Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 114293 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #2040 on: May 18, 2022, 08:40:43 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Raven vs. Her Floating Wrap • Part 1

Description: Floating on a bed of plastic wrap Raven awaits her fate. Starting at her feet the roll of red plastic is slowly worked up her legs. Bit by bit her body is not only mummified, but wrapped around her plastic hammock.  Panic fills her face for a moment and the wrapping continues to secure her head as well. Only her nose is left exposed. If struggling was difficult with a normal mummification, it's a whole new game now as every movement seems to work against her. When she decides to get cute and pokes a fingernail through the plastic I leave her to escape completely. A task she wholly underestimated it's difficulty.

Tags: mummification, bondage, suspension, tapegagged, pantyhose/stockings, escaping

Type: mp4
Size: 232,87 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:13:58

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2041 on: May 18, 2022, 08:44:23 pm »
Sarah And Anna In: Bondage Games Gone Wrong-We Were Truly Hopeless As He Tied Us Tighter While Taunting Us, Reinforcing The Gags Insuring Our Bondage

Description: Anna, in her frustration, looses her shoes in the battle showing her beautiful peds, pointing her toes and arching her feet. Then the angry gag-talk begins between the two damsels on who's fault it is. Making way too much noise Bass returns to see what all the commotion is about. Sarah looks just too good all bound and gagged and he decides to give her a little attention. Slowly pulling down her top her breasts are caressed causing her nipples to get very hard. Achieving the desired erectness Bass attaches clothes pins to her nipples getting her attention immediately.
Teasing Anna about how hot she looks in her latex dress he moves to her putting his hands all over her making her extremely mad. The poor girl is totally hopeless to stop him but let's him know by the degree of her struggling that she's not going to just let him get away with this. The furious gag-talking kicks up a notch as both girls are not only frustrated they're down right pissed off. "Get your fucking hands off me!!" Anna mmumphs from behind her tightly taped and panty-packed mouth as Bass continues to taunt her with his hands all over the latex-clad damsel.
Grabbing more rope Bass teases Sarah by rubbing it all over her body. "You're a fucking asshole" Sarah gurgles from behind her gag along with some other choice gag-talk. It seems the rope Bass grabbed isn't for Sarah as she's pretty well tied up and subdued. Moving towards Anna she needs to be a little more subdued. Her arms are wrenched together until her elbows touch getting Anna's attention and slowing her down a bit. Bass tightens the rest of her ropes and she realizes her tight predicament and knows she doesn't have long until she looses feeling in her hands.
Now totally pissed at Sarah she turns to her and gives her an earful of gag-talk. Sarah's hands are pretty numb and she can only wiggle her legs as her elbows have been tied for quite some time. The clothes pins adorning her nipples dance on her breasts at every breathe and move. Both girls eventually realize they've got to try and work together while he's left them alone and try and get loose before he comes back for more of his "evil playtime". Squirming their chairs back to back Anna immediately starts untying Sarah's elbows and wrists. Sarah stomps her high heels on the floor urging Anna to hurry up before he comes back but it's just too late.
Not happy with the two damsels it seems they need more punishment and restraining. Their chairs are moved next to each other side by side and rope is used to tie them together. By now Sarah's nipples are throbbing in pain with the clothes pins and Bass knows this so he sadistically pulls them off putting Sarah in a shocking frenzy. To make matters even worse he puts them back on. Thrusting about, Sarah is able to jar her gag loose and begins pushing out the panties stuffed in her mouth.
Returning with more tape and not happy with Sarah, she's able to get some choice words out before she realizes she really in for it. Pushing the panties back in her mouth Bass rips off the old tape and wraps her mouth up even tighter than before. Making sure she can't do this again he wraps her under her chin and over her head then reinforces it by wrapping around her forehead completely muzzling her. The hopeless look in her eyes says it all. After seeing this Anna settles down a bit but continues her gag-talk bitching at Sarah while she sits totally immobilized.

Tags: rope bondage, tape bondage, barefoot bondage, chairtied, tapegagged, panty gagged, wrap gagged, gag talk, gagging, gagged, mouth stuffed, mouth packed, elbows tied together, bound and gagged, struggling, squirming, two girls bound and gagged, tied up, manhandled, fondled, barefoot, feet, high heels, school girl outfit, short skirt, bra and panties, latex dress, garters and stockings, female desperation, frustration, panic

Size: 253,7 MB
Duration: 0:14:30

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2042 on: May 18, 2022, 08:47:49 pm »
Selena - Spy Girl Chloro & Bondage Captive

Description: Gorgeous buxom Selena is a spy girl who sneaks into the hotel room of a white slavery operative and becomes his helpless plaything! Chloroformed repeatedly then bound and gagged with duct tape the captive agent is relentlessly groped, handgagged and menaced throughout this very hot video!

