Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 115187 times)

Online stachoo

DOMINATION RANSOM feat AstroDomina and Giantess Katelyn
« Reply #8220 on: March 25, 2023, 05:02:13 pm »
DOMINATION RANSOM feat AstroDomina and Giantess Katelyn

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_DOMINATION RANSOM feat AstroDomina and Giantess Katelyn
Format: mp4
Size: 509.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:26:40, 2597 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

One of my first cinematic Bondage series now available as one download at a discount!

Part 1:

Scene starts in an empty room with AstroDomina sitting on her victim's lap while she stuffs a bunch of panties in his mouth. As he is gagged and muffled, she enjoys his struggles. "I like this look on you. Now I don't have to listen to your arguments! Hushhhh..." she says. With a devious look on her face, she pulls out the duct tape and tapes his mouth shut. AstroDomina grabs his cellphone and calls the victim's girlfriend. "I have him. You better get that money fast." she follows. After tying him up on the chair, she also decides to tie his dick up. She grabs his dick and drags him into the closet. There, she leaves him, scared and waiting.

Part 2:

AstroDomina storms in the dark closet as the male victim is scared for his life. "Get up!" she says as she grabs him and tugs him by his dick. She goes, "Guess what... I have a surprise for you! You're gonna love it!" She opens the door where she holds the surprise and there she is, the victim's girlfriend named Katelyn with a cleave gag, bound & gagged stripped down in her white satin lingerie. AstroDomina puts her hands on Katelyn's body at every opportunity. She taunts and teases both of them. "Mmmmmphhhh... what?! I can't understand what you're saying! Stop mumbling!" she exclaims.

Part 3:

AstroDomina is prepping Katelyn and her boyfriend for what's about to come next. She is scaring them even more! "After I fuck your boyfriend and you, I'll put you both in my trunk and we'll take a spin around town!" she says enthusiastically. Astro ties Katelyn right next to her staircase, giving her a good view of what's about to happen to her BF next. Astro wears the black strap-on and squirts some of her lube on to it. The boyfriend is mortified on what's about to happen next!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, GAG TALK, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS, STRAP-ON.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, bondage, rope bondage, tape bondage, gag talk, astrodomina, giantess katelyn, strapon, strap-on, bound and gagged, cleave gag

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 509.55 MB<<<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 09:05:09 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Iron Balls Uk 7
« Reply #8221 on: March 25, 2023, 06:02:33 pm »
Iron Balls Uk 7

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Iron Balls Uk 7
Format: wmv
Size: 60.96 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:37, 1099 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 177 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 60.96 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Iron Balls Uk 9
« Reply #8222 on: March 25, 2023, 07:02:49 pm »
Iron Balls Uk 9

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Iron Balls Uk 9
Size: 66.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:45, 998 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 185 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 66.23 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Iron Balls Uk 10
« Reply #8223 on: March 25, 2023, 08:08:26 pm »
Iron Balls Uk 10

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Iron Balls Uk 10
Size: 41.89 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:58, 985 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 185 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.89 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cruel Spurs of Ami
« Reply #8224 on: March 26, 2023, 06:52:16 am »
Cruel Spurs of Ami

General:
Name: CSFEM_Cruel Spurs of Ami
Size: 153.3 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:59, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cruel Spurs of Ami
Princess Ami jumps on any opportunity to be mean to men. She especially loves using them as a horse slave and making them suffer and work to exhaustion. She was in a very cruel mood today and wanted to ride her horse slave with vicious spurs. She kicks and kicks and kicks to make him obey and endure for her.

When he collapses from the agony, she allows him to lick her boots but very quickly she yanks on his reins and mounts up for more cruel riding. She really gives him lots of kicks to inspire him to carry all her weight and give her a ride that pleases her. It's amazing how much Princess Ami enjoys being cruel to her horse slaves.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: princess ami , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Period Pussy Slave
« Reply #8225 on: March 26, 2023, 07:51:52 am »
Period Pussy Slave

General:
Name: CSFEM_Period Pussy Slave
Size: 104.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:45, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Period Pussy Slave
Mistress Kiki believes in receiving daily multiple sessions of oral worship from her slaves. This means that she demands oral worship even if she is having her period. Today is no exception.

She sits on her slave's face and orders him to lick and clean her pussy until she has a huge orgasm right on his face. If you haven't earned your red wings... now is the time to start training and preparing.

