Author Topic: she crack my dick  (Read 3328 times)

goldrake2904

she crack my dick
« on: August 05, 2012, 01:45:20 am »
[size="5"]After making love with my girlfriend, I wanted she put me under her [/size]
[size="5"]bare feet. [/size]
[size="5"]She accepted and crushed my cock making me cum violently. [/size]
[size="5"]So, angry for having dirty her feet, told me that she would avenge. [/size]
[size="5"]Well? What did she mean? spent about a week and returned home more [/size]
[size="5"]horny than ever, she called me into the bedroom and .. with my anger, I found my partner with the big dick of another man under her feet. His dickhead was red and swollen and my partner enjoyed it somewhat. [/size]
[size="5"]She was laughing at me and told me what it was that a nice big cock,not mine. [/size]
[size="5"]I went to her and I picked it up making me excited, then at some point [/size]
[size="5"]looked at the guest cum under his feet and she smiled excitedly. [/size]
[size="5"]Then she asked me to cum with a nice handjob. [/size]
[size="5"]Returning home after a day's work, my girl took a pretext to quarrel [/size]
[size="5"]with me. [/size]
[size="5"]Immediately attacked me, accusing me of having cornified her [/size]
[size="5"]He insulted me and started to pull on objects. [/size]
[size="5"]I defended myself grabbing her wrists. [/size]
[size="5"]In reply, she put a knee on my testicles making me go back, then she [/size]
[size="5"]kicked my cock with her bare feet. [/size]
[size="5"]At that,i fell to the ground half numb.Not yet satisfied she took my cock in hand [/size]
[size="5"]pulling it stronger So coldly, she stepped on my head under her bare feet [/size]
[size="5"]I felt all of her weight, but I could not move. [/size]
[size="5"]I fainted for I know not what and when I woke up, she was furious [/size]
[size="5"]that, after removed my the trousers and underpants, was standing on a stool next to me. [/size]
[size="5"]The dickhead was exposed but her, mercyless, jumped onto my turgid [/size]
[size="5"]cock with both feet and then again and again and again until i heard:"crack"!!!! [/size]
[size="5"]Finally, reluctantly, made me cum with an handjob[/size]
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:32:01 am by deksels »