Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 116509 times)

Online stachoo

Cat's Cock Toy
« Reply #3760 on: May 24, 2022, 12:24:20 pm »
Cat's Cock Toy

General:
Name: VAR_Cat's Cock Toy
Format: mp4
Size: 209.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:34, 5049 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cat's Cock Toy

Today I have my slave laid naked on his back ready to take a bit of slap and tickle around his cock and balls, but while i'm tugging on the string I have tied around his cock he yelps in pain has I pull tight around his cock piercing. I have him then show me this piercing has I drive my boot heels deep into his ball to create my own kind of piercing, I finish with a few kicks to his testicals and a spit to the face for good measure.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, COCK TEASE, BOOT DOMINATION, DICK SLAPPING, COSPLAY.
Keywords: mistress, goddess, thigh high boots, high heels, gloves, catwoman.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Heels of Heaven
« Reply #3761 on: May 24, 2022, 01:26:58 pm »
Heels of Heaven

General:
Name: VAR_Heels of Heaven
Size: 235.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:16, 5037 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Heels of Heaven

I am in my leathers and armed with my heels and I have my slave laid out in position ready to take the wicked weight of my heels while piercing deep into his naked skin, cock and balls. I just love walking all over weak willed men and subjecting them to pain for my own sadistic pleasure..

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, BALL ABUSE, LEATHER.
Keywords: mistress, goddess, domination, hand crush, ball crush, leather goddess.

Download:

Online stachoo

Police Pins
« Reply #3762 on: May 24, 2022, 02:30:19 pm »
Police Pins

General:
Name: VAR_Police Pins
Size: 291.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:48, 5021 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Police Pins

This prisoner as been summoned into the room for interrogation in regards to unusual activity going on in his cell at night. I question him about the sorts of things he might have been getting upto considering I think he's a little rent boy and a cock sucker. He denies everything of course so I take a different course of action by forcing him to strip while tying a rope around his cock. I then take out my pin collection and slowly insert them into his penis until he decides to talk..   

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, INTERROGATION, PRISON PLAY, UNIFORMS, SMOKING.
Keywords: officer, police, mistress, goddess, needles, pins, cock abuse, verbal abuse, humiliation.

Download:

Online stachoo

Worship Us
« Reply #3763 on: May 24, 2022, 03:39:01 pm »
Worship Us

General:
Name: AMG_WorshipUs_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 758.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:40, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Worship Us!

Goddess No and Princess Mia got together to show off their slave abuse skills. Mia is aggressive, gagging Her fat slave on Her slender foot. Goddess No takes the slower, methodical approach, wearing Her slave down over time, forcing one toe into its mouth at a time. The whole time they text on their phones, knowing the slaves are there, but hardly caring.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING, HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION.
Keywords: ballbusting, femdom, feet, female domination, femdom, fetish, foot, heels, humiliation, shoe worship, slave, facial abuse, stockings, worship, facial abuse.

Download:

Online stachoo

Portable Toiileet Chauffeur
« Reply #3764 on: May 24, 2022, 04:46:41 pm »
Portable Toiileet Chauffeur

General:
Name: AMG_PortableToilet_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 646.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:38, 7767 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Our Portable Toilet

I have a special surprise for you, "slave". You say you want to be My "slave"- do you even know what that MEANS?? That means you have to do WHATEVER I SAY at the SNAP OF MY FINGERS. It means I can USE YOU FOR WHATEVER I WANT. And I can DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU! Oh, and did I mention it also means I can take as much MONEY from you as I want too?? You ARE My SLAVE, right? So that means that everything that belongs to YOU is MINE now. So if you REALLY want that, do you want to guess what I am going to use you for? Here is your first COMMAND as a slave to famous ASH HOLLYWOOD...(do you even realize how LUCKY you are to be MY slave??)
I am going to show you off and DEGRADE you in front of all my friends. (That's right- My hot, completely VANILLA, club-going girlfriends that don't know anything about "femdom" . They will just think you are some pathetic FUCKTARD that lets me use you for whatever I want. They don't know that this actually turns you on and they will DESPISE you for being so pathetic.) I already told them that we will be using "some loser" as our personal chauffeur for the evening. And that you will be working for Me for free because you are a total LOSER. You will be renting a very nice SUV with tinted windows for Our girls nite out- at YOUR expense.
And the best part? You know how LOOONG the lines for the ladies rooms can get at these clubs, right? Well I told my friends that instead of waiting in line they can just text YOU, and you will pull the car up near the front of the club, and when they climb in the backseat, you will be waiting there with your head between the seats, face UP and mouth OPEN for them to use as their toilet!!
They couldn't believe that you are THAT fucking pathetic! But they were TOTALLY down for it! Anything to skip that fucking line! Hell, they thought it was HILARIOUS that they could just P1SS down some fucking loser's THROAT whenever they felt like it all night! (Who knows, they may come out 2 at a time like girls usually do? LOL!) I may even just invite any random hot girl I meet in the club to skip that line and come out to use YOU instead! Hmmm...maybe I'll even invite some hot GUYS out to use you just to HUMILIATE you even MORE! LOL! (You SAID you want to be My SLAVE, right???)
Oh, and I didn't even tell you the BEST part! (This TOTALLY "sold" My friends on this idea!) Every time Me or one of GFs comes out to use you, you need to PAY US for the PRIVILEGE of having Us p1ss down your throat! You wanna know how MUCH? You will have to download the clip to find out, loser! Let's just say you will need ot bring a LOT of cash...and maybe make a few trips to the ATM throughout the night! LOL!!

