Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 89077 times)

Online Katrin19888

Pleasurable Pink Rope - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4300 on: May 14, 2024, 12:24:58 pm »

About video: I’ve been waiting all day for you to get home. When you arrive I’m wearing a robe on the couch and at first you think it will be an ordinary evening, but then I pull out some new pink rope from behind the pillow, telling you I’ve been waiting all day for you to come tie me up so I can try out the my shiny new rope! I stand up and strip off my robe, revealing my sexy sheer lingerie that I wore just for the occasion. I can’t wait to be tied up tight! I love how the rope feels in my hands and I know it will feel even better on my bare skin! So you get right to work binding my hands behind my back, but then you pull a surprise on me! You leave the room for a minute then return with a pair of my panties which you stuff in my mouth, and a stretchy white cloth that you cleave gag me tightly with! You continue on tying above and below my breasts before putting me on the ground and tying my ankles crossed as I squirm and moan through my gag. I have to admit I’m already really enjoying being helplessly bound and gagged! Then to my delight you add a nice tight crotch rope over my sheer panties. You finish it off by cranking me into the tightest possible hogtie because you know that’s how I like it! You tug on my crotch rope and pull out my tits, fondling and teasing me before you go upstairs to get more toys for us to play with. I’m left struggling and mmmpphhhing in the pleasurable pink ropes for several minutes as the crotch rope really starts making me wet, full of excitement and anticipation of what you’re going to do to me next!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:15:17
File Size : 667Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/99110db7155c0/Pleasurable_Pink_Rope.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Plucky Girl Detectives - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4301 on: May 14, 2024, 04:44:06 pm »

About video: Starring Chrissy Marie & Tilly McReese
The sequel to video 0168 "A Plucky Girl Detective". We fade in on our girl detective Chrissy still bound to the chair she was left in at the end of part one. Her head hangs low facing her lap as she sits in defeat that she was captured and has not been able to escape this mess. All of a sudden her partner enters the room and Chrissy shakes her head and mumbles furiously into her cleave and over the mouth gags trying to warn her partner of the trap that she is walking right into. Her partner Tilly approaches her and says “I got your message, came as quick as could, I will have you free in a second” as she ignores Chrissy’s attempts to warn her. She moves behind the chair and unties the bandana covering the detectives mouth and throws it to the side, discovering that she has a tight white cleave gag underneath. “Two gags? He really wanted to keep you quiet” she says as she fidgets with the knot on the thick white rag. Just then the masked man sneaks in behind her and clamps his hand over her mouth. “Nice of you to join us” he says as Tilly’s eyes freeze wide and both girls struggle furiously. “Lets get you a seat shall we” he says and drags her away from her partner who is still bound and gagged!
Now both girl detectives are tied up with rope and cleave gagged, wriggling tightly bound to their chairs. The masked man enters with two thick bands of shiny black leather fabric and ties one over each of their mouths OTM gagging them as they mumble and groan. He looks at his captives saying “you two just sit quietly for a while and I’ll be back later” and exits the room. The girls struggle and gag talk to each other, trying to help one another get free! After a few minutes Tilly manages to get free from her chair but her legs are still bound. Chrissy desperately wishes to be untied at this point, but Tilly raises her index finger up to her lips and signals to be quiet, then points to the door making a running motion with her fingers. Chrissy nods that she understands the plan. Tilly then hops over to the door and quietly cracks it open, peeking outside to make sure that their captor is indeed gone. Satisfied, she hops back over to Chrissy and unties her from the chair, then they both sit on the ground and reach up to pull down the black shiny OTM gags off their mouths before reaching behind their heads to untie their horribly tight cleave gags and throw them on the floor, obviously happy to be rid of them!
Chrissy thanks Tilly for coming so soon and says they gotta get out of there quick before he comes back, but first they have to find her phone because it has all the evidence needed to bust the creep. They stand up now totally freed and exit the room to start snooping about the place looking for the detectives smart phone. As Chrissy is rummaging through some drawers looking for her phone, Tilly is standing behind her and doesn’t notice the masked man has returned and is sneaking up on her with a bandana! He flips it over her head and over the mouth gags her then drags the silenced detective off camera as Chrissy remains preoccupied with finding her phone. A minute later she triumphantly pulls it out. “Found it!” she first smiles but is then instantly gagged over the mouth from behind with a bandana and pulled off camera to be reunited with her partner! Next we see both girls tightly tied together back to back with lots of rope, their bandana gags pulled tightly over their mouths to muffle their cries as they struggle. The masked man laughs out loud and says “that should hold you two trouble makers” then leaves as the two girls struggle and mumble into their gags. They are in for one long night

