Author Topic: Rough Famele Domination - Brutal Strap-on, Torture [HD]  (Read 20151 times)

Offline enjoy13

Mistresses Change Roles With Their Slaves
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 10:12:14 am »

Description: Getting close to these two sexy milfs has it�s price, but it�s not money or jewels, it is submission. These two mistresses like to feel in charge over their men. The girls start the action by themselves, but pretty soon two losers want to join in on the action. The mistresses are more than happy to include them. First they take a couple of razors and shave their assholes clean. Then it�s time for a change in roles. The women become men and vice versa. The guys suck on their mistresses strap-ons while wearing women�s underwear. When the mistresses were happy with their performances it was time to drill their freshly shaved assholes. Their asses get drilled really hard with all kinds of toys. After all of that, only the younger guy gets a chance to stick his fat cock into one of these milfs and he uses it to the full extend until he cums really hard.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Handjob, Slave, Worship, Mistress

File Name : mistresses-change-roles-with_4.mp4
File Size : 2886.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:48:58

mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part1.rar
mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part2.rar
mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part3.rar
mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part4.rar

Offline enjoy13

Mistresses Team Up To Torture A Slave
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 11:14:06 am »

Description: Mistress Fifi walks in the room and sees her dominant Ebony friend tying her slave to the wheel of pain so she decides to join in on the action and have some fun.The slave gets a hard on and that is great because now they can hit him over the dick and make it hurt. They put a blindfold on him so that he doesn�t know what�s coming next. The black mistress takes a whip and hits him over the cock while Fifi squeezes his nipples as hard as she could. It is time to introduce some pink rope and tie his cock as tight as possible, making it super sensitive while in the same time putting nipple clamps on him. He is in a lot of pain but if he wants it to stop he has to thank them and endure. When the mistresses had their fun, they spin the wheel and leave him hanging like that.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Handjob, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave, Chastity

File Name : mistresses-team-up-to_4.mp4
File Size : 587.42 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:52

Download file - 587.4 MB

Offline enjoy13

MMA Fight Loser Has To Fuck Fat Ass White Chick
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2016, 01:18:28 pm »

Description: You got the hell beat out of you and now you�ve got to pay the price. Kelly�s going to punish you and make sure that your pathetic ass is taught how to be a real man. Now get on the fucking ground you loser! You call me mistress Kelly and you listen to my words very, very carefully. Kiss my feet and suck my toes, you idiot. Oh, you don�t want to listen? How about I kick your ass into place.

I can take my own goddamn panties off. Not some stupid little loser that can�t even win a fight to do it for me. Pull your pants down and make it snappy � you�re so goddamn slow. It�s like you�re a sloth or something. My my, that is one small little cock. Have you ever been with a woman before? Can you handle someone like me and treat me like a good girl? Let�s put you to the test.

Genre: HardCore, anal, Handjob, Blowjob, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave

File Name : mma-fight-loser-has_4.mp4
File Size : 1663.09 MB
Duration : 00:28:11

mma-fight-loser-has_4.part1.rar
mma-fight-loser-has_4.part2.rar
mma-fight-loser-has_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Multiple Women Showing Off Their Tits To A Naked Guy
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2016, 02:28:58 pm »

Description: These are my beautiful girlfriends, and they came over today because they heard that you are a very submissive and receptive slave that will do absolutely anything when he is told to. So how about you get on your knees and put this sign around your head � I want everyone to know that you are a 40 year old virgin with nothing going for you except the fact that once a week, a very successful woman lets you be her slave.

Lick all of our toes and listen to our demands: if you put a foot out of line, we will be sure to push you away and treat you like the little grub you are. Women like us are important and only go for equally statured men. That�s why we think it would be a good idea if you just worshiped our feet and listened to our abuse: you need to improve your life, and one way to do that is through reinforcement of consistent verbal negativity.

