeezing and slapping his balls. Hard heavy kicks abound. She gets him on the ground and pushes her stiletto into his ball sack and kicks his balls hard.

Related Categories: CBT , BALL STOMPING , KICKING , BALLBUSTING POV , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: ballbusting , nataly , kicking , ballkicking , ballcrusher , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , ball stomping , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 216.85 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Pleasure
« Reply #6709 on: December 07, 2022, 08:01:35 pm »
Ballbusting Pleasure

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Ballbusting Pleasure
Size: 164.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:31, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

After an exhausting day of severe training, Nataly leads her slave to the bed for a final round of balls punishment. She first starts playing with his balls, squeezing and slapping them while staring at his laugh in stock servant, until turning both them red.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , nataly , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , balls , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , trampling

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.81 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Three Merciless Riders
« Reply #6710 on: December 08, 2022, 06:25:09 am »
Three Merciless Riders

General:
Name: CSFEM_Three Merciless Riders
Size: 140 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:22, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Three Merciless Riders
This is a brootle riding video from the perspective that the Mistresses were in the mood for totally exhausting and abusing their human pony. It features Mistress Bijou, Mistress Jasmine and Princess Ami. All three Mistresses wanted a ride, so they all pile on the pony at the same time and make him carry them for a long time.

It was a lot of weight on his neck and back but they didn't care. When he started to slow down, Mistress Bijou jumped off and pulled him by the hair to speed him up. It was agony for him. But to make things even more painful, she attached nipple clamp reins to his nipples and then started to really pull him around while he still had to carry Mistress Jasmine and Princess Ami. Then Mistress Jasmine decided to pull on the reins while the other two Mistresses rode on him.

They even made him get up with the two Mistresses on his back for some donkey lifts. Mistress Bijou was especially cruel and at one point she enjoyed standing on his hands and ordering him to keep moving while he still had the other two Mistresses on his back. The pony tried with all his heart to please the Mistresses but they were not easily pleased. This video is all about complete and total exhaustion of the pony under the command of three beautiful Mistresses.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Jasmine, Miss

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: bijou steal , reins , horse slavery , jasmine , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , nipple torture , carry , neck riding , princess ami , donkey lifts

Download:

Online stachoo

Enjoy MY Sweaty Ass Bitch
« Reply #6711 on: December 08, 2022, 07:27:28 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Enjoy MY Sweaty Ass Bitch
Size: 101.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:38, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Mistress Ariel is working out on the treadmill and she has her slave keeping his face and tongue in her sweaty ass. She wants all the sweat that forms in her ass crack to be continually licked up. After awhile, she orders the slave to lean back so she can make YOU clean her ass in POV style. Her ass cheeks look amazing as she moves on the treadmill.

Ariel wants your tongue in her ass crack while she walks and captures your devotion to her hot, bubble butt. At the end, she orders her other slave on his back so she can sit on his face and get a nice deep cleaning in her hole.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , cage , piss , golden , caviar , doggie , ariel black , caging , pov , point-of-view , nectar , toilet throne

Download:

Online stachoo

Alien Ass Slime Breeding Methods
« Reply #6712 on: December 08, 2022, 08:31:08 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Alien Ass Slime Breeding Methods
Size: 142.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:28, 2989 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

The poor earthling was harshly taken, and you can see by his battered face, they didn't treat him with any concern for his well-being. When Star is ready to breed, she sits on his face and orders him to lick her asshole. In time, as she gets aroused, her ass slime starts to appear and when mixed with his saliva, one of her eggs become fertilized.

It is now time to lay the first egg. She dismounts and squats and lays the most magnificent egg you've ever seen... right out of her vagina. It's truly incredible! Then she remounts the victim's face for more tongue probing of her anus to fertilize another egg. She really rides his face and produces copious amounts of ass slime to make sure another egg will get fertilized.

This process continues until Star has laid three beautiful eggs that glow and change colors revealing the life that exists within them. This is a fantastic video. It's very well produced with great action that science fictions fans, face sitting fans and ass worship fans will love!