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:51
File Size : 645Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1512779fd4c4e/Plucky_Girl_Detectives.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Polling Predicament - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4302 on: May 14, 2024, 08:59:26 pm »

About video: Master Matt does not agree with Chrissys political views so he came up with a grand plan to make sure she wouldnt have a chance to cast her vote on election day, helping ensure his preferred candidate will win! Chrissy was dressed for the occasion on her way out the door when Master Matt snuck up on her and started tying her up with rope! She realized what he was up to and was yelling angrily so he cleave gagged her to keep her quiet then left her hogtied on the living room floor! While he finishes getting ready for the day Chrissy struggles against her bonds and mmpphhs in major frustration, gag talking and insisting she will get free and he wont get away with this! Just before he leaves to go to the polls, he comes back to make sure Chrissy has not gone anywhere, and indeed she hasnt made any progress! She is just as helpless as ever but to add to her humiliation he pulls down her jean shorts to expose her red, white & blue thong! He tells her he will be back for her after the polls close as goes to cast his vote. She is outraged that he is going to leave her like this, she has to find a way out so she can make sure her voice is heard! Will she manage to escape in time or is she bound to admit defeat!? No on screen tying - 12 full minutes of bound & gagged struggling!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:36
File Size : 626Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/738d33c42b8e1/Polling_Predicament.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Pretty Girl Packaged For Purchase - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4303 on: Today at 02:16:43 am »

About video: He needed to find another pretty young girl for one of his his high paying clients and had been stalking her for a few days now to learn her routine. Chrissy is just getting home from her evening jog and is going through the backyard to get inside when a man jumps out from hiding and grabs her, clamping one of his hands tightly over her mouth before she can manage to scream! He drags her inside kicking and struggling furiously to break free from the mans grasp, but he easily overpowers her! Next we see her with her hands taped behind her back and sneaker clad feet crossed and taped together as well, so there is no chance of her running, or even hopping, away! She cant talk because she is gagged with a strip of tape over her mouth but she whimpers helplessly as the man calls his customer to let him know he has some more merchandise ready for him to consider. Its not long before her potential buyer arrives!
Chrissy, still gagged, looks fearful as she listens to the men talk about her as is she isnt there! The buyer bends her over the couch and gets a good look at her before deciding that she will be a great addition to his collection! He tells his dealer that he just has to package her up in his ropes and then they can meet up to settle business. The buyer gets to work removing the temporary duct tape bondage from his new slave girl so that he can tie her up tight, just the way he likes! She wont be needing her tennis shoes any more so he takes them off but decides to leave her cute white ankle socks on. Chrissy is very scared and also in shock that this is actually happening! When the man finally removes the tape from her mouth, she frantically begs him to please let her go, but he doesnt let her say much before surprising her with panties stuffed into her mouth and a stretchy white cloth pulled tightly between her teeth to seal it all in! She continues to plead with him through the cleave gag but she is gagged so effectively now that all she can manage to get out are muffled mmmpppphhhss and grunts!
As the buyer continues to tie her up he is pleased to discover how flexible she is, tightly binding her elbows together so that theyre firmly touching! He pulls down her running shorts and watches her squirm around in her little white thong and tight arm bondage for a minute before deciding to add a crotch rope, giving her a little taste of what else is in store for her later! He finishes by hogtying her with the same rope, so that the crotch rope digs deeper as she struggles in desperation! Looking even prettier all packaged up in rope, he leaves her there helplessly hogtied and hopelessly struggling while he goes to pay up for his purchase! She squirms around on the floor trying to find a way out of her perilous predicament, but she is bound inescapably tight! In the end he returns and and gives her a sense of false hope as he removes her hogtie, but its just so he can more easily lift her up and throw her over his shoulder to carry her out to the car and off to her new home!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:45
File Size : 646Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/212e5b4cfd024/Pretty_Girl_Packaged_For_Purchase.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rich Girl Taken For Ransom - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4304 on: Today at 06:40:19 am »