Genre: Humiliation, Worsip, Femdom, Pegging, Fetish

File Name : multiple-women-showing-off_4.mp4
File Size : 298.67 MB
Duration : 00:05:04

Download file - 298.7 MB

Offline enjoy13

Nasty Femdom Milf Pleases Two Guys
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2016, 03:27:50 pm »

Description: The mistress walks in her living room and catches one of her slaves sniffing her panties and jerking off. She gets mad right away and takes him to the toilet to piss in his mouth. Since he�s a good and obedient slave, he goes along with it, but it doesn�t end there. She takes him back to the room and puts a massive strap-on on so he could suck on it. She then makes him wear those panties that he found and finger his asshole. Before sticking that strap-on in his butt, she warms him up with a dildo. He gets on all four while she drills him hard and sucks on another dildo. All of a sudden, a black guy comes and sit by the mistress. She takes his hard to believe monster cock out and sucks on it. Both of them cum on her feet and the slave eats all of the jizz up.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Handjob, Forced Bi, Oral, Rimming, Treessome

File Name : nasty-femdom-milf-pleases_4.mp4
File Size : 1544.85 MB
Duration : 00:26:31

nasty-femdom-milf-pleases_4.part1.rar
nasty-femdom-milf-pleases_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Nikki Hunter Is One Angry Dominatrix
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2016, 04:45:49 pm »

Description: There is one thing that mistress Nikki can�t stand and that is a pathetic grown man without a job and any self respect. He hasn�t been close to a woman for a long time and that is why he lets the mistress do whatever she wants with him, just to feel a woman�s touch. The only problem is that the mistress has no intention of being gentle, quite the opposite. She puts mouse traps on his nipples and his him with a whip while he�s helpless to fight back. She hits him over his cock and puts some nippers on his balls reminding him how pathetic he is every two minutes. She even rides him like a horse and he still doesn�t run away. In the end she restrains him back to the wall and after torturing him some more, she takes a candle and pours hot wax all over his chest. It is time that mistress Nikki went shopping, so she leaves him strapped to the wall like a pathetic loser that he is.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Chastity, Mistress, Dominatrix, Domme, Goddess, Madame

File Name : nikki-hunter-is-one_4.mp4
File Size : 1115.55 MB
Duration : 00:38:11

nikki-hunter-is-one_4.part1.rar
nikki-hunter-is-one_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Obedient Slave Acting Like A Human Ashtray
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2016, 06:03:53 pm »

Description: Every time this hot brunette mistress wants to smoke a cigar, she needs an ashtray as well. Since she doesn�t have one, her teen slave will do. Before even lighting a cigar, she slapped the slave around, to make sure that he�s going to perform well. She finally lights it up and slowly smokes it. It�s time to shake the ash off so he sticks his tongue out. He has to swallow every last bit to make the mistress happy. When she finished her cigar, she makes the slave put his tongue out so she could extinguish it. When he has to swallow it, he just can�t do it. He�s on the brink of vomiting so the mistress lets him spit it out on the floor. He brings her some water and instead of being done, she makes him clean the floor with his tongue. The poor guy did his best to swallow that cigarette bud, but he just couldn�t do it.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave

File Name : obedient-slave-acting-like_4.mp4
File Size : 1069.36 MB
Duration : 00:18:26

obedient-slave-acting-like_4.part1.rar
obedient-slave-acting-like_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Orgasms Feel Better With A Dildo In The Butt
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2016, 07:06:52 pm »

Description: The way this horny couple kisses on the couch gives you an idea of what�s to come. They are really into each other and are just waiting to go totally crazy in bed. The girl goes down on her man right away, sucking his big fat cock like a professional. She takes that sausage all the way in her throat because that�s the way she rolls. After a nice long sloppy blowjob, she climbs on top of that cock and rides it cowgirl style, facing both ways. Doggy style and reverse cowgirl make her cum a couple of times, but the fun doesn�t end there. Now he gets all the attention when she shoves a big dildo up his asshole and goes down below him to suck his dick at the same time. This hung dude can�t believe how good this feels and when he cums, he cums really hard in her mouth and all over her face. She gave him the best orgasm he ever had.

