Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 120093 times)

Online stachoo

Louboutin Pigalle Follies Shoejob
« Reply #3720 on: May 21, 2022, 04:26:27 pm »
Louboutin Pigalle Follies Shoejob

General:
Name: VAR_Louboutin Pigalle Follies Shoejob
Format: mp4
Size: 230.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:51, 3452 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 175 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Louboutin So Kate Shoejob
« Reply #3721 on: May 21, 2022, 05:32:43 pm »
Louboutin So Kate Shoejob

General:
Name: VAR_Louboutin So Kate Shoejob
Size: 905.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:28, 11970 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 102 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Angel Fang tramples on a toilet mummy
« Reply #3722 on: May 21, 2022, 06:40:51 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Angel Fang tramples on a toilet mummy
Size: 455.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:48, 5121 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 249 Kbps, 44 Khz

Angel Fang thinks the mummy slave lies there is just like a carpet.
And it's cock and balls are unwrapped, it's such a hilarious scene.
Therefore, she wants to play an interesting game with mummy!
She wears the black stocking, using her feet to play it.
The cock becomes bigger and harder. the mummy keeps screaming!
She sits on its head and chest doing foot job to tease the mummy's rediculous reacts.
She also uses it as a toilet. it can't move totally, it has no choice but to swallow all the drops.
Finally, she put on her high heels to trample on the mummy, including the cock and balls!
The mummy wants to struggle but apparently he can't escape from the tight tapes.......

Category: MUMMIFICATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FOOTJOBS, TRAMPLING, TOILET SLAVERY, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS.
Keywords: asian, cbt, fang, femdom, goddess, high heel, kick, mistress, princess, trample, human toilet, foot play.

Download:

Online stachoo

Clinical play - CBT by two Angels
« Reply #3723 on: May 21, 2022, 07:50:33 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Clinical play - CBT by two Angels
Size: 480.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:49, 5085 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

A man goes to see a doctor for erectile dysfunction problems.
In the beginning, Doc. Fang ties him on a chair and uses electrotherapy to stimulate his penis to test his sexual reaction.
Because he screams out loud, the nurse uses her hands to cover his mouth to keep him quiet.
The second examine is using hot wax to drop his penis.
Doc. Fang found that this patient can erection only under a masochism situation.
Doc. Fang steps on his penis with her high heels to simulate a BDSM situation.
However, he is too noisy, she slaps on his face to punish him.
He is impotence again, so  Doc. Fang decides to put him to another treatment rack and gags his mouth to do other tests.
Doc. Fang uses horse crop to whip his penis to give him high strength treatment. She beats him harder and harder.
Nurse Violet uses a vibrator to stimulate his penis as well.
Finally, this poor man is diagnosed with ED and has masochism tendency.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMDOM, ROLE PLAY, ELECTRIC PLAY, COSPLAY, WHIPPING.
Keywords: asian, cbt, fang, femdom, goddess, high heel, mistress, princess, violet, whipping, gag, slapping.

Download:

Online stachoo

Clothespins whipping game
« Reply #3724 on: May 21, 2022, 08:57:35 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Clothespins whipping game
Size: 287.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:32, 5115 Kbps, 1920x1080, 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Angel Violet wants to play a game with her slave today.
She wants to try to use a flogger to whip off clothespins that pinched his body.
First of all, she uses clothespins to pinch his nipples, balls, and cock.
Then she starts having some fun!
Angel Violet whips so hard to try to make it. But it's kinda tricky to whip all the clothespins.
Therefore, she kicks out at his body with her high heels to get rid of those clothespins.
Even her heels hurt his balls, she still keeps her game on.
After those clothespins are pulled off, naughty Angel Violet asks her slave to play this painful game again!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, CLOTHESPINS, FLOGGING, FEMDOM, KICKING.
Keywords: asian, cbt, femdom, goddess, high heel, kick, mistress, princess, violet, whipping, flogging, nipple play.