Tags: tape bondage, tapegagged, naked/nude, chloroformed, big tits, topless

Size: 245,2 MB
Duration: 0:14:06

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2043 on: May 23, 2022, 10:43:18 am »
Sexy Asian Girl Tied Up

Tags: rope bondage, hogtied, collared, lace panties, topless, high heels, breast bondage, horny nipples, ballgagged, long hair

Size: 23,66 MB
Resolution: 720x540
Duration: 0:02:10

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2044 on: May 26, 2022, 01:15:52 pm »
Chinese Bondage Arts - The Girl In Debt

Tags: bdsm, chinese language, gagged women, struggling, escaping, china, chinese, snake

Size: 380,2 MB
Duration: 0:21:12

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2045 on: May 26, 2022, 01:19:06 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Ashley Wolf - The Very Naughty Roommate

Description: I arrive at my girlfriend's house a little early and am greeted at the door by her hot roommate Ashley.. She lets me in and says my girlfriend is running a bit late.. Then pulls out some rope, takes off her satin blouse, and asks if we can have some fun before she gets there.. Against my better judgement, I oblige her and pretty soon, poor Ashley is roped up tight. Her mouth is stuffed full with a dirty pair of my girlfriends panties and all taped up. A knotted crotchrope attaches her wrists to her waist and she is sitting on it in a lotus style tie.. I grab her vibrator and go to work.. I am enjoying this a little too much, so I text my girlfriend and tell her I couldn't make it over, so not to hurry home.. After I give Ashley some bound orgasms and spankings.. I leave her there bound and gagged for my girlfriend to come home and find. Bye Ashley! I'll probably be single tomorrow, but it was worth it.

Tags: barefoot, bound orgasms, vibrator, domination, groping, fondling

Size: 792,1 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:20:45

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2046 on: May 28, 2022, 07:52:11 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Mandy Wolf - Enthusiastic newby wants to be shown the ropes

Description: Pretty blonde Mandy has recently discovered that she loved being tied up and helpless. She had limited experience with her girl friends but really wanted to be tied up by a professional. She pays a visit to the Hunter, she is nervous and excited as she walks in carrying a bag full of ropes, he also told to bring an extra pair of panties and some clear wide tape. She hands the Hunter the bag and takes a seat, he then interviews her as he sorts through the ropes. Mandy describes her limited bondage experiences and is super excited to be tied up super tight and experience being totally helpless for her first time. He has her stand and place her hands behind her back. Mandy figets in excitment as she feels the ropes bited deep into her slender wrists as the Hunter ties them tightly together behind her back. He then has her pose and test the ropes to makes sure that she is secure. Mandy has a big grin on her face when she realizes that her hands are secure and tight. He has her sit on the sofa and they talk about bondage as her ties her booted ankles and knees tightly together. Mandy has a big smile on her face as the ropes are cinched tight. He pulls her to her feet and wraps more ropes around her upper arms. He asks if she has ever had her elbows tied and touching behind her back before. she tells him she hasn’t but really wants to experience it. He then pulls the ropes tight slamming her elbows together, Mandy gasps and smiles big in self satifaction as her feels her elbows kiss behind her back. She tells him how good it feel as he wraps ropes up her biceps and cinches them tight. He has her hop around in her bound stiletto boots then sits her down on another chair. Mandy pulls at the ropes as he sorts through the pile of ropes, she squrims and figets as she continues to describe how good the ropes feel biting deep in her flesh. He then asks if she wants a crotch ropes, Mandy shakes her head in agreement so he ties a rope around her tiny waist then pulls her to her feet. He pulls the rope down between her legs and buries the rope deep in her panties, her then runs the rope up the crack of her ass and cinches the rope to her bound wrists. He sits her back in the chair and lets her struggle for a bit as she describes how it feels…

Tags: bdsm, blonde girl, bondage, boots, clear tape gag, consensual bondage, crotch rope, crushed elbows, did, gagged girl, hogtied, jimhunterslair, mandy wolf, on sceen tying, rope bondage, satin skirt, shiny, struggling, stuggling, tattoos, tied elbows, tied up, upskirt