Genre: Handjob, Blowjob, Rimming, Swallow, StrapOn, Dildo

File Name : orgasms-feel-better-with_4.mp4
File Size : 1427.5 MB
Duration : 00:24:29

orgasms-feel-better-with_4.part1.rar
orgasms-feel-better-with_4.part2.rar
orgasms-feel-better-with_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Pantyhose Loving Slave Punished Very Roughly
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 08:09:53 pm »

Description: A slave sits in his mistresses apartment and when he sees a pair of her pantyhose in her bag, he can�t help himself from sniffing and touching them. The mistress walks in and he pretends that he didn�t do anything, but he can�t fool her. She makes him continue doing it and she even lets him worship her feet in black pantyhose. He�s having a blast all horny and when he�s getting fired up, she brings him back to reality. She has to punish him for not listening to what she said so she took her whip and flogged his back. After that, she blindfolds him and scratches him with a special glove with nails on it. Then she wraps him in her old pantyhoses because he likes them so much and shocks him with an electric orb on a stick. Maybe he will think twice about what he�s doing next time after this painful experience.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Chastity

File Name : pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.mp4
File Size : 1660.56 MB
Duration : 00:56:15

pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.part1.rar
pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.part2.rar
pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Paying Money To Get Pegged By Hot Braided Bitch
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2016, 09:12:52 pm »

Description: Now that you have paid for your service, I can begin. Why don�t you get out of all those clothes and park your ass on the bed? Now I can rub my hand in lube and give your cock a good old jerk. I would advise against getting too comfortable with the pleasure, though. Because as we both know, you are here in my room today to get your ass fucked. Let�s start you off with a butt plug that is supposed to be used on more experienced ass boys, but I guess first time anal sluts are more than able to accommodate for it. Now, get into missionary so I can pull out my strapon, wrap it around my waist and go to town on this cute little boy ass you have. Missionary is my favorite, because it means you can look up at me while I destroy that tight warm hole as I peg you all night long. Finally, your dirty pegging fantasies have been answered. Did it feel as good as you expected?

Genre: Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Humiliation, StrapOn

File Name : paying-money-to-get-pegged_4.mp4
File Size : 1186 MB
Duration : 00:20:23

paying-money-to-get-pegged_4.part1.rar
paying-money-to-get-pegged_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Pegging and Female Domination Of A Submissive Male Slave Boy
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2016, 09:17:51 am »

Description: I must admit, I found it really funny when I pulled out this huge double ended dildo and you thought it was all for me! What a stupid slave boy you are, now get that cock out, get that tongue out and prepare yourself for some femdom punishment. I am a female domination expert, and your ass will be served in a number of ways to me this evening. Let�s start by some double dildo fun on the sofa � do you like sharing the penetration with your mistress? I bet it�s a lot more comfortable in my cunt than in your ass, put it that way! Now, bend over and spread your ass open wide, because I want to peg the absolute fuck out of your asshole while you beg for forgiveness. Your attitude toward pegging will change once I�m through with you!

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Handjob, Blowjob, Rimming, Swallow

File Name : pegging-and-female-domination_4.mp4
File Size : 1561.37 MB
Duration : 00:26:36

pegging-and-female-domination_4.part1.rar
pegging-and-female-domination_4.part2.rar
pegging-and-female-domination_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Perverted French Mistress Shows Her Slave A Little Love
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2016, 11:31:09 am »

Genre: Normally when it comes to femdom, slaves don�t even get to touch their mistresses and get hurt constantly, but this horny French dominatrix has something else in mind. Instead of doing that, she wants some fun so she lets the slave eat her ass and pussy. Then she kneels down and sucks his big dick. She takes a piss in a bowl and he drinks it like a dog. She straps him to the wall and combines slapping with sucking dick until she gets a big dildo and makes him suck it. She does that so it gets nice and wet so that she could shove it up his tight asshole. After that she takes a massive whip and shows him no mercy with it. Some more anal and sucking happens before she takes her clothes off for a little sexy 69 action. She gives him a couple of toys to fuck her holes with as he�s jerking his big cock off. When he�s ready to cum she gets on her knees so he cums on her ass and licks his own jizz up.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Handjob, Blowjob, Rimming

