Author Topic: Rough Famele Domination - Brutal Strap-on, Torture [HD]  (Read 20343 times)

Offline enjoy13

Cock And Balls With Ass Spreading As A Present
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2016, 10:43:04 pm »

Description: I made a promise to my girl here that today I�m going to make you our bitch so she can have some fun with you. She�s new in this so I�m going to show her what a real spanking means by making your ass pop like a cherry under my strokes. You feel that tightening around your balls? We want them all red so we tying them with a scarf to see if they start cracking. Perhaps pinching them might do the trick� Bend over and let her kick your ass so she can feel how it is to be a Mistress. Oh, you feel pain in your cock? Bend over and let�s double that pain with the whip handle pushed far up your ass. If she is enjoying this, you should too Slave, so stop whining and take it inside like the bitch you are. Are the weights tied from your balls not heavy enough?

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, StrapOn, Face Sitting, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave, Chastity, Spanking, Worship

File Name : cock-and-balls-with_4.mp4
File Size : 428.4 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:01

Download file - 428.4 MB

Offline enjoy13

Clean The Floor And I'll Let You Fuck Me
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2016, 10:47:32 am »

Description: What I want you to do is go and get into your stupid mask gimp costume. You know the one that makes you look like a complete and utter idiot? Yeah, exactly! Put it on and clean the floor for me. I want that thing to be sparkling by the time I look at it. Your pathetic slave ass should be working overtime to ensure that your mistress is taken care of and all of her desires become realities.

Okay, now I think it's time that you serviced me directly. My pussy isn't going to fuck itself, so how about we try to get that little cock of yours nice and hard so that we can go ahead and play with it? You better be able to perform or I'm going to be very upset. This pussy has been ready for a fuck for quite some time now, but you just haven't been a good enough slave for me to give you a chance.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Fetish, Handjob, Blowjob, Hardcore, Facial

File Name : Clean The Floor And I'll Let You Fuck Me.mp4
File Size : 952.72 MB
Duration : 00:32:21

Clean The Floor And I'll Let You Fuck Me.part1.rar
Clean The Floor And I'll Let You Fuck Me.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Creative Mistress Always Has New Ways Of Torture
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2016, 01:31:29 pm »

Description: The Many Ways Of Discipline � scene 1
The mistress has recently agreed to get a new slave for her dungeon. Usually, she works with female slaves, but now she got herself a man to torture. Before going to the dungeon, she needs to dress up and her slave is supposed to help her with that. Since he is a very stupid guy with no real experience with women, he doesn�t know how to do it so she needs to call her girl slave to show him how it�s done. When they are ready, it is time for his first experience in the sex dungeon. The mistress lets her apprentice start the action with some nice spanking. Then, she tells her female slave to strip down and makes the guy worship her feet. After that, she straps him in and teams up with the other slave to hurt him some more focusing mainly on his tied up cock. She ends the session with some hot wax poured all over his penis. A good mistress like her always thinks of new ways of torture for the slaves.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, StrapOn, Foot Worship & Licking, Face Sitting, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave, Chastity, Spanking, Worship

File Name : Creative Mistress Always Has New Ways Of Torture.mp4
File Size : 1160.42 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:54

Creative Mistress Always Has New Ways Of Torture.part1.rar
Creative Mistress Always Has New Ways Of Torture.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Defeat Comes In Lovely Shapes Of Tight Jeans And Facesitting
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2016, 02:30:10 pm »

Description:  Back to back and smiling at each other, Ella and Tia have no problem in putting Zsolt down and making a full out of him, playing with him like he�s a toddler who came out to play and doesn�t know what to do with his arms and legs. He doesn�t have to worry about that, his legs are well stretched and bent as nature did not intended and his arms are caught right around his neck, while the girls are tickling him and calling him names. Now what kind of man is that? Falling like prey for two hungry cougars, unable to react and just sweating on the floor like a wet rug? When he manages to put one down, the other throws him away and they both stomp on him, putting his head between their legs and facesitting him for fun. It might be fun until one point, but as far as humiliation goes, Zsolt has passed all limits.

