Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 127664 times)

Online stachoo

Hold Still
« Reply #13520 on: May 18, 2024, 11:08:41 am »
Hold Still

Starring: Miss Pip

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Hold Still
Format: mp4
Size: 112.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:34, 1726 Kbps, 1274x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 112.83 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Punishment with a huge cock 3
« Reply #13521 on: May 18, 2024, 12:05:29 pm »
Punishment with a huge cock 3

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Punishment with a huge cock 3
Size: 579.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:59, 7053 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave got a few minutes to regain himself, but Mistress Mira is now back with the brutal strapon to make his ass burn and ache again. She puts a lot of lube on the huge strapon before inserting it forcefully in his ass and pushes it forward, making the cock slowly disappear into his anus and torture him painfully.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FEMDOM , BDSM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 579.74 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ballbusting time
« Reply #13522 on: May 18, 2024, 01:03:35 pm »
Ballbusting time

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Ballbusting time
Size: 478.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:54, 7178 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps

Mistress Sylvia is making the slave suffer by kicking his balls with her feet. She is wearing stockings, looking fantastic in her minis skirt. The slave tries to stay upright when the kicks come, but it's really difficult for him with all the pain kicking in from time to time. Mistress Sylvia is in a good mood through the punishment, she enjoyed his suffering.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.13 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sandwiched
« Reply #13523 on: May 18, 2024, 02:06:38 pm »
Sandwiched

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Sandwiched
Size: 528.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:01, 7055 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps

The slave is brutally fucked on the floor, Mistress Zita is thrusting inside his body with huge force, she is grinning and enjoying the brutality, while Mistress Amanda is forcing him to suck her strapon, equally mercilessly. When he doesn't want to deepthoat, Amanda threatens him to switch places with Zita and fucks him brutally.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FEMDOM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 528.85 MB<<<

Online stachoo

An Invitation to Trample 1
« Reply #13524 on: May 18, 2024, 03:08:17 pm »

Starring: Goddess Airen,Mistress Kandy

General:
Name: CSFEM_An Invitation to Trample 1
Size: 179.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 3895 Kbps, 1280x720, 26.621 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Airen came over to Kandy's place for some trample fun. Mistress Kandy really enjoys trampling and always likes to have one of her human rugs around for those moments when she needs to take out some aggression on her rug. It's amazing how good she feels after gouging his flesh for an hour with her high heels.

Today she invited Goddess Airen to trample him in her bare feet. Goddess Airen has beautiful feet and Mistress Kandy felt they would look good on her rug's face. Especially with Goddess Airen standing full weight on her rug's face for a long, LONG time! Mistress Kandy relaxes on the couch and urges Goddess Airen to more and more cruelty on her rug. She loves persuading Goddess Airen to be more and more ruthless until Goddess Airen is bouncing with all her weight on the human rug's face.

Mistress:
Airen, Goddess
Kandy, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: airen , jean shorts , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , kandy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 179.46 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Eat It and Clean It Bitch
« Reply #13525 on: May 18, 2024, 04:08:41 pm »

Starring: Goddess Kelli

General:
Name: CSFEM_Eat It and Clean It Bitch
Size: 218.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:20, 3895 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Goddess Kelli is relaxing on the bed. "Open your mouth bitch," she commands. Her bitch opens his mouth and Goddess Kelli flicks her ashes into his mouth. She comments how much she loves her life and having male bitches to serve her every need. She then spreads her legs and orders her bitch to eat her asshole.

She wants her dirty asshole eaten and totally cleaned. She grabs his hair and pulls him into her ass. She relishes her power over him, she loves knowing that she only has to say the words, "open wide," and he will obey and serve as her toilet. Goddess Kelli doesn't just dominate men, she OWNS them. She orders her bitch on his back and sits hard on his face.

He must keep licking her ass but Goddess Kelli adds a little more challenge to the task. She sits on his face while he flails for air. Time for his afternoon nap!

