Author Topic: Hand Domination  (Read 14104 times)

Offline realbigfish

Re: Hand Domination
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2017, 07:00:01 am »

Kendall Karson - Your Cum is Mine

Mistress Kendall has taken complete control of your cock to slowly, tortuously tease every last drop of cum from your balls. If you can resist cumming from my expert milking techniques then you won't be forced to eat your entire load. Of course no man has ever had the self control to resist my slow teasing strokes and know you will be begging for release within two pumps. I bet I can even get your cock so hard and horny I could get you to cum uncontrollably with just the lightest touch of a finger.

MP4 / 175 MB / 1274x720 / 00:07:38

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2017, 07:00:51 am »

Lady Kacy Kisha & Lady Luciana - Lick Your Sperm

Today, You`re going to be milked. After we milk you, we will take your sperm and feed it to you. This is the only food you will ever get.

MP4 / 225 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:34

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2017, 07:01:46 am »

Goddess Brianna, Lydia Supremacy & Kylie Rogue - Evil Edging Games

Milking Days can be brutal at the ClubDom estate. Goddess Brianna, Mistress Kylie Rogue and Lydia Supremacy have their slave hobble in wearing a humbler and laugh at how full his pathetic slut sacks must be after 69 days locked in chastity. They cuff him to the milking bench examining his balls. They are so full they are ready to burst. Mistress Lydia puts her hand over the slut's mouth holding him still. As much as the bitch would welcome relief for his aching balls, he is fierously resisting the milking. Mistress Kylie is playing evil edging games with this bitch. He knows there are consequences for spilling male filth. His orgasm will be ruined and he will be force fed his own cum. The ladies are absolutely sinister as they force the bitch to cum. In the end he is made to slurp up every last drop of his own filth.

MP4 / 366 MB / 1274x720 / 00:05:53

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #303 on: November 11, 2017, 07:02:34 am »

Goddess Valora & Mistress Susi – Milked into face by two beautiful Domes

Goddess Valora and Mistress Susi are having the greatest fun to milk this slave and make sure there comes a big load into his own face.

MP4 / 324 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:57

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #304 on: November 12, 2017, 03:35:00 pm »

Nyomi Banxxx - FORCED MILKING BEFORE YOUR FIRST DATE

STEP-MOMMIE IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT YOUR FIRST DATE WITH SOME COLLEGE SLUT.

Just to make sure that you are not going to have any cum in you balls on your date, She's going to milk it all out. You may try not to cum, But Mommie knows how to make it cum out. She stuffs her wet panties in your mouth. She hold her hand over your pantie stuffed mouth and humiliates you cock. She rubs her Big Beautiful Black ass on you cock in chastity. She smothers you face with her Big Tits. "YOU KNOW MOMMIE OWNS YOUR COCK AND ALL YOUR MILK!" Despite trying to hold your cum inside, Mommie forces it all out. "YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO CUM FOR ANYONE BUT MOMMIE." With her hand over your mouth, "You're not leaving this house until you cum! Release It! She forces it out and then keeps on painfully jerking and squeezing your balls.

WMV / 164 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:29

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2017, 03:35:53 pm »

Alina Long & Sasha Sweet - Milking Slut? Gets His Protein

Mistress Sasha and Goddess Alina look forward to milking day on the ClubDom estate. They strap the slave into a bondage chair and stroke the slave's cock nice and slow. Sasha proceeds to fuck the pathetic slave. However, he is unable to keep his erection. The slave is resistant because he knows that is orgasm will ultimately be ruined and he will made to consume his own filth. As hard as the slave tries to resist the ladies seductive hands his body betrays him. Sasha catches his filth her hand. Alina holds the slave's mouth open as smiles as Sasha force feeds the slut every last drop.