Mistress:
Kiki, Mistress

Category: PUSSY EATING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: kiki , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , diva , outdoor , smothering , blonde , human furniture , jean skirt , leather skirt , period play , menstruation

Download:

Online stachoo

I'm Going to Ride Your Face Cowboy
« Reply #8226 on: March 26, 2023, 08:53:03 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_I'm Going to Ride Your Face Cowboy
Size: 105.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:49, 2991 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Mistress T is wearing her black leather chaps and she has only one thing on her mind. To ride the face of a cowboy. Could you be him? Would you be willing to go under the splendor of her ass riding your face?

She teases you mercilessly and gives you a view that will put you right where you want to be. Drowning in her flesh. Don't forget to take off your hat!

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , cuckold , piss , blackmail , caviar , mistress t , pantyhose , pov , point-of-view , nectar , ass worship , face sitting

Download:

Online stachoo

Bad day
« Reply #8227 on: March 26, 2023, 09:57:53 am »
Bad day

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Bad day
Format: mkv
Size: 97.8 MB
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 00:10:40, 1279 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: AAC, N/A, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda and Mistress Lisa planned a series of punishment for their most idiot slave. This is his bad day, because this is the day he gets the more of it. Firstwas the slapping and now he gets some hard whipping. His back is exposed to the two mistresses and they are having fun, it's obvious. They laugh at him and hit him very hard with their whips constantly.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: WHIPPING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 97.8 MB<<<

Online stachoo

A good spanking
« Reply #8228 on: March 26, 2023, 10:56:58 am »
A good spanking

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_A good spanking
Format: mkv
Size: 139.44 MB
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 00:15:01, 1297 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, N/A, 48 Khz

Mistress Mira is clad in white riding trousers, black boots and a very sexy red leather jacket. She is caning her slave who is laying belly down naked on the spankingbench. She doesn't treat him like a fragile thing, she makes him suffer with her hard hits like hell. The slave is crying loud while the punishment lasts and he looks like he almost cry literally like a little .

Category: CANING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 139.44 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Come and enjoy
« Reply #8229 on: March 26, 2023, 11:57:52 am »
Come and enjoy

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Come and enjoy
Size: 226.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:32, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Gitta wants her slave to come while she is massaging his cock with her firm hands. She is as excited as he is, her breathing and her soft and tender wordsare giving away her mood. She feels his pulse under her massaging fingers while she waits for him to explode in her hands. She is wearing black, sking tight clothes. Her slave comes suddenly onto her hands and after he is finished she caresses him giving him painfully sensitive sensation.

Category: HANDJOBS

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 226.15 MB<<<

Online stachoo

I Fuck And Cuck Sucks II
« Reply #8230 on: March 26, 2023, 01:04:46 pm »
I Fuck And Cuck Sucks II

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_I Fuck And Cuck Sucks II
Size: 448.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:09, 3579 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Aurora went to a sex party last night, while Her slave was busy, toiling away while in chains and confined to Her the dungeon. Today, She has him in bondage on his back, with his head in a smother box, which She uses for crotch cleaning, torment, and, of course, orgasms. She waltzes in wearing a sexy black PVC zipper dress, red pumps, and red gloves.

She stands above the slave:

"I had the best time at the play party, slave. I got pounded by eight different guys...something YOU could NEVER do with your little peanut. I let the last couple cum in me, and I haven't showered since I got back from the party because I wanted to bring you a creampie 'doggy bag'. Then you will make me cum, slave"

He starts complaining and whining but She viciously flogs his body to shut him up. Then She sexily pulls up Her skirt and removes Her panties, exposing Her cum-sticky pussy. She then sits down onto his face, buried inside the smother box. He recoils at the strong smell and audibly gags. Grabbing the chair's pump, She starts inflating the pillow under the slave's head, pushing the slave's head up further into Her, fat pussy.

"Suck harder, slave! Tongue fuck me and scrub the walls of my pussy - you're my human douche. Everything that comes out of my pussy belongs in your mouth, slave, and you'd better show gratitude for my generosity"

She grinds back and forth on his face, rubbing the wet sweet folds into his eyes, mouth, and nose. She continues to flog the slave, over and over, making him cry out and lick harder and harder, but it never seems to be enough for Her, She just keeps on whipping him and pushing his face farther into Her luscious pussy. He's so buried in pussy that he's struggling just to breathe because his mouth is full of Her labia and pussy juice, and his nose is buried in Her sweet asshole.