Download:

Online stachoo

Kicking and destroying
« Reply #3725 on: May 22, 2022, 05:32:31 am »
Kicking and destroying

General:
Name: VAR_Kicking and destroying
Size: 310.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:08, 5112 Kbps, 1920x1080, 60.000 fps

Kicking and destroying

Angel Mo wears her sexy patent high heel boots to play with her bitch.
She just wants to destroy his cock and balls today.
She kicks his cock and balls ruthlessly. Even seeing red flow comes out, she doesnΓÇÖt stop her movement!
The pathetic bitch seems so degrading and hopeless in front of an Angel.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, ASIAN GODDESS, CBT.
Keywords: ballbusting, hard kick, sexy boots.

Download:

Online stachoo

First My Nails, Then My Heels
« Reply #3726 on: May 22, 2022, 06:36:16 am »

General:
Name: VAR_First My Nails, Then My Heels
Size: 280.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:35, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 144 Kbps, 44 Khz

TashaBlack

Mesmerized by my long, silvery nails you've become weak and defenseless. Strapped into my interrogation table I can both tease and torment you, depending on how you answer my questions. My most brutal interrogation scene yet, watch while I kick, trample, and tease you into submission.

Published Dec 15, 2019

CBT Fantasy, Nails Fetish
Ball Kicking, CBT Fantasy, CBT Instruction, Cock Kicking, Cock Trample, High Heel Trample Fetish, Kicking Fetish, Long Nails, Nails Fetish, Trampling Fantasy,

Download:

Online stachoo

Stomping Punishment for Cheating Boyfriend
« Reply #3727 on: May 22, 2022, 07:43:24 am »
Stomping Punishment for Cheating Boyfriend

General:
Name: VAR_Stomping Punishment for Cheating Boyfriend
Size: 433.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:24, 6997 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Say Channing Tatums Hot!
« Reply #3728 on: May 22, 2022, 08:48:40 am »
Say Channing Tatums Hot!

General:
Name: AMG_ChaningTatumsHot_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 494.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 11988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Say Channing Tatums Hot!

Goddess Raven loves hanging out at Mean Girl Manor and using the slaves. She actually got so turned on beating on the slaves that she took one in the other room after filming and used it's face as a seat while she watched TV- making it lick her asshole the entire time. She was watching a movie with Channing Tatum in it cuz she thinks he's hot and LOVED the feeling of having a slave's tongue in her ass while she could completely ignore it and WATCH hot Channing Tatum on the screen in front of her! She even beats the slaves balls with a riding crop occasionally to "motivate" it to get its tongue in her asshole even DEEPER for her... Then she inserts a vibrator into her wet pussy to REALLY maximize HER pleasure while she watches her movie...
Oh, and to humiliate the slave even more and remind it that it means absolutely nothing to her but a warm tongue in her ass, she makes it say "Channing Tatum is hot" WHILE it is forced to kiss and lick her ass!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball abuse, vibrator, ballbusting, face sitting, cbt.

Download:

Online stachoo

Sadistic Couples Entertainment
« Reply #3729 on: May 22, 2022, 09:49:31 am »

General:
Name: AMG_SadisticCouplesFriend_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 754.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:39, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description: This is probably one of the most brutal ballbusting clips on this store- and THAT is saying something. It is amazing while watching it that the slave could keep getting up and taking more for its Goddess... Also, to get this clip in HD for $1 less, click HERE: Sadistic Couples Entertainment (HD)
Goddess Randi and her boyfriend just got back from a nice dinner paid for by one of the several slaves that serves them. Randi decides that she wants to have her friend Raven bust one of their slave's balls for her & her BFs entertainment. It makes them laugh, makes them feel superior, and turns them on at the same time. (and gets them in the mood to fuck!) They LOVE watching their slaves being hurt and torturred while they relax, laugh at how pathetic they are, and direct the action. Plus, it is a great test of a cuck-slave's devotion- how many times will it keep getting up and spreading its legs when We command it "Get up, bitch!" kick after kick...even with no break and no mercy. Obviously WE couldn't care less how much pain its in. After all, WE cant feel a thing! LOL! And this cuck moron will continue to serve Us no matter what we do to it...so who cares how much damage is done to it?
We even offered to pay Raven more money based on how badly she could hurt the fucker! LOL! Needless to say, after that, she literally tried to toe-punt the fuckers balls up into his throat! I love this girl. She didnt give a fuck about a piece of sh*tt slave's balls- She just wanted to get PAID!!
This is one of our toughest ball-kicking slaves and it was literally crumpled on the ground in the fetal position by the end of the video when we were through with it...and we all just laughed our asses off and went out to party! LOL! While the poor ballkicking bitch has to stay at home in its cage and edit the video of its own torturre session for us so we can watch it when we get back and be entertained some more by its suffering!! :)

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball abuse, financial domination, female domination, ballbusting, trampling.

