Author Topic: Rough Famele Domination - Brutal Strap-on, Torture [HD]  (Read 20146 times)

Offline enjoy13

Six mistresses in bikini having femdom party
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2016, 10:29:36 am »

Description: Girls power! These two words are properly describing what is going on in this scene. Six young and really sexy handsome girls in bikinis organized their private femdom party with only one slave, against all of them.

They decided to use only one guy even if there is a room for more, because in that way, they will concentrate humiliation effect and make him suffer more.

Anyway, sexy bitches in bikini picked perfect place to make their femdom party and that is indoor poolside. There is no party without drink so slave must bring them something to drink. But as soon as he brought what they asked, bitches started spilling it all over the floor. Slave is confused but he is not allowed to ask anything. And there is no need for that because he figured out immediately that his next task is to lick and clean juice from already wet floor. There is one special condition how to do it so mistresses are pleased: he must clean it with his tongue!

Genre: Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, Humiliation

File Name : six-mistresses-in-bikini_4.mp4
File Size : 571.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:41

Download file - 571.5 MB

Offline enjoy13

Slave Getting Wet Dildo Anal Probing
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2016, 11:27:11 am »

Description: Managing to properly please your mistress is not easy task and that is something this naked guy is about to learn in incoming minutes. Unfortunately for him, this is going to be hard and humiliating lesson. Brunette goddess armed with a leather whip gave him instructions what she wants and how to lick her good. Once she is done, it is time for a slave to show his devotion and to show what he just learned. But as you are already guessing, Mistress is not satisfied at all. His licking was pretty lukewarm and now it is time to punish him for Mistress�s lost time. Experienced dominatrix knows very well what kind of punishment is suitable for his mistake and that is hard and painful anal probing with a plastic dildo that this slave must suck first (to make it wet) before it will end in his arse.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, StrapOn, Face Sitting, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave, Chastity, Spanking, Worship, Dildo

File Name : slave-getting-wet-dildo_4.mp4
File Size : 1229.63 MB
Duration : 00:41:43

slave-getting-wet-dildo_4.part1.rar
slave-getting-wet-dildo_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Slave Gives Mistress Ride Then Receives Pegging
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2016, 12:52:50 pm »

Description: When I get on the back of one of my slaves, I expect them to understand that if they do not keep me balanced, then I am going to fall off. Wearing these beautiful clothes, do you think I want to be anywhere near the floor? No, of course not, and that is why I am riding you like the animal you are. When will you learn what goes toward being a perfect slave � I think it�s important for me to punish you when you do things incorrectly, so take off those jeans this instant and bend over. I will start by spanking each of your cheeks, but soon enough I will be pegging that beautiful ass with my big strapon. What better way to make you feel like a little sissy and assert my female domination than some good old fashioned femdom pegging! Don�t pretend you hate it, you little whore.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Fetish, Handjob, Cunnilingus, Blowjob

File Name : slave-gives-mistress-ride_4.mp4
File Size : 1450.56 MB
Duration : 00:24:43

slave-gives-mistress-ride_4.part1.rar
slave-gives-mistress-ride_4.part2.rar
slave-gives-mistress-ride_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Sniffing Fetish Freak Frank Gets To Smell Diana's Whole Body
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2016, 02:58:49 pm »

Description: I want to know that you are able to resist touching me, and the way that we are going to do that today is by getting you to sniff. It�s important that I know I can tease you without actually going any further. Let�s start off with my high heels � use your nose to get a good idea of what they smell like. Try to get every single smell you can out of them.

Once that�s done, we�re going to move slowly up my body. When I tell you to smell a certain part, that is exactly what you do. Slaves need to understand that they can be teased without getting anything, and I know just how much you enjoy sniffing like a pervert. If you follow my instructions perfectly, I might even give you the opportunity to smell my pussy.

Genre: Humiliation, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, Fetish

File Name : sniffing-fetish-freak-frank_4.mp4
File Size : 512.12 MB
Duration : 00:08:43

Download file - 512.1 MB

Offline enjoy13

Spanish Catwoman Spanks Her Slave Silly
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2016, 04:01:51 pm »

Description: This Spanish dominatrix must be a big fan of the Catwoman because she�s wearing her costume. She likes to keep her slave in suspence, walking around him. He never knows when she�s going to hit him or what is she going to do next. This mistress is the kind of dominatrix that really likes spanking with all kinds of aids. From a black leather cane to a big wide bat, she will spank her slave with anything possible. She starts off easy, spanking him with big pauses, but as time goes on, she intensifies the hits. The slave would like to move and escape her hits, but that is impossible since she tied him up good. He doesn�t make a sound as she hits him because he knows that if he does it, it will only make her angrier. At least she�s not kicking him in the nuts.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM

File Name : Spanish Catwoman Spanks Her Slave Silly.mp4
File Size : 240.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:53

