Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 118726 times)

Online stachoo

It's Time To Squash Your Cock And Balls
« Reply #8260 on: March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 pm »
It's Time To Squash Your Cock And Balls

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_It's Time To Squash Your Cock And Balls
Format: wmv
Size: 58.29 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:26, 893 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 193 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 58.29 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Jody Is Evil
« Reply #8261 on: March 28, 2023, 01:45:10 pm »
Jody Is Evil

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Jody Is Evil
Size: 75.71 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:18, 1477 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 189 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 75.71 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Just One More Kick
« Reply #8262 on: March 28, 2023, 02:42:42 pm »
Just One More Kick

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Just One More Kick
Size: 63.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:10, 1013 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 209 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 63.2 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Goddess Kelli - Lick MY Boots Bitch
« Reply #8263 on: March 28, 2023, 03:41:41 pm »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Goddess Kelli - Lick MY Boots Bitch
Size: 81.75 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:43, 2991 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kelli is incredibly HOT, and she wants her boots cleaned by a slave tongue. She orders her boot bitch to lick her boots.

Then she totally humiliates and degrades him for the entire video clip. Boot lickers will love this video.

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: BLONDES , BOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: goddess kelli

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

She Caught Me and Made Me Her Slave 8
« Reply #8264 on: March 28, 2023, 04:46:40 pm »
She Caught Me and Made Me Her Slave 8

General:
Name: CSFEM_She Caught Me and Made Me Her Slave 8
Format: mp4
Size: 189.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 3958 Kbps, 1280x720, 28.085 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

M0mmy Caught Me and Made Me Her Slave Part 8
Red is sitting on juniors face in reverse position. She orders him to spread her ass cheeks and get his tongue deep in her hole. She rides his face and tells him that he has been a good boy and deserves a reward. She strokes his cock but he is not allowed to cum without her permission. Eventually she gets off jimmy's face and lays beside him. She pushes her feet into jimmy's face because she knows jimmy goes crazy for her feet.

She strokes his cock right up to the brink of his orgasm and then lets go. She RUINS his orgasm. Jimmy still shoots his load but it's just a dribble because Red ruined it for him. She laughs and tells him that he will only get to cum once in awhile but he will still be her full toilet every day. Poor jimmy's life will never be the same.

Mistress:
Red, Mistress

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , greek , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , mistress red , pussy worship , young , ass worship , face sitting , office , toilet paper

Download:

Online stachoo

Summertime
« Reply #8265 on: March 28, 2023, 05:45:51 pm »
Summertime

General:
Name: CSFEM_Summertime
Size: 344.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:42, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Brutal Summer time Smother
Britney gets carried to the bench by her slave and demands to sit down after such exertion on her part. A true Princess. She orders the slave onto the bench and sits on his face with all her weight. Her fleshy ass engulfs the poor creature's face and she stays seated as he smothers beneath her. The more he struggles... the more she likes it. She only gets up to change positions before smashing her ass back down on his face.

The sun is beating down on them and her ass starts to get really sweaty. She loves rubbing it all over his face. Her pussy juice and ass juice and sweat combine to make a nice cocktail that she smears all over his face as she sits and rides it hard. It's a brootle summertime face-crush and you're going to love it!

Mistress:
Britney, Princess

Category: SMOTHER
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , FACE SITTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , diva , outdoor , smothering , blonde , human furniture , jean skirt , leather skirt

Download:

Online stachoo

Don't try to escape
« Reply #8266 on: March 28, 2023, 06:47:43 pm »
Don't try to escape

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Don't try to escape
Size: 114.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:53, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 95 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Sophie finds out that her slave did something again. She slaps him a few times before he spits out that he once again cheated on a girl with an other and thatit wasn't him who is responsible for his acts but his cock. Sophie hates this explanation so she kicks him a few times in the balls while she gives him very hard andcruel slaps on his ugly face.

Category: FACE SLAPPING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 114.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Brutal pain and screaming
« Reply #8267 on: March 28, 2023, 07:48:16 pm »
Brutal pain and screaming

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Brutal pain and screaming
Size: 450.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:02, 3993 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda fucks her slave so hard from behind that even she is surprised from her cruelness. She is wearing a really huge and wide strap-on and she pushes it inside her slave without any warning or any preparing. He screams and shrieks, he tosses and turns, but Amanda just pushes him with great force and if she doesn't like his behaviour she uses her horsewhip to hit him a few times.

