Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 45454 times)

Online Vitaliy

FemdomBeauties - Syonera Von Styx - Impulse Guest
« Reply #1940 on: February 23, 2020, 02:15:02 pm »

Experience a impulse session with the strict, enchanting Domina Syonera of Styx in the Dredener celler dungeon. Between welcome and orgasm you see: Boots worship, flogging, candle wax, whip the cock of the tail, brush scratching on nipples and glans, nettle torture, whips on the Slave cock, occasional face slaps, slave must wank under strict observation even. Everything accompanied of course by Syoneras Dirty Talk and verbal humiliation, strict commands incl sadistic laugh.

Erlebe eine spontane Session mit der strengen, bezaubernden Domina Syonera von Styx im Dredener Keller Verlies. Zwischen Begrussung und Orgasmus siehst du: Stiefel verehren, auspeitschen, Kerzenwachs, Wachs vom Schwanz peitschen, Burste kratzen an Nippeln und Eichel, Brennesselfolter, Gerte auf den Sklavenpimmel, gelegentliche Ohrfeigen, Sklave muss unter strenger Beobachtung selbst abwichsen. Alles naturlich begleitet durch Syoneras Dirty Talk und verbaler Erniedrigung, strenge Kommandos incl sadistischem lachen.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemdomBeauties, Humiliation, Degradation, Syonera Von Styx, Bondage Male, Bondage, Fem Dom, X-Frame, CBT

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:29:33
File Size : 992.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

FemdomBeauties_-_Syonera_Von_Styx_-_Impulse_Guest.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Ezada Sinn - My cock-sucking human ashtray
« Reply #1941 on: February 23, 2020, 03:18:06 pm »

I�m going to fuck My slave�s ass today. I�ve already got My nice big realistic dildo strap-on on, but first I�m in the mood for a cigarette. In the meantime, he can get My cock ready for his ass. It�s in his own interest: I might not want to use any lubricant except the saliva he leaves on it. So he will be sucking My cock, but in the same time be My ashtray and spittoon. He�s a smoker and doesn�t want to quit, so let him feel the pleasures of My smoking: My ashes, My smoke, My spit, and, in the end, My cigarette put out on his tongue. I hope he got enough saliva on it. Just kidding, I don�t really care if his tongue is burnt or not, he�s just a slave. Useless unless I find a use for him.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Human Ashtray, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Spitting, Oral Servitude, Strapon

Runtime : 00:07:31
File Size : 85.07 MB
Resolution : 720x408

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_My_cock-sucking_human_ashtray.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Bossy Delilah Latin Strap On Gang - We Ride Together - Pegging
« Reply #1942 on: February 23, 2020, 04:40:01 pm »

Bossy Delilah, Mistress Hanna Hunt, Mistress Eva Cruz, Mistress Bettie Bondage are all wearing latex and strapons. They let a slave out of his cage and slap and spit on him before taking turns to fuck him in doggy and spitroast positions.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Group Domination, Mistress Eve Cruz, Mistress Bettie, Bossy Delilah, Mistress Hanna Hunt, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus

Runtime : 00:05:36
File Size : 195.84 MB
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Bossy_Delilah_Latin_Strap_On_Gang_-_We_Ride_Together_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Balls in danger 2 will his nuts survive
« Reply #1943 on: February 23, 2020, 05:42:06 pm »

Love seeing men get hit in the nuts? Me too. Will these nuts survive? This is nonstop, HARDCORE ballbusting.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Mistress, Fem Dom, Obey Melanie, CBT, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Runtime : 00:05:22
File Size : 589.20 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Balls_in_danger_2_will_his_nuts_survive.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Extreme Facesitting - Real Pass Out - Smother
« Reply #1944 on: February 23, 2020, 07:05:01 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Extreme Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Fetish, Smothering Fetish, Ass Smothering

Runtime : 00:21:42
File Size : 357.81 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Extreme_Facesitting_-_Real_Pass_Out__-_Smother.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Femdom Rider
« Reply #1945 on: February 23, 2020, 08:06:07 pm »

Ride their face. Ass. Balls! Some women were born to ride. I ballbust my slave until he has me cumming. Then sit on his face so he can clean my pussy. Sitting on his face, we will both know who is in control.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress, CBT, Obey Melanie, Ass Grinding, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Arse Licking, Fem Dom

Runtime : 00:07:18
File Size : 799.28 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Femdom_Rider.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Maya Liyer - Weak For My Ass - Oral Servitude
« Reply #1946 on: February 23, 2020, 09:25:01 pm »

The first in a new series. Watch Me dominate My slave and dream that it was you on the end of My leash, before we go any further you need to put your tongue on the lowest part of Me, and then whatever else I command. It starts with worshipping My boots, that clip is here in My store "Lick My Boots"

In this second part My slave is ordered to remove My boots and start worshipping My feet, watch as he helplessly sniffs My feet, before I order him to suck My big toe and stuff My feet in his mouth before I start ramming them deep into his throat. I whip him into shape as I ride him before finishing by standing on his face and reinforcing his position underneath Me as an obedient slave to My every whim, that clip is here in My store "My Foot Pleasure"

The Slave is then permitted to start working his way up My legs, sniffing, kissing and licking every inch as I slap him about That clip is here in My store "Lost in My Legs"

In this clip I want the slaves nose and tongue buried deep in My ass, there are few things more pleasurable than having a terrified slave frantically rubbing it's nostrils up and down My ass hole, I love grinding My ass into a slaves face as it struggles for air and demanding the tongue whore gets deep into My hole, tasting My divine ass as I use it for My pleasure.