Mistress:
Star Powwers, Goddess

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , asian , face riding , domination , smothering , female domination , star powwers , pussy worship , nectar , ass worship , face sitting , office , alien

Download:

Online stachoo

This Is Not The First Time
« Reply #6713 on: December 08, 2022, 09:30:10 am »
This Is Not The First Time

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_This Is Not The First Time
Size: 179.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:34, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Category: WHIPPING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 179.44 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The Strip Tease Game!
« Reply #6714 on: December 08, 2022, 10:33:42 am »
The Strip Tease Game!

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_The Strip Tease Game!
Size: 509.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:31, 5067 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CANING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Keywords: caning

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 509.49 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Tied and Fucked
« Reply #6715 on: December 08, 2022, 11:37:26 am »
Tied and Fucked

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Tied and Fucked
Size: 159.66 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:49, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BDSM, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION, PEGGING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: bdsm.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 159.66 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Human Furniture!
« Reply #6716 on: December 08, 2022, 12:38:15 pm »
Human Furniture!

Starring:
FB0067

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Human Furniture!
Size: 241.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:39, 1101 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Nikki and Rebekah have bought a chair from a dodgy door to door salesman - unfortunately when one of the girls sat on it, it broke! They call the salesman back to ask for a refund but think of a much better way to replace their broken chair, and have some fun in the process! The salesman is transformed into a comfortable human chair, his hands tied securely so that he cannot escape! The girls sit hard on their new furniture, squashing him with double and single facesits until he is groaning with pain. Very hot action as usual from Nikki and Rebekah, who obviously love making their human chair suffer! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  rebekah,  hotpants / booty shorts,  restraint / bondage,  2 or more sitters,  dresses and skirts,  domestic,  lingerie,  sport,  thong / g-string,  nikki.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.21 MB<<<

Online stachoo

You Were Looking!
« Reply #6717 on: December 08, 2022, 01:37:32 pm »
You Were Looking!

Starring:
FB0069

General:
Name: FSBITCH_You Were Looking!
Size: 171.31 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:35, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Marcel has been a naughty boy and he has been caught out! His wife Joanne has caught him looking at other girls asses in the shopping centre and now she is going to remind him that he only has eyes for her! She sits on his face to give him a nice long hard look at her ass in all its glory! As usual with Joanne this video is full of top quality sexy facesitting, with lots of prolonged smothers and full weight sitting as she teaches marcel a lesson it will take him a long time to forget! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  dresses and skirts,  domestic,  joanne,  barefoot,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 171.31 MB<<<

Online stachoo

You Are Sniffing My Ass!
« Reply #6718 on: December 08, 2022, 02:36:17 pm »
You Are Sniffing My Ass!

Starring:
FB0068

General:
Name: FSBITCH_You Are Sniffing My Ass!
Size: 252.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:58, 1103 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Claire has been out for a long run and her ass crack is incredibly sweaty! To make matters worse, the label in the back of her knickers has been chafing her butt, so she asks Terry to cut it out for her. With no scissors around, Terry nibbles the label out with his teeth, and gets a nice sniff of Claires sweaty ass in the process! But Claire is wise to his perverted plan and decides to give him a much closer sniff of her moist, sweaty ass! Terry is pinned down and subjected to a hard and sexy facesitting as Claire gives him a really long sniff of her pink cotton knickers. As usual Claire shows no mercy and takes great delight in sitting hard on Terry, making this a top quality video sure to have you wishing you could trade places with Terry! (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Keywords:  claire,  dresses and skirts,  domestic,  sport,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 252.31 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Wank Relief Gone Bad
« Reply #6719 on: December 08, 2022, 03:39:56 pm »
Wank Relief Gone Bad

Starring: Mistress Elizabeth

General:
Name: FEMINS_Wank Relief Gone Bad
Size: 825.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:43, 8282 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Elizabeth loves to play tease and denial games with her slaves. In this new clip she starts giving her slave a good wank looking hot and readily available. As the guy gets hotter, moaning, sweating and with a good hard-on, she increases the speed, but just before the big splash she stops and leaves the guy to its own devices.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, slave training, mistress elizabeth, tease and denial, tease, denial, orgasm, wank, wanking, masturbation, handjob.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 825.57 MB<<<