Author Topic: Close your eyes and move your hand slowly down on your body as you think about......  (Read 4784 times)

Clitty Cat

[size="4"][color="#0000ff"]Fantasies are great forms of arousal for both men and women, and believe me, I've had plenty of them over the past few years.  Fantasies get me off faster than pictures/videos.  And luckily, I love writing them just as much as I love thinking about them.  So this leads me to this thread idea.  

Let's all write our fantasies in this thread.  The kinkier and steamier the better, but it doesn't have to be hard core, tame is allowed too!  And, before you say it, no you don't have to be a great writer to contribute.  Give it a shot, and see what happens guys!

I'll be working on writing one of my hottest fantasies tonight for you guys!  http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\':P\' />[/color][/size]

Clitty Cat

[size="5"][color="#0000ff"]The Cumalicious Party[/color][/size]

One late hot summer night, my boyfriend and I decided to invite four of his guy friends over for a little gathering to just hang out.  The funny thing about these group of guys was they all had seen me pleasuring myself multiple times since my boyfriend loves showing off his Clitty Cat to his very envious buddies.  They've had DVD viewing parties and even been allowed to take the DVDs home with them to jack off to.  While most girlfriends would be furious with their boyfriends showing their buddies this material, it had just the oppossite effect on me.  From the moment I found out he had shared it all with these guys and learned each of them were begging for a turn at my pussy, it has driven me insaine to the point of almost cumming in my panties without ever touching myself.  He knew this was going to drive me wild and make me an even more intense Hell Cat than what I've been for the past few years, and he kept encouraging it more and more by continuing to share my body with these guys.  So on this night as I was getting ready for the gathering, I was plotting the night out in my head--much to my boyfriend's knowledge since he thought this was going to be an innocent night.  http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\':P\' />  

I head towards the bathroom to get myself all groomed and dolled up.  I begin the process by grooming my kitty and making her all smooth and then proceed to take a shower and finish the process.  From inside the shower I hear my boyfriend screaming, "What are you doing in there baby?  The guys are going to be here in like 30 minutes...."  I moan back, "Just getting ready, baby....don't worry I'll be ready in time..."  I hear mumbles and then rumbling in the kitchen.  Hurridly, I jump out of the shower and get dried off and go walking through the house to tease him slightly and walk over to him and wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck and rub his crotch, and whisper in his ear, "Be ready for anything tonight....."  And, I get an evil look as he turns around and takes me in his arms.  I look up at him and tell him, "Remember baby, you promised me a while ago, I get to tease these guys and live out my fantasies as long as they don't touch, right?"  He replies, "Yes, baby...."   with a wink and fondling of my boobs.  I rub his cock through his jeans once more and proceed to getting dressed.  I walk into the bedroom and find my slinky black top that shows off my bleavage just right and black bra that gives the top just the right appeal.  Then, I slither into my skinny black mini skirt and black chunk heels.  Quickly, I fix my hair and dabon a tiny bit of makeup, and I take a deep breath and walk out of the room past my boyfriend.  I look at him and walk over to where he's sitting and sit on his lap grinding against his leg slowly while kissing him and moving one hand to my boobs and the other on my inner thigh.  While I'm kissing him, he runs his hands over my body and feels my juices trickling down my inner thighs already.  He stops kissing me, and  says, "Wow, baby......you have never looked sexier nor been so intense...."  I give him a wink just as the cars start pulling up.  I slide off his lap and sit down in the chair as he goes to let in his buddies.  

I hear the guys coming in and comments being made which give me the perfect time to sneak into the room and push my way under the boyfriend's arm and wrap my arms around his waist with one hand on his crotch.  They see me sneaking into the picture and realize I'm in a sexy mood and more remarks are made towards him, and we head back to the living room to "hang out"---only if they knew just what was in store for them tonight.  As soon as we are sitting down (me of course on my man's lap with my head on his chest and one hand massaging his inner thigh working my way up), I hear one of the guys say, "Well we see why you have a tent in your jeans with us on the way over---look at her tonight---never seen her looking so hot, and well look at where her hands keep going...."  He simply gives them a smile, and says, "Am I not the lukiest man you know?"  Nods around the room are seen, and my legs slowly part in front of the guys.  I watch as their eyes go from eye level to long glances at my legs/lap.  The talking gets very random as the men are focused on me and not on what each other are saying or doing---just as planned!  http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\';)\' /> http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\';)\' />