Finally, She seems satisfied with his cleaning job and tells him She wants to cum. Criticizing his performance, She excoriates him to tongue fuck Her pussy, pumping his wet tongue in and out like a piston. This gets Her excited enough to get close to cumming, so She frantically starts telling him:

"Lick my fucking clit! Suck it...faster....no, not that fast...good, ah, ah, ahhhhhh"

She cums on his face, but doesn't seem too happy with his enthusiasm or technique. But She did promise him some relief from his chastity, so while his head and wrists are still locked in the smother chair, She gets up and sits down by his feet. Taking the key from around Her neck, She pretends to swallow it, which causes the slave to scream in fright. But She just giggles and takes the chastity off of him. Holding it up, She tells him:

"You made me cum, but it took you all fucking day, slave. So you can have your chastity off, but you don't get to cum yet. You will marinate in my pussy juices all over your face tonight. In the morning, I will require another orgasm and this one better make my toes curl and take less than 10 minutes or you will be locked back in the cage for another month"

"Yes Mistress" - is all he can say is She walks out the door, leaving him to stew in Her fragrant juices all night.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, PUSSY CONTROL, SMOTHER, PUSSY EATING, CREAMPIE.
Keywords: smother box, facesitting, pussy slave, pussy domination, pussy smothering, pussy worship, pussy eating, pussy licking, pussy cleaning, fat pussy, pussy juice, flogging, chastity cage, creampie eating, cream pie cleanup.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 448.04 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Making Jerry Become Cock Whore Gigi
« Reply #8231 on: March 26, 2023, 02:05:08 pm »
Making Jerry Become Cock Whore Gigi

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Making Jerry Become Cock Whore Gigi
Size: 278.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:03, 3802 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Miss Ravyn Alexa and Teen Queen Mistress Destiny have captured, enslaved and sissified a local perv who has been seen peeking in young girls windows while stroking himself and catcalling young girls on their way to school. Little did the creep know that one of those girls was Mistress Destiny's little step-sister, who told him off and told him what was going to happen to him, while he told Her what he wanted to do to Her with his pathetic cock.

Jerry, now known as 'Gigi the Cock Whore" has been kept in a pink puppy cage and in sensory deprivation, dressed as a sissy whore and trained to be a slut, sucking cock and taking cock up the ass-two at a time even- to earn money for his cruel Mistress pimps. Miss Ravyn lets the pathetic wimp out of 'her' cage, leading Her out on a leash. Ravyn and Destiny are resplendent in sexy, skimpy latex outfits and general's caps; but wielding huge strap-on cocks, while the sissy is dressed in slutty nylons, heels and a bob wig.

"Get your whore ass onto the horse. We're gonna prime up your whore mouth and turn that ass into a super-highway sissy-pussy, you lucky little minx!"

Miss Ravyn tells the slut, as She whips her ass over and over, Mistress Destiny starts making Her worship Her cock. The bitch takes it down her throat easily making the two Dommes exclaim that she's not the virgin She claims to be. Miss Ravyn takes a turn at shoving Her cock into the sissy's mouth, getting it balls deep and then starting a rhythm back and forth, fucking the bitch's whore mouth like a piston.

Then She gets behind Her and Mistress Destiny in front again, telling the sissy:

"Since you have two holes - a whore mouth that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch - and your sweet, not-so-tight sissy pussy. Well, I know sissies aren't too bright, so I'll break it down for you, cunt: that's twice as much money that you will earn, and turn over to us so We can finance your further feminization and making you a better whore and cum dump. Now open those holes, bitch!"

They start plowing into the sissy with abandon, and now the sissy really starts getting into it, groaning and pushing back onto the cock going in her pussy and going after the one in her mouth like a starving mutt with a bone. Finally, after fucking the bitch raw, and extracting multiple promises they recorded to use as blackmail later, they leave the bitch to recover and then get prettied up to go out for the night and start making that dollar.

Category: FEMINIZATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, DILDO SUCKING, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, PEGGING, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: sissy pussy, sissy training, feminizaiton, sissification, sissification, caging, whpping, begging, womanhood, cock sucking, strap-on, sissy fuck toy, glory hole sissy, sissy whore.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 278.64 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Foot Pig Training
« Reply #8232 on: March 26, 2023, 03:09:48 pm »
Foot Pig Training

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Foot Pig Training
Size: 292.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:15, 3558 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Teen Queen Violet Viper has is conducting an interview for a new foot pig, and is lounging in Her dungeon on a divan, waiting for him to arrive. He arrives at exactly the appointed time, knocking on the door. Violet is sexily dressed in a black teddy underneath a sexy red silk bathrobe that She has hanging open, but She is wearing a pair of black, thigh-high stilletto boots. She tells him to enter, and as soon as he opens the door She orders him:

"EYES DOWN, ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES IN MY PRESENCE, SLAVE"

She commands the him and he quickly complies, cowering on his knees before Her, in fear of displeasing Her he puts his head on the floor and cowers in front of her, just mumbling a quiet:

"yes goddess"

She immediately puts a collar and cuffs on the pig, while he keeps his eyes downcast, terrified of displeasing his Goddess. She snaps at him:

"Unzip my fucking boots slave....slowly carefully slave, you pinch my superior skin it's your ASS...every single move You make is being evaluated. So do it well, bitch. Don't let my foot touch the floor, slave!"

"yes goddess"

He carefully unzips the thigh high, black, patent leather stiletto heels that She's been walking around in all day. But She wanted to wait for the pig to get there so he could enjoy the fresh smell of Her foot sweat, and to get a foot massage and put the pig through his paces. She snaps the leash on him while he unzips the boot. She immediately orders the pig to start massaging, which he does, furiously. She tells him:

"Smell them slave...do you know how fucking privileged a pig like you is to even be in my presence? Do you know how long the line is to worship my perfection? You should thank me for these punishments, slave."

Of course he does. She keeps the tension on the leash, making him sniff, kiss, and lick Her sweaty feet. She describes everything She wants him to do:

"Smell them slave? What do they smell like?"

"They smell like heaven, Goddess"

When he hesitates for even a second, She savagely flogs him on his back, criss-crossing him with a series of harsh flogs. But to the slave's credit, he keeps licking and sucking, while She keeps pulling on the leash. She keeps constant pressure on the slave, making him lick them up and down like a lollipop. He's trying quite hard and doing a good job, so She softens Her tone into a sing-song, voice:

"That's a good little piggy! Let's see if my little piggy can deep throat my foot....OPEN..."

He opens his mouth quite wide, and She crams Her foot into it, Her size 9 feet filing up his mouth and Her toes tickling his tonsils. She starts dipping Her toes in, faster and faster, deeper and deeper:

"That's a good piggy! Take my foot DEEP-IT'S WHAT YOUR PIG THROAT WAS MADE FOR. Oh, look at the little piggy, is it getting my pretty foot wet? Is the piggy turning red and gagging? That's a good piggy, gag on my foot"

She then feels like it's not getting as deep as She wants so She orders the slave to lie on his back. She stand up, towering above the slave at 5'9 in stocking feet, looking down at him from Her long, tanned legs that are a little bruised from surfing.

She keeps pulling on the leash, to Her feet farther down his gullet and when he tries to hold Her foot, She becomes enraged, wildly flogging him and screeching at his cowering form:

"How dare you put your grubby paws on my feet without permission slave! Get your filthy hands off me or you'll lose some skin!"

Apparently not satisfied with the brutality of the flogger, She leans over and grabs a long, thin black riding whip and start tattooing the slave with it. This causes his hands to fall away, leaving his mouth and throat at Her mercy and She jams Her foot farther down his throat in the process. When he doesn't get Her foot far enough down and gags She punishes him by cropping his neck and cheek.

Finally, to close it out, She sits back down on the sofa, winded from beating the hapless slave, and plants both feet over his face in triumph, cutting off his air while he beings to struggle and the clips fades out.

Category: FOOT GAGGING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING.
Keywords: foot slave, foot worship, foot smother, foot domination, foot smothering, foot smelling, foot licking, foot sucking, foot throat fucking, toe sucking, toe jam eating, foot sweat licking, foot dirty licking, sweaty foot cleaning, female body fluid worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 292.2 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Book Ends
« Reply #8233 on: March 26, 2023, 04:10:15 pm »
Book Ends

Starring: Becky
FB1002

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Book Ends
Size: 727.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:53, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lazy househusband Symon has sent Becky out to get him some books - but she returns with the wrong ones... Symon expects Becky to pop straight back out again to change the books - but Becky has other ideas and decides to sit on Symons face, put her feet up and have a cup of tea instead! Symon is pinned beneath Becky for the next 30 minutes, made to be her human chair whilst she takes a well deserved rest! (Duration 31m53s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  becky,  bedroom,  barefoot,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 727.86 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Naughty Girls
« Reply #8234 on: March 26, 2023, 05:14:02 pm »
Naughty Girls

