Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 117652 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #2060 on: May 31, 2022, 12:02:38 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-195 Movie - Blue Bodysuit Belted

Description: Mina is dressed in her custom blue shiny bodysuit, She is wearing a leather harness over the top and was in the mood for some objectification. She is laced tightly into a fresh new blue lambskin hood and then has her elbows tightly bound with belts. She ends up hogtied tightly with her head pulled back and belted to her elbows so any movement of her arms also pulls on her head, there is no escape.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, leather belts, bodysuit, leather hood, hogtie, barefeet, leotard

Type: mp4
Size: 963,4 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:23:25

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2061 on: May 31, 2022, 12:05:45 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-193 Movie - Mina's First Suspension

Description: Mina is decked out in some boots and her shiny black catsuit, and finds herself tightly bound is some gorgeous red rope. She is hogtied and then suspended in the air using our new hoist system. This is the first time she has ever been suspended and I say she did rather well! Excuse my slightly messy ropes, its also my first time hoisting a girl. Smiles all round! ????

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, catsuit, glamour bondage, slave, rope bondage, suspension, hogtie, gagged, ballgag, boots

Size: 1014,3 MB
Duration: 0:22:47

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2062 on: May 31, 2022, 12:08:46 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-197 Movie - Red Sheer Bodystocking

Description: Mina is dressed in a super sexy red sheer bodystocking and tightly laced leather corset. She is zipped into a red armbinder and then followed by a tight matching Gwen hood. I decide it isn't tight enough and proceed to secure her elbows and wrists even tighter using black rope. Mina ends up hogtied on the bed dressed in rope and leather in extremely tight bondage!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, rope bondage, lingerie, armbinder, hogtie, ballet boots, stockings, gagged, gwendoline, leather hood

Size: 951,3 MB
Duration: 0:23:45

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2063 on: June 01, 2022, 04:03:04 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-198 Movie - Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

Description: Mina is wearing a sexy combination. A sheer bodystocking, a velvet thong bodysuit over the top, wet look opera length gloves, a tightly laced leather corset and patent ballet boots to top it all off! She is dressed in pink rope, her elbows tightly bound together, and a black and pink harness ballgag. Mina's helpless struggles are gorgeous in this 13 minute update.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, rope bondage, lingerie, ballet boots, ballgag, crotchrope, stockings, gagged

Size: 497,4 MB
Duration: 0:13:35

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2064 on: June 01, 2022, 04:06:01 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-200 Movie - Chair Bound Polka Dot School Girl

Description: This is our 100th update! We would like to thank all of you who have been with us since the beginning, it means a lot to us! Here we have Mina wearing polka dot underwear, her schoolgirl top and cuban heeled stockings. She is bound sitting on the chair with our new pink rope which we are just in love with right now. She is of course gagged tightly with a 2 inch lambskin harness ballgag. Enjoy!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, rope bondage, gagged, high heels, panties, crotchrope, stockings, ballgag, schoolgirl, school uniform

Size: 480,2 MB
Duration: 0:13:07

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2065 on: June 01, 2022, 04:09:04 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-192 Movie - Sheer White Bodystocking

Description: Mina is wearing a gorgeous white sheer bodysuit and stocking combination paired with a hot leather corset. She is tied tightly into a blue leather zippered armbinder and black ropes secure her legs into a cross legged position and are attached to a crotch rope leading between her legs and looping through the d-ring attachment on her armbinder. A pretty simple but very effective tie. Mina is unable to move very much at all and it shows. Enjoy!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, bodystocking, glamour bondage, slave, armbinder, corset, rope bondage

Size: 591,7 MB
Duration: 0:13:10

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2066 on: June 01, 2022, 04:14:16 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-180 Movie - Blue Bodysuit Blues