Download:

Online stachoo

Double Perfection Worship
« Reply #3730 on: May 22, 2022, 10:56:34 am »

General:
Name: AMG_DoublePerfectionWorship_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 591.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:43, 7767 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

I decided to dig some of My old boots out of the closet, but of course they needed to be cleaned before I wear them out. So I got a couple slaves to clean them for Me. Once they licked all the rotten garbage off the old, dusty boots I allowed the tongue -shoe-shiners to smell My feet. One slave had a listening problem, so I made the dim-wit watch while the other slave actually got to lick and kiss My feet. LOL! They couldn't even take care of the lowest part of My body! I think the stupid one didn't listen because it wouldn't shut up! So I made the pathetic waste of life buy Me concert tickets for Me and My boyfriend. I'll be rocking out while these two reorganize My closet! Life's good as a Princess. -Princess Perfection

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DESPERATION, FOOT SMELLING.
Keywords: slave, princess, boots, heels, humiliation, worship, femdom, female domination, financial domination, feet, verbal humiliation, foot, bare feet, collar.

Download:

Online stachoo

Rage Against The Bollocks
« Reply #3731 on: May 22, 2022, 12:00:23 pm »
Rage Against The Bollocks

Starring: Nikki & Sarah Jessica

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1252-Rage Against The Bollocks
Size: 426.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:42, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki and SJ's landlord calls by to collect the rent, but the cruel ballbusting ladies have a better idea; they know he's been secretly perving on them so they're going to bust his balls til they're completely broken.

Published Thursday 15th of December 2016
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  denim,  squeezing,  trampling,  slapping,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  2 or more ballbusters,  domestic,  other girls,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download:

Online stachoo

Bustercise
« Reply #3732 on: May 22, 2022, 01:07:16 pm »
Bustercise

Starring: Chloe

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1253-Bustercise
Size: 466.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:27, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

There's a new exercise craze sweeping the UK - Bustercise! In just 20 minutes, it promises to sculpt the ass, thighs, calves and arms of any lady who follows the simple and quick workout routine and gives INSTANT RESULTS!!! Chloe wants to try it for herself and all she needs is a willing male to practice all the moves with and she's soon working up a sweat, although it seems to be Matthew who's feeling the burn as his balls get smashed to a pulp.

Published Thursday 29th of December 2016
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  trampling,  slapping,  trainers/flat shoes,  sport,  chloe,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download:

Online stachoo

Pop Quiz
« Reply #3733 on: May 22, 2022, 02:16:48 pm »
Pop Quiz

Starring: Chloe & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1254-Pop Quiz
Size: 341.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:11, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki and Chloe have devised a fun quiz to play with Peter. The rules are simple - if he gets a question about football correct, they don't kick him in the bollocks, but if he gets it wrong, they do!

Published Thursday 5th of January 2017
Keywords:  kicking,  dresses and skirts,  boots,  nikki,  2 or more ballbusters,  dungeon,  tights / pantyhose,  chloe,  pvc & fetish.

Download:

Online stachoo

WE Love Ass Worship 1
« Reply #3734 on: May 22, 2022, 03:22:45 pm »
WE Love Ass Worship 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-we-love-ass-worship-p01
Size: 119.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:25, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

WE Love Ass Worship 1
Mistress Roxy and Mistress Riley wake up their slaves who have been chained together in the dungeon on some mattresses. The Mistresses want their asses worshiped and the slaves must provide this pleasure or be punished. They sit on their faces in reverse position and delight in ass-crushing their slaves while having their asses licked.