File Name : perverted-french-mistress-shows_4.mp4
File Size : 1478.24 MB
Duration : 00:49:56

perverted-french-mistress-shows_4.part1.rar
perverted-french-mistress-shows_4.part2.rar
perverted-french-mistress-shows_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Pissed Off Asian Mistress Abusing Her Slave
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2016, 12:48:38 pm »

Description: Today is the day when this Asian mistress cuts her toenails and cleans her feet and she�s got a nice spineless slave who she makes it do it for her. She�s dressed in a blue fishnet outfit and black high heels and she�s got an attitude. Before she even lets her slave get near her feet, she beats him with her whip until he starts crying. He takes her heels off and gets busy sucking all of her toes at the same time. He�s a pretty talented toe licker and that makes her horny, but he won�t even get to touch her. She has to punish him for being such a pussy so she spanks and chokes him. When she took her frustrations out on him, she makes him suck her toes again while she fingers that shaved pussy of hers. His sucking is done when she cums and then she throws him out of the house.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Fetish, Powerful Woman

File Name : pissed-off-asian-mistress_4.mp4
File Size : 886.9 MB
Duration : 00:30:15

Download file - 886.9 MB

Offline enjoy13

Pretty Young Lass Dryhumps Stud In Jeans
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2016, 01:56:40 pm »

Description: Horny, young, pretty and hell-bent on making you cum: it�s Chloe, the chick you secretly jerk off to. Don�t worry, we get it: she has the face of an angel, tits and ass like a supermodel, and the mind of succubus. She won�t let go of you, she�ll dryhump the fuck out of you �til you�re cumming on your own jeans like you did when you were a little teenage boy. She rides like the perfect cowgirl, only now the goal is not to stay on the bull but to make a guy cum harder than ever. You�re so pumped about fucking her that you won�t even realise that you still have all your clothes on and dryhumping like teenagers, only after you came on yourself. But it doesn�t matter, this girl is so perfect that dryhumping her is worth the same as fucking 100 others.

File Name : pretty-young-lass-dryhumps_4.mp4
File Size : 356.04 MB
Duration : 00:07:54

Download file - 356.0 MB

Offline enjoy13

Restrained Slave Gets A Hard Ass Whooping
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2016, 02:56:38 pm »

Description: This helpless restrained slave has a choice, he is going to get his cock or his ass whooped hard. He chooses to sacrifice his ass, of course, and she knew that he is going to say that. The only thing he didn�t know is that she is going to whip him with a cane as hard as possible. Hit after hit, she gets more and more angry. He has to count how many times she hit him and he can�t let any other sound out. It gets harder for him to control himself and that is the point of this entire experience. The catwoman mistress wants to see how far can she push him and what is he willing to do to keep her happy. She walks around him in circles hitting him ever harder until his ass turns red. He has to work to stay in one place towards the end.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Dungeon

File Name : restrained-slave-gets-a_
4.mp4
File Size : 255.97 MB
Duration : 00:08:15

Download file - 256.0 MB

Offline enjoy13

Sabrina Is Here To Fuck Some Bitches
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2016, 04:30:39 pm »

Description: Mistress Sabrina really likes to feel in control and dominate bitchy slaves with no balls with her big fat strap-on. She is waiting for her slave all dressed up in sexy black underwear and when the slave comes by, she starts insulting him right away. She is the kind of girl that likes to get things going right away so she gets busy fingering his asshole with two fingers and then even three. Then she takes a big double ended dildo that she uses to warm the slave�s asshole up and before he knows it she shoves that strap-on deep and fucks him doggy style. He seems to be enjoying the entire thing, but she knew that he�s a little fag. All seven and a half inches fit in his asshole. In the end, he sits on her and jerks his dick until he cums really hard. He really acts like a woman.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Fetish, Handjob, Powerful Woman, Chastity

File Name : sabrina-is-here-to_4.mp4
File Size : 1177.53 MB
Duration : 00:20:06

sabrina-is-here-to_4.part1.rar
sabrina-is-here-to_4.part2.rar

Offline enjoy13

Sexy Dominatrix Pegs Her Slave's Asshole
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2016, 05:34:39 pm »