Category: STRAP-ON

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.42 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Whipping and spanking
« Reply #8268 on: March 28, 2023, 08:52:15 pm »
Whipping and spanking

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Whipping and spanking
Size: 147.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:48, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is standing with his arm tied up high, naked. Mistress Zita is is using her favourite tool on his bare back, a short, but very effective and brutal looking whip. She strokeshis back with it and when she gets bored she grabs his cock and twists it forcefully or squeezes his nipples painfully with her fingers. After the whipping she uses her strong handsto spank the slave's butt and it's very uncomfortable for the slave, who screams and jumps from the pain.

Category: WHIPPING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 147.54 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ass Face Bouncing
« Reply #8269 on: March 29, 2023, 06:44:14 am »
Ass Face Bouncing

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Ass Face Bouncing
Size: 281.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:18, 3413 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Teen Queen Mistress Destiny has been training Her ass slave for a while, and has put him through his paces; first learning to worship it, then smother under it, kiss and lick it, tongue fuck, eat anal creampies, etc. But She likes to keep Her slave on his toes and expecting the unexpected. She has been looking for new workout routines to do on Her slave, who is chained to the bed and blindfolded to ensure he's taken unawares. She comes into the bedroom wearing a skimpy purple top and a pair of white yoga pants:

"Ok slave, today we're gonna try some new things that I think you'll enjoy...but I don't really care if you do or not anyway. I call it "Ass Face-Bouncing"; it's a great workout for my gluts and quads, and when I need to rest I can just sit on your stupid face and catch my breath while you lose yours! Isn't that wonderful, slave?"

She climbs onto the bed and on top of the slave, straddling his face while hovering Her gorgeous round ass over his expectant face. She first has him say hello to Her ass and to give 'Mistress Brown' a kiss...and then another kiss and another. She starts pushing Her closer into his face, and asks him:

"Have you been working on your breath control, slave? I think we need to find out"

She drops Her ass suddenly down onto his face, his nose and mouth disappearing into Her yoga pants-covered ass and pussy as She puts Her full weight onto his face. She spreads Her legs wide apart as She sits on the loser's face, lifting Her feet off the floor She ensures that all of Her body weight is centered on Her crotch, sealing the slave's face in and ensuring not a molecule of oxygen will enter his lungs from outside Her crotch.

She starts counting down, taking the slave to a 20-second countdown, which he manages fairly well, although his face is quite red. She takes him to longer and longer countdowns, but this time She flogs his body and cock and balls the entire time, causing him to scream and squirm more and lose more breath. She holds his head down with both hands and when he starts screaming too loud, She simply smothers him with Her yoga-pants covered asshole.

She makes the slave talk to Her ass and call it 'Mistresss Brown" and announces that now its' time for his new treat. She has him lay flat on the bed again and leaning forward slightly, she starts bouncing on the bed with Her knees while sitting on his face. She jumps up from Her knees and when She lands back onto the slave's face...rather hard. As She lands, She crushes the slave's face and head. But She pushes down even harder, causing Her crotch to launch Herself even higher and smack the slave's face even harder as She lands back on it.

She keeps bouncing up and down, and the slave-in obvious pain - starts screeching intermittently, but She keeps on bouncing, harder and higher-Her ass making smacking sounds as it smashes into his face, but it reappears just a half-second later as She is re-launched over his prone body, only to land again on his face usually. Finally, Her gluts and quads burning, She decides to call it a day. She tosses the flogger on the slave as She walks away.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
Related Categories: EBONY ASS FETISH, TEEN, ASS FETISH, EBONY ASS WORSHIP, ASS HUMILIATION.
Keywords: ebony ass worship, ass domination, yoga pants, ass kissing, ass grinding, ass fetish, ebony female domination, 18 years old, ass bouncing, ass bitch, ass smacking, ass smothering, ass slave, ass face drops, ass humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 281.81 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Pussy Faced Wimp
« Reply #8270 on: March 29, 2023, 07:44:25 am »
Pussy Faced Wimp

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Pussy Faced Wimp
Size: 364.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:02, 4906 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 164 Kbps, 48 Khz

Queen Aryal has a new pussy slave that has his first session with Her. He is understandably quite excited about the opportunity to serve a hot young Goddess pussy, as it is a position he had to compete with many other slaves for, and today is his first day of service. Queen Aryal has him in bondage, sensory deprivation and his head secured in a black queening chair, awaiting the service of his Queen.

