Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 117705 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #2000 on: April 20, 2022, 12:20:40 pm »
Candle Boxxx - Sweater Dress, Leather Gloves and Boots! Part-1

Description: Candle Boxxx looks fantastic roped up in a sweaterdress, black leather opera gloves and high heeled knee boots! Candle just loves to be tied up and gagged!

Tags: bondage, boots, bound, candle boxxx, gagged, gloves, high heels, hog tied, leather opera gloves, rope, rope bondage, tied up

Type: mp4
Size: 102,5 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:06:40

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2001 on: April 20, 2022, 12:24:00 pm »
Dave Annis Bondage - Pretty Blonde Cairtied

Tags: bound, gagged girl, chair tied, pantyhose/stockings/garters, rope bondage, high heels, ballgagged, blondes, tied elbows

Size: 70,9 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:10:15

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2002 on: April 20, 2022, 12:26:57 pm »
[Bondage Chronicles] Elyssia in Beautiful Return

Tags: bound, gagged girl, rope bondage, brunette, hog tied, big tits, lingerie, tattooed

Size: 160,2 MB
Duration: 0:09:12

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2003 on: April 20, 2022, 12:29:52 pm »
Summer Peters gets hogtied with lots of rope

Tags: bound, ball gagged, tied elbows, rope bondage, hog tied, in a dress, high heels, brunette

Size: 154,4 MB
Duration: 0:10:26

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2004 on: April 20, 2022, 12:33:05 pm »
Briella Jaden - Frogtied with leather straps and ball-gagged

Tags: leather bondage, ballgagged, straps, restraint, belt bound, crotch roped, high heels, frog tied, lingerie

Size: 137,1 MB
Duration: 0:09:08

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2005 on: April 20, 2022, 12:36:12 pm »
Snooping Neighbor Teagan's Brutal Frog-tie And First Forced Orgasm

Tags: rope bondage, nude/naked, short hair, tape gag, frogtied, hog tied, pantyhose, tied elbows, crotch roped, bound vibrator orgasm

Size: 209,6 MB
Duration: 0:14:03

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2006 on: April 20, 2022, 12:39:49 pm »
Step-Sister from Hell is brutally Hog-Taped!

Description: I just found out that my step-sister Lexi was about to inherit most of the money from my Great Aunt's will. Oh hell no! That is not about to go down! There is no way I am going to let her take all that money when my fiance and I can use it. Myself and Mr. Eric Cane had very sinister plans brewing to stop this from happening. When we wake Lexi up from a deep sleep she is in nothing but a sexy lingerie set which is transparent. I tape the bitch's legs while Eric holds her down. I tightly bind her ankles with the tape next. I add tape above her knees too as Eric keeps control of the bitch by holding her hair and forcing her to be still. I smash her elbows next with the tape tying her so tightly she can barely stand it. Eric manhandles her tits. I tell her that although she is the scum of the earth, and doesn't deserve to inherit a piece of coal, Eric and I had fantasies about her hot big breasted body and now she gave us a reason to act it out, and we were going to make some money off her too. We had some friends who couldn't wait to pay a nice sum for this spoiled, ungrateful bitch. Eric smacks her ass with some of his notorious forceful smacks, and pulls her panties up tight giving her a frontal wedgie. Next I grab a large piece of cloth, and Eric shoves it in her mouth as I tape it shut. Her voice was getting irritating, and she was taking all of the fun out of what we were doing with her constant bitching and moaning. She still found a way to mmmph through the gag though. We chipmunk the cloth in her tiny mouth. Next we pull her top down, and play with her nice tits. Eric grabs electrical tape and begins to tape her breasts nice and extremely tight. I hold her by her long hair as he does this. I slap her tits once they were tightly bound. She moans as we lie her down right on her tied breasts. I make her smell my feet next and then tickle and beat her feet. Eric adds more rope deciding that this tie just wasn't brutal enough. He adds tape attaching her ankles to her thighs. Eric adds another piece of tape several times from her mouth to her feet. I slap her ass more and she is ready for the trunk we were shipping her off in to make a nice profit on top of the money we would be getting by default from the will. I add a nice tight hair tie, and then she is ready to go off to Korea!

