Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 45458 times)

Online Vitaliy

Torture Time - Miss Ropers Locked Up Sweat Rag - Raquel Roper ...
« Reply #1880 on: February 17, 2020, 12:54:09 am »

Miss Roper has her little Chastity Bitch right where she wants him. His new goal in life is to ensure that both of Miss Ropers armpits stay clean with only the use of his tongue, if he ever wants to be released from Chastity.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Torture Time, Armpits, Miss Roper, Raquel Roper, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Armpits Fetish, Sweaty Fetish, Chastity Male, Chastity

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:08:21
File Size : 488.84 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Torture_Time_-_Miss_Ropers_Locked_Up_Sweat_Rag_-_Raquel_Roper_-_Armpit_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Chateau-Cuir - Kinky leather fetish photoshoot part 1 - Fetish...
« Reply #1881 on: February 17, 2020, 03:18:03 am »

Whilst making new pictures for my leather fans, I see how excited the photographer is getting as well. He has a very horny look on his face and can�t stop getting closer to my sexy leather business outfit.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, High Heels

Runtime : 00:07:15
File Size : 186.30 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Chateau-Cuir_-_Kinky_leather_fetish_photoshoot_part_1_-_Fetish_Liza_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyDommes - Office slave audition with Calea Toxic part 1 - ...
« Reply #1882 on: February 17, 2020, 05:42:03 am »

We are holding auditions for a new office slave and the first candidate has arrived. First he must strip naked, a slave does not need clothes, he should be naked and ready to serve.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyDommes, Fetish Liza, Liza, High Heels, Calea Toxic, Dual Domination, Double Domme, Double Domination, Blonde, Blond Hair, Big Boobs

Runtime : 00:10:21
File Size : 266.03 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyDommes_-_Office_slave_audition_with_Calea_Toxic_part_1_-_Sho_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyTransDolls - The making of Sally - Fetish Liza, Nikky Fre...
« Reply #1883 on: February 17, 2020, 08:06:04 am »

This boy is going to look so good as a gurl. He will be perfect for feminization and slut training. We dress him up and make this new gurl suck on our cocks for the first time.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Fetish Liza, Liza, Nikky French, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Sissy Training, Sissy Maid, Sissification, Sissy Slut

Runtime : 00:12:29
File Size : 322.47 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyTransDolls_-_The_making_of_Sally_-_Fetish_Liza,_Nikky_French_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Goddess Tangent - Devoted Foot Bitch - Foot Worship
« Reply #1884 on: February 17, 2020, 10:30:06 am »

Goddess Tangent calls in her slave. Tangent present her soles to her slave. Tangent demnds he whiff them and next to clean them. Tangent instructs her slave to stick out his tongue and get to cleaning. Tangent has her slave to clean every inch of her feet from toes to heel. Tangent rubs her feet al over the slaves hooded face then moves her toes back to his mouth. Tangent shoves her toes down her slaves through face fucking him with her toes.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Goddess, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking

Runtime : 00:08:26
File Size : 799.48 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Tangent_-_Devoted_Foot_Bitch_-_Foot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Sucker Punch - Ballbusting
« Reply #1885 on: February 17, 2020, 12:54:07 pm »

Suck? Or punch? What do your balls deserve? Do you have Alpha balls that need to be emptied? Or beta balls that need to be busted?

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Blowjob, Ball Abuse, Ball Punching, Ballbusting

Runtime : 00:06:16
File Size : 675.39 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Sucker_Punch__-_Ballbusting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Weakling - Ballbusting
« Reply #1886 on: February 17, 2020, 03:18:06 pm »

Which is the weaker sex? Girls? Or boys who have those little balls dangling between their legs? It�s time to watch some balls getting busted and decide for yourself!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Ball Kicking, Boxing, Ballkicking, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Bustinf, Facesitting

Runtime : 00:06:52
File Size : 712.70 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Weakling_-_Ballbusting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Serious Images - In My Bedroom - Female Domination
« Reply #1887 on: February 17, 2020, 05:42:06 pm »

The ultimate bondage experience is to be under the control of someone who you are attracted to. Someone who turns you on. The game is to be restrained so that you can�t touch or get close to the person who you are attracted to. From the Top�s perspective they can tease and torment you and you can�t do anything about it.