Queen Aryal is fully decked out in a black PVC zipper dress, black patent leather boots, gloves and general's hat. She walks in, menacingly wielding a black flogger that She'll undoubtedly use to enforce Her will. She informs the slave that it's not all fun and games:

"Hello, pussy slave. I know you're excited, little bitch, about getting to eat my sweet pussy and drink my juices on daily basis-sometimes multiple times a day. But this is a full-service position, and that means you will take care of all of the needs my pussy has, especially cleaning."

Hiking up Her skirt, She unceremoniously lowers Her glistening, shaved, pink pussy onto his face. She leers down at him and sternly tells him:

"DON'T LICK ME YET, BITCH! You will start off by slowly, gently, puckering your slave lips and giving my beautiful, superior pussy a soft, loving kiss....good. now, again...keep kissing it, cunt"

The slave frantically kisses Her wettening pussy, over and over, kissing up and down the out labia, the inner labia, and finally Her now-engorged clit. She stops him there and tells him to start light licks on the outer lips, tracing them up and down. Then, to suck them, and then to move to the inner lips, Her pussy starts to ooze sweet juice into his mouth hand and to glisten all over his face. She starts rocking back and forth on his face, harder and harder, telling him:

"Cleaning me means cleaning me during my period-you'll also give me orgasms then, I get SUPER horny. Also, creampies - they won't be yours - and anything else, like discharge, sweat, pee, whatever! I'm sure you'll eventually learn to love all of it's superior flavors"

He keeps licking as She starts to fuck his face harder and harder, making slurping noises and struggling to breathe with pussy juice all over his face, up his nose, and stinging his eyes. He tries to keep up, sucking it up audibly, like he's drinking a soft drink, but She gets more and more in Her motions on his face, and flogging him over and over, sometimes on his vulnerable cock and balls, causing him to elicit real screams and to start crying with the pain and humiliation.

Queen Aryal is sadistic and merciless, and while the slave struggles to breathe with Her full weight on his face and neck, struggling to swallow all of Her pussy juices as they bubble from his nose, She pulls Her labial lips of Her pussy over the slave's nostrils, his mouth sealed to Her pussy and struggling to drink Her juices. She bears down on his face at the same time, giggling in evil glee as the slave starts struggling in panic and growing disorientation as his air is complete. This also causes Queen Aryal to start orgasming. She starts really bearing down on the slave's face, ensuring that the slave's airways are completely inaccessible and he  cannot breathe. His body starts twitching around as he approaches blackout, but Queen Aryal finally allows him some air and he regains his senses after She flogs him hard to get him out of his stupor.

Finally, She announces to him:

"That wasn't exactly inspired slave - it was satisfactory, but I expect better from you and expect a full report on how you're going to improve. I already came, so I'm gonna leave you here overnight and will untie you in the morning. Goodnight, slave."

She tosses the flogger down onto his prone body and walks out into the sunshine outside, leaving the slave in the dark, dank dungeon, his face glistening and smelling strongly of stale pussy juice.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: PUSSY CONTROL, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, PUSSY EATING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: pussy worship, pussy slave, pussy juice drinking, smothering, pussy smothering, pussy kissing, facesitting, pussy tasting, pussy tongue fucking, pussy supremacy, female supremacy, blindfold, flogging, negative reinforcement, pussy slave training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.69 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Pussy Slave Suck-Out
« Reply #8271 on: March 29, 2023, 08:45:30 am »
Pussy Slave Suck-Out

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Pussy Slave Suck-Out
Size: 261.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:46, 4092 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

After a "stiff" competition for the job, Lady Moon has been training Her lucky new pussy slave for over 3 weeks now, and although he has only been allowed one orgasm per week, he has been in slave heaven. He has had the privilege to lick Her perfect, sweet pussy at least once a day and sometimes up to 10, as well as serving as toilet paper and daily cleaning.

