Soft Fetishes > Footfetish Board

For Lovers of Delicate and Attractive Feet

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kavinator:
Title - Alessandria Love Stockings Remastered

Cast: Alessandria Love
Tags: Foot Fetish

Video Description: Like I said before, this was only Alessandria's second scene, so she was naturally a little shy. Especially when it came to talking dirty. There was a lot of starting and stopping here because she wasn't sure she was doing a good job. I assured her that her verbal teasing, combined with having those fishnet feet in my face, was plenty arousing.

Tech. Info
Size: 416.86 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:10

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Stockings Remastered

Kavinator:
Title - Alessandria Love Soles on Glass Remastered

Video Description: This was one of the best Soles on Glass segments I think I've ever shot. The whole first half is just her looking down at the camera while she wiggles her toes. It was so gorgeous I found it hard to break away. Once she stands up you can also admire her nice, heavy breasts and plump, meaty ass.

Tech. Info
Size: 383.41 MB
Duration: 00:06:35

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Soles on Glass Remastered

Kavinator:
Title - Alessandria Love Leg Show Remastered

Video Description: I have yet another newbie to introduce to you. I've been shooting a lot of these lately! This one is a gorgeous, 19-year old from Arizona. This is only her second scene ever. If you're wondering where she gets her exotic looks, she's 90% Puerto Rican with a little Sicilian and other stuff thrown in. Her feet are a beautiful 7 1/2, and she loves to get her toes sucked.

Tech. Info
Size: 253.03 MB
Duration: 00:04:21

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Leg Show Remastered

Kavinator:
Title - Meet Alessandria Love Remastered

Video Description: Alessandria started her sex life on the right 'foot.' She lost her virginity to a 15-year old boy with a foot fetish! But don't get the idea she's a slut, because she's only had sex with two other guys after him. And she ended up marrying that lucky third guy! Alessandria wants to be a big star, which means she intends to do guys on film at some point. She says her husband doesn't mind. Hey, he's probably just counting his blessings that he got such a hot chick in the first place.

Tech. Info
Size: 478.88 MB
Duration: 00:08:13

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Meet Alessandria Love Remastered

Kavinator:
Title - Bella Breeze Behind The Scenes

Cast: Bella Breeze

Video Description: Bella lets you watch her as she takes a shower and gets dressed for her day of fun. She is truly amazing.

Tech. Info
Size: 442.57 MB
Duration: 00:07:36

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Bella Breeze Behind The Scenes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version