-Miss Ash

-PS: As if all that wasn't bad enough, I am going to do something even WORSE to you! I am going to make SURE that no matter how many people USE you throughout the nite or how late we stay out, that you will NOT be able to relieve YOURSELF! LOL! You need to watch the clip to find out how I'm gonna do that to you, but lets just say it involves a chastity tube and a lot of duct tape! Oh, it is going to be SO entertaining when all of Us come out at the end of the nite to watch you squirm and get on your knees and GROVEL and BEG me in front of my friends to "release" you so you can let all of OUR waste flow out of you! By then we will all be Tipsyk as fuck and laughing our asses off at you! HAHAHA!!!

Category: TOILET FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: toilet humiliation, human furniture, financial domination, toilet slavery, female domination.

Download:

Online stachoo

Boner Boy pt 1 whipped
« Reply #3765 on: May 24, 2022, 05:55:51 pm »
Boner Boy pt 1 whipped

General:
Name: AMG_BonerBoyGetsBEATEN-POV-Part1-Whipping_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Size: 453.3 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:28, 7752 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Boner-Boy Gets Beaten POV

This is from one of Our American Mean Girl clips called "Boner-Boy Gets Beaten" where We put a slave through a tryout to see what it can take- and We strap a "slave-cam" on its head so YOU can see what IT sees while We are beating it! (Lucky for you I guess you won't feel the PAIN that it does! LOL)
Just a warning, you hear it whimpering throughout - just like YOU probably would - as the whips crack down on it and you also see Our cameragirl and the lights coming into the shot, as that is what the slave's head is facing for some of it. It's very realistic action and if you slaves like this "slave-cam" footage, We will shoot more of it. It's easy to strap a camera onto a slave's head. LOL.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: pov, foot fetish, corporal punishment, female domination, whipping.

Download:

Online stachoo

Let's Get This Party Started
« Reply #3766 on: May 24, 2022, 07:02:22 pm »
Let's Get This Party Started

Starring: Sarah Jessica & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1255-Let's Get This Party Started
Size: 204.18 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:17:31, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sarah Jessica and Nikki are getting pestered by a loser at a house party, so they kick the out of his balls! They don't hold back at all and really make his balls red and sore as they bust him in all the ways they can think of until he finally learns his lesson and leaves them alone!

Published Thursday 12th of January 2017
Keywords:  kicking,  dresses and skirts,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  trampling,  boots,  slapping,  humiliating,  nikki,  2 or more ballbusters,  domestic,  other girls.
Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Online stachoo

100% Freshly Squeezed Balls
« Reply #3767 on: May 24, 2022, 08:03:01 pm »
100% Freshly Squeezed Balls

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1256-100% Freshly Squeezed Balls
Size: 63.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:29, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki demonstrates the power of a good ball squeeze as she sadistically crushes her victim's testicles in her hands for the entire duration of this clip!

Published Thursday 19th of January 2017
Keywords:  squeezing,  heels,  nikki,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings,  pvc & fetish.

Download:

Online stachoo

Me Time
« Reply #3768 on: May 24, 2022, 09:04:22 pm »
Me Time

Starring: Cate

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1257-Me Time
Size: 458.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:33, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cate catches Matthew jerking off spying on her while she's wanking, so she smashes up his balls to make sure he won't be jerking over her again in a hurry!

Published Thursday 26th of January 2017
Keywords:  kicking,  lingerie,  punching,  squeezing,  barefoot,  trampling,  bedroom,  domestic,  cate.