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess kelli , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , asslicking , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 218.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Hotel Party Pony
« Reply #13526 on: May 18, 2024, 05:06:48 pm »
Hotel Party Pony

Starring: Bijou Steal,Mistress Kandy,Mistress T

General:
Name: CSFEM_Hotel Party Pony
Size: 251.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 3954 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Hotel Party Pony
This is gaspman writing this. This was definitely a night to remember. The amazing Mistress T, Kandy Kink and Bijou Steal invited me to party with them at a hotel in our town. They also invited some other slaves to make things more interesting. At one point, Mistress T and Kandy Kink decided they wanted pony rides up and down the hotel hallways. It turned out we had pony races up and down the hallways.

The Mistresses were having so much fun and even the public that walked by us were laughing and smiling at our antics. Then they decided to go back to the hotel room and hook up with Mistress Bijou steal. The next thing I knew, I was the pony to all THREE MISTRESSES who rode me and made me bounce for them the entire time.

I ended up collapsing and they made me get back up to ride me some more. After a couple minutes, I collapsed again and they made me get up one more time and give them a good ride. It was absolutely exhausting but how could I refuse such beautiful Mistresses. The three of them rode me for more than half the video and here it us days later and I can still feel my muscles aching from that night.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Kandy, Mistress
T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , EAR FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , UPSKIRT
Keywords: mistress t , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , ear pulling , kandy , pony , shoulder riding , bijou , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 251.38 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Clean My Boots POV
« Reply #13527 on: May 19, 2024, 02:15:35 pm »
Clean My Boots POV

Starring: Kimberly Moss

General:
Name: GFD_Clean My Boots POV
Size: 67.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 1686 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

You arrive for your session with Goddess Kimberly Moss to find her waiting for you in the hallway. As you approach, she orders you to your knees, and tells you to crawl to her as she tells you that she has 5 sessions worth of filth on her black vinyl boots! She wastes no time telling you that it's your job to clean the dirt, spit, and cum that's all over the shiny vinyl. Get in there, because whether you want to or not, you're going to submit to her foot domination. She knows how you adore boot worship, so even your disgust won't be enough to keep you from devouring all the nastiness on her feet. She orders you to lick the whole boot, use your teeth to scrape off crusty jizz, and get every inch of her boots clean. You want to be a good boy don't you? So get it right! While you're down there, enjoy the view, because those dirty boots are the closest thing you'll get to tasting this Goddess.

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, pov, kimberly moss.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 67.51 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Putting Her Feet Up
« Reply #13528 on: May 19, 2024, 03:54:13 pm »
Putting Her Feet Up

Starring: Chloe Lovette
FB1318

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Putting Her Feet Up
Size: 457.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:30, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Chloe has been on her feet in her sexy high heels all day, and now it's time to take the load off her feet, by putting it on Adrian's face. Luckily Adrian doesn't mind being used as a human chair, and enjoys being facesat beneath stunning Chloe.

Published Thursday 16th of February 2017

Keywords:  barefoot,  heels,  domestic,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  chloe,  lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.57 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Late Again!
« Reply #13529 on: May 19, 2024, 03:55:17 pm »
Late Again!

Starring: Nikki
FB1319

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Late Again!
Size: 448.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:06, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Paul has made Nikki late for her lunch date with Chloe, so she punishes him by sitting on his face on the bedroom floor, even taking photos of his predicament with her phone and sending them to her friend while he's helpless beneath her. Nikki wears gorgeous silk panties to facesit Paul, but she makes up for their softness by ensuring she sits nice and heavy on his face.

Published Thursday 23rd of February 2017

Keywords:  boots,  nikki,  bedroom,  domestic,  panties,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 448.37 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Husband Facesat for Wife's Pleasure
« Reply #13530 on: May 19, 2024, 03:56:22 pm »
Husband Facesat for Wife's Pleasure

Starring: Rebekah
FB1320

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Husband Facesat for Wife's Pleasure
Size: 461.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:42, 2991 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Rebekah has snuck in and tied her husband to the bed while he was sleeping, and now she's going to have some fun sitting on his face and riding it to an earth-shattering orgasm!

