Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 97399 times)

Online Katrin19888

Bella Ink vs. Her Tangled Web
« Reply #4380 on: Today at 12:33:12 pm »

Categories: ballgag, breathplay, forcedorgasm, magicwand, orgasms, predicament, rope

About video: While the magic wand is usually effective for most women, it is a sliding scale. For Bella, that scale starts at 11 with even a few minutes driving her insane. It would be a shame if someone tied her in such a way that anytime she struggles it pulls on her neck ropes. Everything from her arms to her feet is set up to work against her as the wand does its job of bringing her to orgasm over and over. As Bella is so sensitive, her willpower to keep her limbs in check only goes so far. It’s only a matter of time before her leg or arms pull in response to her overwhelming sensations and start the cycle over again.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:12:37
File Size : 255Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/19089d2476024/Bella_Ink_vs._Her_Tangled_Web.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Bella Ink vs. Her Zipped Silence
« Reply #4381 on: Today at 04:43:22 pm »

Categories: ballgag, catsuit, pantyhose, zipties

About video: After managing to escape some tied I put her in a few weeks back, I haven’t heard the end of it. I guess that’s what I get for taking it easy on her. So for today, I figured Bella might need to be humbled a bit. Seeing the pile of zipties she knew she was in trouble. She even tried talking me out of it with promises never to mention her escape again. Unfortunately, my lesson was learned and there won’t be any more easy bondage for her. As Bella continued to protest, it seemed fitting to use a ziptie to secure her ballgag as well. She certainly won’t be getting that out anytime soon.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:57
File Size : 282Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1951fdc9f195e/Bella_Ink_vs._Her_Zipped_Silence.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bella Luxx vs. Form Over Function
« Reply #4382 on: Today at 09:23:50 pm »

Categories: escaping, hogtie, leotard, microfoam, mummification, muzzlegag, pantyhose, vetwrap

About video: Bella has never been mummified so instead of a normal wrap, I decided to add some flair to it. First, she’s wrapped top to bottom in black vetwrap. The second layer is a crossing pattern using black and white. Unfortunately, when trying something new, it’s easy to overlook some details. The end result being the wrap is not as secure as I’d like it to be. Will Bella be able to take advantage of this and escape? If anyone can do it, it would be Bella.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:37
File Size : 316Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5d13703daba6b/Bella_Luxx_vs._Form_Over_Function.mp4