Author Topic: Let's Sart Out Tame and......  (Read 5061 times)

Clitty Cat

Let's Sart Out Tame and......
« on: June 22, 2011, 12:45:19 am »
One early summer hot day, I get the phone call of my lifetime. He is coming home FINALLY. I almost faint with excitement since we have been working at this for a long time, and everything that is about to happen is all of my firsts, and I get to experience them with the man who forever holds my heart. My heart starts racing, and my body begins to tremble in anticipation. Luckily, he has called me about half-way to NC. So, I only have about 5 hours or so to wait and go nuts.

As I start crying on him, he tells me to hang in there and get ready for his arrival because he wants to show me the night of my life and start making up for so much lost time. He knows the tears are not tears to worry about but just an overwhelm of emotion pouring from his Angel's deep eyes. We end the conversation with, "I will talk to you in about 2 hours again, and I love you...." The phones go down, and I go on the run of my life cleaning up the house, and then, I realize for the firstt ime, I have to be ready for a man to be physically with me. So, I first go change the sheets...(not like I truly think we're going to make it to bed, but...), and find some music that will set the mood.

Then, I head to the shower. I know I have to groom the kitty, legs...everything has to be perfect for his arrival! Luckily, I take the phone with me because this is going to take forever. Just as I'm finishing up my legs, the phone tones again, and I know it's him from the song I hear. I answer it with the most excited voice ever, and I hear, "Are you about ready to become a real woman?" I scream, "YES BABY YES!!!! HURRY!" He's only about 90 minutes away now. He's hit the NC line finally. This area of the trip has always worried me since it's very steep mountains, but I'm ready for him to get to me. As he's finishing up the last gas stop, I'm turning on the water to fnish my shower because I've still got to wash my hair and shower. Then, I have to get my long locks dried and fixed. Plus, I need a tad of make up on, and then OMG! What am I going to wear? Do I want to make his fantasy come true? Or, do I want to make him work for it a bit? I look at the clock and realize it's getting dark, so I'm thinking anything goes!

I look at the clock, and I realize how close he must be to me. My heart races, and my phone rings again. I pick it up, and I hear his voice, "Ok, I'm in town, now help me get to our house!" I suck at directions, so I'm almost panicking because how am I going to get him to me? LOL I feel the jitters coming on, and I decide I better sit down before I pass out. He can tell I'm getting nervous, but he stays calm and soothes me. Fortunately, I am in the main part of the city, so I am able to get him to the main road fairly quickly. Our house is on a side road that is gravelled. Suddenly, I hear the gravel underneath truck wheels coming up the drivway, and I start screaming in his ears, "OMG OMG OMG OMG!" And, I go running out the back door without thinking. It's dusk dark, and I reach the side of the house still talking to him on the phone just as he's like within arms length of me. I look up at him as I see his face light up and this gleam in his eyes, and I hear, "Wow, baby.....did you really want to make my fantasy come true?" Just then, I realized that while I was talking him to the house, I had forgotten to get DRESSED! I was outside stark naked with the cell in my hand, and the man of my life drooling.

He pulls me in close to him. Immediately my arms are wrapping around him. I slide my hand in his jean pocket to get rid of my cell before I drop it. He rubs my back slowly relaxing me as he takes my face in the palm of his hand and looks deep into my eyes as he softly says, "I love you baby. We've finally done it!" I look deep into his eyes and say, "I love you too baby, but we've not done IT, yet" and laugh with a little evilish undertone. He begins to slowly kiss me making me go weak in the knees and my pussy is so wet I can feel a bit dripping from between my legs. My first kiss ever is making my heart pound as I begin kissing him back going deeper and slower while working my tongue between his plump lips letting them dance in the dusk darkness. Several minutes later we finally pull our lips apart and can't believe what is happening. We decide it's probably time to go inside since I'm still totally naked, and he's just driven over 10 hours. Hand in hand, we go fast in the house where we start kissing madly in the kitchen again. We go through the house kissing and stripping his clothes from his tired body. As I pull him into me one more time, I feel his bulge through his jeans. This is driving me wild to an almost oragasmic state. He feels me wanting to run my hands over his body, but I'm a bit timid, so he takes my hand and coaxes me into following my desires. I slowly begin running my hand down his sexy chest on down to the top of his jeans as I creep down to his crotch, I feel his jeans getting more tense and my pussy going wild. Then, I begin to stroke and tease his crotch through his jeans as he starts to kiss me more and more. I unbutton his jeans while he shimmies out of them and his shoes. He leans over and begins to suck on my nipples for the first time ever. I am moaning with anticipation as he sits me down on the love seat in the office. He gets between my legs and begins to tease me with his tongue as he tastes my honey for the first time, Iimmediately cum on his face wrapping my legs around him. He looks up at me in shock at how sweet I taste and how intense my virgin tight pussy is. I'm lying back there in a state of shock and awe. He looks up at me and says he wants to get a very fast shower before I get to go down on him since he's been in the truck all day, he wants to be fresh and clean for my first taste.

