Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 45449 times)

Online Vitaliy

Sado-Ladies - Inverted Pumpslicking - Lady Iveta - Shoe Worship
« Reply #1920 on: February 21, 2020, 12:54:02 am »

Today its time for another phantastic clip starring Lady Iveta. She has a special treatment today for the slave as she uses a snatch pulley today to bring the slave in a very uncomfortable position with his head on the ground.

But this position is perfect for worshipping (at first sight). So the mistress walks around the slave a lil bit before the slave is ordered to lick. And its visibile in a few seconds that this is not an easy task for a slave. Its very exhausting and unused to lick the heels of a goddess placed in this position, but the slave tries his best. And if its not good enough for the mistress she uses her riding crop to enforce him to do a better job!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Bondage Male, Lady Iveta, Bondage, Reverse Bondage, High Heels

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:07:50
File Size : 180.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Sado-Ladies_-_Inverted_Pumpslicking_-_Lady_Iveta_-_Shoe_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyDommes - Worship My fuck boots part 1 - Fetish Liza - Boo...
« Reply #1921 on: February 22, 2020, 03:17:48 am »

I keep him caged, only to be used to clean my boots or to worship them when I feel like it. My whip will make sure he keeps a good tongue rythem as he licks the leather.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, DirtyDommes, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Gloves, Leather, Dungeon, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Anal, Fetish Liza

Runtime : 00:09:10
File Size : 235.23 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyDommes_-_Worship_My_fuck_boots_part_1_-_Fetish_Liza_-_Boot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyTransDolls - Pegged and milked latex slave - Fetish Liza ...
« Reply #1922 on: February 22, 2020, 05:41:48 am »

Waiting for me in my dungeon, all dressed in rubber, my slave needs to be used as my slut again. His holes need more stretching and you cannot fuck a whore enough. My strap-on cock penetrates him, pounds him and opens him up. His cock wanked until he explodes in my hand. What a slut for my dick, he better clean my cock with his mouth and wash away those ass juices of him.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Latex, Rubber, Fetish Liza, Liza, Boots, Natalie Goth TV, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Gloves, Doll, TV, Transvestite, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

Runtime : 00:12:53
File Size : 332.86 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyTransDolls_-_Pegged_and_milked_latex_slave_-_Fetish_Liza_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Ashley Rebel - Sissy Slut Fucking - Pegging
« Reply #1923 on: February 22, 2020, 08:05:51 am »

I found this pretty little slut and she looked like she wanted to be mommy sweat little girl. I invited her over to my cheap hotel and lent her a pair of my shiny high heels that transformed her into a slut. Then I gave that whore exactly what she deserved.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ashley Rebel, Ashley Rebel, Mistress, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking

Runtime : 00:05:11
File Size : 734.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ashley_Rebel_-_Sissy_Slut_Fucking_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Bound To Lick Feet - Foot Fetish
« Reply #1924 on: February 22, 2020, 10:29:51 am »

Nothing is more relaxing than have a naked foot slave hogtied and licking my feet. I don�t know who�s luckier. Him? or Me!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Slave Training, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Footwroship

Runtime : 00:06:26
File Size : 709.33 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Bound_To_Lick_Feet_-_Foot_Fetish.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - I Like You Better Without Your Balls
« Reply #1925 on: February 22, 2020, 12:53:53 pm »

I have great news! I decided to castrate you. but first i�m going to have some fun with your balls. After I take your nuts I�m going to make you like my ass! I�m sure it will be humiliating, eating my pussy when you don�t have any balls.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Ballkicking, Ball Abuse, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting

Runtime : 00:08:42
File Size : 916.53 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_I_Like_You_Better_Without_Your_Balls.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Trample Their Balls - CBT
« Reply #1926 on: February 22, 2020, 03:17:54 pm »

Cocky pricks with little dicks need to get their balls trampled. Watch their nuts break under my gorgeous feet. Trampling, Ballbusting, Foot Fetish, Femdom.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Obey Melanie, Ball Stomping, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Runtime : 00:07:54
File Size : 872.59 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Trample_Their_Balls_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

PlayObey - Apex Reality - Face Sitting
« Reply #1927 on: February 22, 2020, 05:42:00 pm »

The elite of the elite models in the industry today is Riot Starter in our opinion; after you witness another undeniably stunning performance in this intensely gorgeous, expertly paced, and smoothly thrilling video, you too shall know why. Balancing a calm, confident sexiness with a playful, Dominant aggression all her own, Riot Starter exudes every beautiful aspect The Purely Feminine has to offer.