Mistress Riley has a nice big butt that's just perfect for burying her slave's face in ass flesh. The Mistresses ride their slave's faces in reverse position for this entire clip.

Mistress:
Riley, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS SNIFFING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: riley , roxy , face sitting , dungeon

Download:

Online stachoo

Hardcore Biting
« Reply #3735 on: May 22, 2022, 04:31:26 pm »
Hardcore Biting

General:
Name: CSFEM_gk-hardcore-biting
Size: 99.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:45, 2793 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hardcore Biting
Goddess Therapy was inspired from watching a vampire movie and decided to bite her slave with no holding back.

She strings him up so he is helpless to resist and proceeds to bite the living daylights out of him. EXTREME BITING!

Mistress:
Therapy, Goddess

Category: BDSM

Download:

Online stachoo

Pony Pushup Contest
« Reply #3736 on: May 22, 2022, 05:38:46 pm »
Pony Pushup Contest

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-pony-pushup-contest
Size: 169.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:42, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pony Pushup Contest
Mistress T and Mistress Bijou are riding their ponies around the room and having fun. They start discussing which pony is the best pony. It seems like the only solution to determine the best pony is to have a contest... a pushup contest. They line the ponies up facing each other and start the pushups. They encourage the ponies to do well and not to fail them.

They do pushup after pushup until one of the ponies collapses... completely exhausted. Then both Mistresses mount the bigger pony and enjoy some double double riding with Mistress T perched firmly on the pony's neck. Very difficult and painful for the neck. They ride the pony like this for awhile until he collapses from the agony and exhaustion. What a great day it was for the Mistresses!

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , HUMAN FURNITURE , PONYPLAY , RIDING , FETISH
Keywords: mistress t , pushups , foot fetish , bijou steal , young domme , shoulder riding , all-fours , human furniture , saddles , whips , spurs , bridle , reins

Download:

Online stachoo

School Girls From Hell 2 - Fuck Machine - Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves
« Reply #3737 on: May 22, 2022, 06:46:18 pm »
School Girls From Hell 2 - Fuck Machine

Starring: Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_School Girls From Hell 2 - Fuck Machine
Size: 678.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:49, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are the two toughest girls in their school. They love using their gorgeous looks to get whatever they want. When approached by Toby and Steve, they decide to show them just how they are getting straight AΓÇÖs this year. They pull the boys into their dungeon. One boy escapes, but Steve is over powered and thrown into a cage. On top of the cage, the girls have their teacher bound and afraid. They have an injection which they give in straight into his balls. If is to fuck the girls, and if he cums, his balls will shrivel up and wither away to nothing. He fucks Evelin good and hard after Kenzie rubs her tight young pussy all over his big cock. Unfortunately for the teacher, he cums. Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves
Tags: Castration, CBT, Female Domination, Femdom, fuck machine, fucking, Humiliation, sex toy

Download:

Online stachoo

Beg For A Caning - Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
« Reply #3738 on: May 22, 2022, 07:54:00 pm »
Beg For A Caning

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Beg For A Caning
Size: 730.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

ΓÇ£Oh look, itΓÇÖs our caning bitch! How badly do you want it? WhoΓÇÖs a bitch? Say it!ΓÇ¥ Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kendra James really boss around their slave and make him beg for it. He is really in for it, and he better count each and every stroke they give him. The Mistresses are relentless, and make him thank them and be grateful as he suffers. ΓÇ£Do not put your leg down, do you understand?ΓÇ¥ Kendra asks with a harsh tone. The slave must stay put, they are not finished with him. Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Tags: Caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom

Download:

Online stachoo

Punished Cock and Balls - Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
« Reply #3739 on: May 22, 2022, 09:03:47 pm »
Punished Cock and Balls

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Punished Cock and Balls
Size: 474.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:27, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain have their punished slave strung up and taking more torment. His balls are weighed down and his cock and balls are covered in many pinching clothespins. The sadistic Mistresses scold him and taunt him as they slap off the clothespins with their riding crops. The slave can barely handle it, he feels light-headed, but he tries hard to stay conscious and answer "Yes Mistress" as they command. Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Tags: CBT, Female Domination, Femdom

Download: