Author Topic: The Masked Man  (Read 1574 times)

klmana

The Masked Man
« on: July 29, 2013, 07:48:19 am »
Just trying out writing stories on my own. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.. not quite finish yet at the end.. much help needed for some good and bad pointers. Thanks.

You were enjoying with your group of friends in a disco party in KL when you got a tip from an informer (bartender) that the guy that was seducing girls in local pubs and disco then kidnapping them to record explicit videos.

You left your friends and head to the place where your informer had given you the address. You were wearing a white g-string with white silky dress with bare back and length till above your knees. You wore a white high heel boots. Not wanting to let loose another track of the guy, you rush over to the place without changing of clothes.

You reached the place; it’s an abandon building just at the hill of UKAY heights. You investigated the parked van. No one is inside the van but you noticed that the back of the van has some chains. Chains that is enough to restrain someone or a girl. You looked up and you saw the abandon building has a light on. Before you approach the building, you decided to call for back up. You reach for your cell phone in your purse. Just as you're about to make the call, you heard a sound at the back of you and quickly turn. A big cloth was muffled on your face and you lost consciousness.

[After awhile]

You regain consciousness, your vision is blocked. You don't know how long you've passed out. You believe that you've been blind folded. And noticed that your hands and legs and tied as well. Your tied body is in a shape of "^". Both your hands are tied together but your legs are tied apart by a bar between your ankles. You tried to struggle free but the bond was too tight.

Suddenly you heard footsteps and shouted "Who's there?!", "What do you want?", "What are you doing to me?” "Answer me!" you said out loud.

You felt something cold touched your arms and tried to struggle free. Then the guy grabbed your arm and you felt his face very close to yours.

He whispered close to your ear "well, well, well, look who is tied up and no place to go". "So, what were you doing here sneaking around"?

You replied "Who is this? What are you doing? Let me go!” You struggled again.

The guy removed your blindfold. You try to regain your sight back even if its still very blur. The room is very well lighted and the lights almost glaring at you. You still couldn't see who the guy that tied you up is. You continue to threaten him "You better let me go, I've called for back up. This place will be surrounded by the police in no time!” The guy laughed at behind the lights, echoing the room.

He said "Well, you've got a very convincing speech there. But I doubt that your police will come since I've smashed your phone before you could call anyone".

You retaliate "I've already told me partner. He will come for me if I don't call back within 15minutes, he will bring the cavalry and bust your nuts!”

The guy laughed again. This time louder and longer. "You're a wild one, aren't ya? I like that".

You can catch a slight glimpse of the guy but not clear enough. The spot lights in-front of him is covering his face. The spot lights are so bright that you started to sweat due to the heat that the spot lights are shining.

The guy moved in front of the spot lights. <You thought to yourself. "Now's my chance to see who is this guy. You sigh in disappointment"> the guy is wearing a leather mask. You couldn't make out who is he let alone recognize him at all. He was holding a large knife occasionally waving his knife, glaring at your eyes.

"What do you what, let me go, you sick bastard", you shouted. The mask man smiled and chuckled. He dashed forward right close to your face and pulled your hair to the back. You struggle and spit on him.

He pulled your hair back further. "You bitch! You'll pay for that! First I've got to shut your feisty mouth".

The placed a gag ball over your mouth. Now you can only muffle and can't say or make any loud noise. "Aaaaah... peace and quiet now. Hmm... Now then, you do look sexy in your outfit. Having a party? Hmmm... You’re one sexy police woman. I wonder if you're tight enough for my cock!” Once you heard that, you begin to struggle more and try to shout out but the gag ball has done its job well, gagging you from making loud noise.

In your mind, you’re already feeling a very desirable urge of being horny just because the mask man tied you up in the style that you loved, bonded with ropes and the idea of an abandon building with hot air and hot bright spot lights already making your most horny fantasies appearing now a reality itself. You couldn’t have asked for a better scenario.

You begin to feel your body heat increasing, your body sweats more and more, with the help of the spot lights, you feel your pussy warms up, getting hot. Your nipples start to get pointy hard. Poking out of the white silky dress. You start to feel dizzy, maybe due to the heat but also the drug made your body weak and also heightens your horny urges.

The guy sprayed some oily water all over your body. Your body now drench oily wet together with your sweat - still in your white dress. You still try to put up a struggle. "Let me go" you pleaded instead of demanding. You feel so weak and horny at the same time.

The mask guy walked to the back of you and pulls your dress up, slit in the knife and cut off your g-string. He pulled your g-string and throws it to the side.  His fingers now touching and feeling your wet warm hot juicy dripping pussy. "Hmmm... your pussy is ready for some good hard fucking" He whispered to your ears from the back. You tilt your head back and moan with relief when he touched your pussy. You
Moan and muffle as if screaming when he stuck his finger into your pussy. Your whole body jerk with the horny hot feeling gushed and flow within your body. You start to move your body to the rhythm of his finger movement; finger fucking you.

Your pre-cum juices dripping to your thigh. You felt faint; you looked at the masked man. In your mind, you want to tell him to fuck you, fuck you hard with his cock, but because your mouth is gag, you couldn't. You had to wait and see what he is going to do next.

He removes his fingers, walked in-front of you and licked his fingers. "You sure have a lovely taste there. Now I should do something about those hard pointed nipples of yours". He tore your white dress revealing your hard pointed nipples. "Ooo... they look so perky and ready for some bite or perhaps pinch!”

He grabs hold of your breast and squeezes them hard. You tried to scream but were muffled and moan loudly. This time your scream is not of fear but more of enjoyment. Since your whole body is now feeling so horny. You want the guy to fuck you. Your pussy is so wet and is missing his fingers from the earlier finger fuck.

"Hmm... I know what you want. You want my big fat cock inside you right?" You immediately nodded with agreement.

To be continuing...

deksels

The Masked Man
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:39:14 am »
Its appriciated  http://www.kinkyfetish.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/k.gif\' class=\'bbc_emoticon\' alt=\'k1+\' />