Soft Fetishes > Footfetish Board

For Lovers of Delicate and Attractive Feet

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kavinator:
Title - Bella Breeze Hardcore

Cast: Bella Breeze
Tags: Foot Fetish

Video Description: After slipping off her stockings, he wastes to time pulling out his cock so she can give him a footjob before she puts it in her mouth. He loves watching her toes curl as he fucks her from behind and then cums all over her feet.

Tech. Info
Size: 2300.72 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:39:34

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Bella Breeze Hardcore

Kavinator:
Title - Dahlia Denyle Hardcore Remastered

Cast: Dahlia Denyle

Video Description: Steven St. Croix is going to Palestine, so he's called in a 'cultural consultant' to make sure he knows how to behave in the country. Dahlia sets him straight on a lot of things. The two of them demonstrate all of the things that you won't ever be able to do with a Palestinian girl - but which you thankfully can do with a half-Palestinian slut in the good old U.S. of A! As you know by now, Dahlia loves getting her toes sucked, and you'll get to witness with your own eyes the way it jump-starts her pussy. Speaking of, her sweet, tender pussy was so tight that she had to slooowly sit on Steven's cock until she got used to it. But it was hard for him to get used to how damn tight she was. I had to stop more times than usual so he wouldn't cum too early. I can't blame him.

Tech. Info
Size: 1809.14 MB
Duration: 00:31:06

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Dahlia Denyle Hardcore Remastered

Kavinator:
Title - Bella Moretti Masturbation Remastered

Cast: Bella Moretti

Video Description: With Bella, there's no beating around the bush.

Tech. Info
Size: 357.75 MB
Duration: 00:06:09

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Bella Moretti Masturbation Remastered

Kavinator:
Title - Darryl Hanah Hardcore Remastered

Cast: Darryl Hanah

Video Description: Because Darryl is so tall, I needed to pair her up with a tall guy. Nobody fits that bill better than Lee Stone, a great performer and longtime friend of Kick Ass Pictures. Darryl took to him right away. Both she and Lee had their own brands of lube next to the bed - but they didn't need to use any the whole time they were fucking. (And they fucked a long time, this scene is nearly an hour long.) Lee got off on a 'good foot' with his toe-sucking and pussy-eating skills. And whatever he did to her with his huge cock after that had her cumming. And cumming. And cumming. I asked her for a tally at the end of the scene, and she couldn't even guess. She said she was having an orgasm every couple minutes. I was exhausted from just watching her.

Tech. Info
Size: 2892.64 MB
Duration: 00:49:45

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Darryl Hanah Hardcore Remastered

Kavinator:
Title - Marie McCray Hardcore Remastered

Cast: Marie McCray

Video Description: Nick Manning is in the house! I still can't tell if this guy is for real, or someone brought a cartoon character to life. In this scenario, Nick has to prove his love to Marie by licking her feet before she'll let him get any. You can tell Nick isn't a foot guy, so his looks of disgust as he's lick her toes are real. Once the sex starts, Nick completely broke character and started ordering her to suck his cock like a whore. Oh well, guess he can kiss that Oscar goodbye.

Tech. Info
Size: 1594.58 MB
Duration: 00:27:25

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Marie McCray Hardcore Remastered

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version