Author Topic: Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos  (Read 1440 times)

Online YerSat19

Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos
« on: February 25, 2024, 11:03:51 am »

Date : 2020
Genre: ball gag, milking machines, bondage
Cast: Darina

We have been milking Darina for almost 4 years now, she has come a long way! Much more docile, the machines don't hurt her as much anymore, and her udders have gone very soft and squeezable. With her big nipples, Darina is perfect for regular milking sessions on the more extreme machines, like the goat milker. We still like to keep her in bondage all the time, which is strange, because she doesn't need it. She would let us milk her without any restraints. Still, locking her in a milking position and gagging her feels like the right thing to do! Enjoy this session of Darina's soft udders hooked to the goat milker!

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
Total File Size : 861 MB
FileSize : 861.5 MB
Total Duration: 00:07:50
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc: 
Darina_goat_milker_routine__1080p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Lilyanna - Excited - 720p
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 12:01:51 pm »

Date : 30.09.2020
Genre: Vibrator, Bondage, Ring Gag, Blowjob, Fingering, Caning, BDSM, Zapper, Dildo
Cast: Lilyanna

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

VideoQuality: HD
Total File Size : 1.55 GB
FileSize : 1.55 GB
Total Duration: 00:28:57
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc: 
Lilyanna__Excited__720p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Slave Filth Time To Really Destroy Those Udders - 1080p
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 12:03:56 pm »

Date : 04.01.2023
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Whipping, Humiliation, Needles

It is a new year and what better way to celebrate our 24th year online than by destroying Slave Filth's massive udders? This will take some time, so here is the first part of her extreme tit torture and destruction. We should point out that this cunt has udders that are absolutely made for the most extreme torture. While the whore's primary purpose in life is to lick assholes clean, extreme tit-torture is certainly a close second.And why would anyone NOT want to see those udders ruined? They are big, soft, pendulous, and simply cry out for the most extreme pain and abuse - which is also what Slave Filth does when her Master uses a seashell-covered cane on those pain-bags.In Fact, it is Filth who brought those particularly vicious canes to HELL! specifically, so they could tear up her meat-sacks.What a perfect way to ring in the new year.with Slave Filth are Destroyed Udders!

Total File Size : 2.98 GB
FileSize : 2.98 GB
Total Duration: 00:22:14

Download from k2s.cc: 
Slave_Filth_Time_To_Really_Destroy_Those_Udders__1080p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Anna Claire Clouds - Saucy Slut Gets Tied Up And Fucked - 480p
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 12:05:59 pm »

Date : 01.09.2023
Genre: Deepthroat, Blowjob, Suspension, BDSM, Vibrator, Bondage, Hardcore, Cumshot
Director: The Pope
Cast: Anna Claire Clouds, Codey Steele

Anna Claire seems to have some BDSM experience, but now that she has arrived at Kink, she will get a full dose of it. She is bound with her hands above her head in the dungeon, awaiting Codey to have his way with her. He tells her his intentions of using her like a piece of meat. She smiles, and then he blindfolds her to start the process of tormenting her. He uses a flogger to give her that feeling that this is going to be done one way and one way only. Codey asserts his dominance immediately, and Ann Claire wouldn't have it any other way. He issues some pain and torment, then fucks her pussy before moving on to the next position. Anna Claire begins the second scene in a side suspension, helplessly awaiting his return. This time she is subjected to some torment and a lot of face fucking and pussy fucking. He goes back and forth between the two until he grows tired of this part and moves on to something else. In the final scene, Anna Claire is bound atop a wooden fuck box, and Codey uses every bit of her to pleasure himself. She becomes overwhelmed with everything that is transpiring, and Codey continues until she is exhausted and left in a puddle of her own cum.

VideoQuality: SD
Total File Size : 1.07 GB
FileSize : 1.07 GB
Total Duration: 00:58:20
Resolution: 854x480

Download from k2s.cc: 
Anna_Claire_Clouds__Saucy_Slut_Gets_Tied_Up_And_Fucked__480p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Daniels - The Night Nurse Daniels - 1080p
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 12:08:01 pm »

Date : 06.04.2023
Genre: Ball Gag, Pantyhose, Blowjob, Suspension, Flogging, Bondage, Creampie, BDSM, Vibrator, Fingering, Hardcore
Director: Marty
Cast: Dani Daniels, Xander Corvus

Dani Daniels returns to Sex and Submission for a very erotic fantasy role play with Xander Corvus. Watch this stunningly beautiful girl get taken down to the ground and manhandled with lots of rough sex and tight bondage!

Total File Size : 4.05 GB
FileSize : 4.05 GB
Total Duration: 00:57:37

Download from k2s.cc: 
Daniels__The_Night_Nurse_Daniels__1080p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Hunter - BUTT SLUT - 478p
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 12:10:03 pm »

Date : 01.01.2021
Genre: Slapping, Anal Play, Dildo, Bondage, Vibrator, Ring Gag, BDSM, Caning, Cage
Cast: Hunter

Hunter likes it in her butt. She's not the type of woman to just ask for it. He's going to have to just do it. First he leaves her in the cage for a while. Like an animal she hangs there. When he finally comes to her it's a relief. He touches her holes and plays with her feet. There's nowhere she can go to get away from his touch. Then again she secretly wants his fingers inside her asshole. It's not long before he's going in and it's nice and tight. A finger isn't enough for her hole. Mr Pogo finds his way inside her behind. When the cage swings she gets fucked by the stick below her. Of course he makes her swing on it herself. A nice little ass fucking before he torments her.

Total File Size : 800 MB
FileSize : 800.7 MB
Total Duration: 00:38:31
Resolution: 850x478

Download from k2s.cc: 
Hunter__BUTT_SLUT__478p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Kacie Castle, Part 2 The Compulsive Masturbator - 480p
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 11:23:19 pm »

Date : 17.03.2022
Genre: Nipple Clamps, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Electro Plug, Vibrator, Dildo, Flogging, Masturbation, Facesitting, Fingering, LezDom, Lesbian, Strapon, Electrical Play, Electric Dildo, Straitjacket, Bondage, Zapper
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Kacie Castle, Veruca James

It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn't serve the system is deemed a threat. Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they're terminated. Patient 956, Kacie Castle, is charged with compulsive masturbation, an unauthorized sexual activity that misuses energy and time vital to the system. Her treatment: shock aversion therapy! Medical officer Veruca James administers treatment in the form of bondage, an electrified pussy plug, the zapper, the violet wand, the samurai, electro foot torment, a conductive silicone dildo fucking, face sitting, pussy licking, and a devious combination of pleasure and pain!!

Total File Size : 1.08 GB
FileSize : 1.08 GB
Total Duration: 00:58:40
Resolution: 854x480

Download from k2s.cc: 
Kacie_Castle_Part_2_The_Compulsive_Masturbator__480p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck - 1080p
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 11:25:22 pm »

Date : 15.11.2021
Genre: Vacuum, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Suspension, Body Bag, BDSM, Whipping, Fingering, Anal, Dildo, Bondage
Cast: Erika Kole

To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone. She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The cunt sucks at him, trying to pull him in. She comes again. Now seated, U-bolts lock down her thighs. A metal band tight around her waist matches the Garrote at her throat, keeping her plastered to the post. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, then her ass. As the vibrator purrs in her pussy, she begs to come. Afterward, her pussy's open and loose, unfurled. Vacuum tubes suck her breasts, distending her nipples. Her vacuumed pussy grows huge and bright red. After facing a sadistic and twisted PD, Erica's happy and playful, wagging her tongue at world.

Total File Size : 1.63 GB
FileSize : 1.63 GB
Total Duration: 00:45:29

Download from k2s.cc: 
Erika_Kole__Body_Bag_Fuck__1080p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Brina James, Lavender Rayne - A TWO GIRL PREDICAMENT II - 478p
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 11:27:25 pm »

Date : 31.07.2020
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Zapper, Fingering, Electro Play, Blowjob, Hardcore, Ring Gag, Speculum, Clothespins, Dildo, Cumshots, Caning, Facial, Vibrator
Cast: Brina James, Lavender Rayne

After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender. The endless entertainment provided by having two women in his stable continues when he has Lavender cane Brina's beautiful ass. If Lavender wants to sleep in a real bed she's going to have to really hurt Brina.

Total File Size : 1.05 GB
FileSize : 1.05 GB
Total Duration: 00:51:36
Resolution: 850x478

Download from k2s.cc: 
Brina_James_Lavender_Rayne__A_TWO_GIRL_PREDICAMENT_II__478p.mp4

Online YerSat19

April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 3 Gamer Incubus - 720p
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 11:29:28 pm »

Date : 05.04.2022
Genre: Vibrator, BDSM, Fingering, Flogging, Bondage, Foot Licking, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hardcore
Cast: April Olsen, Tommy Pistol

In the third installment of Tainted Love, April is relaxing as Quinton plays the piano for her. They begin to chat about the next fellow that April had a date with, and we uncover a little more this time than just April's sex life. April has set up a chill time to spend with Tommy at his place. They are getting to know each other, which eventually leads to them really getting to know each other. They start off a little awkward, as most of us do, but once they find their rhythm they can't get enough of each other. Clothes come off, and flesh is revealed, leading to some steamy hot sex, along with a power exchange to see what each of them are in to. The move the action to his bedroom where he has all of the things he needs to give her the experience that she came for. April is tied in a few different positions using different things to restrain her with. First there's top, but then Tommy breaks out leather belts, floggers, and of course there is lots of dirty sex too.

