Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 114244 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1540 on: September 21, 2021, 08:35:34 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Trip Six vs. The Zigzag

Description: On her first visit here, TripSix hits the ground running with a tasty predicament. Well, she would have if her arms, legs, and toes weren't tethered to floor anchors. Trapped on her side, there's nowhere to go. Her fun is only just beginning; the real fun begins when her nipple rings are tied to a post as well. Every squirm is a constant reminder of how helpless she is, a fact she becomes acutely aware of when the magicwand comes out. Her body betrays her as the vibrations make her squirm with pleasure. Her nipples are pulled and tugged mercilessly.

Keywords: rope bondage, corset, made to cum, nipple play, topless

Type: mp4
Size: 190,9 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:13:33

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1541 on: September 21, 2021, 08:38:32 am »
[Office Perils] Ariel Marie • Blind Date Dom Bound And Gagged

Description: Ariel was set up to go on a blind date with David and she'd had specific plans for it. She's got some rope and gags laid out for the date and has something kinky in mind. She's dressed in a corset and leather leggings, she starts scolding him but he's not having it as he snaps her up off the couch and places an armbinder on her zipping it up tightly. She's ring gagged with a head harness ring gag first before David gets down on the ground and places a bondage hobble on her ankles. Finally a leash is added and she's led back and forth encouraged with a few ass slaps to keep her moving. Sitting on the couch he orders her to rotate and show off her body to him which she obligingly does. Eventually she's retied at the ankle pulling her feet together and her to stand with very off center balance. Ariel is lifted up off the ground and placed down on the rug as David gets down with her to give her a few gropes and eventually bare her breasts and lay her down on the carpet. Ariel rolls around trying to keep her drool off of her face a bit as she can't cease it from occuring from her open mouth and that's about all she's capable of as she's tightly bound and gagged and left there to struggle.

Keywords: damsel in, rope bondage, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagging, shiny leggings, ring gag, corset, struggling, breasts

Size: 231,7 MB
Duration: 0:15:08

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1542 on: September 21, 2021, 08:40:28 am »
[Quality Control] Cassie's Chair Tie

Tags: blonde, teen, young, bondage, chairtied, barefeet, pantyhose/stockings, gagged, small tits, crotch roped, corset, collared

Size: 48,4 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:09:16

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1543 on: September 21, 2021, 08:42:56 am »
[Office Perils] Crystal Clark • Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss

Description: Crystal finds herself in tight latex and quickly a tight leather armbinder as Mr Big Boss wastes no time getting her arms behind her back and laced there tightly. A harness panel ballgag finds itself in her mouth buckled tightly about her head next before Mr Big Boss moves on and cuffs her ankles together. down to her knees, her head is pulled back to the armbinder and she's lowered to her stomach. The bondage is tightened into a hogtie and Crystal is left to struggle till Mr Big Boss returns. When he does he lifts her up and starts her towards the couch to be untied.

Tags: latex, rope bondage, secretary, high heels, pantyhose, ball gag, leather straps, armbinder, bondage, gagged, hogtied, struggle

Size: 172,3 MB
Resolution: 1278x720
Duration: 0:11:15

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1544 on: September 21, 2021, 08:45:01 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Liv vs. The Works

Description: With Liv's prior bondage experience being limited to fuzzy handcuffs it was my job to expand her horizons a bit. She starts off easy with some belts holding to a chair, mobility vanishing little by little. Feeling exhilarated she nods to continue and is laced into a leather armbinder and belted to the chair back. Liv is still getting used to it when I slide her first ballgag into her mouth and strap it tight. Minutes tick by as she finds there is no safety release for these restraints. Deciding to give her the works, I strap a magic wand gently over her pussy giving it just enough pressure to tease her into a frenzy. Last, a blindfold is buckled tightly in place before leaving her to immerse herself in a new world.