Hence her display of The Facesitting and Headscissor Arts is paradoxically understated and resoundingly potent, with each moment one for wonder of how elegantly simple Riot Starter makes her complete Femme Domination of her slave seem.

Like a chalice of fine wine, �Apex Reality� is an experience to savor throughout its entire duration. Long, sleek legs that seamlessly transition from one Reverse Face Smother to pulsating tight Reverse Headscissor finish! Intoxicating, Riot Starter brings her face seat to near knockout with methodical squeezes and smothers that will put your lights right out!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PlayObey, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Leotard Fetish

File Type : wmv
Runtime : 00:20:26
File Size : 1.14 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

PlayObey_-_Apex_Reality_-_Face_Sitting.wmv

Online Vitaliy

Sado-Ladies - Bitches Demand Bootlicking
« Reply #1928 on: February 22, 2020, 08:05:55 pm »

Here is a brandnew clip starring beautiful ladies Lady Sofia and Mistress Nemesis. The ladies come home to their mansion after having a good shoppingtour on a sunny day. They sit down on their couches in the living room and order their house slaves to crawl over to them.

The arrogant ladies are a lil bit frustrated about them cuz they didnt await the goddesses by kneeling. The slaves are ordered now to clean the expensive luxury boots of the ladies. Of course with their tongue. They have to clean everything. The shaft, the soles, the heels. Dirt on boots is not acceptable of course! Sadistic as the mistresses are they are never satisfied with the work of the slaves, so they promise their slaves that they will get a hard beating if they dont put more effort into the worshipping. Sometimes one of the lady enforces one slave to lick harder by holding his head tight and ram the heel of the other lady deeply into his throat! As usual this is boot domination as its finest as you are used to get from us!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Dual Domination, Double Domination, High Heels

Runtime : 00:07:51
File Size : 181.42 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Sado-Ladies_-_Bitches_Demand_Bootlicking.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Lady Nina Birch - Downtrodden Husband - ...
« Reply #1929 on: February 22, 2020, 10:29:54 pm »

Nina is waiting the arrival from work of her brow-beaten husband. He only exists to serve her needs, working long hours and bringing home his pay cheque so she can spend it on luxuries for herself. He is always compliant and she is soon humiliating him, making him kiss her stiletto shoes before she presses them into his nipples. She teases him with her pussy scent, knowing he will not be getting any, as she has spent the day with one of her many big cocked studs getting fucked. Nina then uses him as human furniture in a variety of positions as she reads her magazines. As a final reward and to reinforce his continual training she squeezes his nipples hard and allows him to rub his cock until he cums and then sent to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Nina Birch, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Blonde, Blond Hair, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish

Runtime : 00:07:09
File Size : 155.44 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Lady_Nina_Birch_-_Downtrodden_Husband_-_Part_1_-_Shoe_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Sissys Last Orgasm - Mackenzie Moss
« Reply #1930 on: February 23, 2020, 12:54:15 am »

Mistress Mackenzie is giving her sissy slut one final orgasm before a life of permanent chastity begins. She isn�t always a cruel Mistress as she wants her sissy to have completely empty balls before the slut is denied forever. She makes her sissy show her his moves as he humps and fucks her hand one final time. He is going to become a true sissy where the only pleasure he will have going forward is by his ass filled and fucked. His wardrobe will always consist of pink and white frills so leaving the house may a problem but that isn�t a worry for Mistress Mackenzie. He wanted to become a sissy and now he will be. Mistress Mackenzie strokes and edges a huge load out of his balls then introduces him to a mouth full of cum. No sissy is complete without cum sliding down their throat as he enters his new sissyfilled life.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mackenzie Moss, Femdom Empire, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Footjob, Fem Dom, Sissy, Brat Girls, Blonde, Blond Hair, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing

Runtime : 00:17:54
File Size : 1.27 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Sissys_Last_Orgasm_-_Mackenzie_Moss.mp4

Online Vitaliy

AmbersDungeon - Exposed - Mistress Dia Zerva - Humiliation
« Reply #1931 on: February 23, 2020, 03:18:04 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AmbersDungeon, Mistress Dia Zerva, Mistress, Dia Zerva, Blonde, Blond Hair, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Assworship, Ass Worship, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Ass Licking, Asslicking, Male Insertions

Runtime : 00:20:49
File Size : 552.57 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

AmbersDungeon_-_Exposed_-_Mistress_Dia_Zerva_-_Humiliation.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Ballbusting and Foot Lovin - Amazon Knees - Ball Abuse
« Reply #1932 on: February 23, 2020, 04:40:03 am »

A powerful amazon woman delivers hard knee after knee to Bryan's balls with the stated goal of lifting him as high off the ground as she can.