How would you feel with My collar around your neck, Me pulling the chain, pulling your face deeper into My ass, what would you give for this? You would give Me everything, just like this little bitch whore.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Goddess Maya Liyer, Maya Liyer, High Heels, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting, Asian Goddess

Runtime : 00:09:42
File Size : 714.53 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Maya_Liyer_-_Weak_For_My_Ass_-_Oral_Servitude.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Stella Liberty - Measuring Stella for Science - Size Comparison
« Reply #1947 on: February 23, 2020, 10:30:10 pm »

Stella Liberty graciously allows her measurements to be taken in the name of science. A short man is conducting a very important study � How To Please A Tall Woman and he needs all the data he can collect. He measures Stella from head to toe, concentrating on her long limbs and how how such a tall amazon compares to a shrimp like him. Stella is amused by the size comparison at how small and helpless he is, especially at how funny it looks when he stands next to her!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Size Comparison, Heigh Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Amazons

Runtime : 00:14:48
File Size : 986.64 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Stella_Liberty_-_Measuring_Stella_for_Science_-_Size_Comparison.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Serious Images - Rubber Romance And Torment
« Reply #1948 on: February 23, 2020, 11:50:01 pm »

This is a fun video we shot while visiting our friend Uncle Max at Maxcita. Max lives in Canada and makes the best canvas straitjackets and sleepsacks on the market. He has neen in business for years, and his gear is used by kinkseters and escape artists worldwide. Actually, I'm told that escape artists are kinksters as well?

We had 8 people with us and stayed with Max for almost a week. During that time we did a lot of playing with his gear in both his upstairs playroom and padded cell in the rear of the house. This video features a number of women playing with our friend 'J' who was on the trip with us. J is a serious rubber guy and on this trip he got a lot of attention from our female traveling companions. Two of the scenes in this video are strictly rubber fetish and bondage, but the third scene features rubber and romance.

Our friend J makes all of his rubber gear including his catsuits, gasmask hoods, and vac sacks. In this video he is subject to one of his unique and diabolical inventions. It's a box that allows you to control a vibrator from a cel phone. The box can run stimulation programs that control Estim boxes, but plug vibrators, and Hitachi vibrators all at the same time. Fun!

A special thanks to J and the harem of women who enjoyed playing with him in this video. Also, a special thanks to Uncle Max for being a warm and welcoming host. Visit his website Maxcita for the best in institutional canvas bondage gear money can buy. Max is the real deal, and so is his gear.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Serious Images, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Gasmask, Electric Play, Electric, Electric Massagers, Fem Dom

Runtime : 00:10:10
File Size : 305.39 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Serious_Images_-_Rubber_Romance_And_Torment.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Under my princess - Human Fuck toy - Amirah - Pegging
« Reply #1949 on: February 24, 2020, 12:54:12 am »

Amirah loves to use guys as fuck toys. This time an old fart needs to open his ass for the strapon and lick it clin after the fuck.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amirah, Under my princess, Young Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging

Runtime : 00:07:27
File Size : 338.75 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Under_my_princess_-_Human_Fuck_toy_-_Amirah_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - I took your balls - Ballbusting
« Reply #1950 on: February 24, 2020, 03:18:04 am »

Do you fantasize about castrating your males? Gelding your slaves? So do I! I�m going to batter this slaves nuts until he can�t produce sperm. Then I�m going add his balls to my collection.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Fem Dom, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation

Runtime : 00:07:38
File Size : 832.85 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_I_took_your_balls_-_Ballbusting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Kicked in the balls for jerking
« Reply #1951 on: February 24, 2020, 05:42:03 am »

Want to jerk it? Your balls are going to pay!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands

Runtime : 00:10:20
File Size : 1.08 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Kicked_in_the_balls_for_jerking.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Under my princess - Amirah Sitting on his face - Face Sitting
« Reply #1952 on: February 24, 2020, 08:06:04 am »

The Lucky slave today, sexy amira takes place on his face�

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Amirah, Facesitting, Young Mistress, Facesit, Face Sit

Runtime : 00:11:34
File Size : 519.36 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Under_my_princess_-_Amirah_Sitting_on_his_face_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Sheer Foot Stench - Anny Aurora
« Reply #1953 on: February 24, 2020, 10:30:04 am »