Download file - 240.6 MB

Offline enjoy13

Steve The Room Service Guy Dominated By A Busty Milf
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2016, 05:04:50 pm »

Description: Busty milf called room service at the hotel, but the delivery guy didn�t remember to bring the coffee she ordered. Steve is his name and he is very sorry for his mistake and he wants to make it up to this busty woman. She wants some action and Steve looks like he�s going to get lucky. She takes his pants off and starts sucking his dick. He doesn�t have a problem with that because she is a really attractive woman. She gives him a blowjob and makes him eat her wet pussy. He really likes where things are going, but she�s got an unpleasant surprise for him. She gets a big strap-on from the drawer and now it�s time for Steve to suck it. He goes along because he�s a kinky guy and he likes bitches. She talks him into taking that thing up the ass and takes it out on him. After a really humiliating female domination experience, she kicks him out of the room like a slut that he is.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, Big Tits, Milf

File Name : steve-the-room-service_4.mp4
File Size : 1824.72 MB
Duration : 00:30:58

steve-the-room-service_4.part1.rar
steve-the-room-service_4.part2.rar
steve-the-room-service_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Stupid Guy Dominated By Five Females
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2016, 06:11:53 pm »

Description: Stevie is a lonely guy that is looking for some action at the bar. He approaches a hot blonde with a stupid story thinking that he�ll get lucky. She says openly that she�s a bitch, but he won�t quit. She warns him that she�s living with four bitchy friends and he thinks that it�s his lucky day today so she takes him home. When they arrive, her girlfriends are already waiting there. They make him strip for them and he jumps right in, still thinking that he�s super lucky. They organize a blowjob contests, but when he realizes that he�s the one supposed to suck their strap-ons, he�s a little scared. Super Steve gets sucking still thinking that he�s going to get to fuck them. Again, he�s wrong because he�s the one that�s going to get fucked, he�s just too stupid to realize that as he continues with the sucking.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Fetish

File Name : stupid-guy-dominated-by_4.mp4
File Size : 1027.36 MB
Duration : 00:17:26

stupid-guy-dominated-by_4.part1.rar
stupid-guy-dominated-by_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Sub Male Licks Loads Of Shoes And Toes
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2016, 07:10:51 pm »

Description: My friends and I are going to be going out to the city later tonight so that we can party. As such, I have invited them all over here so that they can see just how submissive and pathetic my slave is when it comes to feet. I expect you to be on your knees at all times, and if one of them requests you do something � there are no questions or issues, you do it.

The best way to approach showing them just how obedient you can be is by having us all line our perfect feet up and requesting that you suck on our toes one by one. We will be wearing difference shoes and stockings too, so you can get additional pleasure from the fact that we fulfil a wide array of your nasty foot, shoe and pantyhose fetishes all at the same time.

Genre: Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, Worship, Foot Worship & Licking

File Name : sub-male-licks-loads_4.mp4
File Size : 586.74 MB
Duration : 00:09:58

Download file - 586.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

Sucking Dick And Pegging At A Motel
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2016, 08:13:51 pm »

Description: With this mistress, you can expect a really good time, but you have to surrender your asshole to her. She starts the scene with some awesome cock sucking. That lasts only for a couple of minutes and now she wants to get her strap-on sucked. Then they both suck each other in a 69. Then the mistress went to licking this guys asshole while jerking his dick. When the asshole was nice and wet, she took a big vibrator and shoved it right in. That is the price for getting intimate with this dominatrix. We can�t forget the strap-on because she didn�t. The slave just rolls around while she�s drilling his tight ass and jerking that fat cock. When his cock gets nice and stiff, the mistress sucks it again showing her amazing deepthroating skills that make him cum all over her pretty face eventually.This is the best mistress ever!

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Anilingus

File Name : sucking-dick-and-pegging_4.mp4
File Size : 1126.7 MB
Duration : 00:19:07

sucking-dick-and-pegging_4.part1.rar
sucking-dick-and-pegging_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Tall Ebony Mistress Having Fun With A Slave
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2016, 09:16:50 pm »

Description: Submissive bald slave surrenders himself to his ebony mistress in black latex boots. She is a gentle woman, no matter that she�s the dominant one here. She likes to humiliate and play around with her slave, but she�s not too cruel so she doesn�t hurt him bad. Instead, she makes him lick her boots nice and clean. When he�s done with the licking and the boots are clean, he gets orders to take his clothes off and walk on all four to the centre of the room. The mistress approaches him from the back and admires his ass. She slaps and squeezes it because she likes it so much. She then puts a collar around his neck so she could control him like a dog and takes him to the wheel of pain. The mistress is really satisfied with her slave because he�s listening to her and doing as he�s told. That is what a real slave does, bravo!

