Author Topic: new member in chattanooga  (Read 2300 times)

tightteenseeker

new member in chattanooga
« on: August 01, 2010, 04:42:01 pm »
Hi all, I'm in chattanooga TN and am scouring the web for enlightened, uninhibited people like myself. Pussy is my religion and I never miss church. I love teen pussy(legal, of course) as my name suggests but I love all the other hot females too. Age is but a number as long as she has the right heat about her. I'm here for just about all aspects of the lifestyle eccept for BDSM- just aint my cuppa tea. So, without further delay, let the fucking begin!

Kink

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 06:23:31 pm »
[quote name='tightteenseeker' timestamp='1280673721' post='169179']
Hi all, I'm in chattanooga TN and am scouring the web for enlightened, uninhibited people like myself. Pussy is my religion and I never miss church. I love teen pussy(legal, of course) as my name suggests but I love all the other hot females too. Age is but a number as long as she has the right heat about her. I'm here for just about all aspects of the lifestyle eccept for BDSM- just aint my cuppa tea. So, without further delay, let the fucking begin!
[/quote]

Hello and welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for on kinkyfetish. We have a lot of followers form the same church on the forums, so check around and let us know if you need any help.
Thanks
Kink

FreddyX

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 01:30:30 pm »
Hi there..

I'm sure you've seen me in the congregation at some stage, lol..

Enjoy your stay..