Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 45439 times)

Online Vitaliy

Spring a Trap - Dart Tech and Elise Graves - Unique Spring-Loa...
« Reply #1860 on: February 15, 2020, 12:54:14 am »

Soon after arriving to the legendary JG Leather�s play space, Elise, JG and Serious Bondage Mark rig an intense scene for the formidable Dart Tech. First, Dart Tech is dressed fully in a latex catsuit, tall leather boots and a gas mask attached to two bubbler bottles, restricting his air. Next, rubber mitts and metal shackles are attached to his wrists, which then are pulled out wide by heavy garage door springs, resulting in a small degree of freedom � more perceived freedom than actual freedom of movement. Dart�s ankles get the same spring treatment, as he is stretched wide on the floor. Adding to his helplessness, Elise straps a hip harness complete with an electro cock sheath fueled by an actual milking machine! This is like catnip for Elise, who becomes more excited as her control over Dart increases. Gradually, the electro is fine-tuned to perfection, demonstrated by Dart�s multiple hands-free orgasms stemming from both e-stim and suction. Dart�s body convulses as Elise squeals with glee for what she has created. Of course, creating complex bondage scenarios such as this is possible due to the will and desire of a team of people, to which much appreciation is given. No Dart Techs were harmed in the making of this video � he eventually came back to life ??

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gasmask, Elise Graves, Bondage Device, Rubber Bondage, Bound Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:20:32
File Size : 287.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Spring_a_Trap_-_Dart_Tech_and_Elise_Graves_-_Unique_Spring-Loaded_Bondage.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Ambers Dungeon - Bisex Reaction - Mistress Karma - Forced Bi
« Reply #1861 on: February 15, 2020, 03:18:06 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AmbersDungeon, Mistress Karma, Karma, Mistress, Bisex Action, Forced Bi, Make Me Bi, Bi, Cage, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Coerced Bi

Runtime : 00:43:38
File Size : 1.13 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Ambers_Dungeon_-_Bisex_Reaction_-_Mistress_Karma_-_Forced_Bi.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Fucking His Ass - Pegging
« Reply #1862 on: February 15, 2020, 05:42:07 am »

Mistress Anette had a suspicion, her slave behave somewhat strange the previous evening. He tried to hide his phone from her and when she asked for it, he said it missing. But the next day, Mistress Anette found out about his registration to a sex partner finding website and she got really angry. She immediately tied him up naked and fucked his ass with her strapon brutally.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Stocking, Nylons, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 00:11:02
File Size : 206.75 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Fucking_His_Ass_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cruel Anette - Peeping Slave - Foot Worship
« Reply #1863 on: February 15, 2020, 08:06:09 am »

The girls are chatting and smoking when they discover the slave peeking through the door, watching them. Mistress Anette immediately orders him in and they force him to sniff their high heels, just before he has to taste their naked feet too.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Anette, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Footworship, Footlicking

Runtime : 00:11:19
File Size : 213.15 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Anette_-_Peeping_Slave_-_Foot_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Feminized - Filthy Cock Pig - Natalie Mars
« Reply #1864 on: February 15, 2020, 10:30:09 am »

Natalie Marrs failed as a maid when lent out to Mistress Ashley so all 3 ladies have decided she would be much better kept as a cock pig. Lexi Sindel, Kendra James and Ashley Edmond use their massive strap-on cocks to mercilessly fuck their new pet into oblivion. Natalie is just a helpless piggy bound on all fours getting her dream of becoming just a hole come true. Be careful what you wish for�

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Feminized, Ashley Edmonds, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 00:33:45
File Size : 2.40 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Feminized_-_Filthy_Cock_Pig_-_Natalie_Mars.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Siri 4 - Female Domination
« Reply #1865 on: February 15, 2020, 12:54:11 pm »

Siri�s ex-husband has come crawling back to her, desperate and broke! She took everything from him in their divorce and now he doesn�t even have enough money to buy a meal. She loves having him grovel before him and beg her for a tiny amount of kindness. No mercy for weak losers!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mean World, Mean Bitches, Siri, Big Butt, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Arse Licking, Fem Dom, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking

Runtime : 00:37:18
File Size : 1.34 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mean_World_-_Mean_Bitches_-_Siri_4_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Merciless Dominas - Slave of Miss Jessica Wood - CBT
« Reply #1866 on: February 15, 2020, 03:18:12 pm »

For this scene, we asked Miss Jessica Wood simply to dominate slave James in whatever way she preferred. Miss Jessica Wood started to securely tie up James to the wooden cross in the dungeon of Valhalla Club. As the bondage part was completed, the fun could begin. The session ended up with a good mix of CBT, nipple torture, face sitting and humiliation. Watch the scene and find out how a slave should be handled the Miss Jessica Wood way.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nipple Play, Miss Jessica, Jessica Wood, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, CBT

Runtime : 00:19:00
File Size : 1.35 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Slave_of_Miss_Jessica_Wood_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Tangent - Fear The Whip - Whipping
« Reply #1867 on: February 15, 2020, 05:42:12 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tangent, Mistress, Tangent, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment

Runtime : 00:11:40
File Size : 699.16 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Tangent_-_Fear_The_Whip_-_Whipping.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Taylor Knight - Our V-Day Butt Slut - Sissy
« Reply #1868 on: February 15, 2020, 08:06:13 pm »

Alright, I know you filled out the film slave app on my website, but I�m not quite sure you knew whst you were getting yourself into? Don�t you realize I prefer my guys to dress as sissies while I call my hot girlfriend over? Goddess Savannah & I want to take your sissy pegging virginity..You will let it happen if you want to continue to be our new house slave? Got it? Say yes sissy�Ok good because we are going to show you what it�s all about this valentines day..I cannot wait!!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Taylor Knight, Taylor Knight, Mistress, Valentines Day 2020, Valentines Day, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fukcing, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On

Runtime : 00:07:01
File Size : 507.45 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Taylor_Knight_-_Our_V-Day_Butt_Slut_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Mistress Lola Ruin - Chastity Breaking P...
« Reply #1869 on: February 15, 2020, 10:30:13 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Mistress Lola Ruin, Lola Ruin, Mistress, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked

Runtime : 00:06:01
File Size : 198.87 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Mistress_Lola_Ruin_-_Chastity_Breaking_Point_-_Part_2.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vixen Ladies - Collecting The Rent - Femdom Spanking
« Reply #1870 on: February 16, 2020, 12:54:14 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Vixen Ladies, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Corporal Punishment, Spanked, Spank

File Type : wmv
Runtime : 00:22:52
File Size : 336.70 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vixen_Ladies_-_Collecting_The_Rent_-_Femdom_Spanking.wmv

Online Vitaliy

Alexa Divina - My Ass stole Her boyfriend - Face Sitting
« Reply #1871 on: February 16, 2020, 03:18:03 am »

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I�m better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was Asleep, so I pulled up my tight little dress Exposing-Fantasy my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexa Divina, Facesitting

Runtime : 00:10:23
File Size : 439.75 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Alexa_Divina_-_My_Ass_stole_Her_boyfriend_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

ClubStiletto - Its Very Pleasurable For Me - Damazonia, Bliss ...
« Reply #1872 on: February 16, 2020, 05:42:05 am »

Mistress Bliss is watching as Mistress Damazonia whips her slave. The slave stupidly forgets Damazonia�s name. Ouch, that�s going to cost her. 11 minutes of harsh corporal is the price this slave pays!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Whipping, Fem Dom, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Whipped, Whip, Mistress Bliss, Bliss, Mistress, Dual Domination, Mistress Damazonia, Damazonia

Runtime : 00:11:19
File Size : 833.15 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

ClubStiletto_-_Its_Very_Pleasurable_For_Me_-_Damazonia,_Bliss_-_Whipping.mp4

Online Vitaliy

CumEatingCuckolds - Nikole Nash Starring In So Wet - Cuckold
« Reply #1873 on: February 16, 2020, 08:06:07 am »

Sorry to say the rumors are true, she�s never going back now. She�s hooked on black dick.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CumEatingCuckolds, Cuckolding, BBC, Nikole Nash, Cuckold, Big Black Cock, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating

Runtime : 00:33:47
File Size : 1.45 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

