Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 117739 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1520 on: September 18, 2021, 07:14:50 am »
[House Of Gord] Amarantha trains on the Blow Suck

Description: Two latex clad beauties and one Gordian machine and a lots of electrical gadgets adds up to a lot of fun.
Here we are at Schloss Anna down there in Baveria. There is snow all around us, but for some reason it is hot in the Grand Hall, and it has nothing to do with the heating.

Featuring: Amarantha, Anna Rose - Blowjob Trainer

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, high definition, high heels, hoods, latex, predicament, training

Type: mp4
Size: 110,7 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:08:17

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1521 on: September 18, 2021, 07:17:07 am »
[Born To Be Bound] The not so Great, Constance the Great

Description: Constance is straitjacketed in a bodysuit, shiny pantyhose and open toe heels. She is a magician and usually has no problems escaping but she is having an off day and caught up in the sj. Her roommate comes in and she removes the posey straitjacket. Constance says she has a show later that night and asks her roommate to please tie her up so she can practice. The bondage goes a little too far, with her elbows bound and then also being put into a balltie with an enormous scarf in her mouth and finally a stocking cap is put over her head. Her roommate gives her a pillow to be funny. She struggles very hard but she can not escape. After a bit the roommate re-enters and takes the hood off and scarf out of her mouth and tosses her a pair of scissors and tells her to get out that way, but to be careful not to cut herself getting out.

Keywords: balltie, shiny pantyhose, nylon hood, stocking cap, huge gag, blonde, crotch roped, high heels, pantyhose, tight

Size: 1438,8 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:39:15

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1522 on: September 18, 2021, 07:19:23 am »
Armbinder Monoglove Bondage

Tags: leather straps, leather fetish, armbinder, nude, naked, hogtied, small tits, barefeet, panties, collared

Size: 29,4 MB
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 0:02:53

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1523 on: September 18, 2021, 07:21:31 am »
[House Of Gord] Blow-Suck Anna Mower

Description: Anna Rose comes back to NakedGord only to struggle with her breath techniques! Well, it isn't really about breathe techniques here because we have her strapped up to the Blow-Suck machine. There's a bit more to it though- Lydia and Gord decided that they did not want Anna to just Blow and Suck.... They wanted her to help mow the lawn as well! Lydia has decided to do a few chores around the yard... With Anna as her kinky accompaniment! Check it out for yourselves!

Featuring: Anna Rose, Lydia McLane - Blowjob Trainer

Keywords: armbinders, cinch straps, corsets, electrical, girls on/as vehicles, high heels, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, predicament, transport

Size: 115,5 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:29:13

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1524 on: September 18, 2021, 07:23:57 am »
Maliyah Madison • Cocktail waitress tied up & robbed in her apartment

Description: He had been casing the bar and noticed all the waitresses who worked there, made good money on tips. There was one in particular named Maliyah who seemed to be the most popular. So that night whenMaliyah arrived home, he was waiting. The video starts with Maliyah tied up tight on her leather sofa. She is wearing a tight top, pantyhose and very short tight purple shiny Latex skirt. After letting her struggle for a bit so he could find something to gag her with, the man returns and stuffs a piece of dish cloth in her mouth. He then wraps some bandage material around her face to keep her gagged. He goes off to search her purse for money as Maliyah struggles with her bonds. But when he cannot find the cash, he comes back to try to make her tell him where it is. That's when he finds some money is hidden on her in top between her boobs. "Where else are you hiding money" He asks her as he pulls her top all the way down. Then he starts looking in her waist area and finds more money hidden in her pantyhose. Later, her pantyhose will be down.

Keywords: damsel in, shiny, latex skirt, pantyhose/stockings, brunette, high heels, roped, bondage, gagged, elbows tied, struggles, panties

Size: 61,2 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:10:23

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1525 on: September 18, 2021, 07:26:06 am »
[Shiny Bound] Ashley Wolf • The Jogger • Part 3

Description: Finally.. In part 3, poor Ashley finds herself once again tied down on the bed. This time, she is on her back with her arms tied above her head and anchored up to the headboard. There is a SEVERE crotchrope tied over her leggings that is pulled down to the footboard of the bed and pulled very tightly, nearly splitting her in two. Her poor legs are frogtied off to the sides and anchored up as well. She is once again in quite a predicament!
She pulls and struggles, crying out through her ballgag. The masked man returns. He tightens her ropes even more until she is practically in tears. He grabs her back massager and holds it up to her poor crotchrope. The vibrations rock her to her core, and even tho she is in extreme pain from the tight ropes, she can feel herself building to an earth shattering orgasm. He teases her and asks if she can reach the knots.. Finally she does get the knot loose from the headboard that held her arms up, but the bastard grabs the rope and holds it while he continues to vibe her. Just as she is thinking that she cant take anymore, he stops. He tells her that it's been fun, but he has to go. He explains by the time she gets herself untied, he will be long gone. Then he leaves her..
Poor Ashley gathers her thoughts.. The crushing crotchrope.. Oh how she wanted the pressure to stop. She reaches up to the headboard to untie her legs. WAIT a second.. She can't reach the knots!! She reaches down to the footboard, but she can't reach that knot either!! Even tho her hands are completely free, she can't get loose!! Panic strikes her! She grabs the crotchrope, trying to ease the pressure, but it won't budge an inch. She again begins to sob and call out for help.
After several minutes of despair, poor Ashley is finally able to pull one of her legs out of the frogtie, and then the other.. The relief she feels when she can finally get some slack on her poor crotch almost makes her cum it's so good. She sighs and catches her breath, and then runs downstairs to call the cops!

Keywords: ashley wolf, rope bondage, captured, taken, prisoner, dark fantasy, spandex leggings, crotchrope, predicament, ballgagged, struggling, topless, groping, vibrator, difficult escape

Size: 551,3 MB
Duration: 0:12:28

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1526 on: September 18, 2021, 07:28:04 am »
Sarah Brooke • A Willing Prisoner

Description: Sarah is a super sexy young lady who willing agrees to be my bondage prisoner! She presents herself in a skimpy outfit...see through shaper briefs, black leather opera gloves, sexy over the knee socks and incredible high heeled platform pumps! Sarah looks amazing and she is ready to be tied up! In part-1, Sarah is progressively tied onscreen...a huge white ballgag is buckled tight into her mouth and she is left to struggle and wonder what will happen to her next! Sarah loves to be tied tight and looks super HOT in tight bondage!

Keywords: bondage, did, glove fetish, topless, redheads, socks

Size: 375,63 MB
Duration: 0:24:32

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1527 on: September 18, 2021, 07:30:05 am »
[House Of Gord] Gord's Kinkfest Demonstration • Part 2

Description: Fem Car and Nightrabbit in trouble at the Kinkfest gig. Fucked, Compressed, Electrified, and Cinched. And that is only the good stuff that happened to them.

Featuring: Femcar, NightRabbit, Lydia McLane - Punishment Box Blowjob Trainer

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, hoods, mesh, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, public, punishment, spandex

Size: 87,5 MB
Duration: 0:14:52

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1528 on: September 18, 2021, 07:33:18 am »
Belle Delphine - Rough Fuck in the Woods

Description: I got fucked ROUGH in the woods today, choked and handled like a little slave. This is how i want YOU to fuck me when we see eachother. One of my favourite days out ever… such a rush

Doggy style, ass smacking, duct tape (wrists and mouth), fingering and a facial at the end.

Belle is getting a rough fuck in the woods beside a tree, with both her hands and mouth tied up using duct tape.
There are slight variations of their position throughout the video, with some fingering and ass smacking.
Video ends with a facial, with Belle’s duct tape still intact.

Genre: Celebrity, Amateur, Hardcore, British, Roleplay, Mask, Gagged, Rape Fantasy, Abduction, Rough, Doggystyle, Bound, Woods, Dress, Lace, Teen, Young, Cumshot, Duct Tape, British, Roped, BDSM

Size: 226,6 MB
Resolution: 1078x1920
Duration: 00:05:07

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1529 on: September 19, 2021, 11:27:19 am »
[House Of Gorg] Reyja Get's Bishop'd

Description: The Bishop stand base is needed for another project, so we thought we would give it a last showing before it is dismantled and stored for a while. Reyja mentioned she liked the way it looked and wanted to give it try, so we obliged her.