Size: 399,3 MB
Duration: 0:18:10

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2047 on: May 28, 2022, 07:56:15 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-187 Movie - Belted Blindfolded and Hogtied

Description: Mina is wearing beautiful lingerie and a leather harness. She is handed a harness ballgag and gags herself tightly before having her elbows bound with belts and eventually finds herself hogtied, blindfolded and truly helpless.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, leather bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, panties, high heels, stockings, corset, belt bondage, ballgag, blindfold

Size: 1031,7 MB
Duration: 0:28:08

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2048 on: May 29, 2022, 10:25:30 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-181 Movie - Gwen Fishnet Fetish

Description: Mina is wearing a hot fishnet tights and bodysuit combo paired with high heels and a leather corset all cinched up tight. She is bound her ankles secured to her thighs and her arms are tightly bound in front of her and the elbows and wrists. She is left to her own predicament for a short time until the Doxy wand is brought out to heighten her senses.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, corset, gagged, high heels, stockings, leather hood

Size: 771,6 MB
Duration: 0:21:03

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2049 on: May 29, 2022, 10:29:20 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-201 Movie - Sheer White Fetish Doll

Description: I just love dressing Mina up as a faceless fetish doll. She wears sheer bodysuit and stockings and a leather crotch belt thingy which I really should make up a real name for. She is hooded on screen in one of our new open mouth bondage hoods which have been selling like crazy of late. She is then zipped into a fresh new lambskin armbinder which is a super skin tight and sexy fit on her. After some time she is gagged tightly in a harness ballgag and eventually also finds her ankles belted to her thighs further restricting her movement. A super sexy white fetish doll rolling around on my bed. Sometimes I really do have to pinch myself! Enjoy!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, armbinder, gagged, bodystocking, leather hood, pantyhose, ballgag, hogtie, leather belts

Size: 849,8 MB
Duration: 0:23:10

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2050 on: May 29, 2022, 10:33:26 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-191 Movie - Hooded & Gagged in White Leather

Description: For this one, I had no idea what I wanted to do going into it, so I kind of made it all up as I went. Mina is wearing a white cotton bodysuit and striped thigh high socks. She is bound into a tight box tie, tightly laced into a new open mouth hood and a matching harness ballgag is tightly secured over the top. She is blind, hooded and gagged. Her head encased in leather. She then has her legs bound in a rear cross legged position and eventually finds herself hogtied tightly with a rope attached to her harness gag and pulled right back lifting her head uncomfortably and secured to her arms behind her. She is made to cum with the doxy until the unforgiving position is too taxing for her and she had to be let go. Our longest update yet! For those who requested to see the whole raw process from beginning to end this is it.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, thigh high socks, glamour bondage, slave, hogtie, leather hood, leotard, ballgag, gagged

Size: 1935,3 MB
Duration: 0:52:02

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2051 on: May 29, 2022, 10:36:36 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-190 Movie - Pink Latex Bodysuit

Description: Let there be light! Finally we found a nice opportunity to show off one of Mina's new latex outfits, a sexy hot pink latex bodysuit. We worked out a way to shoot during the day and take advantage of the gorgeous natural light without the neighbors lining up on the balcony gawking at Mina all trussed up. You can expect many more shoots with this type of lighting situation as I definitely favor it, it feels fresh. Mina is on the couch looking all cute showing off her latex clad ass to the camera. She then gags herself with a matching pink ballgag, then she is zipped into a pink zippered armbinder! Pink on pink action! Cute.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, thigh high boots, glamour bondage, slave, leather bondage, armbinder, high heels, elbow bondage, latex, leotard, ballgag, gagged

Size: 846,5 MB
Duration: 0:23:08

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2052 on: May 29, 2022, 10:40:06 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-189 Movie - A Little Bit Tighter

Description: The black catsuit is back! We got ourselves a little light scaffold setup with an electronic hoist recently and we are just beginning to test it out... Today we are just testing out the frame. What better way to test it out than to continue Mina's hogtie training regime. She is bound tightly with blue rope and is secured to an overhead point and pulled taut. For fans of on screen tying this should be a good watch to see the whole process beginning to end. Speaking of, do you guys like seeing the whole on screen tying? Or, is it better I start the videos with Mina tightly bound and unable to escape, and then progress the bondage further from there. I feel like it would be more exciting to begin with very tight bondage... Let me know via the contact page what your thoughts are! Stay tuned for more overhead shoots! Mina has no escape now, The hogties must get tighter!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, ballet boots, glamour bondage, slave, rope bondage, catsuit, high heels, elbow bondage