Total File Size : 2.34 GB
FileSize : 2.34 GB
Total Duration: 01:05:03

Download from k2s.cc: 
April_Olsen__Tainted_Love_Episode_3_Gamer_Incubus__720p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Betty - Guinea Betty - 2160p
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2024, 01:02:25 am »

Date : 10.09.2022
Genre: Pissing, Caning, Whipping, BDSM, Stockings, Bondage
Cast: Betty

Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint. She was just threatened with the cane. Betty is a very temperamental girl. Tears rolled out of her eyes at the mere site of the magic wand. We only had to tease her with it. The watery flow of ice melting under the soles of her feet could not match the flow of torment from her eyes. She needs to rest now - let's put her in the cathedra. While Betty catches her breath we will apply the chicanery: butterfly pump gag, electrical tape, castration bands and suction tubes for her nipples and clitoris; clamps to splay the innies. Finally the electrical charged speculum squeezing the Grafenberg bulb. Ahhhh - the peal jam dripping from her vulva(1) is the icing on the cake.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
Total File Size : 2.86 GB
FileSize : 2.86 GB
Total Duration: 01:21:21
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from k2s.cc: 
Betty__Guinea_Betty__2160p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Alexis Tae - Bondage Anal Fuck Toy - 720p
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 01:04:28 am »

Date : 07.04.2023
Genre: Ebony, Anal, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Bondage, Cum in Mouth, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, BDSM, Hardcore, Suspension
Cast: Alexis Tae, Tommy Pistol

Alexis has an insatiable appetite for bondage sex, so we paired her up with one of the sickest fucks we know, Tommy Pistol. She begins locked into a thick steel collar, that is secured to a steel pole that is drilled into the ground. Tommy begins to assess the situation and see exactly what Alexis is willing to do to get the almighty cock that she so desperately craves. Next, Alexis is tied in a standing doggy position with her neck tied to her ankles to prevent her from standing upright. He goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy before removing the butt plug and fucking her tight ass too. He pound her little ass deep and and hard, makes her clean his cock, and fucks her until she erupts with orgasms. Next, Alexis is in a full rope suspension and Tommy maneuvers under her to fuck her ass even more. We get the best view as Alexis' ass is filled with cock until she explodes with non stop orgasms. in the final scene, Alexis is on her back with one leg pulled up and out of the way so tommy can continue to fuck her tight ass, pussy and mouth. He attempts to fist her pussy, and Alexis continues to cum uncontrollably until tommy dumps his load in her slutty mouth.

Total File Size : 1.98 GB
FileSize : 1.98 GB
Total Duration: 00:55:02

Download from k2s.cc: 
Alexis_Tae__Bondage_Anal_Fuck_Toy__720p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Cowgirl. Cowtest #1 - 1080p
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2024, 01:06:31 am »

Date : 2021
Genre: Vibrator, Humiliation, Ball Gag, Blonde, Dildo, Pain, Bondage, Torture, BDSM
Cast: Cowgirl, PD

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

Total File Size : 1.6 GB
FileSize : 1.6 GB
Total Duration: 00:44:36

Download from k2s.cc: 
Cowgirl._Cowtest_1__1080p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Calico, Sister Dee - Ice Pony III - 720p
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2024, 01:08:34 am »

Date : 22.08.2020
Genre: Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Ring Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Anal Hook, Caning
Cast: Calico, Sister Dee

Calico is finally out of the hole, but her ordeal is far from over. The crew puts a fitted metal hood on her head. It's so tight that they have to put a stocking over her hair to keep it from getting caught. Once the helmet is on they attach her wrists to pipes connected to a waist belt and connect them together. Time to single tail her. With the helmet on she can't tell where it's coming from. For the finale Calico is going to have to endure some cold hard truths. Those truths are that she's going to be standing on blocks of ice. When she's survived that she's going to have to sit her beautiful little cunt on it.