Download:

Online stachoo

WE Love Ass Worship 2
« Reply #3769 on: May 25, 2022, 05:31:29 am »
WE Love Ass Worship 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-we-love-ass-worship-p02-f
Size: 105.97 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:49, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

WE Love Ass Worship 2
This scene opens with Mistress Roxy and Mistress Riley in forward position on their slaves faces. Great close-up action as the slaves clean their assholes with their tongues. Riley's SUPER BIG ASS all but consumes the slaves head and while he is wanting for air all she is concerned about is how deep is his tongue up her hole.

Roxy spreads her ass cheeks so you can see her 'glory' hole and also the slave attending to it with his tongue. Such eager ass lickers, could you do as well? Near the end of this clip the Girls decide to have a face-crush contest. Fun! Who's ass will rule in the ass-crushing department? It produces some very interesting results.

Mistress:
Riley, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS SNIFFING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: riley , roxy , face sitting , dungeon

Download:

Online stachoo

Bro Get Me Off
« Reply #3770 on: May 25, 2022, 06:32:24 am »
Bro Get Me Off

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-bro-get-me-off
Size: 89.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:05, 2990 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Bro Get Me Off
Ariel tells her brother that she wants him to fuck her. He gets excited about it until Ariel presents a dildo that he has to hold in his mouth. She lubes it up and orders him to get her off. Naturally he complains because there's absolutely nothing in it for him... but Ariel reminds him that she will tell their parents about their sordid affair if he doesn't obey.

The poor lad dutifully obeys and starts to fuck Ariel with the dildo. Ariel starts to really enjoy the royal treatment and she becomes outrageously horny. She starts to have an orgasm but her brother is starting to mess up and not do it right. So she grabs his hair and really pounds his face with her pussy until she has a huge, beautiful climax. After all this hot action, all he gets is a pat on the head.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: KINK
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , DILDO FUCKING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: ariel black , step-mommy , step-mother , age play , step-son , step-brother , pussy eating

Download:

Online stachoo

Desperate for a Job
« Reply #3771 on: May 25, 2022, 07:33:30 am »
Desperate for a Job

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-desperate-for-a-job
Size: 228.31 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:23, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Desperate for a Job
Mistress T is the boss Lady of a shipping company and is conducting interviews for a new employee to work in the warehouse slugging freight. She summons the next hopeful candidate and begins the interview. ""Would have have a problem working for a Female boss?"" she asks him. ""No Maam,"" he replies. ""I really need this job and will work for anyone who signs my pay check."" Mistress T sees his desperation as a perfect opportunity to test his willingness to submit to Female authority. ""Well let's see how badly you want this job,"" she responds. She orders him to his knees and commands him to starts kissing her beautiful boots. He is initially shocked at her request but she yells,

""Do you want this job or NOT!"" He quickly gets on his knees and starts kissing her boots. He will do anything to get this job. His wife is on the verge of leaving him because he is so broke. Then Mistress T orders him to lick the soles of her boots. She tells him that he will be required to clean her foot wear with his tongue every day. The embarrassed interviewee dutifully licks her boots and sucks her heels as she commands it. Next, Mistress T orders him to remove her boots and she pushes her fragrant stockinged feet into his face. He must now sniff and worship her feet while they still hold all the pungent fragrance from spending hours in her boots. He does as he has been commanded. Getting this job is all that's on his mind.

Mistress T LOVES the power she has over him and takes it another step further. She orders him to remove her stockings and worship her bare soles. She makes him sniff and lick her pretty little size 4 feet until she ends the interview process by making him kiss her ass. It's not clear whether she has decided to give him the job yet. We think she is going to have a lot of fun humiliating and degrading him for quite awhile. Wouldn't you love to have a boss like Mistress T?

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: sweat , mistress t , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , kenny

Download:

Online stachoo

School Girls From Hell 2 - Pegged Bitch - Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves
« Reply #3772 on: May 25, 2022, 08:33:47 am »
School Girls From Hell 2 - Pegged Bitch

Starring: Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_School Girls From Hell 2 - Pegged Bitch
Size: 524.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves decide this bitch is opened up from the fucking machine and ready to take a good pounding from them. The girls are naked, and their tight young bodies make the young boy Steve even more weak. He listens to what they demand, and bends over taking their cocks in both his holes. Kenzie slaps him across the face with her big black cock, and is a real bitch as she demands him to suck her off. Evelin just canΓÇÖt stop smiling, loving how deep she can get her cock into his slut hole. Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves
Tags: Face Slapping, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Slut Training, Strap-on, Tease and Denial

Download:

Online stachoo

Entertainment For Two Sadists - Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
« Reply #3773 on: May 25, 2022, 09:37:58 am »
Entertainment For Two Sadists