Published Thursday 2nd of March 2017

Keywords:  barefoot,  restraint / bondage,  bedroom,  domestic,  rebekah,  thong / g-string,  topless,  lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.85 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Kimberly Moss Cum Eating Instruction
« Reply #13531 on: May 19, 2024, 03:57:26 pm »
Kimberly Moss Cum Eating Instruction

General:
Name: GFD_Kimberly Moss Cum Eating Instruction
Size: 57.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:09, 1227 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kimberly Moss can't get enough of your eager foot worship! She starts off teasing you with her delicious feet, telling you that she wants your tongue all over her beautiful toes. Tempting you with her soft soles, she seductively offers you the chance to lick them all over, and then, she tells you it's time for you to show her how much they turn you on. Her voice is so sexy as she gives you jerk off instruction, telling you to grip that cock as you stroke it. She giggles and moans as she tells you to speed up, offering her feet to you while you get yourself going. She reminds you to stay focused on your cock and tells you how wet you're making her, until finally, she begs for your cum on her feet. Once you've made your mess, she demands you clean it up with your tongue, since she knows you're a cum-eating foot slut!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov, foot worship, kimberly moss.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 57.34 MB<<<

Online stachoo

In time for class
« Reply #13532 on: May 19, 2024, 03:58:30 pm »
In time for class

General:
Name: GFD_In time for class
Format: wmv
Size: 473.13 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:12:55, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kimberly Moss is a foot domination professor. When he enters, he can hardly believe that she's in charge of the classroom, but he quickly finds out that shes in total control. She dangles her high heel in front of his desk, telling the student that her feet are sore from a long day. She orders him to remove her shoe, kiss her foot, and begin massaging her sole. He seems unsure as she demands he get on his knees and continue worshipping her feet. Before he can protest, she jams her toes in his mouth, gagging him with her foot. Rubbing her feet all over his face and shoving her toes in his mouth again, she insists he remove his clothes. Once he strips, she gives him a foot job, rubbing his cock with her feet and getting obviously turned on herself. She opens her blouse to show off sexy lingerie underneath before ordering him to fuck her feet while she watches. When she tells him to cum, he quickly follows instruction, earning himself an A+ in foot worship.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEACHER FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: kimberly moss, classroom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 473.13 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Triple trampling by Alice, Dylan, and pregnant first timer Rhea
« Reply #13533 on: May 19, 2024, 03:59:35 pm »
Triple trampling by Alice, Dylan, and pregnant first timer Rhea

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Triple trampling by Alice, Dylan, and pregnant first timer Rhea
Size: 664.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:55, 4974 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Alice, Dylan, and Rhea are ready to destroy me under their feet. Rhea is new to this and was really excited to make me feel weak. These 3 ladies are enough to bring any man to their knees and blow his mind.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, MILF, FACESTANDING.
Keywords: alice, dylan, rhea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 664.34 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ballbusting worship with Alice and Dylan
« Reply #13534 on: May 19, 2024, 04:15:01 pm »
Ballbusting worship with Alice and Dylan

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting worship with Alice and Dylan
Size: 599.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 7933 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I want to worship the feet of Alice and Dylan at the same time while they lay on their stomachs. They make me pay for annoying them while they relax by rapidly kicking me in the balls and laughing at me.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, BAREFOOT, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING.
Keywords: foot fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 599.28 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Smashing Castration
« Reply #13535 on: May 19, 2024, 05:14:17 pm »
Smashing Castration

Starring: Goddess Nadia

General:
Name: VAR_Smashing Castration
Size: 224.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:59, 5018 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Goddess Nadia has the final solution to my inability to follow orders. She intends to castrate me by smashing my dick with her heels and feet until it no longer works. CBT from a sexy domme who is upset with her slave's behavior and loves his cries of agony.

--------------------------------------

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CRUSH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, CROTCH BUSTING.
Keywords: nadia white, tiny chaste, cock crushing, castration, castration fantasy, cbt, cock & ball, smash, smashing, cock, dick, penis, balls.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 224.3 MB<<<