Author Topic: Hand Domination  (Read 14127 times)

Offline realbigfish

Re: Hand Domination
« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2017, 12:30:34 am »

Anne Love - Repeatedly Bringing You to the Edge!

Since you were such a good boy today, Anne might just let you cum. It`s not going to be easy for you, though! Laying between your legs, she takes your shaft in her delicate hand and gently lubes up your cock. She slowly begins stroking your dick, and you`re rock hard within seconds. She`s not surprised, considering how sexy she looks with her big, blue eyes gazing up at you. You can feel her warm breath on your dick as she continues giving you an amazing handjob. She repeatedly brings you to the edge of orgasm, driving you wild as your balls ache to cum. She picks up the pace, jerking you harder and faster but continuing to deny your orgasm. She takes you to the verge of cumming only to torment you by refusing to let you blow your load. When Anne finally lets you cum, she laughs maniacally as she ruins your orgasm by refusing to touch your cock! You shoot your mess all over your stomach while she watches and giggles uncontrollably. She`s so cruel!

MP4 / 443 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:57

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #321 on: November 16, 2017, 12:31:19 am »

Meana Wolf - Requiem for a Slayer

The estate was dreary…outside the overgrown gardens were covered in fallen leaves and the interior of the old mansion was equally unkempt… dark… cold. The floors creaked under your feet as you slowly made your way down the hall. Night was almost falling, and the light of the orange setting sun just peaked through the narrow slits of velvet that draped the windows. In a distant room somewhere, a record played a sombre piano requiem. You entered her bed chamber. You held your cross out In front of you to shield you from danger. You knew exactly what she was… an evil Beast like no other. A Vampire who would devour you in a second. But as she slumbered, you couldn’t help but admire her terrible beauty. You pulled the satin sheet back to reveal her gorgeous body draped in a black evening gown. You trembled as you held your cross over her and reached for your stake. But just as you were about to slay that bloodthirsty vampire, she awoke, and all at once your courage left your body. You knew what she was doing… using her savage beauty and power to seduce you… you tried to resist… but her presence was so intoxicating. Your fear, loathing, wrath and anger turned to shameful lust. And she knew it. She could feel your body change as you looked upon her dangerous curves. You looked into her eyes and then everything went cold. You felt yourself sink deeper into your body. Unable to control yourself you did as you were told. You removed your clothes. You tried to stop it… but you couldn’t. You battled yourself internally trying not to let your cock get erect as her icy cold fingers caressed you. But it grew… it became so hard and stiff the pressure pounded and pulsated throughout your body. She had complete control from the moment you stepped onto her estate, and now her ruby red eyes were laughing at you as she began to suck your cock. No sound left your mouth as you screamed in terror at her fangs… her horrible fangs… she sunk them them into your cock, releasing some of the incredible pressure building there… the pain… the pleasure… it coursed through your veins. You tried not to enjoy it… but you couldn’t stop yourself from doing as she bid you. Animals are what they are…and she is no different. A hungry bloodsucking monster who’s hunger cannot be tamed. She wants to fuck and she wants to feed and she’s tasted the and cum of many a foolish slayer just like you. Watch in horror and ecstasy as she drains your every last drop out of you.

Xoxo Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: My most delicious Vampire seduction yet. I take my time slowly seducing you…toying with you. Then once you’re glamoured into submission I take my pleasure... feeding and fucking how I like. I bite into the deep veins of your cock and suck you hard. I take you inside my evil vampire pussy and ass. The fucking and feeding becomes an ecstatic sexual frenzy leaving you completely empty and utterly void of life. **Vampire. Glamouring. Fangs. Anal. Cum Play**

MP4 / 1.47 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:45:12

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #322 on: November 16, 2017, 12:32:00 am »

