BDSM and Extreme Sex > BDSM Board

Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos

<< < (3/21) > >>

YerSat19:

Date : 10.09.2022
Genre: Pissing, Caning, Whipping, BDSM, Stockings, Bondage
Cast: Betty

Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint. She was just threatened with the cane. Betty is a very temperamental girl. Tears rolled out of her eyes at the mere site of the magic wand. We only had to tease her with it. The watery flow of ice melting under the soles of her feet could not match the flow of torment from her eyes. She needs to rest now - let's put her in the cathedra. While Betty catches her breath we will apply the chicanery: butterfly pump gag, electrical tape, castration bands and suction tubes for her nipples and clitoris; clamps to splay the innies. Finally the electrical charged speculum squeezing the Grafenberg bulb. Ahhhh - the peal jam dripping from her vulva(1) is the icing on the cake.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
Total File Size : 2.86 GB
FileSize : 2.86 GB
Total Duration: 01:21:21
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from k2s.cc: 
Betty__Guinea_Betty__2160p.mp4

YerSat19:

Date : 07.04.2023
Genre: Ebony, Anal, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Bondage, Cum in Mouth, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, BDSM, Hardcore, Suspension
Director: The Pope
Cast: Alexis Tae, Tommy Pistol

Alexis has an insatiable appetite for bondage sex, so we paired her up with one of the sickest fucks we know, Tommy Pistol. She begins locked into a thick steel collar, that is secured to a steel pole that is drilled into the ground. Tommy begins to assess the situation and see exactly what Alexis is willing to do to get the almighty cock that she so desperately craves. Next, Alexis is tied in a standing doggy position with her neck tied to her ankles to prevent her from standing upright. He goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy before removing the butt plug and fucking her tight ass too. He pound her little ass deep and and hard, makes her clean his cock, and fucks her until she erupts with orgasms. Next, Alexis is in a full rope suspension and Tommy maneuvers under her to fuck her ass even more. We get the best view as Alexis' ass is filled with cock until she explodes with non stop orgasms. in the final scene, Alexis is on her back with one leg pulled up and out of the way so tommy can continue to fuck her tight ass, pussy and mouth. He attempts to fist her pussy, and Alexis continues to cum uncontrollably until tommy dumps his load in her slutty mouth.

VideoQuality: HD
Total File Size : 1.98 GB
FileSize : 1.98 GB
Total Duration: 00:55:02
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc: 
Alexis_Tae__Bondage_Anal_Fuck_Toy__720p.mp4

YerSat19:

Date : 2021
Genre: Vibrator, Humiliation, Ball Gag, Blonde, Dildo, Pain, Bondage, Torture, BDSM
Cast: Cowgirl, PD

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

VideoQuality: Full HD
Total File Size : 1.6 GB
FileSize : 1.6 GB
Total Duration: 00:44:36
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc: 
Cowgirl._Cowtest_1__1080p.mp4

YerSat19:

Date : 22.08.2020
Genre: Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Ring Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Anal Hook, Caning
Cast: Calico, Sister Dee

Calico is finally out of the hole, but her ordeal is far from over. The crew puts a fitted metal hood on her head. It's so tight that they have to put a stocking over her hair to keep it from getting caught. Once the helmet is on they attach her wrists to pipes connected to a waist belt and connect them together. Time to single tail her. With the helmet on she can't tell where it's coming from. For the finale Calico is going to have to endure some cold hard truths. Those truths are that she's going to be standing on blocks of ice. When she's survived that she's going to have to sit her beautiful little cunt on it.

Total File Size : 2.87 GB
FileSize : 2.87 GB
Total Duration: 00:53:46

Download from k2s.cc: 
Calico_Sister_Dee__Ice_Pony_III__720p.mp4

YerSat19:

Date : 25.09.2023
Genre: Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Tits Torture, BDSM, Flogging
Director: The Pope
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope

Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest sluts in the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she's gone before. This task could be daunting for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoria gets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutal suspension as it happens. Victoria begins bound and standing, and we see The Pope manipulate her body with rope until she is in a nasty predicament suspension. Every rope added helps develop the final position until Victoria is totally fucked. A vibe eases the suffering, but only a little. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-line holding her in a partial suspension. Her neck is pulled the opposite way of her body to create tension and make the tie more difficult to endure. The Pope launches a full out assault on her perfect ass with heavy impact implements until she is visibly marked from the intensity. Victoria is finished off with mind blowing orgasms that top her off.

Total File Size : 1.58 GB
FileSize : 1.58 GB
Total Duration: 00:43:58

Download from k2s.cc: 
Victoria_Voxxx__Harsh_Punishment_In_Grueling_Bondage__720p.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page