As the guys are hattering amongst themselves about sports, I am getting hornier and hornier waiting on the perfect time to get started really hot and heavy.  I lean up and begin to kiss him some more as I begin to stand up and straddle his lap facing him totally seducing his mouth with my mouth as I move his hand to my ass whispering to him to lift my skirt from behind and play with my hot wet dripping pussy.  He does without hesistation as we both hear the guys going wild behind me.  (Just as planned)  The room goes silent as I grind his fingers slowly bringing myself to an orgasm, but I won't allow myself to go over the top just yet.  I whisper to him to slip a finger inside of my pussy and massage my g-spot for just a minute and get me really worked up.  Moaning, I pull off of his fingers and turn around to look at the guys and slip out of the skirt---tossing it towards the guys to catch.  I position myself on his lap, legs spread wide and up a little on the chair, his arms wrapped around me just right--one under my shirt playing with my tits, and the other draped down my pussy inching his way to my clit.  I rub my honey down my slit and spread my meaty lips wide and slip in a finger and begin to massage my g-spot slow and hard just like I like as he rubs my clit in rhythym with my fingering.  Lound moans are heard coming from me espeially as I feel his big cock pressing against my bare ass/pussy and seeing the other four guys pants becoming harder and harder to stay zipped.

Suddenly, my body can't take anymore pressure, it starts trembling and the moans are becoming screams of ecstacy as I'm shaking uncontrollably, the juices are flowing rapidly.  Just as one of the guys unzips his jeans, I cover the boyfriend's hand and lap and my own hand in juices as I gush all over us.  I kind of become a noodle on his lap as I look a the guys who think that's the end of the show, but muh to their surprises, it's only just the beginning.  I remove my fingers and lick them clean while looking at their faces in amazement.  From behind me, I hear my boyfriend asking them, "Ready for more?"  And, all I see are nods no words are uttered.  He lifts the shirt over my head and begins rubbing his hands up and down my body slowly rubbing my juices all over my body.  The stickiness is getting to me, so I begin to lick my tits clean and nibble on my nipples just for good measure, and then I look deep into my boyfriend's eyes and ask him, "Baby, will you please clean up my pussy for me??"  I stand up and wait for him to get up, so I can sit down in the chair, and so he does quickly.  I sit down in the chair, and once he's kneeling on the floor, I put my legs over his shoulders and spread wide.  As I'm playing with my boobs, he begins to slowly lick down my slit slowly parting my lips and teasing my clit gently.  As he begins doing this, the guys come over, so they can watch the oral play up close and personal.  Moaning rapidly while looking at their bulging crotches, more zippers are coming undone fast.  His tongue continues on down my slit and begins to enter my tightness swirling his tongue as he goes inside.  His tongue working rapidly inside as his finger is working on my clit.  Shreaks of ecstacy come out of my mouth as I'm cumming again and again on his face.  He can't lick fast enough to keep up with my juices flowing all over his face.  My pussy is on fire as I'm begging him not to stop.  Orgasm after orgasm, the guys are going wild watching his tongue do this to me.  Finally, i beg him to stop that my pussy hurts it's spasming so hard and fast.  He looks up at me and nods as I pull him up to my mouth as I kiss and lick the juices off of his face and fingers.  

The guys slowly back away and sit back down barely even blinking.  Just then, I look to my right and see the one who has had a few extra shows via cam than the others, starting to jack off which my boyfriend knows is going to drive me mad watching.  He stands up and simply drops his tight jeans and takes his shirt off, picks me up and sits down placing me back on his lap.  His cock is fully erect begging for my pussy's attention.  I just look at the guys and say, "I don't think he can take a bj right now, do you?"  Nods in agreement around the room are seen as I am seductively rubbing his big cock.  I hear moans behind me as I begin teasing his cock head on my slit parting it and rubbing my clit.  

I slowly get up on my knees and begin to put his cock inside of me very slowly as I'm watching the other three cocks in front of me coming out and starting to jack off.  I begin to thrust his cock in and out of me slowly squeezing his cock as I go up and down.  Rubbing his balls gently and moaning like there's no tommorrow, they watch every move my boobs make as he is thrusting in me as I am coming down on his shaft.  "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD" is roaring in the room around us.  He is going crazy as he feels how intense my pussy is while doing this show and watching their reactions.  I start cumming again, and this time I pump his cock harder and harder as he is feeling my pussy contracting fiercely around his cock.  I feel his cock starting to pulsate deep inside of me and his body begins to tremble.  I know what is coming, and it's my prize I've been waiting all day to feel.  I thrust him faster and harder going all the way down on him several times before burying his cock inside of me as I rub my clit fiercely while squeezing his cock like a vice grip, he is holding and playing with my tits as I let out shreaks of more desire as I feel his cum squirting inside of me as I'm cumming on him again, and I'm squirting harder than I've ever before.  I force my eyes open just in time to see four cocks shooting off in front of me with smiles on their faces to remember for a lifetime.  

As I'm coming down from my orgasms, I sit there on his lap with both of our juices oozing out of me with his cock still hard inside of me, the guys just look at me, and go, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, he's more of a lucky SOB than I ever thought....."  Their cocks still out, and I'm smiling giving them little winks, and leaning back on my lover's chest/tummy.  He simply plays with my cum filled pussy and asks them, "When would you like another show?"