But it's not all fun and games, as Lady Moon explains to Her slave, who doesn't understand why he is bound to the bench with a Jennings gag prying his mouth wide open. Usually, his mouth is of course, not gagged, in order to pleasure and clean his Owner's sacred pussy. But it's the 4th week now and She's had Her time-of-the-month all week, and he's been excused because it's his first month. But now She's just spotting with a lot of discharge - a good time for the slave to have an "appetizer" of what he'll need to get used to, as he'll be tasting it much more and more strongly in the months to come. Grasping the string emerging from Her sweet little pussy, She says:

"I'm gonna pull it out and You're gonna suck it completely clean, slave. You're going to love it!"

She takes it out and lowers it to his nose, making him smell it and running it over his face. After teasing him with it a while, She takes the soiled tampon out and starts dipping it into his mouth as he gags audibly, crying in disgust and humiliation. She just laughs at him, assuring him that he really does enjoy this if he's a true pussy slave. She fucks his mouth with it, making him gag on the nasty thing before She seems satisfied and throws it away and removes his gag.

He's relieved, thinking his ordeal is over, but She just laughs in his face as She raises Her pussy over his face, which is now smeared from Her masturbation while She was making him clean the tampon. She makes him lick, suck and clean Her smeary fingers, making hm thank Her for the privilege. Then She pushes Her pussy down onto his face, screaming at him to stick his tongue out. He tentatively does, but She quickly loses patience and grabs the back of his head, pulling his face smack into Her messy Womanhood. He starts retching and gagging, but She starts smacking his face with Her glove, over and over, screaming at him:

"Lick, Suck, and Swallow. Clean it out, pussy slave! Or you won't cum for a month and I'll play hackey-sack with your fucking balls"

He just croaks out a 'Yes Mistress' and resumes licking, this time with more gusto and deep inside the folds of Her quim. She starts to enjoy it and starts to fuck his face, intermittently slowing down and pointing out spots that he missed and then immediately going back to aggressively riding his face. As he makes progress, She pushes Her pussy against his face harder and harder, until his tongue has nowhere else to go, but deep inside Her folds. Ensuring that he has no other choice but to lick and suck his Owner''s sex.

Finally, She's satisfied that he's cleaned up the remnants of Her monthly visit with Aunt Flow. She pats his head with affection, all he can do is moan, trying to recover from the latest indignity heaped on him. She jumps down from the bench and walks off to enjoy the rest of Her day while the slave stews in Her juices.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , PUSSY CONTROL , HUMILIATION , TOILET FETISH , FACE SITTING
Keywords: tampon sucking , dirty pussy cleaning , pussy slave , pussy cleaner , pussy humiliation , pussy domination , toilet mouth , tampon , pussy sucking , pussy spreading , finger sucking , pussy tasting , pussy worship , pussy superiority , pussy service slave

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 261.24 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Pervert Photographer
« Reply #8272 on: March 29, 2023, 09:42:30 am »
Pervert Photographer

Starring: Trinity
FB1005

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Pervert Photographer
Size: 708.96 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:04, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sexy glamour model Trinity is posing for photographer Jerome, but he is more interested in touching her ass than in taking a nice photograph! Trinity opts to give Jerome a really close look at her ass instead, and pins him to the bed to sit on his face, smothering him beneath her black mesh knickers. Trinity really goes to town on Jeromes face and subjects him to lots of hard fullweight facesitting beneath her. (Duration 31m05s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  trinity,  bedroom,  lingerie,  heels,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 708.96 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The Picnic
« Reply #8273 on: March 29, 2023, 10:48:22 am »
The Picnic

Starring: Gemma
FB1007

General:
Name: FSBITCH_The Picnic
Size: 679.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:48, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Tall amazonian beauty Emma is enjoying a picnic in the pretty English countryside with Robert, but he makes the huge mistake of telling Emma to try eating a healthy apple instead of some crisps. Emma does not appreciate being insulted about her weight, so deides to take out her frustrations - and show Robert just how much she does weigh - by subjecting him to a hard facesitting right there in the public park! Emma looks great as always as she crushes Roberts face beneath her sexy pussy and ass, and takes the opportunity to use him as a human picnic table upon which to eat, drink and smoke cigarettes! (Duration 29m49s)

Keywords:  topless,  dresses and skirts,  summer,  denim,  outdoors,  emma,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 679.53 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Pain in the Ass
« Reply #8274 on: March 29, 2023, 11:49:08 am »
Pain in the Ass