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Mistress, Dominatrix, Domme, Goddess, Madame

File Name : tall-ebony-mistress-having_4.mp4
File Size : 330.49 MB
Duration : 00:11:15

Download file - 330.5 MB

Offline enjoy13

Six Mistresses Get Their Feet Sniffed By Submissive Man
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2016, 05:49:30 am »

Description: I told all of my girlfriends that you were one of the best slaves a dominatrix could have, so I invited them all over to enjoy the pleasures that you can give us. How about you get down on the floor and prepare yourself for not one, but six separate pairs of feet that you are going to sniff and smell all day long. We were originally going to wait until after we went to the city to party, but we decided that why not give you a teaser before we left? That way, when we come back, you can fully appreciate just how sweaty and smelly our feet can get after partying. Now, be a good slave and ready your nostrils, because you will want to remember just how good these feet smell. Trust us when we say that upon return, you will not be so happy with the aromas our feet are dishing out!

File Name : six-mistresses-get-their_4.mp4
File Size : 721.27 MB
Duration : 00:12:15

Download file - 721.3 MB

Offline enjoy13

Tattooed Shedevil Wakes Her Man For Some Pegging
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2016, 08:54:28 am »

Description: Sleeping guy gets a wake up from a sexy tattooed she-devil that wants nothing else but to dominate him with her big fat strap-on. She makes him suck on her big toy right away and prepare for what�s comming next. She slowly takes all of his clothes off and gets ready to shove it in his butt. He is really excited because of it and welcomes that big strap-on with a big smile. This guy is really into hardcore female domination and he was just waiting for a woman like this one. She has got a huge imagination and wants to try all of the positions, but as the one in charge. The submissive guy likes it so much that he can�t stop jerking of the entire time she�s drilling his asshole. He sits on her in the cowgirl position and jerks off until he spills his load on her perfect tits.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Handjob

File Name : tattooed-shedevil-wakes-her_4.mp4
File Size : 1447.92 MB
Duration : 00:24:34

tattooed-shedevil-wakes-her_4.part1.rar
tattooed-shedevil-wakes-her_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Team Of Perfect Dominatrices Humiliate You
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2016, 10:56:27 am »

Description: Wow, we didn�t think that a male could get so � pathetic. We all look at you here while you crawl around on the floor in front of us and lick the shoes of a real man and we�re genuinely shocked. At what point in your life did you think that being a submissive bitch was all that remained in terms of options? You�re such a poor soul.

Do you like the sound of all these women laughing at you? Part of us wants to take pity in the fact that you�re simply too stupid to know any better, but deep down inside, we love that you�re our personal slave that will do anything we ask of. You�re dumb and we keep you on a leash � that�s the only way to treat animals, after all.

File Name : team-of-perfect-dominatrices_4.mp4
File Size : 881.74 MB
Duration : 00:14:57

Download file - 881.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

Teen dominatrix Melissa Pegs A Guy For The First Time
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2016, 12:13:27 pm »

Decription: Pretty flat-chested teen Melissa has brought her giant strap-on to the set where she�s about to peg a man for the first time. She has experience in femdom, but she was only doing it with girls so far. A kinky mature slave is here to guide her through the process and once she puts it on, he starts sucking on it right away. Then Melissa gives him a blowjob because she loves the taste of cock in her mouth. When she�s satisfied, she lays back and lets him sit on that big fat dildo while she�s jerking that dick of his. They tried all kinds of position from doggy style to missionary and he likes all of them the same. As long there�s a big fat dildo in his asshole, he is a good happy camper. She is so good and horny, she that she even lets the slave cum on her chest.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship< Handjob, Teen

File Name : teen-dominatrix-melissa-pegs_4.mp4
File Size : 815.3 MB
Duration : 00:13:50

Download file - 815.3 MB

Offline enjoy13

The Attack Of The Beauties And The man Who Gets Too Horny
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2016, 01:51:31 pm »

Description: The more he struggles, the more is obvious that the temptation of having his head pushed hard against their pussy is too big. The resistance is small, not the same thing can be said about what happens inside his speedo though. After all, what man could control himself facing two gorgeous women in tight short jeans and small bras, with soft skin and harmonious shapes? They pull his legs apart, his arms away and the only thing he can do is take it all in, pain and joy, deciding which one he likes best. The girls do not allow him to rejoice too much, their desire is to make him their puppet and to sweep the wrestling mat with his sorry ass. On one end Ella make his neck crack and his breath slow down, on the other Orsib puts his legs to a resistance test, to see how far they can be bent backwards.

