Author Topic: Dutch  (Read 2419 times)

deksels

Dutch
« on: July 13, 2010, 09:53:48 pm »
Hi,Im new here  8) .... (dontlieimnot).  The forum is new. Im Dutch and live close to Amsterdam ... Yes The Red Light District (been there), Coffeeshops (never been there), Bars (been there(too much)), Wooden shoes (can't walk on those things), Wind mills (To many modern ones), Canals (Has fallen in when I was little), Wind (Always), Land below sea level (Oh my god  :o )I do some moderation here. If you have any question or problem just PM me.Have a pleasent stay at EFF

Boss

Dutch
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 09:42:32 am »
Hi,Im new here  8) .... (dontlieimnot).  The forum is new. Im Dutch and live close to Amsterdam ... Yes The Red Light District (been there), Coffeeshops (never been there), Bars (been there(too much)), Wooden shoes (can't walk on those things), Wind mills (To many modern ones), Canals (Has fallen in when I was little), Wind (Always), Land below sea level (Oh my god  :o )I do some moderation here. If you have any question or problem just PM me.Have a pleasent stay at EFF
Hey buddy,are you in stealing all the easy "Karma" :) I got to say I love the Dutch, they're "filthy" even the football team are dirty :PEnough said better get out of here quick before I get "trampled" by clogs, hanged from a windmill, drowned in a canal or even whipped and beaten to death by some of the "window display" dollies in the Red Light District.. :D

FreddyX

Dutch
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 02:37:42 am »
I think we've met before..My request is for you to bring the famous Red Light District here, lol..Cheers..