Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 83515 times)

Online Katrin19888

Bad Girl Punished
« Reply #4060 on: March 26, 2024, 06:28:59 am »

About video: Chrissy is standing naked with her arms stretched overhead, wrists secured in tight leather cuffs. She struggles and tests her bonds but knows she has been bad girl and there is no getting out her punishment. Her Master begins by removing his belt, and after making her hold it in her mouth for him, he gives her a dozen strokes with it, half on her ass and half on her upper back. Her body jerks and her boobs bounce from the force of the impact as she counts out each stroke. Then he takes her punishment a little further by putting clover clamps on her nipples and making her hold the chain in her teeth as he pulls her head back by her hair. It’s obviously painful, but she tries to take her punishment like a good girl. Then he makes her drop the chain and clamps her tongue with a chopstick gag! Not long after he applies the tongue-gag she begins to drool uncontrollably and it’s clear that she’s suffering now. Her punishment continues with a dozen more strokes on her ass and upper back as he makes her to try and count out the strokes while begging for mercy through her torturous tongue gag!
When he is finished with her corporal punishment she is left bound with her arms overhead, still gagged and nipple clamped, ordered to look at herself in the mirror. Chrissy gazes at herself and runs her eyes up and down her body, admiring the exquisitely lovely sight she sees as she suffers.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:14:21
File Size : 627Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/ecb8c4dba7ac8/Bad_Girl_Punished.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Ballgagged In Blue Jeans
« Reply #4061 on: March 26, 2024, 12:11:32 pm »

About video: Chrissy Marie stars in this ball gag focused custom video featuring a lot of drooling, gurgling and gagging on the large red ball strapped tightly into her mouth. She is wearing tight blue jeans, strappy stilettos and a tiny top while frog tied and arms bound with rough jute rope (off screen tying). As she struggles she finds that her wrists have also been tied off to something behind her and her ponytail tied back to her bound elbows forcing her to keep her head up and get drool all over her pretty face. A simple clip of a natural beauty suffering in blue jeans, tight bondage and nice big ballgag!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:35
File Size : 415Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ce88c6ae687dd/Ballgagged_In_Blue_Jeans.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Batgirl Blackmailed
« Reply #4062 on: March 26, 2024, 04:32:24 pm »

About video: Batgirl received a tip that has lead her to the secret hideout of a villain she’s been trying to bring to justice. She cautiously enters and it appears no one is around so she starts searching for anything she could use as evidence… unfortunately unaware that she just walked right into his trap! He can hardly believe it was so easily she fell for it… but then again, Batgirl does have a bit of a reputation for getting roped into perilous predicaments! Just as she finds something good she stands confidently then is suddenly clubbed on the head from behind. She stands dazed and confused for a few seconds before her eyes roll back and her body goes XXXX… right into his grasp! He drags the helpless heroine off to get her nice and secured. There are things he wants to know… and he is sure he has ways to make her talk!
Batgirl is now bound spread-eagle on the bed and also cleave gagged for good measure. She slowly awakens to find that she’s managed to get herself tied up and gagged! Not again!!! She struggles and pulls on the ropes trying to escape before the villain returns but it’s too late, he’s already heard her frustrated mmppphhhs and muffled gag talk. He soon returns and proceeds to interrogate the captured super heroine. Batgirl remains defiant and refuses to talk. He just laughs and gloatingly tells her that he’s heard about her secret ‘weakness’ as he swiftly yanks off her boots. He grabs her ankle as her eyes go wide in disbelief…how did he manage to find out her secret weakness?!?! Batgirl jerks and squeals and laughs uncontrollably as he relentlessly tickles her silky nylon clad soles. After several minutes of relentless tickle tortur relentless repeats his demand to know how she found him. He tickles her other foot as Bat Girl thrashes frantically…but still refuses to give in. Thus the tickle torture continues… He even takes a break from her sexy feet to check how ticklish she is elsewhere… turns out her feet aren’t the only body part that is susceptible to this tickle torture ‘weakness’!
After several minutes of relentless tickle torture Batgirl feels practically drained of all her power and energy… but she still refuses to give in so her captor changes his tactics. He proceeds to remove her mask and strip off her bikini leave her in nothing but her sheer pantyhose! He begins taking pictures of the fully exposed and unmasked heroine, informing her that if she doesn’t cooperate then the will reveal her real identity to the world! To make it even more humiliating, he uses a vibrator and presses it into her crotch. Batgirl can’t help but give into the waves of pleasure after being drained from all the tickle torture. Then, just as she get close to climaxing…he stops and savagely tickles her for a bit… then the vibrator again as she squirms in defiant ecstasy… back arching and toes curling… right on the edge of orgasm… when suddenly he stops and switches to tickling again! Poor Batgirl is in a desperate situation…helpless, vulnerable, and succumbing to the pleasure being XXXX upon her. The orgasm control continues until he finally allows her to climax… the powerful orgasm leaving her feeling completely drained and defeated. And he isn’t finished with her yet… he will get her to talk… then she will have to work for him since he has He clamps a rag over her face to XXXX her out again then quickly unties her and drags her off. If only Batgirl can find a way to escape from his clutches before she’s subjected more of his twisted torturous plans