Roadside Assistance

Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God's gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom. He is restrained in a fiddle holding his neck and hands, They then produce a syringe with a blue fluid and inject his balls as he screams, then tell him if he cums twice within the hour a chemical reaction will take place turning his balls into little shriveled up raisins, rendering them useless. Then the sexy Dommes start to tease him, playing with each other's full breasts and kissing, knowing he is getting hard, Then they proceed to milk the filth right from his slut sacks feeding him every last drop, Alexis states well there is the first load lol. Now that Goddesses Dava Foxx and Goddess Alexis Fawx have injected their bitch boy and drained his filthy slut sacks of one orgasm, they tease him and kiss each other rubbing each other's pussies and letting him lick it off their fingers. They inform the slut that he has exactly 5 minutes to make both of them cum, And he better fuck them as if his balls depended on it, because they do... After he has sex with both Goddesses he can no longer hold in his own orgasm and explodes all over Goddess Dava's boots, causing the chemical reaction to begin. The ladies make him slurp up every last drop, laughing at his anguish over his lost balls and telling him that his new name is slave cum face!

MP4 / 1.38 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #323 on: November 26, 2017, 07:30:55 pm »

Mistress Alina - Secretary Alina Blows His Mind Away

THE PERFECT BLOWJOB WITH A GREAT CUMSHOT!

Secretary Alina has come home. Her slave arrived before from the office and he had to lay down on the sofa and wait for his Mistress.

Now she is standing there in front of him in white blouse, black skirt, sheer pantyhose and those high heels that make her long legs endless long. She has put on some leather gloves and the slave knows what this means - she is in a dominant mood.

Without hesitation Alina sits down on her slave's chest and relaxes. She looks down at his face and then she slowly opens her blouse, showing us her sexy bra.

The goddess places one hand on his manhood and rubs it through the trousers. Then she opens his fly and with her gloves the kneads his cock and balls in his pants. Slowly she fetches his dick and rubs it with her hand and then she sits down right on his genitals. The slave groans and Alina shakes her bottom on his pelvis.

Alina stands up again and now she sits down right on her slave's face. You can hear him breath hard under her ass but the Mistress doesn't care and continues rubbing his cock.

Once more she stands up and walks towards his feet. She lifts his legs and with a strong hitch she pulls him towards her so that he's in the perfect position. Alina kneels down and then she licks his cock. The slave moans - "Will she really give me a blowjob today?"

Yes she will and she is in the perfect mood to give him a blowjob that he will never forget. Full of passion, joy and playfulness. With those little mean moments like biting, spitting, busting or edge play. Simply Alina!

We have placed 5 cameras around the scene - 2 of them focus only Alina's gorgeous mouth giving us some full screen views of her long tongue playing with her slave's penis top or licking it like ice cream. You will be so close when she almost swallows his cock, when she teases and rubs it with her wonderful lips or when she bites it with her teeth.

For almost 20 minutes Alina gives him the perfect blowjob. Several times he is close to shoot out his cum, but Alina knows exactly how to keep him on the edge without allowing him to cum too quickly.

Then the time has cum when she wants to tease his cum. With quick movements of her tongue right on the most sensitive spot she takes him closer and closer to his climax. He moans and Alina is full of anticipation. Smilingly and demandingly she makes him totally crazy and then he shoots out a big stream of cum.

Alina keeps on licking his ejaculating glans, teasing his sperm and playing with it with her tongue. Thoroughly she plays with his cum.

MP4 / 1.36 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:27:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #324 on: November 26, 2017, 07:31:41 pm »

Kylie K, Liz Rainbow, Rebecca Smyth & Selina Sky - Daughter's Friends

When Brian’s wife asks him to keep their daughter’s friends entertained until she comes home, little did he realize what he had let himself in for! It turns out the three horny youngsters are into older men and soon seduce their mate’s dad and yank his trousers down. Watch the trailer here to view what takes place when they are in mid wank when Rebecca comes home. She assumes it is all his fault and allows the girls to carry on jerking off the dirty old bastard until he cums all over the place as they howl with laughter!

MP4 / 513 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #325 on: November 26, 2017, 07:32:55 pm »

Jodi West - Sorry I Gave You A Boner, Son!

The title says everything! Watch and enjoy!