It looks like the diaper wearing loser is not feeling good at all, he needs his mommy. She is right there when he starts crying so she takes her dress off and lets him suck on her nipples. That wasn�t enough to calm him down so she�s left with only one choice. She gets her big fat strap-on and lets him suck on it. He likes sucking on bigger things so this dildo is just great. When the sucking was over, he bends over ready to take it up the asshole. She shoves it deep and keeps drilling him hard. It is obvious that he likes what�s going on because he�s not crying anymore. After the doggy style, he takes a seat on the dildo and rides it. Spooning is his favorite position so they do it in the end. While she�s drilling his ass, she jerks his fat cock and keeps doing it until he cums and goes to sleep.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Fetish, Handjob

File Name : sexy-dominatrix-pegs-her_4.mp4
File Size : 1595.35 MB
Duration : 00:27:08

sexy-dominatrix-pegs-her_4.part1.rar
sexy-dominatrix-pegs-her_4.part2.rar
sexy-dominatrix-pegs-her_4.part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Sexy Redhead Teen Pegs Her Boyfriend At Home
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2016, 06:38:38 pm »

Description: After a romantic walk by the river on the first date, this horny redhead teen wanted to take her new boyfriend home and have some fun. He was more than happy to accompany her to her apartment because he knew what was going to happen next. The action started the moment they arrived. She stripped her clothes off and spread her legs so he could lick her pussy. Then she repaid the favour with a nice blowjob. The guy couldn�t believe his luck, but before he could go all the way, she got a big strap-on fitted and now it was time for him to get drilled. It was a small price to pay for that hot chick so he went for it. When she was done drilling his ass, he shoved his dick in her pussy once again. The entire thing ends with a big load on her pretty face and everyone is happy!

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship, Fetish, Handjob, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Rimming, Swallow

File Name : sexy-redhead-teen-pegs_4 (1).mp4
File Size : 1769.94 MB
Duration : 00:30:06

sexy-redhead-teen-pegs_4 (1).part1.rar
sexy-redhead-teen-pegs_4 (1).part2.rar
sexy-redhead-teen-pegs_4 (1).part3.rar

Offline enjoy13

Shaved pussy licking Femdom servant
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2016, 07:42:39 pm »

Description: After a hard work in office, it is that part of the day when this dark haired girl can show her real nature. Still dressed in stockings and bra, without taking a shower, Mistress want to see latest news on TV while having her pussy properly cleaned before going to a bathroom.

She already know that there is no better way to get this but to have always available pussy licking slave, that is exactly what is already waiting her ,from the moment she entered her sweet home.

Last time when she had similar session, she ordered slave to wear black mask over his ugly face because she can�t watch him anymore. Of course, slave listened so today (can it be different, anyway?) and he was immediately ready to please his sexy dome in black stockings with proper pussy cleaning.

Genre: Cunnilingus, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship

File Name : shaved-pussy-licking-femdom_4.mp4
File Size : 291.11 MB
Duration : 00:04:58

Download file - 291.1 MB

Offline enjoy13

Sissy Male Slut Gets Fucked In The Ass With Strapon Cock
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2016, 08:48:42 pm »

Description: It is your right to plead and beg me not to fuck you in the ass with this strapon, but I think you�re forgetting that I make the rules and if I want it to happen, it�s going to happen. This cock looks fantastic when it�s deep inside your asshole, so open up wide for me and take a deep breath: I will penetrate you hard and fast until you surrender to my desires and become the ultimate sissy slave bitch.

Believe me when I say that I�m not going as deep as I could be going. That hole of yours is just begging to be fucked as hard as possible: what do you say to me going as far as possible? Okay, well it was less of a question and more of a demand. So do yourself a favor and don�t resist, it will only make the act of me pegging you that much more difficult.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging,  Femdome, Worship

File Name : sissy-male-slut-gets_4.mp4
File Size : 241.79 MB
Duration : 00:04:07

Download file - 241.8 MB