CumEatingCuckolds_-_Nikole_Nash_Starring_In_So_Wet_-_Cuckold.mp4

Online Vitaliy

LianaGood - A new way to achieve orgasm Very HOT - Handjob
« Reply #1874 on: February 16, 2020, 10:30:06 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, LianaGood, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, CBT

Runtime : 00:10:02
File Size : 145.83 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

LianaGood_-_A_new_way_to_achieve_orgasm._Very_HOT_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

LianaGood - Bound Slave Cum Twice - Handjob
« Reply #1875 on: February 16, 2020, 12:54:06 pm »

Runtime : 00:08:13
File Size : 101.37 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

LianaGood_-_Bound_Slave_Cum_Twice_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Miss Trudy - Miss Trudy trains her pet to fetch and lick up it...
« Reply #1876 on: February 16, 2020, 03:18:07 pm »

Miss trains her butt plugged canine to fetch. Miss Trudy also pulls on his cock and balls then when he tries to fuck her leg. She sends him to the kennel to fuck his bedding then makes him lick up his cum.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Trudy, Trudy, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Butt Plug, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Slave Training, Cum Eating, Cumeating

Runtime : 00:09:04
File Size : 127.53 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Miss_Trudy_-_Miss_Trudy_trains_her_pet_to_fetch_and_lick_up_its_cum_-_CEI.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Sexy Assassin - Valentines Date - Strike His Neck - Valentines...
« Reply #1877 on: February 16, 2020, 05:42:06 pm »

Poor Suzy! Another Gnome has ended up on a date with her! Though let�s be honest. It gives her a chance to torment the poor thing, which is a big turn on for her! Laying on his front, Suzy laughs as she strikes the back of his neck with her hands, causing the poor Gnome to convulse in pain. She finishes him off by snapping his neck! What a way to go!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Valentines Day, Sexy Assassin, Boots, Kicking, Beatdowns, Beatdown Fantasy, Mixed Fighting, Amazons, Fem DOm, Harley Quinn, Karate, Mixed Fighting Fantasy, Neck Fetish

Runtime : 00:03:36
File Size : 129.56 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Sexy_Assassin_-_Valentines_Date_-_Strike_His_Neck_-_Valentines_Day_Kicking.mp4

Online Vitaliy

TeaseAndThankyou - Flake Mangent, the Bad Mistress - Mandy Mar...
« Reply #1878 on: February 16, 2020, 08:06:05 pm »

Flake Mangent wants to learn to be a dominatrix but is spending more time studying my ass than my technique! WTF! Her rigging is subpar, she has a bad attitude and she�s always on her phone! Let�s take a hands-on teaching �mistress� a lesson. How about I restrain my sissy student and show her a thing or two, for real. Bad Mistresses get Ruined!

Wish we had more boys for this kind of full sissification treatment. Any volunteers, hmm???

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseandThankYou, Mandy Marx, Latex, Young Mistress, Teen, Sissification, Blonde, Blond Hair, Rubber, Mummification, Bondage

Runtime : 00:12:37
File Size : 580.31 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankyou_-_Flake_Mangent,_the_Bad_Mistress_-_Mandy_Marx_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Miss Foxx - Husband To Cocksucker - Part...
« Reply #1879 on: February 16, 2020, 10:30:07 pm »

Three months after Miss Foxx notified her new husband that their marriage is not as he thought, that this was going to be a complete FLR cuckold relationship and not what he had hoped for, she decides to complete his breaking and humiliation. He has a permanent metal collar locked, showing her ownership to all and his little cock is in permanent chastity, she gives him a good spanking as she tells him she wants to turn him into a cock sucking sissy slut. He is shocked but she encourages and teases him, dressing him up in sexy lingerie, taking photos and putting an advert out so she can make some extra money out of his humiliation. The new sissy is then trained with rubber strapons, to work on technique and style, ready for when the first real dick turns up and his life is never the same again, as he feels the hot, hard cock enter his mouth for the first time as his wife laughs at his predicament.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Black, Ebony, Interracial Domination, Miss Foxx, Foxx, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, The English Mansion

Runtime : 00:06:31
File Size : 207.07 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Foxx_-_Husband_To_Cocksucker_-_Part_1_-_Humiliation.mp4