MP4 / 143 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:04

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #326 on: November 26, 2017, 07:34:44 pm »

Nadia Elaina – Stocking Leg Job

Dominant Nadia enjoys teasing her male slaves. She never lets them wear clothes n keeps them handcuffed so they can’t touch themselves. Today she slowly wanks the poor guy’s cock until he is rock hard, teasing that she might put it in her mouth. Then she gets the slave to put his cock between her thighs and fuck her legs because she wants to watch him finish himself off. As he fucks her black stockings he soon shoots a big load of white cum all over them!

MP4 / 439 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #327 on: November 26, 2017, 07:35:33 pm »

Raquel Roper - Sucking, Teasing, & Denying My New Uncircumcised Big Dick Lover

Raquel has recently let a new, very well endowed man into her life; one who quite literally can’t keep his hands off of her! You’re always horny, always eager, and although Raquel is quite the naughty nympho, she’s also a busy woman who can’t be pestered all the time with a throbbing member poking at her back or lips. Due to this, it’s been quite a few days since you’ve been able to cum, your girlfriend enjoying keeping you on edge as punishment. One morning, she crawls towards your lap and grabs at you as if she hasn’t in months. Her eyes wide, bright, and cock hungry; she slides you into her mouth and begins sensually sucking your head. Finally! This is all you wanted, it feeling as though your relationship was already exiting the honey moon phase… but just as it feels like it’s only been moments since she’s started stroking and bobbing; suddenly you feel yourself falling into desperation and lack there of. Raquel is one woman who will always keep you and your cock guessing.. haven’t you learned?

WMV / 587 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #328 on: November 29, 2017, 10:38:49 am »

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Surprising Cumshot From The Puny Slave

My slave has spent a whole day and night in the cell, restrained to the bars by a pair of handcuffs with the chain passing through his leash gag, unable to sit or even move. It's the morning now, time to milk him. When the slave heard that, his cock immediately got hard in his chastity cage, despite the fact that he is probably very tired now, hungry and thirsty. That's what long term chastity does to slaves - they will give up anything for a release. And My puny slave got so desperate for a release, that when I finally count down from 10 to let him cum, his spunk bursts from his cock, reaching My leather clad breasts, surprising Me quite a lot as this slave never used to shoot his spunk, it always dribbled out of his cock. Probably the pressure built by the long period in chastity, teasing and edging him before letting him cum, and threatening to keep him locked here for another 24 hours in case he blows his one chance to cum was so high, that it made him burst with cum right on Me. That just deserved him some post-orgasmic torture before I lock him back in chastity, probably forever, and leave him spend some more time in the cell. he deserves it.

MP4 / 62.5 MB / 720x406 / 00:09:41

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #329 on: November 29, 2017, 10:40:04 am »

Elektra Takes His Cum n Blows Captain America

Elektra Takes his Cum - Full Version!

Elektra is dressed in a skin tight red spandex catsuit that is tighter than tight, hugging every perfect curve of her strong supple form. Unfortunately for Captain America she is diabolically horny, and ready for some kinky ass kicking. She grapples his head so tight in various headscissors that the poor bastard blacks out. Mix that in with face engulfing facesits, and a cock exploding ending, and you have a must have for the fans of Scissorcat and friends.

WMV / 268 MB / 720x480 / 00:43:43

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #330 on: November 29, 2017, 10:40:50 am »

Anne Love - Taking You to the Edge with Her Hands and Mouth!

How long can you last with Anne playing with your cock? We`re about to find out as she lays between your legs and looks up at you with her big, beautiful eyes. She gently runs her hands all over your hard dick, caressing your thick shaft and teasing you with her tongue. She slowly begins to suck you, taking your cock head in her mouth and getting it nice and wet. She pauses to show off her young body, lifting her shirt so you can see her perky little tits. She repeatedly brings you to the edge of orgasm by jerking and sucking your big dick, but will she finally let you cum? You`ll have to wait and find out! She loves teasing you by jerking and sucking your throbbing cock.