Description: Mina is relaxing on the couch in her blue metallic bodysuit looking sexy and just begging to be bound and tormented. She finds herself in a simple crotch rope at first, which then evolves into having her arms bound into a very tight box, gagged with a black and pink harness ballgag and then finally she has her ankles tied to her chest ropes her into a ball position. This is a perfect teasing position and with that out comes the new powerful Doxy Wand.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, leotard, gagged, barefeet, stockings, vibrator, ballgag

Size: 1062,7 MB
Duration: 0:29:00

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2067 on: June 01, 2022, 04:17:35 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-178 Movie - A Lazy Sunday

Description: Mina was lazing around this Sunday in her thigh high socks and cute as hell bodysuit, so I thought it would be nice to do a quick little shoot with some pink tape nicely complimenting her flawless white attire. The result is a clean, simple and cute as hell scene. Enjoy!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, tape bondage, glamour bondage, slave, elbow bondage, tape gagged, socks, tigh high, lingerie, leotard, bodysuit

Size: 676,8 MB
Duration: 0:18:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2068 on: June 01, 2022, 04:22:31 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-176 Movie - Fifty Shades of White

Description: Mina looking gorgeous in white lingerie, a white Gwen hood and a white armbinder. I really like the aesthetic of this shoot and I aim to do more in the future, nice clean bondage with elegant lingerie and a gorgeous girl struggling.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, crotch rope, elbow bondage, leather, high heels, stockings, lingerie, armbinder, leather hood

Size: 732,5 MB
Duration: 0:19:58

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2069 on: June 01, 2022, 04:26:18 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-182 Movie - Mina's Hogtie Training Continues

Description: Mina's hogtie training continues. She is gaining flexibility from her pole dancing lessons and continues to want to push her flexibility further, how can I not oblige her? She is wearing sexy thigh high socks and red shiny heels and is subjected to a punishingly tight hogtie. Pretty soon I am going to need some kind of suspension point, I don't think I can push it much more than this without an anchor!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, gagged, high heels, socks, ballgag, gloves

Size: 840,9 MB
Duration: 0:22:55

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2070 on: June 01, 2022, 04:29:57 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-185 Movie - The Wrong Way to Use a Chair

Description: This week we decided to have a go at trying to recreate an image from a really great artist named Ben Newman. Check out his blog! Mina is tied inverted on a chair in a back breaking position which is a lot more difficult than it appears, all her weight is on her neck as her body contorts. I actually had to release her arms pretty quickly to give her some ability to take the weight. A different chair I think would have suited better and we could have gotten much closer to this position and make it work, our chair had much more of a vertical back to it than is in this artwork. Nevertheless, a gorgeous girl in an uncomfortable and awkward position is what bondage is all about right!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, panties, high heels, socks, schoolgirl

Size: 692,1 MB
Duration: 0:18:53

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2071 on: June 01, 2022, 04:33:20 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-186 Movie - Little Red Schoolgirl

Description: Mina is dressed as a naughty little school girl in her red uniform. She is perched on a small table and finds herself bound in a red leather armbinder, white harness ballgag and belts to bind her legs.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, leather bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, panties, high heels, socks, schoolgirl, armbinder, ballgag, school uniform

Size: 807,3 MB
Duration: 0:22:01

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2072 on: June 01, 2022, 04:37:13 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-184 Movie - Polka Dot Girl

Description: Mina wanted to show off her new polka dot bra & panty set! It has a bit of a retro pin up feel to it. So she paired it with some cuban heeled stockings and her red peep toe heels. She is bound in her white armbinder with a couple of belts for extra tightness, a couple of lengths of rope bind her ankles and attach to a crotch rope.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, leather bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, panties, high heels, stockings

Size: 664,6 MB
Duration: 0:18:07

Download

Offline ndara9978

Re: Bondage Girls
« Reply #2073 on: June 03, 2022, 03:37:00 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-183 Movie - Hooded & Cuffed

Description: In this short but sweet shoot, Mina is wearing a velvet bodysuit, a full face lambskin leather hood and gets herself padlocked into a set of cuffs. Throw in a couple moments of breath play and some cute rolling around and you have a nice little video!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, leather bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, gagged, socks, ballgag, leotard, bodysuit