Total File Size : 2.87 GB
FileSize : 2.87 GB
Total Duration: 00:53:46

Download from k2s.cc: 
Calico_Sister_Dee__Ice_Pony_III__720p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Victoria Voxxx - Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage - 720p
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2024, 01:51:13 am »

Date : 25.09.2023
Genre: Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Tits Torture, BDSM, Flogging
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope

Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest sluts in the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she's gone before. This task could be daunting for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoria gets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutal suspension as it happens. Victoria begins bound and standing, and we see The Pope manipulate her body with rope until she is in a nasty predicament suspension. Every rope added helps develop the final position until Victoria is totally fucked. A vibe eases the suffering, but only a little. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-line holding her in a partial suspension. Her neck is pulled the opposite way of her body to create tension and make the tie more difficult to endure. The Pope launches a full out assault on her perfect ass with heavy impact implements until she is visibly marked from the intensity. Victoria is finished off with mind blowing orgasms that top her off.

Total File Size : 1.58 GB
FileSize : 1.58 GB
Total Duration: 00:43:58

Download from k2s.cc: 
Victoria_Voxxx__Harsh_Punishment_In_Grueling_Bondage__720p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Lydia Black - Lydia Black Piggy Fuck - 720p
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2024, 04:35:11 pm »

Date : 19.04.2021
Genre: Anal Play, Deepthroat, Buttplug, BDSM, Toys, Mask, Blowjob, Vibrator, Spanking, Bondage, Hardcore, Boot Licking, Anal, Handjob, Cumshot
Director: Sadie Lola
Cast: Lydia Black, FX Tim

Lydia Black is a filthy little piggy. She makes pig grunts with her snout. Her master is FX Tim. Tim wears big leather boots. Lydia loves smelling his boots. Pigs have a very good sense of smell. His boots are dirty and he tells his filthy pig slut to lick them clean with her piggy tongue. She cleans them all the way up to the top, making them nice and shiny with her spit. FX Tim has his cock ready when she's done with his boots. She will get his cock nice and shiny too. Lydia takes his thick rod all the way to the back of her throat. Piggy snorts with happiness when told she's doing a good job. She would rather suck her master's cock than breathe air. The cock gives her all she needs. He smacks her ass red. Tim rewards his pig by stepping on her with his heavy black leather boots. Pressing on her chest she grunts for more. Stepping on her chest and face, hard to breathe. She loves it so much. Tim ties her ankles to her thighs with rope. Now she's ready to receive her tail. He spreads her ass cheeks wide and inserts a pink piggy tail with a thick end to wedge into her tight butthole. Piggy likes the big end invading her asshole. Master fucks her with it, making piggy moan uncontrollably. Piggy likes it when master plays with her ass and stretches it wide and loose. Tim takes a riding crop to Lydia's feet. It hurts but it's better than being neglected by her master. A wooden paddle turns her ass red. A leather strap is next. Lydia's ass is so red but in between cries she asks for more. Made to crawl around on her knees and grunt like a pig, she finds herself again with his cock in her mouth. The cock helps her take the stinging blows on her tender ass cheeks. She needs her master's cock in her ass. the tail has made her asshole wide and wet and ready. She loves sucking her master's cock so much. Tim fills her pig pussy with his big cock while the tail fills her ass. Piggy grunts and moans with pleasure. The leather strap is never far, watching piggy in pain is as much fun as fucking her. He chokes her as she uses a vibrator on her clit and piggy cums over and over. She thanks her master for filling her ass. She tastes her ass on his cock. Piggy can't get enough and spreads wide so he can plunge his cock deep into her rectum. He shoots his load all over her filthy holes. Lydia is grateful for her master's attention.

Total File Size : 1.76 GB
FileSize : 1.76 GB
Total Duration: 00:48:37

Download from k2s.cc: 
Lydia_Black__Lydia_Black_Piggy_Fuck__720p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Lexi Grey - Throatfuck Valentine - 1080p
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2024, 04:55:41 pm »

Date : 2021-02-03
Genre: Rough Oral, Heavy Degradation, Spanking, Endurance Challenge, Hardcore, Facial, Face Fucking, Smacking, Frozen Cum Bukkake, Spitting, Gagging, Nasty Cum Play, Puke, Punishment, Bondage
Cast: Lexi Grey

Lexi Grey had been a regular visitor to the Assylum, but for some reason she had never come to the Slavemouth harem for oral therapy. Now, with Valentine's Day approaching, she and Dr. Mercies saw the perfect opportunity for some rough oral hatefucking. Cupid had passed both of them by this year, so why not make the most of the holiday together? This is a harsh session, with Dr. Mercies taking on the role of a sadistic anti-Cupid and Lexi getting struck by his evil arrows. She not only gets a very rude face fucking; she also eats out of the doctor's ass, snorts frozen cum from his ass, and gets the frozen cum slapped out of her mouth into a collection plate over and over again. Nevertheless, this is a still a playful session, and Lexi finishes with a smile.