MP4 / 513 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #331 on: November 30, 2017, 12:12:42 pm »

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Teasing after erection pill

My collared slaves are locked in chastity almost always when they are with Me (and often when they are away too). I like controlling their cocks and orgasms, and thus controlling them. After a while, they learn that having an erection in the chastity device is painful, so they start forgetting this habit, their cocks remain limp almost constantly. The slaves understand that they don't need erections, they don't lead to orgasms any more, only to pain, so they slowly become impotent. But sometimes I like to have fun and tease them, arouse them, make them believe they might obtain an orgasm, only to leave them disappointed and frustrated. This time, I am even more cruel: some time ago I fed My slave an erection pill and locked him in the chain cage, waiting for the pill to have its effect. Now let's see how quickly I can make him cry and beg for a release!

MP4 / 132 MB / 720x406 / 00:12:07

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #332 on: November 30, 2017, 12:13:29 pm »

Teasing and Denying, then Ruining Slave's Orgasm

Today I`m going to play with this slave`s cock, but I`m quick to remind him that he`s not allowed to cum without permission. Let`s see how much this slave can handle, shall we? I`m going to continuously bring him to the edge of explosion, only to cruelly deny his orgasm. I command him to fuck my hand, and he eagerly does as instructed. With his arms secured above his head, he thrusts his hips back and forth while I stroke him and play with his sensitive balls. He`s aching to cum, but I refuse to let him. Instead, I drive him crazy but getting him close only to deny him the opportunity. "Do you want to cum, slave?" I ask him as he thrusts away, fucking my hand harder and faster. He tells me that he does, and even begins to beg, but I`m having way too much fun tormenting him. I laugh as I repeatedly bring him to the edge, and when I finally let him cum I ruin his orgasm by pulling my hands away and refusing to help him!

MP4 / 188 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:03

HJ_TeasingandDenying,thenRuiningSlave'sOrgasm.rar

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #333 on: November 30, 2017, 12:14:29 pm »

JC Simpson - Beautiful hard body TEEN uses unprotected cock for HER pleasure

Sometimes handjobs aren’t enough for JC. The beautiful five foot eleven TEEN wants to use the cock for HER pleasure. First she must get the limp dick hard. The talented teen used her skillful hands teasing every inch of the penis until it reached a FULL erection. JC rubbed the head of the cock over her super sensitive clit. She couldn’t resist putting the unprotected DICK inside her dripping wet snatch. The Amazon teen rode the stiff ERECTION to several body shuttering ORGASMS. Then the handjob continued. Slow and steady those talented hands brought the freshly fucked cock to a powerful spurting SPERM explosion. JC jerked the spent dick long after ORGASM. She made sure the drain the cock completely dry!

MP4 / 148 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:15

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #334 on: November 30, 2017, 12:15:22 pm »

Divine Guru Alexa - The Edging Orgasm Control Program

You were black bagged and captured while you were alone, pumping gas at your local gas station to be brought to me for questioning. I have my own ways of getting what I want out of men, I torture you with my beautiful body, teasing you mercilessly making you groan from underneath the mask I place over your head. I know I'm making that cock want me, I can feel the shape of it while I grind on his lap. He moans more unaware of the Edging torture I'm about to do to him. I get his cock wet, and grip it with one hand, he's so excited I know I'm going to get what I want out of him. I begin questioning him then with his cock in my hand, my fingers gripping it tight and he went quiet. I slipped my hand up and down his cock slowly, and asked him again, and still he refused to speak. He wants to do this the hard way, so I begin stroking more, my hand tightens more around his cock as I jerk it faster, making my big tits bounce as I jerked up and down. he's already weakening. I asked him a third time and this time, he begged me to please stop but I kept stroking his cock, slow and then fast, making his whole body jerk from the intense sense of pleasure my hands were sending through his body. I straddled him and jerked his cock while putting my big tits in his face, and he moaned so bad for me to let him go but It made me jerk him faster, faster and right when he was about to cum I let go of his cock, edging him hard. I grinded my big ass against his cock and teased him more, asking him to tell me what I want to know but all he could mutter out was a loud moan. "Oh you want more?" I said as I got his cock even wetter and began jerking his cock with both of my hands. Fast and slow then fast and slow, he couldn't take the edging for much longer, he wants to cum So bad.... so I offered him a deal.........