Genre: Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting

File Name : Defeat Comes In Lovely Shapes Of Tight Jeans And Facesitting.mp4
File Size : 864.91 MB
Duration : 00:14:58

Download file - 864.9 MB

Offline enjoy13

Femdom Submission Lessons 2 - Choking And Jerking
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2016, 03:14:22 pm »

Description: Oh man, not only did you lose complete control of your body while wrestling this dominatrix, but she decided it would be in the best interests if your relationship that she jerked you off and made sure that you were completely exhausted. It�s not often that she touches your cock, but it certainly makes sense that with absolutely no control over what�s going on, some sexual humiliation was going to be on the table.

After grabbing her underwear and wrapping it around your dick as she jerked you off, that seed produced by your dick was pushed into your mouth so that she could make sure you got every last bit of satisfaction from the experience. How does it feel to lose a wrestling match against a hot dominatrix and to then get a mouthful of cum delivered straight from her bikini?

Genre: Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting, Handjob

File Name : femdom-submission-lessons-2_4.mp4
File Size : 1019.02 MB
Duration : 00:17:21

femdom-submission-lessons-2_4.part1.rar
femdom-submission-lessons-2_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Femdom With Liza Del Sierra
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2016, 05:21:28 pm »

Description: Who would not be shy when Liza Del Sierra rubs his chest and remove his underwear? Her perfectly rounded ass and huge tits stunning eyes seduce every man. Of course Liza knows how to handle shy guys like Liviu who is so disturbed that he has no idea how to behave. Liza knows exactly what to do, she takes it easy on him, she gives  just the right amount of pressure and pain mixed with the right amount of pleasure and joy.

Genre: Foot Worship, Pegging,  Femdom, Dominatrix, Fetish, BDSM,  Slave,  Humiliation, Chastity, Spanking, Worship, Big Tits, Busty, Handjob

File Name : Femdom With Liza Del Sierra.mp4
File Size : 991.5 MB
Duration : 00:16:54

Femdom With Liza Del Sierra.part1.rar
Femdom With Liza Del Sierra.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Group Humiliation Includes Male Slave Being Kicked And Spat On
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2016, 06:37:11 pm »

Description: You are a stupid virgin loser nerd that would never have a chance with any of us! Why would you even think that it would be a good idea to ask if you could at least touch our bodies? Here, take this pillow and get on top of it, I want to see you hump it like the pathetic man you are. That's right, go ahead and grind your cock as deep as possible into your pillow!

The reason why we kick you is so that you stay down and don't think about standing up. The reason why we spit on you is so that you learn that you are inferior and worth nothing to us. You are the ground - the very bottom of society. No one here respects you or has any interest in talking to you. You are our submissive little bitch and until you learn to improve yourself, your life will forever be like this.

Genre:  Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, Fetich

File Name : group-humiliation-includes-male_4.mp4
File Size : 258.83 MB
Duration : 00:04:23

Download file - 258.8 MB

Offline enjoy13

Mistress Cynthia And Her Police Officer With Blonde Slave
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2016, 07:41:46 pm »

Description: Dear lord, you ass looks so delicious while you�re bent over with your holes spread that even I would love to stick my tongue in it and make small circles while you moan. For now we will just accommodate this spanking wire on your ass, to leave some marks. How else will you know to behave? Open your mouth wide and take this cock deep in your throat, savor every inch of it and don�t dare to gag. Make it all wet and hard because in a second it will fill your tight holes. That�s right, take it all in from behind. I want to see you jumping on it and cumming hard while I pull your hair. You are a naughty girl and you must be spanked again and have some hot wax all over your soft skin while you suck that cock. I want you to take all the load in your filthy mouth Slave.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Slave, Spanking, Worship, Handjob, Blowjob, Hardcore, Swallow, Hot Wax

File Name : mistress-cynthia-and-her_4.mp4
File Size : 473.68 MB
Duration : 00:17:15

Download file - 473.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

Mistresses Play A Guessing Game With Their Slave
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2016, 08:45:45 pm »