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:01
File Size : 762Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/087af723fe4c9/Batgirl_Blackmailed.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Batgirl Chrissy & Detective Khristall Captured - Chrissy & Khristall
« Reply #4063 on: March 26, 2024, 09:43:50 pm »

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:42
File Size : 597Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/963acc1f24fb1/Batgirl_Chrissy_&_Detective_Khristall_Captured_-_Chrissy_&_Khristall.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Batgirl Chrissy Vs Catwomans Henchman 2
« Reply #4064 on: March 27, 2024, 02:20:16 am »

About video: The story picks up where we left off with Batgirl bound and gagged. Catwoman’s henchman has returned and is having his way with Batgirl. She is awake but under the influence of the XXXX horny XXXX and she moans through her gag as he alternates fondling and hand gagging her for a few minutes before he rags her out again.
In the next scene Batgirl wakes and works to free herself from the ropes. Once she escapes she removes her gag and vows revenge. Catwoman’s henchman returns POV and looks at the chair and discarded ropes realizing that Batgirl has escaped! Off camera he hears her say “Looking for me?” He spins to find Batgirl. Her costume is still missing. She POV punches him in the face causing him to stagger back and have a seat on the chair. Batgirl is pissed because he betrayed her and angrily asks where the rest of her costume is and where is Catwoman?! He points upstairs and Batgirl tells him to stay out of her way while she goes to get her costume and Catwoman!
Batgirl now enters the living room and confidently announces “Come out come out wherever you are Catwoman!” Rather than confront her directly, Catwoman releases some invisible gas into the room. This causes Batgirl to get woozy then faint bent over the back of the couch. Catwoman’s henchman then shows up again. Keeping her in her bent position he ties her ankles then ties her hands behind her back. He resumes POV fondling Batgirl paying special attention to her nylon legs, ass and heels. After a couple minutes Batgirl starts to wake up while still bent over the couch, but before she can full wake the Henchman puts her out one last time

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:47
File Size : 643Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f54d8d3c0dbb6/Batgirl_Chrissy_Vs_Catwomans_Henchman_2.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Batgirl Chrissy Vs. Catwomans Henchman
« Reply #4065 on: March 27, 2024, 06:33:45 am »

About video: Batgirl Chrissy has been captured while trying to sneak into Catwoman’s lair. We see Catwoman’s henchman walk her into a room with a security camera watching from overhead. Batgirl is pretending to be dazed and XXXX while the henchman keeps a firm handgag in place. Suddenly a sinister laugh echoes through the room. Catwoman is watching Batgirl and taunting her over the loud speaker. She teases her for allowing to get caught, some super heroine she is! Catwoman assures her there is no way she could have broken into her control center anyway, the security is to high for someone on the outside! The henchman is fondling batgirl and Catwoman tells her henchman that she wants to play with their new toy too and instructs him to bind and gag Batgirl in the interrogation room.
Once inside the interrogation room, Batgirl sXXXXs out of her trance that she was faking the whole time. The henchman removes his hand gag and she says "Good, I think she bought it. She actually thinks you were able to capture me. Ha! Now that I'm inside, I should be able to sneak into Catwoman's command center. I'll put a good word in with the commissioner for you for helping me. I'm sure you'll get a reduced sentence. Now all you have to do is cut me loose and I'll go get Catwoman". She naively turns around so the turncoat henchman can free her, but he's actually a double agent who's been loyal to Catwoman the whole time! He pulls out a white cloth and holds it over her mouth and nose until her eyes roll back and her body falls XXXX like a XXXX in his arms!
Batgirl later wakes up in a white chair, her costume gone except for her mask and gloves. She is left wearing her purple bra & panties, pantyhose and shoes, her wrists already tied behind her back. Before she can get her wits about her, a white cloth covers her face and puts her out yet again! The henchman goes on to methodically ties her ankles and knees together and applies a white microfoam tape gag. He removes her high heels and has some fun fondling the helpless super heroine. He then gives her an injection that causes her to wake up extremely horny. He fondles her while keeping her his hand over her already gagged mouth. She eventually orgasms then is subdued with the white cloth one final time. To be continued…