Featuring: Reyja

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, gags, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, spandex, spreader bars, vetwrap

Size: 170,7 MB
Duration: 0:12:45

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1530 on: September 19, 2021, 11:29:24 am »
Italian Cat Burglar's Vengeance

Description: I tiptoe into the five star hotel room stealth and sneaky hoping to make a big score. I bend over into the closet to crack the safe and am ambushed by a female arm and gloved hand wrapped tightly around my throat. I kick and fight to get her off, but she is much stronger than I am and she wrestles me down into a chair. The Italian cat burglar is silent as she shoves a huge rag into my mouth and quickly wraps my head with many layers of silver duct tape. I struggle with all my might kicking furiously, but she is fast and strong. She binds my elbows together behind my back cinching them brutally tight. Without missing a beat the black masked bitch adds ropes above and below my chest securing my body to the chair. She takes pleasure in exposing my breasts and groping them tightly as she ties my bound wrists to the chair ensuring I cannot get up. I kick at her, but my kicks are useless and she continues to tie me up - fast and furious and silent. This Italian thief is brutal! She lifts my booted feet off the ground and binds each ankle to the chair and within a second wraps a rope tightly around my waist and yanks it up and deeply into my pussy - the crotchrope splitting me in two. Every rope is pulled tightly making me grunt and scream beneath the gag but I am gagged so effectively that no one can hear me! I think she is finished tormenting me but I am wrong. There is so much rope on me that I can't move anything at all except my head. Hundreds of feet of rope - this cat burglar is insane!! Lorna Rope is still not satisfied and she pulls my head all the way back and ties my ponytail to the back of the chair. I can't move at all!! Lorna rubs her gloved hands on my face and grabs her bag. She leaves me bound and helpless in the Italian villa.

Keywords: milf, lorna rope, lorna saudelli, mirror, on screen tieing, boot fetish, on screen gagging, mouth stuffing, high heels, pvc-vinyl cat suit, tied elbows, chair bondage, groping, crotch rope, older woman

Size: 338,1 MB
Duration: 0:13:05

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1531 on: September 19, 2021, 11:31:22 am »
Bondage Slave Training

Tags: tight, restraints, slave, rape, punishment, humiliation, submissive, spanking, deep penetration, dildo, bondage device, anal hook, strappado, hogtied, leather fetish, hardcore, collared, nipple torture, corset

Size: 334,7 MB
Duration: 0:24:16

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1532 on: September 19, 2021, 11:33:22 am »
[Spanish Ties] Gen tied up and gagged by Sarah Fyah

Description: For 4 months Gen's been avoiding paying the rent. All this time her roomate Sarah's been covering her, but that's enough. Sarah wants her money back, and she really means to. Tired of Gen's excuses, she grabs her hands and ties her up with rope. She gags her with a panel gag and ties her up really tight. "You're not going anywhere until I get my money back", "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". By the other hand, its also true that it seems that Sarah is really enjoying tying up and humiliating her friend! Seems Gen this time is not going to "escape" from paying the rent!

Keywords: bound, gagged, sara fyah, gen, rope bondage, barefoot, did

Size: 704,0 MB
Duration: 0:15:54

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1533 on: September 19, 2021, 11:35:26 am »
Yvette • Supertight Hogtie Under The Spanish Sun

Description: German Extreme-Bondage Supermodel Yvette Costeau Is Next To Get Tied Into A Brutally Tight Hogtie By Lew Rubens, Elbows Touching Sexy And Totally Nude Yvette Fights Against The Tight Ropes. How Long Can She Stand It?

Keywords: yvette costeau, bdsm, fetish, hogtie, ultra, tight, brutal, extreme, supertight bondage

Size: 165,9 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 0:24:56

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1534 on: September 19, 2021, 11:37:25 am »
[House Of Gord] Gord's Kinkfest Demonstration • Part 1

Description: Fem Car and Nightrabbit in trouble at the Kinkfest gig. Fucked, Compressed, Electrified, and Cinched. And that is only the good stuff that happened to them.

Featuring: Femcar, NightRabbit, Lydia McLane - Punishment Box Blowjob Trainer

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, hoods, mesh, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, public, punishment, spandex

Size: 93,5 MB
Duration: 0:15:59

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1535 on: September 19, 2021, 11:39:39 am »
Shae Celestine • A Simple Chair Tie

Description: Just a simple chair tie with redhead Shae Celestine. Nyxon ties a tight satin cleave gag in her mouth, then lets her struggle in the ropes.

