Author Topic: latex boss  (Read 1181 times)

whyme

latex boss
« on: January 30, 2012, 10:15:19 am »
I am new to this forum, in fact any forum, i am a single divorced man (40s)  working for a family run company, the owner is never in the UK and he leaves all the daily running to me, about 3 months ago his daughter returned from living in Ireland having split up with he husband, she started work in the office, at first everything seemed fine because there is only me working in the clearing house (all our employees are out based) she was nice and willing to learn. About a month ago she started coming to work dressed a little more sexy, tight tops and skirts, she caught me staring at her arse when she was bent over and made some remark about me looking at her, on Monday (9th Jan)she came in to work dressed in the tightest pair of latex trousers i have ever seen and a top that was virtually see through and was wearing fuck all else. i have not had sex for a couple of months and seeing this twenty eight year old with a great body dressed like this was too much, when she went home for dinner i went to the toilet and wanked of to her image.

Now we seem to be getting daily deliveries from these websites where she is ordering her out fits from, through the glass partiton i can clearly see her changing, her latest out fit is a latex and mesh catsuit, she came out to ask me what i thought and all i could say was "fuck" she kept it on all day thursday, brushing up against me and bending at the waist to get something from the filling cabinet, when she caught me staring again she barked that if i continue she was going to order me somthing to punish me with.

what should i do?, i dont know if to just look for another job or what

whyme

latex boss
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:50:37 am »
We have just had the post delivered and there are two more packages from the same company that she gets her outfits from plus what seems to be a catolog, Chistine is at work at 10 and I am already rock hard from wondering what is in the packages and what she will be wearing? let me tell you a lttle about Chistine, she is the spitting image of Kelly Riely (palys Anna Travis in abose suspicion) only taller with longer legs she has really dark eyes that at times look fucking evil, she always wears eith shoes or boots with 2-3 in spiked heals, her legs are toned and extremly long, her arse in latex just begs to be licked and she has the biggest darkest areols that i have ever seen, she seems to have that dirty gypsy look about her.when i got up this morning i was so worked up i even came to work without any underwear so i am no finding it difficult to hide my hardon.