Starring: Claire and Dawn
FB1003

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Naughty Girls
Size: 370.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:46, 1500 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Naughty students Claire and Dawn pay their teacher Jerome a visit after school to talk to him about their low grades and how to improve them. The flirty girls flash their knickers at Jerome but he will not change his mind about the grades, so the girls decide to sit on his face and smother him under their white cotton knickers to persuade him! Jerome spends the next half hour being facesat and smothered beneath the sexy schoolgirls as they give him sexy verbal until he agrees to give them any grade they like! (Duration 31m47s)

Keywords:  claire,  2 or more sitters,  school,  dresses and skirts,  heels,  uniform,  panties,  dawn / fetish doll.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 370.42 MB<<<

Online stachoo

You're Gonna Get Sat On
« Reply #8235 on: March 26, 2023, 06:16:05 pm »
You're Gonna Get Sat On

Starring: Nikki
FB1004

General:
Name: FSBITCH_You're Gonna Get Sat On
Size: 716.12 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:24, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki and Ray get back from the restaurant and Nikki is not impressed - Ray has embarrassed her in front of her boss with his disgusting behaviour. Nikki gives Ray an ultimatum - make it up to her by letting her sit hard on his face, or he's out the door! Ray soon finds himself beneath Nikki's silky pink thong, with his nose squashed firmly between her buttocks! Nikki does not forgive easily, and this is going to be a hard lesson for Rays face as it is crushed into Nikkis pussy and ass without mercy! (Duration 31m25s)

Keywords:  stockings,  topless,  bedroom,  heels,  thong / g-string,  nikki.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 716.12 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Hard Punishment over her Spanking Horse
« Reply #8236 on: March 26, 2023, 07:14:34 pm »
Hard Punishment over her Spanking Horse

Starring: Mistress Nataly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Hard Punishment over her Spanking Horse
Size: 193.36 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:19, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Nataly has a slave in need of punishment, and that is exactly what she dishes out to him. She coldly tells him that she has laid out several paddles and is going to beat his ass until his skin is raw. He tries as best he can to take the pain, but soon enough is screaming out with each stroke.

Category: SPANKING F/M
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , FETISH , CORPORAL BDSM
Keywords: femdom , female domination , spanking , mistress nataly , humiliation , latex , tits , high heels , black boots , ass , pain , slave training , corporal punishment

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 193.36 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Tongue Scores a Perfect Pedicure
« Reply #8237 on: March 26, 2023, 08:17:32 pm »
Tongue Scores a Perfect Pedicure

Starring: Mistress Emily

General:
Name: FEMINS_Tongue Scores a Perfect Pedicure
Size: 220.75 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:15, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mistress Emily can be very girly at times and demand their slaves to take good care of her stunning appearance in the most unusual ways. See how she's treated to a tongue assisted pedicure from one of her slaves that first cleans her high heels clean and then does the same to her barefeet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , foot worship , mistress emily , foot fetish , foot domination , licking , black pumps , high heels , shoejob , shoes , adoration , slave training , barefoot , feet

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 220.75 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Asshole Cleaner for my Debut
« Reply #8238 on: March 26, 2023, 09:21:40 pm »
Asshole Cleaner for my Debut

Starring: Mistress Jacqueline

General:
Name: FEMINS_Asshole Cleaner for my Debut
Size: 195.55 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:25, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mistress Jacqueline loves having her ass licked so she enjoys herself why being lazy. She really enjoys herself. She softy whimpers from the slaves tongue lashing her ass. Great Goddess ass worship! Jacqueline's ass looks amazing in this video arched up high for a proper licking.

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: ASS LICKING
Keywords: femdom , female domination , ass worship , mistress jacqueline , facesitting , face sitting , smother , smothering , lingerie , asshole , butthole , licking , black , kiss ass , humiliation

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 195.55 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Principal Caught Spying
« Reply #8239 on: March 27, 2023, 06:31:16 am »
Principal Caught Spying

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_Principal Caught Spying
Size: 100.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:51, 994 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna is a hot teacher and has been staying late at the office often because she is up for a promotion. When she's running late for outing with friends, she decides to change clothes in her classroom to save time since everyone has long since gone, or so she thinks... When she catches the principal spying on her as she undresses, she decides to use the situation to her advantage. She teases him with her sexy bare feet as she sits on the desk in her bra and panties before giving him a hot foot job in her classroom. After foot milking his cock, making him cum all over her sexy feet, she threatens to report him if he doesn't give her a raise and the promotion.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 100.91 MB<<<