Keywords: orgasms, leather, blindfolds, struggling, high heels

Size: 209,3 MB
Duration: 0:13:54

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1545 on: September 21, 2021, 08:46:53 am »
[House Of Gord] Double Trouble Tilt Sucker

Description: Ivy and Liliyana take turns teaching the little tart Poppy how to tilt and suck properly.

Featuring: Ivy, Liliyana, Poppy Black - TV- Tilt Sucker

Keywords: armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, head bondage, high heels, hoods, oral, orgasm, PVC, spandex

Size: 193,8 MB
Duration: 0:12:59

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1546 on: September 21, 2021, 08:48:47 am »
[Born To Be Bound] Riley Rose Hogtied • Leather And Laced

Description: She sits alone on the green couch in leather cuffs and a posture collar and she slips that pretty red ballgag into her lovely mouth. Wow, It is a great fit, or maybe I am just loving it with the posture collar....She snaps herself into a hogtie with some leather bondage. She squirms around and enjoys herself for a bit until I come in and put her into a snug arm binder and wrap straps around her body so she can't move them around. She gets nipple clamps and that big red ball comes out and she gets some panties and a leather gag. She has that on for a while and I remove the clamps so I can hogtie her without her laying on them. It gets another reaction. When I get her down to the floor I notice the gag doesn't look perfect so I take it off and have her hold the panties in while I fight to get the leather gag off which is stuck in her hair. I take the panties out and she tells me just to yank her hair out or chop it off...something funny that I left in the clip. You don't hear that our of ladies often... So I shove the panties back in and wrap vetwrap around her head, after removing the posture collar so her breathing doesn't get too labored in the hogtie and once I pulled the preview images I saw what I did wrong with that leather gag....Anyway, Riley moves around pretty gracefully with her leather hogtie and head pulled back with no complaints. Finally the clip ends and begins again with her removing her gag and my pets coming in to check on her...

Tags: bondage, gagged, cuffed, leather straps, belt tied, high heels, lace dress, lace stockings, armbinder monoglove, collared, nipples in clamps, long hair

Size: 194 MB
Resolution: 854x478
Duration: 0:28:37

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1547 on: September 21, 2021, 08:50:57 am »
[House Of Gord] Tee Fucked Again

Description: Wildflower is back on her favourite fucking machine, this time the indoor winter version. It looks like the truck device, but this one is much more powerful.
By the time we are finished, Wildflower is orgasmed out and bathed in sweat

Featuring: Wildflower

Keywords: ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, fucking machines, high definition, mesh, orgasm, penetration, splits

Size: 136,9 MB
Duration: 0:10:03

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1548 on: September 21, 2021, 08:52:52 am »
[House Of Gord] The Legacy of Bob Bishop

Description: We did a Naked Gord version of this upgraded Bob Bishop design, but to be true to Bob himself, our damsel in distress needs to be sheathed in something tight.

Featuring: Kay Serah - The Bishop Stand

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, fucking machines, high definition, hoods, metal bondage, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, spandex, spreader bars

Size: 163,1 MB
Duration: 0:12:08

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1549 on: September 22, 2021, 10:48:01 am »
[House Of Gord] Paige Richards • Air Hogtie • Part 2

Description: The Power Hogtie machine is probably the most extreme and difficult bondage machine the House of Gord has ever produced, and in fact it was considered a step too far and later dismantled for spare parts.
The problem is lying face down with an arm sheath pulling the arms back tightly and then being placed under extreme pressure. Just lying in that position without the pressure is hard enough, but once the pressure comes on, breathing is nearly impossible. But these ladies come though the ordeal.

Featuring: Paige Richards, Petra, Lydia McLane - Power Hogtie Machine Blowjob Trainer

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, gags, head bondage, high heels, oral, predicament, remastered, spandex, training

Size: 57,2 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:09:50

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1550 on: September 22, 2021, 10:49:59 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Maggie vs. Her First Hogtie

Description: Super cute Maggie stops by this weekend for a little bondage fun. More importantly, it’s her first time in bondage ever. What better way to inaugurate her than a classic hogtie. I start her off with a trainer gag pulled tight; next comes the rope which I'm happy to see cinches her elbows together with ease. Once her legs are crossed and tied off to her chest harness, there's no going back. I tell her to try her best to get free and she makes a valiant attempt. Realization hits her quickly that these are not movie ropes; a couple of shakes don't get them off. If anything, they only reward her by pulling tighter.