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:41
File Size : 376Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d374faab501df/Batgirl_Chrissy_Vs._Catwomans_Henchman.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Batgirl Helplessly Stretched & Squirming
« Reply #4066 on: March 27, 2024, 12:07:33 pm »

About video: Batgirl finds herself in yet another perilous predicament after being captured by some nefarious henchmen! Her wrists and ankles are bound with rope and tied off in opposite directions leaving her tightly stretched and helplessly struggling on the floor! The henchmen are off in another room pondering her fate as she desperately struggles to escape. Batgirl furiously twists, squirms, bucks and thrusts her hips as she vigorously struggles and pulls against the ropes…but all to no avail! Hopefully Batman will come rescue the helpless superheroine soon before it’s too late!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:46
File Size : 496Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cab5b8cd1e529/Batgirl_Helplessly_Stretched_&_Squirming.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Batgirl Vs. The Bad Boy Scout
« Reply #4067 on: March 27, 2024, 04:33:12 pm »

About video: Batgirl is running a promotion for a charity. Whichever boy scout can raise the most money for charity wins a date with Batgirl. She is standing in front of a camera recording the video promo for the charity. “Hello boy scouts of Gotham, Batgirl here. I’d like to help the make a wish charity raise money for new projects and I need your help to do it! I challenge all you scouts to raise as much as you can for the charity, and to motivate you, whichever scout raises the most money will get to go on a private date with me, Batgirl! I’ll announce the winner in 2 weeks. So get out there and do good works!”
Next Batgirl shows up at the boy scout headquarters to meet the lucky winner (Boy Scout is POV). Batgirl approaches him and shakes his hand. She introduces herself and congratulates him on raising the most money for the charity. The scout is kind of creepy and silent so Batgirl does her best to keep the conversation moving. She suggests they sit on the couch and chat. They both sit. Batgirl crosses her legs. The scout sneaks a peak down at her foot. Batgirl asks him what he likes to do for fun. The scout holds up a bundle of rope to Batgirl. Batgirl takes the bundle. “Oh. You like practicing your knots for your knot tying merit badge how nice...... wait you want to tie me up to practice? Haha, very funny. Well, ‘knot’ on the first date mister!”
Batgirl puts the rope aside. The scout holds up a bundle of flowers POV style. “Oh how lovely... you picked these yourself from the woods? Oh I see. They have medicinal herbal properties too... oh you want me to smell them…ok.” Batgirl sniffs the flowers. “Hmm... these smell strange. I never smelled anything like this before. They have a pleasant aroma.” Batgirl takes another deep inhale of the flowers. “Hmm... I feel all tingly and warm in side” (The 'flowers' were actually powerful aphrodisiacs, which are making Batgirl XXXX and horny at the same time). Batgirl takes one last big inhale of the flowers and sits back. The scout grabs the coil of rope and shows it to her. Under the strange influence of the XXXXs, Batgirl agrees to be tied up now. "OK I'll let you tie me up, but you have to promise to keep it a secret between you and me"
Now we see Batgirl and the scout on the couch together. Batgirl turns around and lets him tie her arms behind her back. He loops some rope around her chest too. He gently lays Batgirl on her back and puts her feet up on his lap. Then he tightly ties her knees and ankles together. Next he uses a pair of purple pantyhose to gag Batgirl. The pantyhose are infused with even more of the horny, XXXX herbals. The camera switches again to the POV with Batgirl’s feet on the bad boy scout’s lap. He fondles her heeled and hosed ankles and feet as Batgirl slowly flexes and rubs her feet against him. After a few minutes the scout (still POV) pulls out a white cloth and presses it against Batgirl's nose and mouth. This causes her eyes to roll and flutter closed as she’s slowly put to XXXX