MP4 / 294 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:12

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2017, 03:36:43 pm »

Alina Long & Sasha Sweet - Milking Slave 666

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his scheduled milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth

MP4 / 620 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2017, 03:37:37 pm »

Mistress Renna Rewards and then Tortures Her Slave

Mistress Renna, who is one of the most beautiful girls you'll find on Clips4Sale, looks so incredibly hot and sexy dressed in all black. She is going to show her slave that there is a price to pay that comes along with a reward. Her naked slave, who is strapped securely to the table, is about to receive an amazing amount of pleasure from Renna's super soft, french manicured hands. She gets him rock hard, then applies lube to his cock and expertly strokes him. She continues stroking him until he finally has a big orgasm, and that is where his brief torture begins. Mistress Renna knows how sensitive her slave's cock is after he cums, but she keeps stroking anyway, cruelly teasing his cock head, making him moan and squirm and tug against the restraints! This is a GREAT handjob clip.

WMV / 240 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:04

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2017, 03:38:29 pm »

Mistress Helix - My Edging Specialty

That's what it is. I can edge any boy beyond the moment, where they can't even say I Love You but they would. Be careful buying these, and more so if you actually want a session. My only rule is that our first session isn't more than 2 hrs (I might damage you too much if we go longer right away). Watch the roller coaster expertise. You know I'm on a role when I start narrating what I'm going to do. Boys can't handle that for some reason. Thus the restraints. Fun day. Unedited scene.

MP4 / 630 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2017, 05:31:07 pm »

Carrie Moon - My Stepmom jerks

AVI / 102 MB / 856x480 / 00:06:57

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #310 on: November 13, 2017, 05:31:51 pm »

Mistress Alina - My Stroking Tongue Will Make You Crazy

For minutes Alina keeps her victim on the edge of his climax with her long and wet tongue.

Customer feedback: "Alina is simply excellent!"

Another unique blowjob by awesome Mistress Alina. Look how much fun this Goddess has while she licks his cock. How she plays once more carrot and stick with her slave. On the one hand she licks him so tenderly, she sucks him so gently with divine dedication but on the other hand she denies him to cum for more than ten minutes - even more - she keeps him on the edge of his climax for endless five minutes.

The slave trembles he begs to be allowed to cum, but whenever he thinks "now" Alina takes a break. She opens her mouth wide and she holds her wonderful tongue against his frenulum, but she doesn't move it until he has passed the moment and then she continues licking and sucking him up to the point again.

After almost 17 minutes she tongues just a little bit more - enough for the starved slave. He cums allover her long, demanding tongue. Look how much she enjoys his semen running over her tongue down his shaft. Passionately she licks it from his entire cock until her mouth is full with his cum and now she leans over his cock and spits a mixture of semen and saliva on his glans, just to lick it off and spit it on his cock again. Extensively the Goddess plays with his cum, she sucks and licks his cock, teases and swallows his cum...

This video is packed with views of Alina's beautiful face and very close views of her gorgeous mouth, tongue and teeth.

MP4 / 973 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2017, 05:32:37 pm »

Lylah Ryder - Not Done Yet

Lylah comes home from shopping at the halloween store. She found a pair of silky black gloves she can't wait to play with. Her man is relaxing on the bed when arrives. She decides to celebrate a little early by trying on the new gloves. She rubs her hands across his body as he starts to get excited. She then starts to jerk his cock up and down with her glove covered hands. She tease him as his orgasm builds. He cums all over her gloves. Lylah decides she's not done yet and continues to milk his cock. He is so sensitive after his orgasm already and the gloves intensify the feeling as she forces him to cum once more.

MP4 / 351 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:09

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #312 on: November 13, 2017, 05:33:23 pm »

Mistress Ezda Sinn - Old Habits Die Hard, Good Boys Get Ruined

My hubby has been such a good boy lately, that today he's about to receive a special treat. Once a year or so, I believe it's fine to let him experience a real, full blown orgasm by My hand. That way his pain and frustration of having future ruined orgasms is heightened and intensified. With My soft hands wrapped around his cock, stroking him, edging him, and My stiletto nails teasing his balls, hubby gets aroused and hard quite easily. I just love to see his cock twitching in anticipation as I give him a sensual handjob. Oops! Oh no, I ruined it! But I promised him a real one, so let's try again. I guess old habits hard, don't they? Still, I promised...