Tags: ballgagged, struggling, rope bondage, predicament bondage, topless

Size: 169,34 MB
Duration: 0:10:59

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1551 on: September 22, 2021, 10:52:05 am »
[House Of Gord] Caroline Pierce Bound in the COCO Box

Description: Gord puts Caroline Pierce through her paces in a shiny red PVC catsuit. She misbehaves during her training, so has to stay overnight. Featuring the COCO Butt Box, extreme bondage, a tight leather arm binder, flogging, a leather hood and a metal helmet.

Featuring: Caroline Pierce - Coco Butt Box

Keywords: armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, exercise, fantasy/plot, forniphilia, hoods, outdoors, pedestal/figurehead, predicament, punishment, PVC, training

Size: 189,5 MB
Duration: 0:14:09

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1552 on: September 22, 2021, 10:54:12 am »
Sexy college student crotch roped and hogtied

Description: This video is the 2nd and 3rd set of the first shoot I did with our sexy college girl.  She has cute feet, is less than 5 foot tall, and very sexy face and lips.
1st scene: I tie her many times around her legs and upper body. She first get an oversized ball gag while standing. I then lay her down and pull her hair and feet close together with my hands. I then change the gag to a ring gag. Her mouth looks amazing with the ring gag. She sticks her tongue out through the ring gag when I pull her hair and crotch rope at the same time.
2nd scene: She get hogtied on the coffee table.  I gag her with a medium sized ball gag. Things really get fun when I tie the back of her gag back to her toes.  When I first begin to put the rope on her toes she says something "mumble mumble my toes"... I'm not sure what she said so I grab her hair and pull her head back and tell her to repeat herself.
This video has her sexy mouth gagged three different ways and ends with a hard hogtie toetie.  It's always fun to see beginners reactions to strict ropes and gags.

Tags: amateur, rope bondage, ball gag, barefeet, ring gag, crotch rope, first time, hogtied, toe tied, toetied, barefoot

Size: 50,13 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 0:11:48

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1553 on: September 22, 2021, 10:56:10 am »
[Lew Rubens] Casey Calvert in Suffering For Art

Description: Beautiful Casey Calvert loves art. Knowing that I took full advantage of her. Consensually of course! I told her that I wanted good stills of whipmarks. And that the only way to get GOOD ones were to administer them WITHOUT any warm up at all. She agree. The following is the result. This is NOT for the squeamish. This is REAL bdsm folks. Nothing faked here. Her screams are real, the marks are real, the tears are real.

Tags: bondage, whipping, rope bondage

Size: 370,38 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 0:16:36

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1554 on: September 22, 2021, 10:58:16 am »
[Hunters Lair] Gigi Bound & struggling in this leather cords

Description: Sexy MILF Gigi struggles on the sofa brutally bound in thin leather cords. The thin leather bites deep into the soft flesh around her upper arms, crushing her elbows completely together, it then winds down her forearms to her wrists. The thin cords slice deep into her arms and ankles. A large ball is jammed between her teeth, held in place by a leather panel gag, to keep her quiet. Gigi struggles desperately on the sofa, rolling onto the floor pulling desperately at the leather cords but there is no escape. The Hunter comes in with another leather cord and ties it to the ring mounted at the top of the panel gag located at the top of her head. He pulls her stiletto heels up to her ass and then runs the leather cord from the top of the panel gag down between her bound stiletto heels. Gigi's head is pulled back and arched as the tension from her bent legs pulls the cord taut. The Hunter leaves her alone to struggle helplessly in the brutally tight leather cords with no chance of escape.