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:46
File Size : 552Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/55232f3aa1d7f/Batgirl_Vs._The_Bad_Boy_Scout.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Batgirls Bondage Therapy
« Reply #4068 on: March 27, 2024, 09:44:01 pm »

About video: Batgirl is laying on the couch talking to her new therapist. She explains the reason for visit is because Batman thinks she has had a change in behavior. The first clue was the change in costume from the traditional to the more revealing bikini costume. She also explains that Batman thinks that she’s allowing herself to be captured and tied up by low level henchmen because she secretly enjoys being captured and tied up. Batgirl laughs and obviously doesn’t believe Batman’s theory but the therapist wants to test it by tying her up and observing her behavior. Upon hearing this Batgirl gets excited and doesn’t hesitate to take part in the exercise. She rolls over on her stomach and puts her hands behind her back, indicating she is ready and willing to be tied up.
Batgirl is now tied up the couch. She tests her bonds and comments that the ropes are nice and tight… but she’s disappointed there is no gag. She explains that there needs to be a gag for maximum effect! Luckily for her the therapist doesn’t take much convincing and next thing she knows she’s been tightly cleave gagged with a few wraps of pantyhose. Batgirl nods her head in approval. The therapist tells her he’s going to observe her behavior. The therapist observes Batgirl as she struggles slowly and sensually. It does appear that she is gradually getting turned on from being tied up! It looks like Batman may have been right!
The therapist suggests that he remove her boots to make her more comfortable and she shakes her head in in agreement. Batgirl is getting even more worked up now, moaning and writhing on the couch. The therapist uses this to his advantage and works his way onto the couch under her silky pantyhose sheathed legs and begins feeling them up (POV). Batgirl is quite obviously very horny and still enjoying this so he moves up his way up her body. After stopping to fondle her breasts through her bikini tope he pulls down her gag and puts his hand over her mouth. This drives Batgirl crazy and she lets out a muffled orgasm from under the handgag! After Batgirl calms down she tells him she thinks it was a very good therapy session. The therapist asks if she’d like a bonus therapy session. “Well, you have me all tied up, how can I refuse…” she grins. The therapist produces a white cloth and presses it over her nose and mouth. Batgirl sensuously squirms and moans as she slowly drifts off into dreamland…. apparently she enjoys being XXXX out too

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:51
File Size : 703Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2848d8d688a33/Batgirls_Bondage_Therapy.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bed Bound Detectives In Distress - Chrissy & Khristall
« Reply #4069 on: March 28, 2024, 02:31:01 am »

About video: Two detectives are on the hunt for a man who has been capturing young girls in the area. Khristall enters first wearing and searches around for evidence. She speaks into her communicator telling her partner Chrissy that she doesn't see anything yet but will let her know when she finds something. She turns around to go search another room when she is confronted by the guy they are looking for! She puts her hands up and warns him that she has backup on the way and he is trapped so he better not try anything foolish! He comes towards her and her eyes go wide with fear as the scene fades out.
Next we see Khristall has been tightly bound to a chair with her wrists tied behind and her legs tied apart. She is tightly cleave gagged and struggling to get loose. Soon Chrissy arrives to find Khristall in her chair tied predicament. She rushes in to help her and takes out her gag first. Khristall explains that he got the jump on her and tied her. Chrissy starts frantically trying to untie her before he returns, but he tied he up so tight that she struggles to undo the knots. She eventually manages to get her untied but before they can call for more backup the bad guy catches them again and they both put their hands up. He has them both slowly undress all the way and do a 360 turn before making them walk to the bedroom.
Now the two detectives have been both tied up and secured to the bed with rope! They are both gagged with duct tape and struggling to get free, rolling on their side in a desperate attempt to untie the other, but they are a little too far apart! They continue to squirm around helplessly on the bed, gag talking to each other and hoping that backup will arrive soon!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:56
File Size : 431Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/34b1d347545ab/Bed_Bound_Detectives_In_Distress_-_Chrissy_&_Khristall.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Belt Bondage Surprise
« Reply #4070 on: March 28, 2024, 06:40:09 am »