Tags: nyxon, bondage, struggling, damsel in distress, rope bondage, cleave gag, onscreen gag, shiny pantyhose, disco shorts, redhead

Size: 917,9 MB
Duration: 0:12:44

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1536 on: September 19, 2021, 11:41:39 am »
Summer Peters • Training session, bound in leather straps & latex

Description: Mr. Big Boss decided to do a little training session with Summer Peters. She was dressed in a black and purple latex corset with matching panties, neck corset with glove suspenders, black fully fashioned pantyhose and black pumps with ankle straps. The Boss strapped Summer's arms behind her back with black leather straps. He then placed a pink ball in her mouth and secured an open mouth head harness gag over top of it. Once her gag was in place, he asked her to sit down on the chair so he could strap heel lock restraints onto her high heels. He locked her ankle restraints together with a small carabiner hook, which hobbled her ability to walk.Mr. Big Boss picked up a piece of rope and tied it around Summer's neck. He then used it as a lead and led her around the room. Summer took very small steps because of her ankles were connected together. Her ass shimmied from side to side with each precarious step. The Boss made her practice walking back and forth with him leading her around for a few minutes. He then untied the rope leash from around her neck and unhooked her ankles.Summer seemed relieved to have her stability back but she wouldn't have it for very long. The Boss came back with a small lock and locked her ankles together. If Summer thought she was hobbled before, it was even more exaggerated now. This time the Boss wouldn't help her around the room. He stood at the end of the office and made her walk to him and back again. He watched as her ass swayed with each step. Mr. Big Boss left her alone for a minute to gather more straps. When he came back, he cinched a leather strap around her waist, pinning her arms down. He then added another strap to her upper body and around her elbows. He left her in the office to entertain herself, and that she did. She shimmied up and down the office, her ass looking amazing. She precariously made each step, just to make sure she didn't fall. Her arms were pinned down to her body, so there was no way to brace herself if she had an accident. She knew the Boss was probably watching her from his office and she wanted to give him a good show.

Keywords: bondage, latex, pantyhose/stockings, rubber fetish, corset, high heels, elbows tied, gagged, brunette

Size: 229,5 MB
Duration: 0:15:00

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1537 on: September 19, 2021, 11:43:45 am »
Naked Girl In Red Leather Bondage Humiliation

Tags: armbinder monoglove, leather straps, male domination, red rope, crotch roped, blindfolded, orgasms, masturbation, pussy, nude, amateur, collared, forced

Size: 63,3 MB
Resolution: 712x400
Duration: 0:11:39

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1538 on: September 19, 2021, 11:45:35 am »
[Born To Be Bound] Hogtied and toetied in shiny pantyhose with a pantyhose gag

Description: Dixie gets ready to meet her friend JJ at the bar. She gets herself into a beautiful pair of shiny pantyhose and enjoys the feel of her legs for a bit before heading out. Dixie & JJ meet at a bar briefly before deciding to go back to her place for some bondage. Once they get there Dixie removes her skirt and blouse so she is just wearing the shiny pantyhose. JJ gets to work tying her up and even gagging her with an entire pair of panties. Red vetwrap is wrapped around her head as a cleave and she gets hogtied, with her toes tied into the hogtie and her hair pulled back. Then she gets a layer of vetwrap over her gag. She enjoys her snug hogtie for a bit.

Tags: dixie comet, bondage, milf, brunette, tight roped, hogtied, gagged, topless, elbows tied, crotch roped

Size: 477,9 MB
Duration: 0:33:24

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1539 on: September 21, 2021, 08:33:41 am »
[Hunters Lair] Ayla Aysel • Frogtied forced orgasms

Description: Pretty neighbor girl Ayla is dragged over to the sofa with her wrists tightly tied behind her back and a big black ballgag jammed between her teeth. The Hunter pushes her onto the sofa and grabs a long length of rope and frogties her right leg. Then her other leg is tightly frogtied so that her stiletto heels are tied to her ass. He pulls out a wand vibrator and with her legs spread open and frogtied he begins to vib her pussy through her leotard. He then pushes the head of the vibrtor inside her leotard with the head pressed against her pussy while he sorts through more rope. Ayla struggles in the ropes as her pussy is vibed and stimulated, moaning through her gag. The Hunter pulls the vibraror away and lowers her to the floor on her knees. A rope is tied around her tiny waist then pulled down between her legs. He knots the crotch rope and ties the wand vibrator to the crotch rope then centers it on her pussy. As Ayal struggles he wraps more rope around her uppper arms then pulls he elbows close together behind her back. Ayla grunts and cries into her gag as her elbows are lashed tightly together behind her back. The Hunter rolls her over onto her side and leaves her struggling on the floor with the vibrator giving her pussy a good working over.

Tags: bondage, damsel in , bound orgasms, orgasms shiny, high heels, tied up, rope, gagged girl, ball gag, struggling, drooling, frogtied, tied elbows, crotch rope, wand vibrator, drooling, tattoos, bdsm, upskirt

Size: 141,9 MB
Duration: 0:09:58

Download