Author Topic: [ FS ] X-Art Videos Collection [Update]  (Read 2083 times)

tipple_x

[ FS ] X-Art Videos Collection [Update]
« on: January 05, 2011, 01:46:36 pm »

X-Art ruby summer love

Run Time    8.30
Size   346.60 MB (363,432,505 bytes)
Resolution   1920 x 1088   px
Description   X Art Ruby Summer love hot blonde gets fucked hard on the beach

***Needs a reupload***/file/52543112/j0514.wmv

X-Art Carlie Leila Intimo

Run Time    5.60
Size   178 MB (363,432,505 bytes)
Resolution   1888 x 1064   px

This is by far one of the hottest, most irresistible erotic videos on X-Art - or anywhere on the Internet for that matter. Honestly, it's worth the cost to join X-Art.com just to

download this video in 1080p Full HD and save it to your permanent archive.

To begin, Leila takes her panties off slowly, raising her ass high up in the air. She looks like a fashion model. Her knees fall open. She lifts the bottom of her t-shirt, to show

you her pussy. Her fingers gently dance, parting her lips for you.

A dreamlike sequence brings a fantastic beauty - Carlie. She lifts her tight cotton shirt overhead, lowering herself down on top of Leila, rubbing skin to skin.

The music fades out as Carlie goes down on Leila, getting her friend's tight pussy ready to take a large, clear, double-headed dildo. Carlie puts one end in her mouth and

pushes the other end deep into Leila.

Carlie gets so turned on that she begins to lose control. She grabs the other end of the dildo and plunges it all the way inside herself. Facing ass to ass, the girls fuck each

other like crazy until they cum together.

This is one of the hottest mutual girl-girl orgasms ever caught on film!

Join now and enjoy!

***Needs a reupload***/file/52564904/j0515.wmv

X-Art Carlie Misty Morning

Run Time 5.58
Size   242 MB (363,432,505 bytes)
Resolution   1920 x 1088   px

Carlie spent the night at the house, so we could start shooting first thing in the morning.

Her alarm went off and she climbed out of bed wearing a tiny, tight pair of white cotton panties and a matching t-shirt.

It was just before sunrise. A heavy cloud of fog hung in the air. Carlie went outside to take a look, and I followed. The camera registered barely enough light for an open

aperture at ISO 800, but the mist-filled air was intriguing, and somehow sexy - so we just had to shoot.

"We might as well get started," Carlie said in her soft morning voice. "Besides, I'm the horniest right when I wake up."

I told her to imagine she was still in bed, all alone. She reclined on the cabana and closed her eyes. Her panties came off quickly and she started to play with her pussy. I

could see a drop off wetness as I set the camera closer.

Carlie made circular motions with her hand, faster and faster. Her mouth opened in the shape of an 'O' and she tipped her head back. Her body contorted as waves of

pleasure came over her...

***Needs a reupload***/file/52587870/j0516.wmv

tipple_x

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 12:05:39 pm »

X-Art Carlie Leila Strawberries And Wine  

Run Time 4  min 5  sec
Size   112   MB
Resolution   1920 x 1080  px

Carlie lifts a strawberry from the plate. She brushes the tip of the fruit against Leila's soft pink lips, gently forcing them open.Leila responds by dipping her hand into her

glass of red wine. She runs her wet middle finger across Carlie's tiny collarbone, causing an uncontrollable shiver of excitement.The two girls pull closer. Their foreheads

lightly touch. With their eyes closed, they press their lips together and share a tender, passionate kiss.The feelings of curiosity are too strong to resist. Carlie pulls Leila's

panties off. Leila lifts her leg behind her head. With her eyes, she begs Carlie to try a taste of her wetness...

***Needs a reupload***/file/53052833/J0615.wmv

X-Art Carlie I Saw An Angel    

Run Time5 min 12  sec
Size   309  MB
Resolution   1920 x 1080  px

18 year old Carlie runs her hands over her gorgeous slender body as she takes off her white cotton t-shirt. Her long, skinny fingers move slowly and intently, sliding inside

the elastic waistband of her panties... finding their way towards the warmth.

Carlie wets her fingers with her tongue and caresses her nipples gently. Her hands glide along her tight stomach and find their way to that special spot. She finds that her

fingers taste even better once they've been inside.

Carlie slips out of her striped pink & white panties as she reclines on couch. Wearing only a pair of pink knee-high socks, she explores the soft pink folds of her eager little

pussy.

A telltale drop of moisture forms at the opening, as her nimble fingers move faster and faster. She bites her lip as her eyes roll back as a wave of pleasure overcomes her...

***Needs a reupload***/file/53091205/J0616.mov

tipple_x

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 12:45:55 pm »

X-Art Carlie Cum Closer

Run Time    4 min07 sec
Size    269 MB
Resolution   1920 x 1080   px

***Needs a reupload***/file/53364234/j077.wmv

X-Art Capri The Day We Met

Run Time    4 min07 sec
Size    269 MB