MP4 / 98.5 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:16

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #313 on: November 13, 2017, 05:34:04 pm »

Mistress Ezada Sinn, Lady Yna & Miss Tressa - Only Ruined Orgasms For All Males

I firmly belive that the key to a successful romantic relationship between a Woman and a man is for the Woman to take total control over her boyfriend's or husband's cock. This means no orgasmic pleasure ever for the males, only ruined orgasms. This workes better when combined with permanent chastity and regular intense teasing sessions. Believe Me, this is a tried recipe and just cannot fail.

I present this fact to My Lady friends: Lady Yna and Miss Tressa and use My slave as a guinea pig to show them the best ways to ruin a male's orgasm. Being teased by 3 beautiful Ladies makes My slave so aroused that his ruined orgasm results in a huge quantity of cum on his belly, all of which he will have to swallow.

MP4 / 367 MB / 720x406 / 00:13:34

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #314 on: November 14, 2017, 09:47:41 pm »

Performing Milking Maintenance

Goddess Nadia White is performing maintenance on her slaves. She pulls slave 044 out of his cage and makes sure he is ready to be rid of his disgusting backed up filth. Goddess Nadia starts milking her pathetic slave. In order for the process to go by faster for everyone, she massages his swollen balls with a few swipes of her hand. Goddess Nadia orders him to not cum until she says so as she doesn't want to clean up his filthy mess. It's been 30 days since he was last milked, so Goddess Nadia is expecting a sizeable load, and she better not be disappointed. Goddess Nadia can feel him getting closer, but it isn't time yet. She tells him about the chastity device she bought him so he can't masturbate while doing chores. Finally, Goddess Nadia gives him permission to spill his filth, which he does all over the floor. After he's done eating his cum from her hand, he will have to clean up the floor now too.

MP4 / 623 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2017, 09:49:32 pm »

Pain and Pleasure Penis Massage

Embrace pain for pleasure on another level.

we encourage you to explore your sexuality. We want you to discover things you never knew about your body’s capacity for pleasure. And this massage movie is no different.

Scientists tell us that the same parts of the brain that deal with pain are also linked to pleasurable things, like eating food, getting high and, of course, having sex. So we decided to test that theory. When our model gets strapped to a chair and receives pain that will make you flinch, does he experience pleasure?

MP4 / 282 MB / 1280x720 / 00:38:12

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #316 on: November 14, 2017, 09:50:18 pm »

Rachel Rampage - Immobilized & Edged

Rachel Rampage has had her slave locked inside the leather sleepsack for hours. He has had the electro butt plug stimulating his ass the entire time. His cock is hard and he has been begging for release but Rachael finds pleasure in seeing him suffer sexually. She wants to tease & edge him as long as possible. Rachael repeatedly edges him close to orgasm only to stop just before an orgasm. Staring up at a beautiful, busty blonde teasing your cock is great anytime.

MP4 / 845 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #317 on: November 14, 2017, 09:50:58 pm »

Raquel Roper - Raquel leaves you in ruins

Raquel teases a nice stiff cock. She strokes and teases unit the poor cock is absolutely throbbing. Just when he's FINALLY going to climax, Raquel stops stroking and relieves any real pleasure as the cock cums on its own.

MP4 / 229 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:00

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #318 on: November 16, 2017, 12:29:11 am »

Handjob by Melissa Martin - Part 1

Meet 19 year old Melissa M. She knows how to use her tiny hands to manipulate your cock. Watch her work her handjob magic in Part One of this clip. This clip does NOT contain a cum shot but is well worth it to see this lovely thing stroke it.

WMV / 87.9 MB / 640x480 / 00:08:10

Download and Enjoy

Offline realbigfish

« Reply #319 on: November 16, 2017, 12:29:51 am »

Handjob by Melissa Martin - Part 2 - Climax

Keeping him just on the brink for so very long. It's agonizing for a man to be toyed with for so long. But his hands are cuffed behind his back and little Melissa is in control. Then very skillfully, with one finger on his most sensitive apot she makes him explode. Then she keeps on stroking and sliding her hand all over his cock head to torture him.

WMV / 75.0 MB / 640x480 / 00:06:58

Download and Enjoy