Description: Mistresses Elizabeth and Summer think of a fun game to play with their masked slave. They make him guess with the tool he�s getting hit with while he�s strapped to a pole facing the wall. Not only that, he has to count how many hits each of the mistresses bestow upon him. The game is fun and even he�s laughing. The bad side about this game is that if he misses an answer they hit him extra hard and start all over again. The game goes on and on until his skin turns totally red. They turn him around and continue the game, but it bores them pretty quickly so they just change the rules. His hands and feet get strapped together above his head and then they raise him up from the ground totally naked while he has to count the clicks that the machine makes. After a little bit of spanking they pull him down and end the game.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave, Chastity, Spanking, Worship, Mif's, Big tits, Busty

File Name : mistresses-play-a-guessing_4.mp4
File Size : 753.29 MB
Duration : 00:25:41

Download file - 753.3 MB

Offline enjoy13

Plumber Kicked Around And Sucked Off By A Horny Ebony
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2016, 09:49:41 pm »

Description: Femdom Ballbusters And Ballbiting Black Girls Joined � scene 1
Today, like every other day, this pretty ebony girl was doing her morning exercise. As she was stretching some naked guy walks in her house jerking his cock around. She got really mad because he�s a stranger, but it turns out that he�s the plumber. He wants to have some fun with her, but she�ll have none of that. Then she totally loses it and starts kicking him right in the balls. After a good beating, she decided that she does want some action so she slowly took her clothes off and got on her knees to suck his dick. He was really happy that she�s doing it. After a long blowjob, she made him cum all over her shoulder and back. When he was satisfied, she took a sword and threatened to cut his balls off. He was scared out of his mind as she was touching him with the sword. Let�s hope he kept his balls.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Chastity, Spanking, Worship, Slut, Blowjob, Handjob, Facial

File Name : plumber-kicked-around-and_4.mp4
File Size : 1709.86 MB
Duration : 00:29:17

plumber-kicked-around-and_4.part1.rar
plumber-kicked-around-and_4.part2.rar
plumber-kicked-around-and_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Preparing A Slave For Public Humiliation
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2016, 10:53:41 pm »

Description: Does the leather whip sting your skin? Oh poor Slave, you have no idea what comes next. If you have no idea what public humiliation feels like, let�s make that right. Spread your legs and stretch your hands wide, you will be tied on these poles in cold chains to feel humiliation rushing from your wrists. Hurry up, it�s almost opening time and we want people to see you. Lift your skirt up, I�m going to slam this whip on your ass so hard that you�ll match the color of the counter. Your pussy feels neglected? Maybe these pegs on your pussy lips will make you feel otherwise. Stop shivering like a wet dog, at least you�ll have some pleasure coming while my bull gets them off with his mouth. I�ll even allow him to lick you a bit, just before he pulls the pegs without opening them. Now you�re all ready to be presented to the world.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Worship, Pussy And Ass Worship

File Name : Preparing A Slave For Public Humiliation.mp4
File Size : 764.73 MB
Duration : 00:27:12

Download file - 764.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

Rude Awakening Followed By Painful Cock Torture
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2016, 06:06:35 am »

Description: Femdom Ballbusters And Ballbiting Black Girls � scene 2
As a hot girl was sleeping on the couch, a horny old guy sneaked in her house and started licking her pussy. She didn�t wake up so he shoves it in her mouth. She opens her eyes to the sight of a big dick in her mouth and loses her mind because this guy is a total stranger. She starts kicking him right in the balls, over and over because he really got her mad. She kicked him around, making it hurt hard. Then, she takes her clothes off and kicks him some more. When he falls to the ground, she sits on his face, choking him with her pussy. His cock was too big to ignore so she got on her knees to suck, but first she bites his dick and balls really hard, to hurt him some more. All of a sudden she starts giving head and, boy is she good at it! After a massive facial cumshot, he gets a couple of hard kicks to the nuts.