Tags: tape bondage, gagged, lingerie, hog tied, barefoot, big tits, breast bondage, elbows tied, wrapped

Size: 214,8 MB
Duration: 0:14:35

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2007 on: April 20, 2022, 12:43:20 pm »
Cooters Bondage

Tags: lesbian bondage, tickling, pantyhose, gagged girl, hog tied, big tits, topless, long hair bound, rope bondage, socks, breathing games, tied elbows

Size: 167,3 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:28:51

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2008 on: April 21, 2022, 10:49:25 pm »
[Shiny Bound] sarah Brooke - Bikini Belt Bondage

Description: Ultra muscular bad girl Sarah Brooke is ready for the Belt Challenge. Wearing only a bikini, some leather straps, and a sturdy leather panel gag, she is tasked with trying to escape. I tell her to go all out... Try to unbuckle them, try to break them, whatever it takes to get free. There are no padlocks or tricks, just straps with standard buckles. One catch tho.. If she can't get free within the time limit, she gets pulled into a hogtie and tickled..

Tags: sarah brooke, bikini, swimsuit, muscular, leather bondage, hogtie, tickling, bare feet, escape challenge, leather belts, leather straps, panel gag, struggle, tied elbows, damsel in

Size: 443,8 MB
Duration: 0:25:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2009 on: April 21, 2022, 10:55:48 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Jolene Hexx - Hogtied in Sexy Lingerie

Description: Gorgeous Jolene Hexx submits to a nice snug hogtie at the hands of Shiny. Dressed in sexy satin lingerie,  fishnet stockings over shiny nylons, and heels.. She struggles and moans sensually. A nice tight pretty package!

Tags: jolene hexx, rope bondage, hogtied, satin lingerie, satin panties, crotchrope, stockings, fishnets, garter, shiny nylons, high heels, struggling, blonde, helpless, ballgagged

Size: 415,4 MB
Duration: 0:18:58

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2010 on: April 21, 2022, 10:59:57 pm »
[Jim Weathers] Bondage Cafe - Karlie Montana

Description: She's tied and left to struggle with her poor nipples being squeezed by those mean looking clamps. The ballgag secured in her mouth muffles the protests Karlie makes when Jim shoves a vibrator against her pussy. Her breathing gets heavy and the gag now serves to keep the profanities in her mouth. Just as she is about to orgasm mean Jim releases her nipples clamps without warning. I bet you felt that huh Karlie? Her body shivers and vibrates as she clenches every muscle in her body and comes. Jim ties her ankles to her chest making her more comfortable. You know thats never a good sign right Karlie? That means more is coming!!! The drool pours out from behind her gag as her waves of pleasure come back. The vibrator between her legs makes her bounce and come. She struggles to try and make the sensation in her crotch stop but Jim is relentless. She nows uses the gag as a chew toy as she comes over and over again. Then the laughs hit. Perfect time to tickle those feet - she's SUPER sensitive. Enjoy the commentary as Jim releases Karlie. Its always insightful as to what she just went through.

Tags: nipple clamps, pantyhose, bondage, struggling, foot bondage, black rope, ballgagged, redhead, all natural, crotch rope, vibrator, orgasms, orgasms, on screen tying, karlie montana

Size: 188,2 MB
Duration: 0:08:53

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2011 on: April 21, 2022, 11:03:56 pm »
[Jim Weathers / Bondage Cafe] Randy Moore – Bambi

Description: This set of Randy is sort of redux of a scene I shot with her back a number of years. She looks great in just about any position, but there is something about her standing in those 6" stiletto heeled sandals, tied up very tightly with rope, that just does it. Dressed in a sheer top, latex panties and gloves, she is really a sight to behold – along with those legs encased in shimmering nylons. All I can say is yowsa. She really did have Bambi legs after this scene… super sexy.

Tags: ball gag, blonde, bondage cafe, bondagecafe, cheesecake, crotch rope, gloves, latex, legs, multi-vibrator, orgasms, panties., pantyhose, predicament, randy moore, rope bondage, sandals, standing, stiletto heels, stiletto shoes, stocking feet, struggling

Size: 353,6 MB
Duration: 0:16:43

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2012 on: April 21, 2022, 11:07:39 pm »
[Jim Weathers / Bondage Cafe] Randy Moore – All in the Struggle

Description: You know, when Randy is around, and it’s been this way since I first worked with her, things just get hot. Dressed to impress in a latex vest, booty shorts, chocolate nylons, and six-inches sandals. She is just screaming to be tied up. And once she is tied, she is moaning, screaming, and struggling as the vibrator tied between her legs, makes sure she gets what she wants. A whole load of helpless orgasms. Yowsa indeed.