About video: Chrissy was out at a party and ended up going home with a guy she just met. She is feeling frisky and has stripped down to her sexy cheetah print lingerie, complete with garter, thigh high stockings and heels, which she shows off to him, asking him if he likes her outfit. Then she climbs onto the bed asking him what naughty things he would like to do. He tells her he has some ideas. He grabs a small leather strap from the night stand. At first she is into the kinky idea as he binds her wrists behind her back with it. But then he pulls out a ball gag and she looks at it hesitantly. She says we didn't talk about this...to which he responds he doesn't really want her to talk at all, then gags her with it!
Now that she can no longer say no (although she certainly tries!) he puts a leather body harness on her and uses another leather belt to bind her elbows together. She struggles and resists as he goes on the add more belts over her arms above and below her breasts and around her wrists at belly level. With her upper body tightly bound in the belts he moves on to her ankles and uses the same belt to also bind her feet and heels. Finally he secures her knees, above and below, and adds the last belt around her upper thighs. Now that she is heavily restrained in belt bondage he plays with her for a couple minutes then he leaves her struggling helplessly bound on the bed.
She desperately tries to free herself from her uncomfortable predicament to no avail. After a couple minutes he returns and sees she is still able to move around more than he would like, so he adds a belt hogtie then leaves her there again. Barely able to struggle now in the strict hogtie she hopelessly rolls around on the bed until he returns with a big surprise for her! He clicks on the hitachi and uses it on her POV against her will! She tries to fight it but the strong vibrations make her orgasm multiple times! When she is finished she is left wondering just what he is going to do to her next

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:41
File Size : 771Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dca62a52f8b28/Belt_Bondage_Surprise.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bikini Babe Bound & Stripped
« Reply #4071 on: March 28, 2024, 12:15:18 pm »

About video: Chrissy is sunbathing on her back patio in her sexy bikini completely unaware that she has a stalker that has been waiting for just the right time to strike and he is prepared to do it today! As the sun starts to go down she goes inside but doesn't lock the back door. After waiting a while he sneaks in to find Chrissy asleep on her bed, still wearing her bikini. He slowly approaches her as she begins to stir. When she opens her eyes she is frightened to see the masked man standing over her. She tries to plead with him but nothing she can say will stop him now!
Next she knows Chrissy is tied down spread eagle on the bed and he proceeds to torment her by slowly untying and stripping off her bikini. Then he gropes and fondles every inch of her naked body as she helplessly struggles and squirms! And just when she thinks it couldn't get any worse he finds her hitachi and decides to have some fun by tying her legs back even tighter and using it on her! Chrissy is horrified and tries not to give in but the vibrations work their magic and she instead finds herself grinding harder against it until she cums! She is left feeling hopelessly humiliated and wondering what else he plans to do to her next!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:22
File Size : 575Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6410c311f8032/Bikini_Babe_Bound_&_Stripped.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bikini Babe Bound For Torture Pt. 1
« Reply #4072 on: March 28, 2024, 04:33:31 pm »

About video: Chrissy is lounging in her string bikini top and short shorts, but unfortunately her plans to spend a relaxing day by the pool are cut short when a masked man breaks in to capture the bikini clad babe for himself! He handgags her tightly before she has a chance to scream and tells her to be quiet and cooperate with him and she won’t get hurt! Then he starts to tie her up as she begs him to leave her alone and take anything he wants! Then he tells her that what he really wants is her! With her wrists now tightly secured behind her back he takes a long white cloth and gags her with it between her teeth, effectively cleave gagging her so that no one can hear her distressed cries for help! He continues to quickly tie her, binding her legs together and adding more rope around her arms and chest! He hogties her and leaves her struggling on the couch while he goes to pull his van around!
Chrissy desperately tries to escape before the masked man returns takes her away! However after a couple minutes she realizes there is no chance that she will struggle free from the ropes in time before he returns! Her only hope is to try and get outside and get a neighbors attention. So she squirms her way off of the couch and struggles across the room, slowly inching closer to the door, but she is hogtied so tight that she can’t make it there before the masked man returns! He teases her for her pathetic escape attempt then scoops her up and carries her away, transporting her to his lair where she will be subject to even more bondage torture! (To be continued!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:56
File Size : 514Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4674fad6f471d/Bikini_Babe_Bound_For_Torture_Pt._1.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bikini Babe Bound For Torture Pt. 2
« Reply #4073 on: March 28, 2024, 09:05:17 pm »