Genre: Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Face Sitting, Domina, Fetish, BDSM, Chastity, Spanking, Worship, Blowjob, Facial

File Name : rude-awakening-followed-by_4.mp4
File Size : 1375.92 MB
Duration : 00:23:37

rude-awakening-followed-by_4.part1.rar
rude-awakening-followed-by_4.part2.rar
rude-awakening-followed-by_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

A Pair Of Young Bitches Teach Puppy Frank
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2016, 07:32:33 am »

Description: Okay, how about we start off with getting you to eat out of the bowl. We�ve got some doggy treats here for you to enjoy, so get your head in there and start to munch. I want you to come up with a mouth full of that lovely food! You love it, don�t you? Having two of the most gorgeous mistresses around treating you like an animal. It must feel so good to get this attention. Puppies just love attention!

Keep eating, puppy. Do not look up at us. We have prepared this wonderful meal for you and instead of consuming it, you decide to look at our perfect bodies. Is it that you have already eaten this hour? We do know how much you love to get your stomach nice and full. That�s why you�re so fat and ugly � you are completely unable to ration the amount of treats that you have.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, Spanking, Worship

File Name : A Pair Of Young Bitches Teach Puppy Frank.mp4
File Size : 527.55 MB
Duration : 00:08:57

Download file - 527.6 MB

Offline enjoy13

A mistress in training punishes a guy as she learns
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2016, 09:32:32 am »

Description: Every mistress has to learn their craft some how.  As this blue haired lady knows all too well.  It�s a good thing there�s someone that�s more than willing to teach her how to do all this stuff.  The slave, he�s up for just about anything.  He really doesn�t have much of a choice in all of it.  As these two women will make sure that he sticks around for any punishment they can dish out.  The mature lady sitting down is quite experienced in the craft of pain.  As she�s been in several BDSM videos that are anything but tame.  Some of you may recall seeing her torture guys in the past.  As she�s no stranger to the world of pain.  Something that this guy and his brand new mistress are going to find out.  You could say they�re going to find out the hard way.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome,  Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Chastity, Spanking, Worship, Slut

File Name : A mistress in training punishes a guy as she learns.mp4
File Size : 513.41 MB
Duration : 00:17:50

Download file - 513.4 MB

Offline enjoy13

A girl in prison fucks lots of guards
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2016, 11:04:30 am »

Description: This girl is going to learn to never try to escape from jail again.  As she�s thrown into a cage for attempting to do so.  Before that, she fucks the guards.  The sex doesn�t end there.  As several of the guards want to be blown while she�s in the cage.  That�s not even as strange as it gets.  As the guards then bust a nut in a dish.  Then the girl eats their cum while in the cage.  There�s one thing that everyone can know for certain.  This girl will never ever try to escape from prison again.  As she knows all too well what�s in store for her if she does.  Though, you never know with a girl like her.  All that semen might have tasted mighty good.  At least good enough to try this whole ordeal all over again.  You�ll understand when you see taste the sticky white stuff.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Femdome, StrapOn, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Handjob, DP, Treesome, Swallow

File Name : A girl in prison fucks lots of guards.mp4
File Size : 903.31 MB
Duration : 00:19:52

A girl in prison fucks lots of guards.part1.rar
A girl in prison fucks lots of guards.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Slave Gets His Dick Dripped With Hot Wax
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2016, 12:27:55 pm »

Description: Were you bored in your cage Slave? Well, no more, I�m getting you out to have some fun with you. You know I�m patient and slow in my punishments so don�t be afraid, this will only hurt a lot. Bend over this chair and spread your legs, make that skin of yours all nice and tight. What do we have here, your balls are out to play? Uh, how I love to see your ass cheeks jiggling under my slaps. Your cock wants to play? I�ll put my other slave suck it and grow it all big and hard, just how I like it to be. Come on, don�t be shy, push it all inside her wet mouth. Now that is all nice and hard, let�s see if my hot wax feels as good as my slave�s mouth. With your cock filled with wax, I want you to fuck her from behind, so it will hurt you both. C�mon, dump your load on her tongue now!