Genre: Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting

File Name : the-attack-of-the_4.mp4
File Size : 1214.27 MB
Duration : 00:20:42

the-attack-of-the_4.part1.rar
the-attack-of-the_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Today Is Not This Helpless Slave's Day
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2016, 03:23:27 pm »

Description: Remember this guy from earlier? His mistress stretched his ball with weights and left his nuts still hanging while he�s strapped to the wall. Well, his ordeal doesn�t end there because another mistress walks in on him and now she wants to have some fun as well. She straps him to another wall and gets her electric staff to inflict even more pain upon him. He keeps trying to get away, in complete agony, but that gets her even more excited so she buzzes his cock with it. Just when he totally loses at and starts screaming from the top of his voice, his first mistress comes to join in on the action. He can�t take it anymore so one of them sits on him to restrain him and the other keeps on shocking his dick. He yells please because he can�t take it anymore, but these two mistresses have no mercy. What a poor slave.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Face Sitting, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Chastity

File Name : today-is-not-this_4.mp4
File Size : 509.63 MB
Duration : 00:17:10

Download file - 509.6 MB

Offline enjoy13

Tortured dished out by a twisted cigarette smoking woman
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2016, 04:28:28 pm »

Description: A slave that seems like he can take all the punishment this dominatrix can dish out.  That�s the best and only way to describe this guy.  She even makes him suck on her strap on dildo.  There�s nothing she can�t get this guy to do.  It�s amazing to watch as she has her total way with him.  Always pushing up the pain and punishment to the next level.  Every time this guy seems like he can�t take it any more.  Somehow he finds the strength to pull through and move on to the next punishment.  He�s certainly someone that has a high threshold for pain as proven here.  Every person watching this has to be in shock.  Especially when she pulls out all the stops towards the end.  This is one of those videos that you�re going to want to watch from start to finish.  As the action is so painfully brutal you won�t be able to tear yourself away from it!

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Chastity

File Name : tortured-dished-out-by_4.mp4
File Size : 575.39 MB
Duration : 00:19:56

Download file - 575.4 MB

Offline enjoy13

Two sexy goddesses faceslapping femdom slave
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2016, 05:29:23 pm »

Description: Already marked with a sign hanging around his neck, frustrated and completely naked slave on his knees must withstand painful face slapping that two sexy femdom goddesses prepared for him. One dominatrix is a tall blonde and the other one is gorgeous brunette. Both are equally sexy and handsome what makes this slave even more confused and humiliated.

During this face slapping session, mistresses asked him a few questions, but it seems that they don�t need real answers but excuse to keep hitting him with their dominant hands since their only goal is clear and that is to make slave remember this for the rest of his miserable life.

While blonde mistress wears a very short black PVC skirt and high heels, brunette is serving her slaps without bra and in challenging thongs. But all this has nothing to do with this sub because it is forbidden for him to look at Mistresses beautiful breasts that are bouncing back and forth while she is giving him harsh and brutal face slaps that he definitely deserved.

Genre: Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, Humiliation, Spanking

File Name : two-sexy-goddesses-faceslapping_4.mp4
File Size : 188.19 MB
Duration : 00:03:12

Download file - 188.2 MB

Offline enjoy13

White latex domme humiliates and teases her slave
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2016, 07:01:24 pm »

Description: Brandy Smile seriously enjoys tormenting her slave, this time making him wear a rubber pig nose and a sign marking him as a virgin loser. And while he�s busy looking like a pathetic pig, she looks every bit the superior goddess, clad in nothing but white latex that contrasts with her long, dark hair. She casually teases him and tugs on his collar, and he tries his best not to steal a look at her legs in her thigh-high boots and short rubber skirt.

Toying with a riding crop, Brandy has him circle the room, occasionally delivering a slap to her slave�s ass, before deciding that she�d rather have him carry her around the room on his back. By the end, he�s completely demeaned and humiliated, doing everything required to please the whims of his mean and sexy Princess Brandy, and he wouldn�t dream of having it any other way.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave

File Name : White latex domme humiliates and teases her slave.mp4
File Size : 1327.04 MB
Duration : 00:22:36

White latex domme humiliates and teases her slave.part1.rar
White latex domme humiliates and teases her slave.part2.rar
White latex domme humiliates and teases her slave.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

You Are Nothing Compared To This Real Man
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2016, 09:15:29 pm »

Desription: You are so close to us, yet so far. See, after witnessing men like this � strong men with amazing, magical cocks that we both love so much � the concept of having a little weedy pathetic guy like you around makes us sick. We do not have time to waste on tools like you. Instead, we want to devote our lives to the task of being perfect for real men, not little boys.

Little boys do not make us happy. They have no future, no muscles, no car and no job. The only way you can afford to give us what we want is through stealing money from your parents. These men make their money honestly and they love to have incredible sex with us. You wouldn�t even get remotely close to being one of them no matter how hard you tried.

Genre: Humiliation,  Pegging,  Femdome, Worship

File Name : You Are Nothing Compared To This Real Man.mp4
File Size : 523.18 MB
Duration : 00:08:56

Download file - 523.2 MB