I manage to recover from my orgasm enough to go get him a towel and what not, and I point him and his gorgeous cock in the direction of the bathroom. I stand there starring and drooling for him. I'm thinking, "OMG, please don't let this shower take more than 5 minutes. My pussy is on fire for his cock!" He hurries in and out of the shower. When I hear him get out of the shower, I yell for him not to dry off to bring the towel and come out there so I could dry him off! He comes out with a huge smile on his face and towel folded in his hand. My eyes scan from his eyes to his smile to his glistening chest straight down to the massive erection that won't stop. My heart is racing, my pussy is dripping and throbbing, and my mouth is watering for his big boy. I take the towel and slowly wipe dry his face and kiss it slowly over every inch. Then, I dry his strong shoulders and arms and chest. Kissing every inch. I go around back and dry off his back slowly rubbing it as I go to relax him a bit. Then, I go back around I look up at him and say, "I think my tongue will do a better job at drying this area than the soft towel." (With a wink)

I place my hands around the bottom of his fully erect cock, and I swirl my tongue on the tip of his cock teasing him slightly. Then, I begin to run my tongue down his cock on each side slowly swirling my tongue around his cock. Then, I start squeezing his cock at the bottom just a little. Then, I begin to lick up the underside slowly while looking up at him. I move my hands ot his balls where I gently massage them. Then, I go back to his cock and begin to thrust it inside of my muth an inch at a time sucking and wrapping my tongue around his massive cock. After I have about half of it in my mouth, I begin to thrust it hard and fast in my mouth while moaning around it sending him good vibrations. I hear him moaning and groaning as I realize he is about to cum from my first bj ever, and he's never had a bj to get him off before this. It's sending flames through my body! He erupts inside of my mouth burst after burst as I swallow his load. I let him watch me swallow it slowly gulping it down. Then, I stand up and start kissing him again sliding my tongue in his mouth giving him a slight taste of his own cum. His hands are on my breasts tweaking them as we kiss.

He goes to sit down on the loveseat and pulls me with him. I sit on his lap facing him as we kiss a little bit more. Then, he looks at me and goes, "Damn, baby! Are you positive you've never done this before?" I look at him and just nod my head, "Yes, I'm sure I'm a virgin!" At this point, I feel his cock still hard against my pussy for the first time. I feel pre-cum oozing from it, and my pussy is throbbing. I lay on his chest for a few minutes as he talks to me, and then I look up at him and ask him, "Are you ready to make love to your Angel, baby?" Of course, he hurridly says, "Yes baby!" And, he picks me up and carries me to the bed where there's towels already in place for my potential gushing and his cum spots!

He lays me on the edge of the bed, and leans over me and continues to kiss me as I'm wrapping my legs and arms around him pulling him in closer and closer to me. Then, I feel his hand between my leg slightly fingering my tight virgin pussy to get me a little more losened up for his big boy. Then, he looks deep into my eyes, and he says, "I love you baby. Are you ready to become a real woman?" I simply take a deep breath and nod my head in agrreeance. He takes a deep breath and begins to push his cock into my tight hole slowly but forcefully inch by inch. With each gasp I take, he kisses me deeply again till he has the head buried in my pussy. I wrap my legs around his back and pull him insto me a bit more. Finally, he feels his cock slip inside of me fully. (Thankfully, the dildos have helped to prepare me for this moment afterall!) He kisses the tears away and lets me get use to his cock inside of me for a few minutes. He feels my pussy pulsating around his cock which I'm doing with my kegal muscles, and it's driving him wild. He starts to thrust very shallowly at first while feeling my pussy grasping around his cock each time. I begin to thrust up on his cock, and he takes that as a sign to thrust deeper inside of me. Then, he starts thrusting faster and faster. I begin to rub my clit as I feel his body tensing just as it was in my mouth. I pull him inside of me very deeply with my legs and hold him close with my free arm and clinch down on his cock with my pussy muscles as I play with my clit. We're kissing deeper and ahrder than ever. I feel my orgasm coming strong and fiercely as my pussy is tensing tightly. As I feel his cum bursting deep inside of me we both let out screams of ecstacy as we both orgasm at once. I feel me gushing all over him as his cum is oozing out of my tight pussy.

He collapses on top of me and we stay intertwined in each other's arms panting and kissing in a state of shock and awe.

Hmmmmm Now, the question is will this fantasy come true? http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\':P\' />