Author Topic: Hey! How We All Doin?  (Read 1808 times)

rankandfile

Hey! How We All Doin?
« on: August 17, 2010, 01:41:52 am »
Started posting here in June but never made an intro.Planning on posting many OLDER videos and clips in the future,once I pull them off my externals,unwrap,render,and upload them for your viewing pleasure,and trying to make sure it's original stuff.Have one minor beef though.Wish posters would show preview and hide just the links for a Thank You.A lot of stuff I said thanks for I already have or wasn't interested in.More posts to come.

PEACE

devil

Hey! How We All Doin?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 02:02:14 am »
Hey well thank you that you decided to post some good stuff again.. any way your rite.. members must hide only link and give clear view to intro about the images or video uploaded by them.

thanks once again hope to see some more good stuff.

FreddyX

Hey! How We All Doin?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 10:16:28 am »
Thanks for your posts and hope you continue to do so..

Agree 100% about hiding.. I don't hide anything with mine..

Cheers..

Kink

Hey! How We All Doin?
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 10:46:19 am »
[quote name='rankandfile' timestamp='1282002112' post='177778']
Started posting here in June but never made an intro.Planning on posting many OLDER videos and clips in the future,once I pull them off my externals,unwrap,render,and upload them for your viewing pleasure,and trying to make sure it's original stuff.Have one minor beef though.Wish posters would show preview and hide just the links for a Thank You.A lot of stuff I said thanks for I already have or wasn't interested in.More posts to come.

PEACE
[/quote]

Hello and welcome, a late introduction is better than none.. REP for you http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\':)\' />

Thanks for all your content, you should also consider reading these guides which explain the REP system and some other useful info.
How are you finding the new software, it's a lot different form the old board.
Kink

latrix67

Hey! How We All Doin?
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 06:20:59 pm »
Welcome to the forum madhouse!!http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\':::laugh\' />

I agree with the hiding,I only hide the links on my post's,mainly to try & protect.It's annoying to reply to a thread only to find the link is dead or the links removed by the uploader.It clutters the board's first couple of pages.

I post my previews seperatly (I hope...)