Tags: bondage, damsel in , milf, high heels, upskirt, pantyhose, leather binding cords, gagged girl, leather panel gag, struggling, tied elbows, hogtied, bdsm

Size: 271,6 MB
Duration: 0:10:27

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1555 on: September 22, 2021, 11:01:59 am »
[Hunters Lair] JJ Plush & Gigi • Betrayed for cash

Description: Voluptuous JJ Plush sits in her living room getting ready for a night out with her best friend Gigi. She pulls on her 6 inch stiletto boots and zips them up as Gigi arrives. Gigi tells her she has a surprise for her tonight but it is a secret. Both women then go out. Next we find Gigi leading poor JJ down a flight of stair to an old basement in an abandoned building. JJ's wrists are tied together with rope and Gigi holds the end of the rope as she leads her downstairs. Once downstairs in the basement she leads her over to a hanging hook. Gigi pulls the end of the rope up to the hook and pulls JJ's wrists up over her head. She then tells her that she has sold her for a few hours to a friend and then the Hunter walks in. JJ begs and cries as he ties a cleave gag between her lips. Her wrists are then pulled up higher until she is almost on her ties. He then ties a rope to her ankles and pulls her legs far apart and ties them off to the pillars on each side of her. JJ is stretched out on her toes as he then ties crotch rope around her waist and down between her legs. The end of the crotch rope is then pulls up to an overhead anchor point and is pulled tight. Her tits are pulls out of her blouse and bra and nipple clamps are attached to her hard nipples. Gigi and the Hunter then leave her hanging there to finish their business with him promising to return soon for some fun.

Tags: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, crotch roped, boot fetish, did, rope bondage, bdsm, upskirt

Type: wmv
Size: 239,3 MB
Duration: 0:15:35

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1556 on: September 22, 2021, 11:03:55 am »
[Hunters Lair] Lola Lynn • Drunken debutante kidnapped (Inebriated socialite falls victim)

Description: Lola Lynn was attending the benefit art show in the old warehouse district when someone spiked her champagne. Suddenly she felt dizzy and confused and went looking for a ladies room. But in her confused state she didn't question the directions the man gave her and now she was lost in the maze of corridors. She didn't know she was being stalked by the as she wandered into his trap. Suddenly she was grabbed from the shadows and a foul smelling rag was clamped over her mouth and nose. Lola was already weak from the spiked drink and soon her body went and she was dragged away. He then pulled out his ropes and tied her arms brutally tight behind her back and then gagged her with an ace bandage pulled tightly between her lips. He left her there to go check to make sure that there was no one around. But he underestimated her state of indisposed and Lola started to come to before he returned. She moaned into her gag and tried to move. But her arms were bound tight and useless behind her back. She realized that she was in trouble and the cold dose of reality revived her. She struggled to her feet and looked around. She had no idea where she was or how to get out. But she knew sticking around here was not an option. She ran down the corridor looking for and exit or some help. She noticed a large black steel door at the end of one corridor marked exit. She ran down the hall but when she got to the door she found it was locked and she was in a end. She turned on her heels and ran back down the corridor. She turned down another hall and hoped for the best. She rounded a corner and came on another heavy steel door. This one wasn't locked and she struggled to open it with her bound hands. It took some effort but finally the door slide open. But her luck ran out because on the other side of the door was her k'napper returning to get her. He was just as surprised to see her as she was him. But her was able to catch her and toss her over his shoulder. Lola screamed and cried into her gag but the gag effectively muffled her screams. He carried her to an old freight elevator and put her down her against the wall. He then took the elevator up to an upper floor. He dragged her out of the elevator and into an old warehouse. Inside he had sent up an old bed and pushed her down onto the bed. To her shock and horror he then removed her gown leaving her in just her panties and heels. He then hogtied her crossing her ankles her knees wide apart. Then to make sure she was completely quiet he pulled out a roll of black electrical tape and wrapped it around her ace bandage gag pushing her gag in deeper. He left her bound, hogtied and helpless.