About video: When they arrive at his secret lair the masked man XXXX carries Chrissy’s XXXX body in his arms and lays her out on the wooden rack in the center of the room. Leather cuffs are already attached to her wrists and ankles and ballgag is strapped tightly into her mouth. After nearly managing to escape during transport the masked man decided to just XXXX her out to be safe. He secures her to the rack with her arms stretched tight overhead using the winch attached the rack. Then he waits for his new play thing to wake up!
She finally comes to and finds herself in quite the perilous predicament. The masked man returns and starts to crank the winch a little tighter, stretching her out even more and the menacing noise it makes causes her eyes to widen in fear! He runs his hands up and down her tight body as she squirms and pulls open her bikini top as she helplessly mmmppphs in protest! He then teases her with the riding crop before using it on her toned tummy, thighs and exposed tits, giving her several hard smacks right on her sensitive nipples to really make her squeal! He gives her a short break from the crop to see how well she responds to a little flogging! He saves his favorite for last, switching back to the crop and using it to torture her helplessly bound bare soles! It’s obvious that she isn’t enjoying the foot torture, but he certainly is! In fact he has even more kinky toys he would like to test out his new play thing! She is left bound, gagged and struggling on the rack, wondering what torturous things she will have to endure next

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:51
File Size : 513Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/04d800f862d99/Bikini_Babe_Bound_For_Torture_Pt._2.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Blindfolded Escape Challenge
« Reply #4074 on: March 29, 2024, 02:16:54 am »

About video: Chrissy Marie is wearing her red satin lingerie and is ready for a fun evening of bondage! Master Matt tied her up tight with white rope binding her ankles, thighs, wrists and chest/upper arms. He is determined to make sure she can't escape so he blindfolded her with a soft silk scarf so that she couldn't see what he was doing along the way. She is also gagged and attempts plenty of gag talk throughout the challenge as she squirms and struggles to free herself from the tight knots! Watch to see if she manages to escape! Stay tuned at the end of the clip for behind the scenes of Chrissy getting blindfolded and having fun as she gets tied up (partial on screen tying). Finally he surprises her by gagging her with a big red ball gag just before the challenge begins!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:06
File Size : 660Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6037adf8a3587/Blindfolded_Escape_Challenge.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bondage Practice With Star Nine Thumbnail - Chrissy Marie & Star Nine
« Reply #4075 on: March 29, 2024, 06:38:31 am »

About video: Star has agreed to let Chrissy practice her rope skills on her. The girls are both barefoot and wearing sexy animal print bra and panties. They laugh and chat about bondage as Chrissy ties Star into a hogtie. The conversation gets more interesting when Chrissy decides to put a ballgag in Star's mouth to complete the look. Star continues to try to talk through her gag as she struggles in the tight ropes. She's been challenged to try and escape as Chrissy observes, that way she can learn how to to make it even tighter and more inescapable next time. Star eventually manages to get free, but not without a struggle! Don't miss this fun unscripted video of two cute girls playing with rope!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:46
File Size : 552Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/36777891abc5d/Bondage_Practice_With_Star_Nine_Thumbnail_-_Chrissy_Marie_&_Star_Nine.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bound Blackmail Pt. 2
« Reply #4076 on: March 29, 2024, 11:42:36 am »

About video: Chrissy feels defeated and humiliated… she knows there is no use in trying to escape anymore. She’s accepted that she will have to do whatever he wants so that he won’t turn her in…she can’t afford to lose her job and certainly doesn’t want to go to jail! He returns with a couple items in his hand and her eyes get wide as she realizes things are about to get a lot more humiliating for her! He has snooped around her bedroom and found a large suction cup dildo and her vibrator. She’s always so prim and proper at work but turns out she really is a naughty girl! He proceeds to stick the dildo on her fridge and pulls her cleave gag out of her mouth, ordering her to suck it for him to show him what she can do. He warns her that for now it’s a dildo, but later it’s going to be him! She hesitates but eventually obeys because she knows she has no other choice. He even films it on his phone… even more material to blackmail her with! She feels extremely embarrassed as she sucks and licks the extra large dildo. She tells him it’s too big… that’s not what she usually uses it for! After a few minutes he decides to give her mouth a break and see how fast she can cum for him! He uses the hitachi on her as she tries to fight the pleasurable vibrations, but she can’t resist for long and eventually gives in to a powerful orgasm. She hopes he is finished with her for now as she is exauhsted from the whole ordeal, but unfortunately for Chrissy he still has plans to test her out for himself! He pulls down her pantyhose and lifts her onto her knee points with her ass up in the air, giving it a few good smacks before positioning himself behind her as the scene fades out.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:01
File Size : 389Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/072a9dcf51a4b/Bound_Blackmail_Pt._2.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bound In Black Nylons
« Reply #4077 on: March 29, 2024, 04:09:34 pm »