Total File Size : 2.17 GB
FileSize : 2.17 GB
Total Duration: 00:38:58

Download from k2s.cc: 
Lexi_Grey__Throatfuck_Valentine__1080p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Tia Ling, Sister Dee - Turd Says Part 1 - 720p
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 05:18:12 pm »

Date : 01.09.2020
Genre: Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, BDSM, Tickling
Cast: Tia Ling, Sister Dee

RealTimeBondage has always delivered the best when it comes to live, streaming bondage and membership participation. Tia claims to hate humiliation but that does not stop anyone from picking on her. She is the lowest of the low, a turd on the floor, and unless she is begging for more she has nothing valuable to say. This is just the beginning but things get hot for Tia fast. She does love device bondage and she is wet before the beatings even start. She gets a great lesson on impact play until she can take no more. Cyd Black demands that she ask for more while he whips her ass, but eventually she cries for mercy. She is apologetic, of course, but everyone wants more than just a simple apology for cutting their fun short.

Total File Size : 443 MB
FileSize : 443.8 MB
Total Duration: 00:39:28

Download from k2s.cc: 
Tia_Ling_Sister_Dee__Turd_Says_Part_1__720p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Natalia Forrest - Nipple Enlargement Training - 1080p
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2024, 05:37:52 pm »

Date : 2022
Genre: Tied, Lactation, BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Fetish, Bondage, Goat Milker, Natural Tits
Cast: Natalia Forrest

Total File Size : 779 MB
FileSize : 779.1 MB
Total Duration: 00:07:10

Download from k2s.cc: 
Natalia_Forrest__Nipple_Enlargement_Training__1080p.mp4

Online YerSat19

Mistress Kara - 360p
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2024, 10:58:57 am »

Date : 20.05.2020
Genre: Clothespins, Lesbian, Foot Licking, LezDom, Compilation, Rimming, Flogging, Vibrator, BDSM, Anal, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Double Penetration, Strapon, Ebony, Ass Licking, Femdom, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Dildo
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati, Dee Williams, Cherry Torn, Abella Danger, Phoenix Marie, Chanel Preston, Bella Rossi, Arabelle Raphael, Ingrid Mouth, Nikki Darling, Lorelei Lee, Mona Wales

Decadent Dyke Bar Delights is a classic Whipped Ass compilation of the hottest, sexiest, most audacious all-girl gang bang Dyke Bar delicacies. Starting with the daring Darling who wanders into the bar where sassy gals Daisy Ducati and Mona Wales are visiting the lusty bar owner Mistress Kara. It doesn't take long for Darling and her bounteous bosom to succumb to the advances of the three ladies who take her to the basement, sit on her face, finger her cunt and run an orgasmic lesbian strap-on train in all of her slutty holes! Adventures include flogging, cropping, spanking, pussy licking, pussy clamps and lots of pussy, anal and DP strap-on fucking. Next up is the lovely Lorelei Lee who is seduced by three hot and horny beguiling babes Cherry Torn, Daisy Ducati and Mistress Kara. Each one of these slinky sluts have their way with Lorelie's holes, first they fuck her shaved, pink pussy and then bend her over into doggie and fuck her ass until she is begging to cum. More face sitting, cunt licking, strap-on cock sucking and over the top DP induced orgasms. Then hot tough chicks Mona Wales and Mistress Kara close up the bar and head over to a late night party where Phoenix Marie is dominating hot young thing Abella Danger. The evening escalates from spanking, foot worship and pussy licking to flogging, severe humiliation and strap-on pussy fucking. Next buxom beauties Bella Rossi, Chanel Preston and Arabelle Raphael get it on all night long after a wet and wild t-shirt contest. All parties enjoy a ruckus night filled with pussy licking, face sitting, woman handling, finger banging, pussy pounding, anal and tons of hot lesbian orgasms! Finally gorgeous, buttoned-up business woman Ingrid Mouth shows up at the dyke bar where Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling descend upon her in the ladies room for some after hours shenanigans. These masterful mistresses dominate Ingrid with all of their best moves including stuffing her hungry holes with strap-ons, squirting orgasms, a zipper and more! Watch all these insatiable, voracious sluts fuck and get fucked into submission again and again in Decadent Dyke Bar Delights!

Total File Size : 657 MB
FileSize : 657.6 MB
Total Duration: 01:50:27
Resolution: 640x360

Download from k2s.cc: 
Mistress_Kara__360p.mp4