Tags: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, hogtied, damsel, bondage, knocked out, relaxation, high heels, silk & satin, escaping, lift & carry, bdsm

Size: 167,2 MB
Duration: 0:14:23

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1557 on: September 22, 2021, 11:05:49 am »
[Hunters Lair] Kali • Pretty secretary brutally taped up in his basement

Description: Pretty little Kali sits in the Hunter's basement in her tight little mini skirt and expensive silk blouse all bound up tight with black electrical tape. Her arms are fused completely together behind her back with the tape crushing her poor elbows together, the thin silk sleeve on her blouse offer very little protection as the tape digs deep into her flesh. Her curvy legs are also wrapped up tight in the tape and a huge rag has been stuffed into her mouth and more tape wrapped around her head between her teeth. She struggles helplessly in her bondage but can barely move her arms at all. She bangs on the cellar door hoping to attract some attention but it is a futile gesture. The Hunter comes in and checks on her bondage. He moves her to the floor and grabs another roll of tape. Kali begs and pleads into her gag as he wraps more tape around her body pulling her legs up to her chest and taping them there. He leaves the hapless secretary completely helpless sitting on the floor in his basement. She will still be there later when he comes back to play.

Tags: bdsm, gagged, tied up, ball tied, tape bondage, high heels, upskirt, did, silk & satin

Size: 156,4 MB
Duration: 0:13:27

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1558 on: September 22, 2021, 11:08:09 am »
[Hunters Lair] Porche • Bound and lost in his basement

Description: Curvy Porche wakes up sitting on an old musty chair in the gloomy basement of the old abandoned factory. Still wearing her expensive silk gown she struggles to move. But she realizes that her arms are tightly bound behind her back and her mouth is packed with an old rag and wrapped tight with a wrap. Scared and in shock she struggles to get up out of the chair. The dank basement has mold on the walls and is full of dust and filth. She has no idea where she is or how to get out but she knows she needs to try. Wandering around the old basement from room to room and down corridors looking for an exit or at least something to cut her rope bindings. She tries to rub the ropes on the edge of a table but there is no hope of sawing through the tight ropes that way. She continues her search but is surprised from behind when the Hunter grabs her in a choke hold with his arm around her throat. He drags her into a room and her down onto an old cart. He hogties her on the cart then wheels her off for her unknown fate.

Tags: bound, gagged girl, tied up, tied elbows, struggling, bound walking, recaptured, hogtied, bdsm, did, rope bondage, high heels, silk & satin, tapegagged

Size: 137,7 MB
Duration: 0:11:53

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #1559 on: September 23, 2021, 09:21:00 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Katrina • Hunter's prey hung on a tree by her ankles

Description: Katrina has been captured by the Hunter and he has brought her out to the woods. Her arms are cruelly tied behind her back with ropes and her mouth is packed and taped shut. He her to sit on an old stump and then ties her booted ankles tightly together. He leaves her in the woods bound and gagged warning her not to try to escape. But Katrina has no intention of staying put and as soon as he is out of sight she struggles to her feet. She then hops through the woods on her bound ankles trying to find a way out. But her path is blocked by some underbrush and with her ankles so tightly tied she can get through without falling. So she has to back track. But she runs into the Hunter as she hops back and her grabs her and carries her back to the stump. He drops her on the ground and then attaches another rope between her bound booted ankles. He then picks her up and attaches her bound ankles to an overhead branch. He lower her head to the ground and leaves his poor helpless prey hanging upside-down from the branch with her head touching the ground. Katrina twists and turns trying to work the ropes free but it is futile. She is trapped and helpless there will be no escape. She screams and cries into her gag for help but there is no one to hear her mutted screams.

Tags: bound, gagged girl, cleave gag, upskirt, leather mini skirt, tied elbows, crushed elbows, bound escape, bound hopping, lift & carry, suspension bondage, upside-down, escape attempt, bdsm

Size: 131,3 MB
Duration: 0:06:25

Download