Size: 703,6 MB
Duration: 0:19:11

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2074 on: June 03, 2022, 03:39:46 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-177 Movie - The Kitchen Bench

Description: Mina is wearing gorgeous lingerie, and is tightly hogtied on the kitchen counter. I wanted an opportunity to test out our new vibrator wand called the Doxy. This thing is most definitely a hitachi ! She cant help herself and drools from her gag into a saucer so as not to make a mess of things after wave after wave of orgasms hit her.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, hogtie, elbow bondage, drooling, high heels, stockings, lingerie, ballgag

Size: 647,8 MB
Duration: 0:17:41

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2075 on: June 03, 2022, 03:43:05 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-174 Movie - Pink Leg Warmer Hogtie

Description: Mina is wearing her new pink leg warmers and is keep to be tied up in her new matching pink Gwen hood & zippered armbinder combo. She zipped up in her incredibly tight new armbinder and then she is laid flat on the table and secured into a tight hogtie with a chain pulling her head back and locking it to her feet. A nice and tough position to endure.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, armbinder, glamour bondage, slave, bath tub, elbow bondage, leather, ballgag, high heels, corset, lingerie

Size: 642,5 MB
Duration: 0:17:31

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2076 on: June 03, 2022, 03:46:04 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-175 Movie - Black Pantyhose Hogtie

Description: Mina has lately been requesting I put her through some tighter hogtie training, she feels like she still has some room for improvement on how taught and flexible her body can be... I agree! How can I refuse such a request from a beautiful woman? You guys like seeing Mina hogtied right? Well, there will be a series of videos coming soon which we will try to push Mina's boundaries and improver her flexibility. In this update Mina is hogtied in a sexy black sheer bodysuit and stockings, wearing her favourite thigh high boots, and of course, who could forget the gorgeous leather harness and black rope.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, leather harness, elbow bondage, leather, boots, high heels, pantyhose, lingerie

Size: 723,7 MB
Duration: 0:19:45

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2077 on: June 03, 2022, 03:49:33 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-179 Movie - A Glamorous Night In

Description: Mina was under the impression that she was to go out with her friends tonight, but I had some ideas first. She was looking gorgeous wearing a lovely matching set of wet look opera gloves and stockings paired with her always sexy leather corset. She spent time doing her hair and make up and was about to put on an evening dress but before she had a chance, she found herself tightly bound on a chair and a white ballgag stuffing her mouth. Who could blame me right? I cant help but want to tie her up ever so tight when I see her looking to hot and sexy like that. Although she was late, she still caught up with her friends, there is nothing sexier than your girl having to think up an excuse on the spot for rope and gag marks all over her when friends ask what they are!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, chair tie, elbow bondage, drooling, high heels, stockings, lingerie, ballgag

Size: 538,5 MB
Duration: 0:14:42

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2078 on: June 03, 2022, 03:52:52 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-172 Movie - Windowsill Elegance

Description: Mina looks gorgeous in her evening dress and heels sitting by the window overlooking Sydney Harbour. She gags herself with a pink ballgag, cuffs her legs together, and then she is tightly laced into a black leather armbinder. Belts are added to make everything as tight as it can be and she is left to drool by the window admiring the view.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, armbinder, glamour bondage, slave, pantyhose, elbow bondage, high heels, leather, ballgag

Size: 643,8 MB
Duration: 0:17:35

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2079 on: June 03, 2022, 04:08:49 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-173 Movie - Mina's Bath Time

Description: Mina is tied with her elbows bound tightly and a white harness ballgag while relaxing in a warm bath. She splashes around while very tightly bound. Simple but still very sexy!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, armbinder, glamour bondage, slave, bath tub, elbow bondage, leather, ballgag

Size: 252,4 MB
Duration: 0:06:55

Download