Elise Graves and Tony Orlando know this game well, and they both love to play their respective parts. In this hot video Elise restrains Tony in a set of metal stocks which hold his neck, wrists and ankles. After Tony is rendered completely helpless, Elise turns up the tease and torment games and takes Tony on a ride of sexual submission, embarrassment and CBT. Tony loves every minute of this play as he�s forced to suck Elise�s strap-on. But who wouldn�t? Elise is a beautiful, sexy and knowledgeable Top who knows how to walk the fine line of a male�s sexual drive and ego.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Serious Images, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Humiliation, Strapon, Smothering, Smother, Strap-On, Dildo

Runtime : 00:18:43
File Size : 556.61 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Serious_Images_-_In_My_Bedroom_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Severe Sex Films - So Cute So Painful - Part 1 - Hannah Hunt -...
« Reply #1888 on: February 17, 2020, 08:06:08 pm »

We have a new box of evil implements (thanks, Terrible Toyshop!) and Mistress Hannah Hunt was all too happy to try them out on willing victim Marcelo. The thingie that looks like a little tennis racket with a rubber band looks innocent enough, but judging by Marcelo�s reaction, it hurts like hell! This delights the sadistic Mistress; once she�s made a cluster of marks on Marcelo�s ass, she drags him to the floor and tries out the 3D printed slapper. Marcelo is trying to keep it together, but his body jerks and spasms with every vicious smack. Next, Hannah picks up a super cute pink and yellow CBT device, which screws tight onto Marcelo�s dick. The slapper hurts much more when applied to cock and balls! Finally, Mistress Hannah goes back to the tried and true, and canes Marcelo on his already red and sore body parts. And she�s not done yet!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hannah Hunt, CBT, Mistress, BDSM, Black Hair, Bottom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Brunette, Confined Cock, Curvy, Dominatrix, Fetish, Foreskin, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Rubber, Latina, Leather Cuffs, Natural Boobs, Paddling

Runtime : 00:14:00
File Size : 512.27 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Severe_Sex_Films_-_So_Cute_So_Painful_-_Part_1_-_Hannah_Hunt_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Strapon Submission - Tight Ass - Pegging
« Reply #1889 on: February 17, 2020, 10:30:07 pm »

Mistress Stella plays with a slim boy toy. He is introduced to the cock between Her legs for a quick suck and then She probes his tight tight hole. It is lubed and explored by the blonde Goddess before She takes the plunge. Strap-on action as Mistress Stella pegs the tight ass. She dominates him from behind as his tight hole gets stretched for Her. It is his first time and She savors his agony. After She is done humiliating him he is made to kiss the cock that penetrated his little hole.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Stella, Stella, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On

Runtime : 00:12:59
File Size : 341.96 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Strapon_Submission_-_Tight_Ass_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Cum Clinic Pt1 - ...
« Reply #1890 on: February 18, 2020, 12:54:03 am »

Mistress Vivienne is wearing her hot latex, her slave tied down to the examination table at the cum clinic. She spits on his exposed cock and uses the fleshlight to fuck the shaft before using various electric vibrators on his shaft and her own cunt, teasing him and allowing him to taste her, sitting on his face and directing his tongue to lick her ass.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Vivienne lAmour, Vivienne lAmour, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage

Runtime : 00:06:28
File Size : 220.98 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Vivienne_lAmour_-_Cum_Clinic_Pt1_-_Part_1.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Anettes Game With Hitachi - Mistress Kittina - ...
« Reply #1891 on: February 18, 2020, 03:17:58 am »

Mistress Anette calls for the slave and she tells him to treat Mistress Kittina�s righ foot with care, lick her soles and suck her toes professionally, while she gives her an other kind of pleasure. She brings in her hitachi massager and after pulling the panties of Kittina aside, she starts massaging her clit. Let�s see what happen!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Mistress Kittina, Kittina, Footworship, Female Orgasms, Foot Worship

Runtime : 00:09:10
File Size : 211.21 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Anettes_Game_With_Hitachi_-_Mistress_Kittina_-_Foot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Visit At A Locksmithery Wi...
« Reply #1892 on: February 18, 2020, 05:41:58 am »

Madame Catarina and Lady Mercedes are Femdom Enforcement Agents and have tracked down two wayward slaves to their place of work. The two slaves have been found guilty of crimes against Femdom but failed to attend the Avalon tribunal to receive their punishment as instructed. So the Ladies have hunted them down to punish them wherever they find them.

Dressed in amazing leather outfits Madame Catarina and Lady Mercedes descend on a Berlin locksmithey to find the two slaves they have been searching for. Before long the slaves are hooded, kneeling with hands bound to await their punishment. They do not have to wait long and very soon they are tied to a pulley system feeling the lashes from the two Mistresses� floggers. Each slave is then fitted with a spiked sandal and made to stand on it whilst the Ladies dish out bastinado. One slave is selected for special treatment and a leather parachute is attached to his cock and balls and a heavy weight attached. The Ladies take great pleasure in cruelly humiliating the slave as they spin the weight and torment his nipples. The slave is then let down from the pulley and a humbler is fitted and the slave is further humiliated as he is made to dance to the tune of the Ladies whips. The humbler is removed and the Ladies tease and torment his cock forcing him to a ruined orgasm. They then turn their attention to the other slave and very soon his cock an balls are being trampled under their heels before Madame Catarina indulges in a cruel foot job forcing this slave to cum as well. With their work done the Ladies leave the naked slaves on the factory floor to be discovered the next morning.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Madame Catarina, Dual Domination, Ruined Orgasms, Ladies Mercedes, Double Domination, Shoejob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation

Runtime : 00:47:30
File Size : 2.40 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Madame_Catarina_-_Cruelest_Beauty_-_Visit_At_A_Locksmithery_With_Special_Guest_Lady_Mercedes_Of_Avalon_Berlin.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Maya Liyer - Hotel Foot boy - Foot Worship
« Reply #1893 on: February 18, 2020, 08:05:57 am »

During the Summer I was contacted By a slave that works as a tour manager for various stand-up comedians and met up with him on the beautiful south coast of England for a weekend away. In the past he has always been a session slave but wanted to push his submission further by experiencing what it would be like to serve Me for a weekend and also be with one of his clients on tour performing his job.

The combination of the thrill of serving Me for a whole weekend and the humiliation of being bossed around in front of his clients by a sunning Asian Domme was such a mouth watering prospect for Me, I love putting slaves in awkward, degrading situations where they have no choice but to obey or face seriously embarrassing consequences in a social setting.

The evening was an absolute blast, I was driven by My slave in a limousine, sipping Having fun with his very famous client and discussing My slave loudly so that he could hear us talking about him, this made him incredibly nervous as I laughed and we made sexual innuendos, he was playing to a full house tonight and said that our conversation was calming his nerves before he went on stage. Little did he know that his tour manager would be licking My boots and worshiping My feet for most of the weekend.

The evening was one of those very surreal experiences, it resulted in an incredibly late night at the hotel that our party was booked into. My slave had his own room but he **** on the floor in My room. I love filming impromptu clips so I decided to film some of the things that we got up to in my hotel room in between shows. The first clip shows My slaves first taste of My boots during this weekend away Hotel Boot Boy

In this clip the boots are off and I relax on the bed while smothering this slaves face with My sweaty socks before having him take them off with his teeth. Then he will be under My feet.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Maya Liyer, Goddess Maya Liyer, Footdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Asian Goddess, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Blackmail Fantasy, British Accent, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Slave

Runtime : 00:08:10
File Size : 600.52 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Maya_Liyer_-_Hotel_Foot_boy_-_Foot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Maya Liyer - Lost in My Legs - Leg Fetish
« Reply #1894 on: February 18, 2020, 10:29:58 am »

The first in a new series. Watch Me dominate My slave and dream that it was you on the end of My leash, before we go any further you need to put your tongue on the lowest part of Me, and then whatever else I command. It starts with worshipping My boots, that clip is here

In this second part My slave is ordered to remove My boots and start worshipping My feet, watch as he helplessly sniffs My feet, before I order him to suck My big toe and stuff My feet in his mouth before I start ramming them deep into his throat. I whip him into shape as I ride him before finishing by standing on his face and reinforcing his position underneath Me as an obedient slave to My every whim, that clip is here

In this clip the Slave is permitted to start working his way up My legs, sniffing, kissing and licking every inch as I Whiping-Fantasy (???!!!) and slap him about.

How would you feel with My collar around your neck, hoping to be granted the honour of worshipping My ass if you perform well with My legs?

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Maya Liyer, Leg Fetish, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Asian Goddess, Asian Worship, Asian, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, British Accent, Collared Slave, Domination, Goddess Worship

Runtime : 00:10:23
File Size : 764.62 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Maya_Liyer_-_Lost_in_My_Legs_-_Leg_Fetish.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Medicaly Sado - Lady Patricia, Anna, Pou Fosc - The post orgasm
« Reply #1895 on: February 18, 2020, 12:53:58 pm »

After orgasm, the mistress pushes the slave to endure, with the help of the submissive. He masturbates until he is exhausted, trembling. He takes out his last drop.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Medicaly Sado, Lady Patricia, Anna, Mistress, Blowjob

Runtime : 00:19:25
File Size : 708.78 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Medicaly_Sado_-_Lady_Patricia,_Anna,_Pou_Fosc_-_The_post_orgasm.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Miss Trudy - Bondage slave hot waxed - CBT
« Reply #1896 on: February 18, 2020, 03:18:01 pm »

I had great fun wrapping this slave then putting hot wax on his balls and face-sitting him teasing him with aroma of My moist pussy and ass as I do CBT. I do get wet playing with My subs especially when wrapped with genitals showing at My mercy. After leaving the slave to think about Me for a while I release a hand so I can watch him remove the wax after some begging I let him play with his dick and shoot his cum.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Miss Trudy, Trudy, Mistress, Bondage Sex, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Domination, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Female Supremacy, Humiliation, Degradation, High Heels, Fem Dom

Runtime : 00:14:57
File Size : 177.02 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Miss_Trudy_-_Bondage_slave_hot_waxed_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Damazonia - Playing with my Gimp - Electric
« Reply #1897 on: February 18, 2020, 05:42:00 pm »

Here is a glimpse of what it is to be my rubber slave. You can self insert in this helpless position, caged and gagged where your only purpose is to entertain your Mistress. When I don�t need you, I store you away. When I want to play, you will suffer delightfully for me. Electric is one of my favourite� watch me torture my gimp�s nipples while he is completely helpless and hear his muffled screams while I�m utterly pleased.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Damazonia, Damazonia, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Electric Play, Electric, Sub Training, Slave Training

Runtime : 00:06:29
File Size : 391.62 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Damazonia_-_Playing_with_my_Gimp_-_Electric.mp4

Online Vitaliy

PlayObey - Smooth Ownership - Face Sitting
« Reply #1898 on: February 18, 2020, 08:06:01 pm »

When you�re looking for complete and total Facesitting Female Dominance, at the apex of this hierarchy sits �SmotherVixen� who masterfully blends Hard Face Riding Punishment with Sensually Smooth Face Grinding Reward. Further, what sets her apart from so many gloriously dominant women is her incredible pacing of the action, blending seamlessly with verbal domination so natural it can only be derived from an innate adoration of the Fine Art that is Ass Smothering.

What results is an impeccable balance of playful brattiness with pure Queenly hierarchy; and SmotherVixen continues to deliver nonstop Facesitting action in its most unadulterated form. She covers the full PlayObey gamut, from ignoring her face seat as she calls her Face Smothering girlfriend, takes selfies, commands her seat to smile directly into her perfect smothering ass as she does so, then laughs at his pathetic attempts to survive her Facesitting, culminating into a nonstop face grinding sequence that will impress even the finest of us fellow Facesitting connoisseurs.

Undoubtedly you will witness what a magnificent woman SmotherVixen is, especially when she takes her rightful place sitting beautifully upon her seat�s face. So please enjoy yet another epic entry into the portfolio that is PlayObey.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PlayObey, Pantyhose, Nylons, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering

Runtime : 00:19:17
File Size : 733.10 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

PlayObey_-_Smooth_Ownership_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Masked Mistress - Experimental Plaything...
« Reply #1899 on: February 18, 2020, 10:30:21 pm »

The Masked Mistress� patient is restrained to the medical bed, wearing rubber stockings and mask, ready for whatever tease, torment and pleasure she decides to give. His nipples are given a thorough testing with various clamps, before he is subjected to the speculum for an invasive anal examination. The electrics are then used to stimulate his penis whilst the milking machine keeps him in a constant state of arousal.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Latex, Rubber, Electric Play, Electric, Milking Machine, Anal Dilator, Bondage Male, Bondage, Anal Electrics, Anal Exam, Anal Speculum, Ballet Boots, Bizarre Rubber Domina, CBT, CBT Vibrator, Cock Electrics, Cum, Enforced WS Consumption, Hospital Restraints, Inflatable Gag, Male Milking Machine, Masked Mistress, Nipple Suction Machine, Clinic

Runtime : 00:35:11
File Size : 484.47 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Masked_Mistress_-_Experimental_Plaything_-_Complete.mp4