Keeping a boy on all fours is what German Mistress Annie does best! Her boy-toy has been broken down and transformed into an extremely obedient pet who grovels at her feet. She orders him to lick her heels clean as she reminds him of his place as her doormat. They won�t be clean until she can see her own reflection in her spit-polished heels. Her feet have been encased in sheer thigh high stockings all day long getting extra ripe for her pet�s mouth. Knowing he will have to endure and love every moment of her sheer foot stench on his face brings a smile to her face. Mistress Annie uses her long legs and bare naked soles to control the bitch as his mouth gets properly fucked. He pleads to have his chastity unlocked for being a good boy but he should know good or bad all boys stay locked up tight.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Annie, Femdom Empire, Anny Aurora, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Footworship

Runtime : 00:10:38
File Size : 774.52 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Sheer_Foot_Stench_-_Anny_Aurora.mp4

Online Vitaliy

A Thorough Chastity Tease - Blake Tangent - Teasing
« Reply #1954 on: February 24, 2020, 12:54:06 pm »

A poor tortured boy with a tight, tight chastity.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Young Mistress, Teen, Chastity Tease, Blake Tangent, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification

Runtime : 00:15:20
File Size : 474.56 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

A_Thorough_Chastity_Tease_-_Blake_Tangent_-_Teasing.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Amator - Lady Letizia - Toilette
« Reply #1955 on: February 24, 2020, 03:18:06 pm »

Your job for the next days: Studio toilet in the Vison of Magic! Chained and locked in the Chastity Device that you can not wank at your �little� dick you lie under the Toilet. Your mask is connected to the spout of the toilet. You can not get away and have no idea who will be the first to use you. Your lust is getting bigger the little one in the Chastity Device swells up, it pushes, it hurts and then becomes your head cinema real, you are used as a living toilet, no chance to escape and that was just the first of some ladies today.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amator, Latex, Rubber, Lady Letizia, Toilet Fetish, Toilet, Bondage Male, Bondage, BDSM, Chains, Confined Cock, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Fetish, Gimp, Kinky, Male Sub, Mask, Medical Fetish

Runtime : 00:10:50
File Size : 394.07 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Amator_-_Lady_Letizia_-_Toilette.mp4

Online Vitaliy

AstroDomina - Contract Foot Slave - Shoe Worship
« Reply #1956 on: February 24, 2020, 05:42:09 pm »

Sydney has one of her slaves kneeling at her feet. She commands him to worship her feet but he balks. He doesn�t seem to like feet all that much but she reminds him that he signed a contract where it specifically states he will have to worship her feet whenever she wants He reluctantly starts kissing her feet while she berates him about even thinking about breaking his contract. She starts ordering him to shine her boots with his tongue now! He had better do everything he agreed to in the contract, which also never expires hahaha!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, AstroDomina, Goddess Sydney, Fem Dom, Sydney, Goddess, Foot Slave Training, Latex, Rubber, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation

Runtime : 00:10:33
File Size : 460.66 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

AstroDomina_-_Contract_Foot_Slave_-_Shoe_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Brat Perversions - Strap-on Sex with a Real Bad Ass - Female D...
« Reply #1957 on: February 24, 2020, 08:07:20 pm »

Jae Lynn is a Real Life savage dominant bitch. Today she will meet a huge fan of her videos, he is a nasty perv who is always craving getting fucked in the ass like the slut he is. Is her First Pegging experience on camera but she handles him like a long time pro, stretching his pussy hole with her strap-on dildo.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Perversions, Femdom Raw, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Footworship, Foot Worship

Runtime : 00:29:02
File Size : 2.30 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Brat_Perversions_-_Strap-on_Sex_with_a_Real_Bad_Ass_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Online Vitaliy

FacesittingMistressVideo - Riding Mistress seat - Miss Jessica...
« Reply #1958 on: February 24, 2020, 10:30:17 pm »

Miss Jessica comes in to find her seat slave laying down on the floor. She�s wearing her favourite pair of jodhpurs and gorgeous shiny black Hunter boots. He is just there as her piece of human furniture for her amusement. She sits down on him in various forwards and reverse positions, sometimes stretching out her legs on his body so her full weight comes down on him, or crossing her legs for the ultimate comfy seat, or lifting her legs high up in the air to crush his little face. He�s then told to wait there as she�ll be back for more fun.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FacesittingMistressVideo, Jodhpurs, Boots, Blonde, Blond Hair, Miss Jessica, Mistress, Jessica, Facesitting

Runtime : 00:11:54
File Size : 147.42 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

FacesittingMistressVideo_-_Riding_Mistress_seat_-_Miss_Jessica_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Face Fuck - Dildo Sucking
« Reply #1959 on: February 25, 2020, 12:54:14 am »

I have a very strict code when it comes to my slaves. One of those tenants is that every slave should learn how to properly suck cock. Today, I�m going to teach this slave just that. He�s going to learn to swallow my big strap-on dick whole. At first his little mouth is hesitant, but soon he guzzling down that cock like a pro. Watch me train my slaves the only way I know how. Practice, Practice, Practice.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Fucking, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Strapon, Dildo, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On

Runtime : 00:07:12
File Size : 466.27 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Face_Fuck_-_Dildo_Sucking.mp4