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Entertainment For Two Sadists
Size: 696.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:02, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

"We need some entertainment" Goddess Kendra says. Goddess Brianna calls over the bitch boy from the corner and they decide they will be very entertained hooking him up to the fucking machine and stretching both of his holes. They shove their fingers in his mouth and see how much it will stretch. "You're holes belong to us, bitch!" Kendra says. "Let's break him in!" says Goddess Brianna. The bossy and demanding women hook him up to the fucking machine and stretch his pathetic mouth and pussy for them. Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Tags: Dildo Play, Female Domination, Femdom, fuck machine, Humiliation, pegging, Strap-on

Download:

Online stachoo

School Girls From Hell 2 - Caned - Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves
« Reply #3774 on: May 25, 2022, 10:45:56 am »
School Girls From Hell 2 - Caned

Starring: Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_School Girls From Hell 2 - Caned
Size: 794.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:09, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they havenΓÇÖt finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more. Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves
Tags: Boot Fetish, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom

Download:

Online stachoo

Aileen Taylor - Her first face sitting
« Reply #3775 on: May 25, 2022, 11:54:22 am »
Aileen Taylor - Her first face sitting

Starring: Mistress Aileen Taylor

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-aileen-taylor-01-hd
Size: 156.63 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:20, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Today Aileen Taylor has her first face sitting. On the internet she learnt about this dominant erotic play, and of course a lady like her wants to try it. She has quickly found a slave object which she can use for testing. She quickly enjoys it and wants the slave to smell her ass. And she intends to prolong the experience as much as possible!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 08:17:03 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Face sitting game - Marina wants to sit
« Reply #3776 on: May 25, 2022, 12:54:54 pm »
Face sitting game - Marina wants to sit

Starring: Brat facesitting girl Marina

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-marina-02-hd
Size: 192.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:28, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Will he be ready for a face sitting game with Marina? Marina wants to sit down and take away his breath ? literally, so that he can't breathe anymore. Sometimes she allows him to breathe, but only for a bit. After all, he has to serve as her sitting cushion for quite a while ? Marina wants to enjoy her face sitting slave for quite a long while!

Download:

Online stachoo

Tested as a living seat
« Reply #3777 on: May 25, 2022, 01:58:26 pm »
Tested as a living seat

Starring: Mistress Leana

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-leana-03-hd
Size: 171.03 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:45, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Today mistress Leana is testing her living seat. Will he be sufficient as a piece of furniture? She is testing different positions. For Leana men are good for nothing except to be used as a servant. Again and again she is pressing down with her ass on his face, taking his breath away - literally! -, and the only air he is allowed to breathe is her ass smell!

Download:

Online stachoo

Enslaved Sissy Doormat
« Reply #3778 on: May 25, 2022, 02:59:19 pm »
Enslaved Sissy Doormat

Starring: Mackenzie Moss

General:
Name: FE_Enslaved Sissy Doormat
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:35, 10075 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

Men just don't understand what it means to be a woman wearing heels all day and wanting nothing more than to have their feet pampered upon arriving home. Mistress Mackenzie shows her sissy exactly how it feels to be a woman as she makes the bitch put on a pair and prance around like the slut he is. All sissies need to have their mouth filled as Mistress Mackenzie makes her bitch open wide for her sore feet to be shoved inside. She needs them fully pampered after a long day and no better way than a sissy's tongue to get the job done. His chastity cage begins to leak constantly once the heels get put on as he is now fully aware that his life as a man is over.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, CHASTITY, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: mackenzie moss.

Download:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 08:16:16 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Ripe for Milking
« Reply #3779 on: May 25, 2022, 03:59:55 pm »
Ripe for Milking

Starring: Maya Kendrick

General:
Name: FE_Ripe for Milking
Size: 1.2 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:53, 10078 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Maya Kendrick's slave has balls that are about to burst from being denied the pleasure of orgasm the past 30 days. They are so ripe they have turned a lovely shade of purple to which they can be denied no longer. He is tied down nice and tight with an anal hook shoved deep in his ass and his cock pulled back between her legs so she can milk him like a cow. Mistress Maya doesn't just let her slave cum at any time as she makes sure to prolong it as much as possible keeping him on the edge of orgasm. He better give a huge load of cum or Mistress Maya will know he has cheated during his month of denial. When she finally allows him the satisfaction of releasing all that cum from his ripe balls his load is bigger than ever proving he has been an obedient bitch. No cum ever goes to waste as she makes him lick it all up knowing how much he hates the taste of his own cum.

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, CBT.
Keywords: maya kendrick.

Download:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 08:16:14 pm by stachoo »