Tags: ball gag, blonde, bondage cafe, bondagecafe, cheesecake, crotch rope, foot bondage, gloves, knotted, latex, legs, orgasms, panties., pantyhose, randy moore, rope bondage, sandals, stiletto heels, stiletto shoes, stocking feet, struggling, vibrator

Size: 503,3 MB
Duration: 0:23:47

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2013 on: April 21, 2022, 11:30:29 pm »
[Fringe Productions] Sasha Fae Hogtied

Description: This is the sequel to "Sasha Fae's First Gag" where we find out what happens after Sasha is subdued by Drea Morgan. Sasha is now tightly bound sitting on the table with a ballgag. Mysterious masked tormentor is finishing up her bondage. She squirms a bit but has learned to be more compliant by now. She ends up in a super strict hogtie (Sasha fans will know her capacity for this kind of strict rope). She gets a brief release from the ballgag which she uses to plead and cry. But eventually it's back in as we fade to black.... Originally filmed as part of a series of customs for a Sasha Fae fan featuring tough classic Western bondage in the style that made her famous.

Keywords: sasha fae, drea morgan, mouthlock, mr leto, damsel in, ballgag

Size: 304 MB
Duration: 00:19:50

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2014 on: April 26, 2022, 10:03:54 pm »
[Futile Struggles] Terra's Legs Spread Hogtie - Part 1

Description: Terra is a client who longs for strict bondage. She comes over right after work still wearing her office attire. The clip starts with her wrists bound behind her back. She is cleave gagged and blindfolded with some stretch gauze. I start by groping and manhandling my captive. Before long, I neckrope her and tie it off overhead. I give her a tight crotchrope before turning off the lights and leaving her in the darkness. I return a little later and flip the lights back on. I remove her blindfold, but I leave her gagged as I bind her elbows and add a simple chest harness. I place her on the floor and tie a wide spreader bar to her ankles.

Tags: all natural, rope bondage, male domination, high heels, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 428,8 MB
Duration: 0:24:51

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2015 on: April 26, 2022, 10:15:47 pm »
[Futile Struggles] Terra's Legs Spread Hogtie - Part 2

Description: More rope is added to Terra. A rope is tied to the middle of the spreader bar and is pulled forward to the post in front of Terra. A rope is tied to her upper body harness and is attached to a block and tackle. She is slowly arched using the hoist. Her gag is removed and her hair is tied back. A large roll od gauze is shoved in her mouth and taped in place, before the nose hooks are applied. I eventually remove her heels and incorporate her big toes into the bondage. I give the soles of her feet a few smacks. The tender area of her ass cheeks get a little attention as well. By the way she whines, twitches, and whimpers, I don't believe she like this kind of attention. I leave Terra to endure her bondage. After a while I return, but It's not to release Terra... I just forgot to turn off the lights.

Tags: all natural, rope bondage, male domination, high heels, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 477,1 MB
Duration: 0:27:39

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2016 on: April 26, 2022, 10:18:53 pm »
[Brendas Bound] Angel Rose - Ankle Suspension

Description: Angel is hung like a bat from her ankles. She is to endure a deep cunt busting crotch rope. Her nipples are stretched to the max all while being made to endure orgasm after orgasm.

Tags: bondage, bdsm, damsel in , high heels, on screen gagging, long hair, struggle, pain, captive, rope bondage, suspension, orgasm, hair tie. spanking, crop, cunt busted, tights, panty hose, big tits, stretched nipples

Size: 287,8 MB
Duration: 0:13:28

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2017 on: April 26, 2022, 10:22:37 pm »
[Brendas Bound] The Mad Scientist Terra Arrives And Meets Sarah