Size: 1002,9 MB
Duration: 0:27:20

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2053 on: May 31, 2022, 11:37:48 am »
[Restricted Senses] RS-194 Movie - A Balancing Act

Description: Mina has been slacking off in school lately, she has been skipping class and not doing her homework. As punishment, she is sent to a new detention room for particularly bad girls. The girls are bound tightly and uncomfortably to an overhead point and made to balance for 30 minutes. Her high heels make this punishment challenging as her feet quickly become sore from the awkward position and to make things even more difficult her knees are bound together and her chest pulled down and tied off. She has to try and find a comfortable position but there is no relief in sight. A real balancing act. But will she learn? Probably not.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, catsuit, glamour bondage, slave, rope bondage, school uniform, gagged, ballgag, high heels, schoolgirl

Size: 1273,7 MB
Duration: 0:30:03

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2054 on: May 31, 2022, 11:40:46 am »
[Restricted Senses] RS-196 Movie - Mina Red & Black Leather

Description: Mina is wearing black lingerie in this one. We begin with her putting on and lacing up her black patent ballet boots. She is then zipped into a tight red lambskin zipper armbinder and belted again at her elbows and wrists for good measure. She is gagged in a red matching lambskin ballgag harness, has her thighs and ankles strapped together, and finally her head is pulled back and strapped to her elbow restraint.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, leather belts, lingerie, armbinder, hogtie, ballet boots, stockings, gagged, ballgag

Size: 1161,5 MB
Duration: 0:32:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2055 on: May 31, 2022, 11:43:32 am »
[Restricted Senses] RS-202 Movie - When An Armbinder Is Not Enough

Description: Mina is wearing a lace corset, white lingerie and black heels. She is zipped in a white lambskin armbinder which is a super skin tight fit on her. She is gagged with a 2 inch white harness ballgag and also has a secure crotch rope. But it doesn't seem like enough. You can never have too much bondage. I proceed to tie her with rope. She ends up hogtied on the floor with her elbows bound again and her head pulled back and secured to her elbow ropes. Thoroughly helpless!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, armbinder, gagged, bodystocking, high heels, pantyhose, ballgag, hogtie, corset

Size: 692,6 MB
Duration: 0:18:55

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2056 on: May 31, 2022, 11:47:00 am »
[Restricted Senses] RS-203 Movie - White Sheer Bodysuit & Pink Rope

Description: Mina is wearing a beautiful white sheer bodysuit and is tied into a really hot clean web of pink rope. She has a nice and tight crotch-rope, and has her ankles bound to her thighs. Just simple nice and clean bondage here.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, bodysuit, rope bondage, lingerie, leotard

Size: 712,9 MB
Duration: 0:19:27

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2057 on: May 31, 2022, 11:50:16 am »
[Restricted Senses] RS-188 Movie - Taped, Gagged, Hooded, Armbinder'd & Belted

Description: Mina is dressed in a black American Apparel leotard, tights and sexy thigh high boots. She has her elbows bound tightly with hot pink duct tape. She is also tape gagged and then to make things more intense she is zipped into a very tight hot pink zippered armbinder and Gwendoline hood. As if her restraints were not enough she is belted once again at her elbows, wrists & legs, then she is bound into a hogtied position. Three layers of restraint!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, leather bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, pantyhose, high heels, stockings, leotard, belt bondage, gagged, blindfold, leather hood

Size: 973,6 MB
Duration: 0:26:35

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2058 on: May 31, 2022, 11:55:40 am »
[Restricted Senses] RS-204 Movie - Belted & Twisted

Description: Mina is secured into a pretty tight box tie with a number of belts. She is wearing cream lingerie, heels, and of course, a nice harness panel gag on top. She is then secured into a somewhat awkward and vulnerable position.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, leather belts, high heels, ballgag

Size: 571,3 MB
Duration: 0:15:36

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2059 on: May 31, 2022, 11:59:09 am »
[Restricted Senses] RS-199 Movie - Sparkle Motion II

Description: Mina is wearing her incredibly sexy sparkly bodysuit again, I just cant get enough of this bodysuit, it looks so fucking hot on camera. This shoot was all about pretty ropes accentuating her gorgeous body. However, the tie is completely inescapable. There is no chance in hell she could ever get out of this. This kind of position is perfect for keeping your girl tightly bound yet comfortable enough to rest through the night.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, rope bondage, bodysuit, barefeet, leotard, crotchrope, stockings

Size: 607,3 MB
Duration: 0:16:37

Download