About video: Chrissy comes to and realizes she is stuck in in what seems to be the trunk of a car! Her legs and wrists are tightly bound with duct tape and she cant remember how she got here! This is certaintly her worst nightmare, and she hopes this is just one of her stupid friends playing a prank on her! She then hears the engine go quiet, and a door open. She starts to kick and mmppphhh loudly through her tapegag, desperate for someone to help, but unfortunately for her the man who opens the trunk does not have intentions to help her! She looks up at with him with big eyes as she realizes she is in far worse of a predicament than she originally thought!
Once he gets her out of the trunk he makes her to hop over to a chair in the middle of the garage. At first she is hesitant, worried that she will fall with her legs taped together so tightly, but he threatens her into doing it anyway! She precariously hops to the chair and sits down, confused as to why there is a camcorder pointed at her, but relieved that the man is cutting her hands free from the tape. He explains to her that when he removes her gag, she has to look into the camera and tell his boss that if he ever wants to see his daughter again than he will have to pay up! Turns out, her rich CEO daddy fired him and he plans to use her as bait to make sure he gets proper severance pay! He makes her to hold a sign as she begs her daddy to pay the ransom so that she doesnt get hurt, crying that she is scared and worried that he is really serious! Indeed, the man intends to show just how serious he is!
With the camcorder still rolling he stuffs a large cloth into her mouth and gags her with more tape wrapped tightly around her mouth and head, telling his boss that this is just the beginning and she will get it much worse if he doesnt pay up quickly! He then tapes up her wrists again then pulls up her tank top, groping her as she squirms and mmppphhhsss in protest! To be sure she cant escape, he adds some extra tape around her body and secures her socked feet to the chair, leaving her helplessly tape bound and gagged while the man goes to send the video. Chrissy struggles desperately to get free from the inescapably tight tape, hoping daddy will pay the ransom and rescue her before its too late! After what seems like hours of struggling the man finally returns to let her know it looks like the boss is going to pay up, but unfortunately for Chrissy he will have to keep her there bound and gagged all night until he has the cold hard cash in hand

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:31
File Size : 542Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7ab8ff2554473/Rich_Girl_Taken_For_Ransom.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rich Wife Roped For Realism - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4305 on: Today at 12:25:12 pm »

About video: The video begins with Chrissy talking to her partner in crime. They are planning a scheme to get a huge ransom from her rich husband. She tells him her husband will be going out of town on a business trip and when he leaves she will be “captured”.
A few days later, Chrissy is lounging on the couch wearing short tight shorts and a white tank top when he partner sneaks in and hand gags from behind! As first she is surprised but after a couple of seconds he lets her go and she realizes who it is. “You scared me” she says. “Got to make this seem real” he replies, then goes on to tell her that next he has to tie her up and put her in the trunk!
Although reluctant at first she agrees that it will definitely make it more realistic! So next we see Chrissy in the trunk with her with her hands behind her back and her ankles bound! She is cleave gagged with a scarf.  She mmppphss and struggles around in the cramped quarters, hoping that they will arrive at their destination soon, as she is actually starting to feel a bit distressed!
Then the scene skips to Chrissy wearing a silk black robe with black bra and panties underneath. Her accomplice already has her on a chair with her hands tied behind her back and her feet tied. He opens up her silk robe to reveal her lingerie and show off her cleavage. Again, he tells her it’s for “realism.” He then gags her with a silk scarf and films her struggling and mmphing for a bit.
Finally, the drop off has her back in her house. She is naked on the bed with her hands tied behind her back and legs ankles bound, still cleave gagged with the silk scarf. She struggles and squirms around as the bed covers gradually come off revealing her naked body! She continue to try to get see if she can free herself from the ropes or if he tied her up way too realistically

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:42
File Size : 553Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/88c064e6974af/Rich_Wife_Roped_For_Realism.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Roped In My Red Miniskirt - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4306 on: Today at 04:37:12 pm »

About video: Someone please help! I was getting ready for a big date when an intruder tied me up and gagged me in my tight shiny red miniskirt and sexy high heels! He wrapped the ropes extremely tight around my nylon covered legs, wrists, elbows and finally breasts, really making them pop out! Then he hogtied me at the top of the stairs so that I was practically immobilized, where he left me bound and gagged as I watched him run off with all my valuables! Now Im stuck here struggling as hard as possible but I have no idea how I will ever possibly get free from all of this rope he wrapped around me! Im mmmppphhh-ing hard and desperately gag talking through the ballgag but its no use, no one could possibly hear me through thiw horrible thing! Instead it just makes me start drooling uncontrollably all over the floor where I am XXXX to roll around in it! I squirm and continue to struggle helplessly in my pantyhose and tied up heels. I sure hope Ill find a way escape before my date come to find me here and sees me in this humiliating position!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:11
File Size : 571Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6b6652a50c97f/Roped_In_My_Red_Miniskirt.mp4

