Author Topic: hello new member from south florida  (Read 2229 times)

whoral

hello new member from south florida
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:40:48 pm »
[font="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"]sub slut, sometime cd, whore, with a very hot spankable ass, here in south florida into being used, degraded & humiliated for the pleasure, amusement & entertainment of all Superior Femme Domme Ladies. i'm very orally adept (cunnilinguist/analinguist) and very much into be used as a facesitting slut and strap on dildo whore, ass licker and enforced bi/cocksucking, humiliating crossdressing & being spanked very hard for being so naughty and being face slapped and having my big balls squeezed for not doing as i'm told. i'm really a big masculine guy on the outside & a former male chauvinist pig, heartbreaker who used to treat all women like dirt & am into having "the tables turned" with humiliating "payback" and proper enlightenment of the proper homage to the Superior Woman Goddess! it's such a turn on to be humiliated and laughed at as my Mistress makes me suck cock in front of Her and Her friends![/font]

Brad28

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 02:35:21 pm »
[quote name='whoral' timestamp='1342550448' post='816121']
[font="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"]sub slut, sometime cd, whore, with a very hot spankable ass, here in south florida into being used, degraded & humiliated for the pleasure, amusement & entertainment of all Superior Femme Domme Ladies. i'm very orally adept (cunnilinguist/analinguist) and very much into be used as a facesitting slut and strap on dildo whore, ass licker and enforced bi/cocksucking, humiliating crossdressing & being spanked very hard for being so naughty and being face slapped and having my big balls squeezed for not doing as i'm told. i'm really a big masculine guy on the outside & a former male chauvinist pig, heartbreaker who used to treat all women like dirt & am into having "the tables turned" with humiliating "payback" and proper enlightenment of the proper homage to the Superior Woman Goddess! it's such a turn on to be humiliated and laughed at as my Mistress makes me suck cock in front of Her and Her friends![/font]
[/quote]

Hey would love to chat;)

deksels

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 04:14:30 pm »
http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/welcome.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\'welcome on board\' />

http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/k2.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\'k2\' />