Author Topic: Przeprowadzki biur  (Read 2273 times)

zoopyfefsop

Przeprowadzki biur
« on: June 22, 2011, 09:03:43 pm »
Hi                

It is my first time on this forum, and i would like to say hello to all people here. Check my site below, and tell me what you thinking about it.                

[size="4"][color="#ff0000"]Outside link snipped:  Outside links are forbidden in posts.[/color][/size]
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:46:32 pm by Clitty Cat »

Clitty Cat

Przeprowadzki biur
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 10:51:43 pm »
[quote name='zoopyfefsop' timestamp='1308769423' post='445208']
Hi                

It is my first time on this forum, and i would like to say hello to all people here. Check my site below, and tell me what you thinking about it.                

[size="4"][color="#ff0000"]Outside link snipped:  Outside links are forbidden in posts.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

Hi and welcum to the site.  Please take a moment to review our rules found HERE before posting anymore.  And, if you have any urther questions, please feel free to contact me or another member of staff.  http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\':)\' />

SuperFly

Przeprowadzki biur
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 06:57:49 pm »
[quote name='zoopyfefsop' timestamp='1308769423' post='445208']
Hi                

[/quote]

I think its worth a 5 points warning

deksels

Przeprowadzki biur
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 07:04:40 pm »
There you go. Caught by a horny cat and a fly at first offend  http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\':thumbsup:\' />
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 07:37:22 pm by deksels »