MP4 / 339 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:35

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #335 on: November 30, 2017, 12:16:10 pm »

Agatha Delicious & Silvia Saige - The Seed of a Warrior

Mor-Onn the barbarian seeks out the the evil Witch Agatha. He is defeated by her magic and captures. Agatha explains that she lured him there so she can milk him of his seed, and make an army of strong, stupid men to server her.

Mor-Onn thinks he can resist but magic hands come out of the wall and the witch puts an arousing oil all over his body as the hands stroke and massage him. The barbarian struggles and refuses to give in, but his cock betrays him, exploding and filling Agatha's waiting cauldron

Now that he has been milked nearly dry Agatha has no use for the barbarian. Almost no use that is except for feeding her Succubus servants. He is forced to fuck and pleasure the soul sucking demons, being whipped and commanded to fuck harder and longer. Every time one of the Succubi climax they drain more of his soul. Once they gorgeous demon women have made him a nearly soulless husk they begin sharing his cock, wanting to feed on the last of his seed before feeding on his entire body...

MP4 / 780 MB / 1280x720 / 00:34:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #336 on: December 01, 2017, 02:15:04 pm »

They Milked That Bitch

Time for another monthly milking on the estate Goddess Mena Li and Goddess Rachael Madori milk their sluts filth right out of him but first the tease and twist his pathetic cock and balls edging the slut right to the brink then stopping and laughing at him the woman are cruel and love the power they have over their male slaves finally they let the slave shoot a load, then feed him every last drop.

MP4 / 776 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #337 on: December 01, 2017, 02:15:48 pm »

Roxii Blair and Rilynn Rae - Tiny Dick in The Flying Lucha Brothers (Part 1)

Tiny Dick and his friend Tinnier Dick are on the mat practicing for a new wrestling competition. Being pathetic and horrible at it, but they have their new masks and think they are the . Goddess Roxii Blair and Rilynn Rae come to work out too. The boys tell them that women have no place on the mat and that they're going to become the new wrestling stars. The girls claim that they are here to work out for the trial also and it's their time to use the mat. Rilynn recognizes tiny dick your tiny dick he says, "no I'm not, he is!" It is hard to tell because both boys have tiny dicks. As a challenge, the ladies want a wrestling match and whoever wins gets to use the mat. Of course, these boys are pathetic and the women beat them easily. Locking their heads between their legs, rubbing their pussies in the boys face and teasing them by pulling down their pants making fun of their tiny pathetic dicks. "What is that?" The boys walk away in shame as girls start to feel sorry for them and devise a plan. Stay tuned for part 2

MP4 / 366 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #338 on: December 01, 2017, 02:16:35 pm »

Roxii Blair and Rilynn Rae - Tiny Dick in The Flying Lucha Brothers (Part 2)

Goddess Roxii Blair and Rilynn Rae notice that the two boys are walking back over to the mats, so they begin to put their plan in action and start to play with each other. While they are making out and feeling each other, tiny dick and tinnier dick come back to grab their jock strap they had forgotten and as they try to walk away the girls stop them. Roxxii and Rilynn tell these losers that they feel sorry for them and want to make it up. With the two boys feeling humiliated by losing earlier they decide to give in and let Roxxii and Riylnn play with their dicks. The girls then pin these little dicks to the floor and begin to make fun of and humiliate their small tiny dicklets. Riylnn points out that he is tiny dick and makes him admit it as they play with their 2 dicks. While the girls are laughing they tower over the two boys and make them jerkoff on their feet and lick it all off; every last drop. Making tiny dick and tinnier dick feel even more humiliated and defeated then before.

MP4 / 411 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #339 on: December 04, 2017, 06:08:48 pm »

Tjara teases twice - draining restarted

How can you cum so quick?...we will have to restart later. And you know the consequence of the second session, I' ll make you empty...

Clip has cuts. First session is about 2 minutes long and has a cumshot. From 03:40 until the end there are no cuts and three separate releases of cum

MP4 / 379 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:04

Download and Enjoy