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Chastity, Spanking, Worship, Blowjob, Handjob, Hardcore, Facial

File Name : Slave Gets His Dick Dripped With Hot Wax.mp4
File Size : 900.49 MB
Duration : 00:33:02

Slave Gets His Dick Dripped With Hot Wax.part1.rar
Slave Gets His Dick Dripped With Hot Wax.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Slave Releases His Load On His Mistress Shoes
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2016, 02:04:40 pm »

Description: What the hell Slave, I can�t even enjoy my morning cigarette without you lingering like a virgin around me? Ok, take a good look and feast your filthy eyes with my beauty, make a mental picture. What�s with that little worm between your legs? Come on, stroke it a bit and make it bigger? That�s right, I like seeing it all grown up and pointing at me. Are your balls hard enough? Let me test them with the tip of my shoe. They feel so good for kicking and you seem to enjoy this. All this dust sitting on my shoes must go away Slave, so be a good boy and lick it off. I don�t want you to miss anything, take it from the top to bottom and swallow everything, make them shiny and nice again. Maybe a bit of your cream would help� c�mon, dump your load on my feet and lick it again, spotless.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Pegging,  Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Spanking, Worship, Foot Worship & Licking

File Name : slave-releases-his-load_4.mp4
File Size : 317.56 MB
Duration : 00:11:19

Download file - 317.6 MB

Offline enjoy13

Sub Gets Dominating Lady's Juicy Ass Shoved In His Face
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2016, 03:31:29 pm »

Description: I have put your collar on and made sure to wear these high heels I know you love so very much. I�m going to bend over and my ass will be on full display for you: it is your job to lock my asshole and kiss around it until I am satisfied that you have worshipped my ass enough. Be warned, if you don�t deliver I will punish you in a very extreme way indeed!

That�s right, stick your tongue in my ass and get a good taste. Enjoy the delicious smell of my asshole and get as deep as possible inside it. I need you to be the perfect ass slave for me and work on that amazing behind like your life depends on it. I bet it must smell amazing and taste just as good. Keep going, my faithful ass muncher.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Anilingus, Fetish, Rimming

File Name : sub-gets-dominating-ladys_4.mp4
File Size : 328.99 MB
Duration : 00:05:36

Download file - 329.0 MB

Offline enjoy13

Submissive Slave Must Smell Autumn Bodell's Skin
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2016, 05:08:27 pm »

Description: Come here Slave, I want you to smell my belly button. No kissing allowed, I just want every breath of yours to be with my skin on it. Now let me see you playing with your tongue in there. Oh yea, that feels good. You don�t like it? I bet you do� Lick it as you�d lick my clit and want to make me wet Slave. Don�t you dare put your hands on me, just keep your tongue there and do NOT get creative on your own. What I tell you to do, that�s all you�re allowed to do. Mmm, this is getting too good. I want you to massage my tummy with your tongue Slave, wet and hard, push it there as if you were hungry. Now unbutton my shorts and go a bit lower, but remember, if you go too low, I�ll slap your face until you can�t feel it anymore.

Genre: Femdome, Slave, Lick, Worship, Fetich

File Name : submissive-slave-must-smell_4.mp4
File Size : 628.38 MB
Duration : 00:10:49

Download file - 628.4 MB

Offline enjoy13

Worship My Asshole Slave And Make Me Cum
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2016, 06:44:30 pm »

Description: I want you to start with my shoes Slave and move slowly towards my hips, but do not rush anything. Kiss my skin slowly and make me shiver, I need some touches. Yeah, just like that. Now lie down and let me put my ass on your face. Smell it Slave, take all that scent in you and fill your lungs with it. On a second thought, let me pull my panties down, to give you a better contact area. You like it? Push your tongue in it Slave and lick it good. Oh, that makes me so horny. I want you to worship that asshole Slave, push your fingers inside and spread it. It�s so good. Let me beg over and you play with it until you hear me moan louder than a concert and cum all over your hands Slave. Finger my ass Slave, make me cum with your knuckles!

Genre: Humiliation, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Anilingus, Rimming, Pussy And Ass Worship, Fetish, Lick, Facesitting

File Name : worship-my-asshole-slave_4.mp4
File Size : 785.49 MB
Duration : 00:13:24

Download file - 785.5 MB