Online Katrin19888

About video: Starring Chrissy Marie & Misty Lovelace
Chrissy is a realtor showing a condo to a couple. The woman (Misty) first asks is anyone is living in the place now and Chrissy tells her there isnt and the previous tenants just left all the furniture. As she starts telling the couple about the features of the condo, the man sneaks up behind and grabs her, hand gagging her tightly and telling her she better not scream if she doesnt want to get hurt! She asks what is going on and they explain they are going to rob her. The man shoves Chrissy down on the couch and Misty orders her to take off her shoes and stockings. Chrissy is hesitant and questions why they would ask her to do such a thing, but they again threaten her into submission. She is then given a pair of white cable knit knee socks to put on and ordered to stand up with her hands behind her back. Reluctant, Chrissy tries to question why again, and they break it to her that theyre going to tie her up! She starts to beg them to please not tie her up, but Misty just ignores her and hands her partner some rope and he gets to work binding her wrists behind her back. Chrissy calls her a bitch and Misty slaps her across the face in return and then suggests that they should gag the bitch! When he asks her what they should gag her with, Misty says she thinks they should use her panties, but first she needs to make them wet!
Misty lifts her skirt and starts rubbing herself over her panties. Once theyre nice and wet she holds them up to Chrissys mouth. Of course she refuses to open her mouth so the man pulls her hair and yanks her head back to get her to open up and then Misty shoves the panties deep into her mouth until she starts making gagging sounds! Misty just laughs and tells her she better get used to it! The man then takes a long white cloth and ties it tightly over her mouth. Now quite effectively gagged they start to play with the helpless realtor. Misty lifts up Chrissys skirt and removes her panties as the man gropes her and she struggles and mmmpphhs helplessly through her OTM gag. Misty suggests they tie a crotch rope on her and her partner agrees so they tie one nice and tight that really makes her squirm. They finish tying up her legs together then Misty pulls out her phone and starts taking pictures of the bound and gagged realtor, threatening that if she ever thinks of reporting this to the police she will put the photos all over the internet! They go through her purse and the man realizes he also needs the passcode for her phone, so he removes her gag and slaps her face to make her tell him. Once they get the code they decide to gag her even tighter, stuffing the soaked panties back into her mouth, cleave gagging her with one of her white thigh high stockings then tying the white cloth back over mouth! There is no way anyone could possibly hear her now. Misty tells him to hogtie her so they can get back business! Just as they are about to leave with all her valuables Misty comes back and starts to unbutton Chrissys blouse and pull out her breasts, pinching one of her nipples to test the gag one last time. She tells Chrissy that they are going to leave now and as she stands up the man suddenly clamps his hand over her mouth!
In the next scene Chrissy is still hogtied and gagged but has been moved to the bedroom, and Misty has been tied up to a chair in the same room but isnt gagged yet. Misty was also told to strip topless and take off her nylons to replace them with white knee high socks. She is very upset and asking him what the hell is going?! Matt pulls out the panties that they stripped off of Chrissy earlier and by the look on her face she really knows what is coming next! She refuses to open her mouth so he pulls her head back by her hair and then stuffs the panties in. He ties a white cloth tightly over her mouth as he explains that he has a friend who wants to buy them both and sell them into slavery. Now that both girls are bound and gagged he takes some photos of them and leaves them struggling while he goes to meet up with his friend and talk business. Chrissy has still been trying to escape this whole time, and after the man leaves she struggles hard and manages to get free! She removes all her ropes and her horrible gag and then laughs at Misty who is begging her for help. She really thinks Chrissy would help her after what she did to her? Payback is a bitch! Chrissy removes Mistys gag and asks her "How would you like to have a knee sock shoved in your mouth?". Misty begs and pleads not to be gagged again but the revengeful realtor shows no mercy as she stuffs the knee sock deep into her mouth and tightly OTM gags her with the other knee socks. As if she isnt gagged enough she decides to also tied the white cloth back over her mouth too! Chrissy leaves her there to struggle bound and double gagged so tightly she was on the verge of tears

Info file :
Runtime : 00:25:41
File Size : 1031Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7370088866ff8/Roped_Up_Realtor_Revenge_-_Chrissy_Marie_&_Misty_Lovelace.mp4