Starring: Belle
FB1006

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Pain in the Ass
Size: 702.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:49, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Belle's lazy boyfriend Danny has been sitting on her iPod and has broken it! There is clearly only one course of action open to sexy Belle - to sit on his face and attempt to break that too! Danny's nose is soon wedged deep between Belle's ample ass cheeks as the buxom babe facesits and smothers him until she is satisfied he has suitably suffered. Belle looks awesome as always as she facesits her boyfriend in her cute black thong. (Duration 30m50s)

Keywords:  belle,  topless,  dresses and skirts,  domestic,  denim,  heels,  thong / g-string.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 702.78 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Gold Orgasm for a Cum Eating Addict
« Reply #8275 on: March 29, 2023, 12:53:24 pm »
Gold Orgasm for a Cum Eating Addict

Starring: Mistress Nataly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Gold Orgasm for a Cum Eating Addict
Size: 486.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 8353 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Nataly enjoys tormenting her house slaves. She masturbates in the shower in front of his slave. With her ??permission, he cum on the shower door and she him to lick his cum as she relieved her bladder on the glass. She loves the power she has over her bitches.

Category: CUM SWALLOWERS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , MASTURBATION , MADE TO CUM , HANDJOBS
Keywords: femdom , female domination , mistress nataly , masturbation , handjob , cumshot , lingerie , velvet , gloves , orgasm , wank , slave , tease and denial , cum swalloers , swallower

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 486.52 MB<<<

Online stachoo

School's out, Lick that!
« Reply #8276 on: March 29, 2023, 02:00:02 pm »
School's out, Lick that!

Starring: Miss Lal

General:
Name: FEMINS_School's out, Lick that!
Size: 252.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:17, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Lal wears her sexy school's uniform and a pair of cheerleader-gone-bad boots for this new hot piece of action. See how she tramples her slave both sides, back and chest, sticking her wood heels in his skin so he ends up wearing a nice set up of red marks. As if he didn't know he's all hers.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , trampling , miss lal , slave training , high heels , shoe , miniskirt , trample

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 252.07 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cock and Balls Pleasure
« Reply #8277 on: March 29, 2023, 03:03:15 pm »
Cock and Balls Pleasure

Starring: Mistress Karen

General:
Name: FEMINS_Cock and Balls Pleasure
Size: 143.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:37, 1969 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Karen climbs up and down the stairway, while his slave has his privates exposed on a stair, and she steps on him each time, flattening his balls under her sexy elegant heels. As he suffers under those sexy heels, the mistress is in full control at any time. He gets lucky at the end with a mature erruption.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , footjobs , mistress karen , feet , barefeet , footjob , wank , wanking , cum , orgasm , humiliation , tease , lingerie , slave training

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 143.79 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Code Inspector Blackmailed
« Reply #8278 on: March 29, 2023, 04:06:12 pm »
Code Inspector Blackmailed

Starring: Goddess Madison

General:
Name: GFD_Code Inspector Blackmailed
Size: 310.24 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:15, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 397 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Madison place of business has several code violations and is at risk. When she leaves the code inspector in her office while she searches for the proper permits, she forgets to put her sexy high heels back on, which she left setting next to her desk. When she returns with the paperwork, she finds the code inspector on his knees on the floor, sniffing her heels with his cock in his hand, jerking it. She takes a seat on her desk and invites him to kiss and lick her perfectly manicured toes and soles before giving him a footjob. After foot milking his cock until he cums all over her beautiful feet, she threatens to tell his boss if he doesnΓÇÖt sign off on her code violations.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: blackmail.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 310.24 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Alexia has a new girlfriend
« Reply #8279 on: March 29, 2023, 05:11:49 pm »
Alexia has a new girlfriend

Starring: Goddess Alexia

General:
Name: GFD_Alexia has a new girlfriend
Size: 44.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 1082 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

You might belong to Goddess Alexia, but she has a new lesbian girlfriend who pleases her and makes her cum in ways you never could. DonΓÇÖt worry, though, she is still going to keep you around, but you will have to abide by her rules. First, you are going to have to wear a chastity device that she holds the only key to, and you will never be getting her pussy again. If you are a good little foot slave, she might let you sit at the end of her bed and lick her and her loverΓÇÖs feet while her sexy new girlfriend licks her pussy. If you do a good job, she may even let you jerk your cock while you watch them, too!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: pov , femdom , high arches , soles , cuckolding

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.86 MB<<<