This amazon in high heel boots towering over Bryan focus upon his crotch and makes a deliberate visual assessment on how to plant her tall knees into his low crotch and the results are just devastating!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Amazons, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Fem Dom, Boot Domination

Runtime : 00:05:46
File Size : 167.42 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Ballbusting_and_Foot_Lovin_-_Amazon_Knees_-_Ball_Abuse.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Mistresses - Horny Slaves Punishment - Mistress Tatjana ...
« Reply #1933 on: February 23, 2020, 05:42:02 am »

The andrew�s cross is not the most comfortable place, but the slave doesn�t mind it, if he is treated by Mistress Tatjana, who looks fantastic as usual in her leather pants and corset. Mistress Tatjana�s tricky hands find their way to his most sensitive parts and he almost cums, but she makes him painfully stop. In the end, maybe she will be merciful.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Tatjana, Tatjana, Mistress, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms

Runtime : 00:08:05
File Size : 1008.64 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Horny_Slaves_Punishment_-_Mistress_Tatjana_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Bondish - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun With Bondage
« Reply #1934 on: February 23, 2020, 07:05:04 am »

Lara explains why and how a sissy is to be tied up: "My docile, tranced out little sissy pantyhose bondage boy. He's in a chairtied dream, can barely act or react other than with that super hard dick throbbing through the cute outfit. I can gag my doll, play with her, rub myself up against my doll, I can stroke my doll, but not too much, I don't want it to get too tired to play."

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage

Runtime : 00:08:43
File Size : 246.36 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Bondish_-_Girls_Just_Wanna_Have_Fun_With_Bondage.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Mistresses - You Learned The Lesson, Slave - Handjob
« Reply #1935 on: February 23, 2020, 08:06:05 am »

The young slave is gagged, tied and a mask is on his face, his naked body is pretty tense while waiting for the Mistress, Abbie Cat, who told him previously that she wants a hundred percent obedience from him. His only task is being sane while Abbie Cat is milking him and stop his orgasm every time it starts to build up, because there will be consequences. After it comes the hard and long torturing of his sensitive cock.

The huge orgasm is available with five camera angles.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Boots, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm

Runtime : 00:10:49
File Size : 1.27 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_You_Learned_The_Lesson,_Slave_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

ClubStiletto - Clean My Ass for Daddy - Mistress Kandy - Ass W...
« Reply #1936 on: February 23, 2020, 09:25:03 am »

In addition to all his money one of the things Kandy liked about her new billionaire husband was his two young stud sons. She knew she would have them wrapped around her fingers in no time and know she has the two lads competing against each other for her affection. Kandy just loves the control and subjecting them to her farts and using them as her full toilet are some of her favorite things. As this scene opens we find Junior 2 locked in the cage licking Kandy's asshole. "Everyone loves licking my ass, including my boys" Kandy says, letting out a short yelp as the tongue slides deep inside her hole. Kandy explains that she has been more pleased with this brother recently so he is getting the reward of her ass today. She sits down firmly on his head and soon you can hear the ass licker is desperate for air but not wanting to stop licking for fear he might be replaced. Kandy's ass looks amazing. Kandy is working on a cum collection project to feed one of her other slaves and says she might just have this one contribute to the cause if he pleases her. Kandy tells Junior they have a good thing going on, Daddy is busy and comes to give Kandy a good hard ass fuck, and then she is left alone to use the boys for whatever she might have in mind. including eating all of Daddies cum from her ass of course.

"If Daddy finds out you'll be the one in trouble" she tells Junior. "I'll just divorce him and take all his money and then you really will have no other option than to be my full time slave." Kandy talks through the scene about how she uses the boys and Daddy for her own benefit. It's super erotic family kink. Kandy turns and sits down giving you a great view of her puckered bum hole but not for long as Junior is eager to get his tongue back inside it. "Clean me out for Daddy" she encourages Junior adding "Daddy likes my ass really clean before he sticks his dick in there." Kandy decides she is going to let Junior lick her pussy because she is really horny and wonders how jealous her other boy will be who is currently locked in her toilet box, her waste, all over him. "He is going to lay stinking in there for a day" she says while this lucky boy gets to eat her sweet pussy. "You might be my special pussy eating son and your brother will be my sch1t eater", Kandy says to encourage him. She says there will be less confusion if each has a specialty. Now Kandy lays back with her crotch really pushed into juniors head forcing his neck painfully back against the hole in the cage. To his credit he doesn't stop eating though. Kandy has a gentle orgasm and then tells Junior not to go anywhere she is going to go check on his brother. She walks from the room as Junior remains locked in the cage, hoping she will return to give him some more. What a wonderful family!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Mistress Kandy, Kandy, Mistress, Kandy Kink, Cage, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Fem Dom