About video: Chrissy arrives home from work not realizing that there is a big surprise there waiting for her! As she walks in a man jumps out and grabs her, holding a white cloth over her mouth and nose as she struggles to break free from his grasp, but he easily overpowers her and her body slowly goes XXXX in his arms. He has been stalking her for some time and plans to have his way with her. He drags her over to the couch and starts to play with her and fondle the XXXX beauty. In the process he removes her satin blouse, high heels and skirt, leaving her in nothing but her black nylons. Then it’s time to restrain her before she wakes up! (Off screen tying). When she comes to she is groggy and confused but becomes horrified when she discovers she is tightly bound in rope and the gag in her mouth muffles her cries for help! She desperately tries to escape, but is ultimately unsuccessful. All she can do is just struggle and mmmpphh helplessly, worrying that the man who did this to her is still in her house and scared about what he could be planning to do with her next!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:05
File Size : 438Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bc800f1e87e32/Bound_In_Black_Nylons.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bound On A Dare
« Reply #4078 on: March 29, 2024, 09:15:44 pm »

About video: Chrissy Marie is a popular ‘vlogger’ and is filming an extra special update for her subscribers today! She has agreed to do some dares sent in by her followers but she definitely wasn’t expecting this! The dare is that she has to strip completely naked, tie herself up and then wait for her housemate to find her. Chrissy will never turn down a challenge so she agrees to do the dare! She begins by stripping naked out of her tight jeans and tank top then proceeds to gag herself with a large red ball gag! Then she clamps her nipples with clothespins which keep them nice and perky the entire video! Chrissy attempts to keep talking but it’s hard to tell what she is saying with that big ball in her mouth! She pulls out some white rope as she gets ready to tie herself up!
Next we see Chrissy lying on her back on the floor. Her legs are now frog tied and also bound to opposite ends of the couch to ensure that they remain spread! She also has a very tight crotch rope and her wrists are tied down to her thighs. She struggles a little to test her bonds and realizes she managed to get herself into a bit of a predicament! Guess there is nothing she can do now but wait for her housemate to come home. She seems to enjoy the situation, especially thanks to the tight rope rubbing up against her pussy as she struggles! Needless to say her housemate finds quite the surprise when he returns home! But Chrissy wasn’t expecting what happens next. Her housemate brings out a riding crop she didn’t even know he had! She squirms helplessly as he teases her with the crop before using it on her pussy, thighs, belly and breasts! For several minutes he dominates his helpless housemate! At the end she tries to beg him to untie her but he can’t really understand what she is trying to say. He just assumes if she got herself into the bondage that she can get herself out, but that certainly is not the case! He goes upstairs leaving Chrissy hopelessly struggling to escape

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:40
File Size : 509Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/89c2f16954e24/Bound_On_A_Dare.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bound Over Bamboo
« Reply #4079 on: March 30, 2024, 01:51:45 am »

About video: Chrissy is bound wrists to ankles while bent over a bamboo bar that is suspended high enough that she is XXXX to remain on her tip toes as she is manhandled and spanked. She receives a thorough spanking and flogging followed by 20 intense strokes with the cane as she counts each one. She takes her punishment well and is rewarded with the hitachi. She forgets all about the torturous position as the pleasure intensifies. Like a good submissive slave she asks permission to cum and when he tells her she can she explodes in orgasm. She is left helplessly hanging over the bar as the last waves of ecstasy run through her bound naked body.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:10
File Size : 460Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7c1a79581bf6a/Bound_Over_Bamboo.mp4