Description: The scientist has Sarah in the wood room strung up to a beam. She realizes it is time for her next appointment. She leaves Sarah in her assistants hands to go get ready for her next victim. Terra arrives right on time. She is very nervous and apprehensive that this will even work. Terra has a fear of confinement. She to had answered the add in the magazine. They two talk and discuss what was going to happen. The scientist even tells Terra that she had another patient here going through her therapy right now. She tells her that they might even run into each other so she could see how well everything is working for her. After all the paper work had been signed the scientist instantly tells Terra to stand and strip down to her stocking's and panties. She tells her that this will be her dress while she is here. The scientist takes Terra to the lab to get started. First on the agenda was a walk about tie. The scientist has an assistant that does all the rope work for her. He comes in and starts adding rope after rope. Terra's fear starts to set in. She is being confined like never before. Tied to an over head hoist she could do nothing but except her fate. She hears screams coming from the next room and fear really sets in. A short time later the scientist returns to inspect his work. She is pleased with what she see's. She tells her assistant to go back in the wood room and finish up on Sarah. Terra is shaking. She is so scared about what is next and what this Mad Scientist was going to do to her. With a rope tied to Terra's neck and a short hobble rope tied between her legs it was time to go for a walk. The scientist likes to show her patients around the lab so they can soak everything in. She walks her around more of a hobble then anything. Terra does her best to keep up due to the hobble rope. The scientist heads for the room where Terra heard the screams. When they opened the door Terra seen Sarah hanging from the beam. She was stretched out in a spread eagle position. Her body was marked and red from . She could barely hold her head to see Terra. Terra goes crazy. She fights the scientist to get free. The scientist grabs her and pushes her in the room telling her guess what is going to happen to you.

Tags: sarah brooke, terra mizu, bondage, big boobs, high heels, stockings, walk about, breast bondage, extreme elbow bondage, spread eagle, spanking, legs spread, long hair, crotch rope, panties

Size: 859,3 MB
Duration: 0:40:11

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2018 on: April 26, 2022, 10:26:19 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Carmen Valentina - Stretched out in her sexy white boots for bound orgasms

Description: Hot curvy blonde Carmen desperately pulls at the ropes that bind her wrists tightly together over her head. The ropes bite deep into her slender wrists tethered to a chain hanging down from an overhead pulley. She looks up at her bound wrists that are stretched high above her head as she twists, turns and pulls at the ropes. She lifts her booted feet off the floor hoping to slip her wrists out of the ropes but she only succeeds at making the ropes bite deeper into her wrists. She cries for help but a thick leather gag is pulled and strapped deep between her teeth muffling her pitiful cries for help. She hears someone approach and turns to see the Hunter walk in. Carmen demands to be freed from the ropes as he walks over and picks up the remote for the winch. Her demands and protests turn to begging and pleading as he presses the button on the remote, slowly lifting her wrists up higher above her head. He winches her up onto her toes as she sobs and cries through her gag. The Hunter grabs a spreader bar and ties it to her booted ankles, spreading her legs wide apart. He then pulls out a wand vibrator and pushes it up under her skirt. Carmen protests through her gag as he vibe and torments her pussy with the vibrator. Her cries turn to moans as her pussy betrays her, she feels an orgasm building up inside her. But the Hunter pulls the vibrator away denying her orgasm. He gets some rope and ties the vibrator up against her pussy under her skirt with ropes wrapped around her thighs and between her spread legs. Once the vibrator is tied firmly in place he turns it back on and leaves Carmen alone to suffer and struggle through mulitple bound orgasms.

Tags: bound, gagged girl, tied up, leather cleave gag, over the knee boots, upskirt, rope bondage, struggling, wrist suspension, wand vibrator, made to cum, cumming, bdsm, carmen valentina

Size: 441,9 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:09:29

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2019 on: April 30, 2022, 09:32:42 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Leeda vs. The Stretchy Tape

Description: While I wrapped a few layers of tape around her ankles and wrists Leeda couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Apparently she thought her position was 'ridiculously' easy to escape from. This was no cheap dollar store tape but instead 2 inch heavy electrical tape. Far stronger than most tape and stretches just enough to exhaust a girl's muscles. In Leeda's case her cocky attitude was well subdued after only 5 minutes of struggling to no avail. Then again, that could have just been the layers of electrical tape I wrapped around her mouth!

Tags: bondage, escaping, struggling, tickling, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 179,3 MB
Duration: 0:11:56

Download