Runtime : 00:07:31
File Size : 553.20 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

ClubStiletto_-_Clean_My_Ass_for_Daddy_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Ass_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Goddess Amber - Skype JOI session
« Reply #1937 on: February 23, 2020, 10:30:05 am »

Live Sky.pe JOI and cum session with Goddess Amber.

This jerking junkie is so addicted to Goddess.

He even slaps himself in the face for my entertainment.

But guess how long he could manage to hold his orgasm?

And what happens after�.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Amber, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Humiliation, Degradation

Runtime : 00:04:20
File Size : 630.00 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Amber_-_Skype_JOI_session.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Face N Ass - Valentines Day Gone Wrong - Face Sitting
« Reply #1938 on: February 23, 2020, 11:50:04 am »

I'm usually really mean to him and fuck his face a lot without giving him the chance to orgasm so I thought it might be nice to give him a night of sex. I decorated the room for Valentine's Day and planned a romantic evening for us. I checked the security cameras and when I knew he was on his way in I lay down on the bed in some sexy red lingerie. His reaction was not what I expected. He was tired, had a tough day blah blah blah. Fuck him. I pushed him on the fucking bed, leaped on his stupid face and planted my ass on it. There's a bunch of surprises in store for him tonight. I sat on his face and cut off his air. I had got myself so worked up thinking about our evening that I needed an orgasm badly. I started eating some chocolate that I had bought for both of us and he thought he was gonna have some. Instead I rubbed some chocolate massage oil into his face to help me glide across his face easier. I could feel his nose inside me and it felt incredible. I turned around, sat down and rode his face the other way. I could feel my orgasm build even quicker this way and I came all over his face..but I wasn't finished. I wanted another one. He wanted to get up and I said not yet. I sat back and put my weight on him and rode his face to another orgasm. I was tired after this so I sat back and rested a bit. He's not really a foot fetish guy so I decided to make him kiss and lick my foot for a bit. I still wasn't satisfied that he had suffered enough so I decided to fill his nose with a couple farts at the end. He struggled to get out from under me but I made him smell them as I laughed at him. They definitely did not smell good tonight. Haha

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Valentines Day 2020, Valentines Day, Lingerie, Arse Licking, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering

Runtime : 00:29:19
File Size : 1.67 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Face_N_Ass_-_Valentines_Day_Gone_Wrong_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Getting the sissy slut ready for her job
« Reply #1939 on: February 23, 2020, 12:54:05 pm »

Today I will teach My sissy slut how to serve a customer. The first lesson will be sucking a cock, and she will learn this while sucking My big red strap-on dildo. But first of all, we have to take care of how the sissy looks; before serving a customer she must first attract him. She is dressed in a pretty pink dress and red stockings, her little prick is nicely locked, so this is all right. She also has blonde hair, just perfect for a sissy slut. But we have to take care of the make up, make her face also look pretty and slutty. I apply some powder on her face, some blush for the cheeks, underline her brows with a pencil, put some mascara on her eye-lashes and, the finishing touch, paint her lips with a very red lipstick. Now she looks like a whore, and she will look even more like one when her lipstick is smeared all over her face by a cock and her mascara is running from tears. That is the type of face I like to see on a sissy slut, it means this slut is working hard for Me.

Now, that the sissy is ready, it�s time to start the lesson. I already explained her how she must put a condom on a cock, so now it�s time to put it into practice. I put the condom in her mouth and, slowly and carefully she manages to put it on My cock. Nice job, she is a fast learner. She shows Me how she knows to suck a cock, and I can see it�s not the first time she�s doing it. She�s still far from ready, gagging on My big red cock when I shove it down her throat, but she will learn how to manage it. Not that she has any choice, and she definitely doesn�t want to throw up on Me. Still, I am pleased with he overall, she sucked My cock ok for a beginner, so the next lesson will be about taking a cock up her sissy �pussy�.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Sissy Training, Sissification, Fem Dom, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminisation, Feminization

Runtime : 00:08:10
File Size : 120.42 MB
Resolution : 720x428

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Getting_the_sissy_slut_ready_for_her_job.mp4