Author Topic: My Dirty Little Secret Panty Story  (Read 5416 times)

SexyMatureBBW

My Dirty Little Secret Panty Story
« on: February 15, 2011, 03:49:03 pm »
[color="#8B0000"][size="4"]It was not to long that I had unusual  request from a chat buddy of mine.   He didn' t want to be forward so he skirted the issue for a few chats.
I finally said to him, what do you need. his answer floored me.  He wanted to know if I could send him my used panties instead of dumping them in the hamper.  At first, I exited out of chat and just sat there for a while.  I finally convinced myself that it wasn't so bad , and if It would make him feel better and it was for his own perosnal enjoyment, why not.    So the next day I had  a pair ready for the hamper, instead, I put them in a ziploc bag and mailed them to him.  A week later I received a letter in the mail and in it was $25  It was of course from my chat buddy friend thanking me for the wonderful thrill of owning my panites, and that he really really enjoyed smelling them.  That was the start of my little side business.   I have customers all over the world now, mostly from word of mouth. The word on the quality of my product spreads fast.  I'm always ready to please my regular customers and any new ones that might be interested in my fantastic panties.   That's my story...   Thank you for stopping by....
[/size][/color]
[attachment=788:pnty4.jpg]

Lexx Grip

My Dirty Little Secret Panty Story
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 10:49:48 pm »
Got an erection just from the title xD