Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 124999 times)

Online stachoo

Chastity Cheat
« Reply #13500 on: May 15, 2024, 05:03:59 pm »
Chastity Cheat

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1216

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Chastity Cheat
Format: mp4
Size: 292.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:41, 2790 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have locked my butler Jenkins in chastity for nine months, but the sissy maid has reported finding some suspicious stains in his socks when doing the laundry. I'm certain Jenkins isn't able to get the chastity device off - I keep the keys around my neck at all times - but is he finding a way to relieve himself even with the cage in place?! I put this theory to the test by teasing him with some facesitting and panty sniffing and some nipple torture, then seeing if just the smallest amount of stimulation on his caged cock with a vibrator is enough to make him ejaculate. And this load of semen isn't going to be cleaned up with a sock! (Duration 13m41s)

Published Thursday 8th of January 2015

Keywords:  stockings,  heels,  lingerie,  face sitting,  nikki,  trampling,  nipple torture,  domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 292.71 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Punched, Trampled, and Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet
« Reply #13501 on: May 16, 2024, 09:24:37 am »
Punched, Trampled, and Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Punched, Trampled, and Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet
Size: 126.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:31, 1001 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 126.81 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Trampled
« Reply #13502 on: May 16, 2024, 10:22:56 am »
Trampled

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Trampled
Size: 71.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:32, 2063 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 71.49 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet
« Reply #13503 on: May 16, 2024, 11:26:52 am »
Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet
Size: 110.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:56, 2061 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 110.6 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Her Little Fuck Toy
« Reply #13504 on: May 16, 2024, 12:21:46 pm »
Her Little Fuck Toy

Starring: Charlotte Sins

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Her Little Fuck Toy
Size: 738.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:50, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

This thief chose the wrong house to rob. Charlotte Sins caught him in the act.  She deals out the punishment swiftly and mercilessly. He thinks he is off the hook after a deep fucking, but Charlotte hasn't finished teaching him a lesson, and maybe she never will...

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: charlotte sins, pegging, strapon, female domination, leotard pantyhose, slut training, sissy training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 738.09 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Give Your Balls to Rocky Emerson
« Reply #13505 on: May 16, 2024, 01:16:45 pm »
Give Your Balls to Rocky Emerson

Starring: Rocky Emerson

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Give Your Balls to Rocky Emerson
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:32, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 238 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rocky Emerson is wearing black pantyhose, a red high cut leotard, a corset and heels.  She's 6 foot 2 and hot as fuck.  She catches you jerking off to her.

"As soon as you cum I'm going to kick you in the balls."

She teases you with her body, telling you to smack yourself in the nuts and squeeze them for her amusement. 

"I haven't been fucked for so long.  I wish I had someone to do it.  Too bad your little dick won't work for me."

"If your dick wasn't so little, I'd let you fuck my ass.  EVERYONE loves fucking my ass.  Too bad I'm just gonna kick you in the balls."

She gets you to edge yourself a few time.  When you do cum, she smiles big and tells you to get ready.

Later on, Rocky is wearing a blue leotard, high socks and sneakers.  She's on the sofa when she catches you jerking off to her again.

"Ok this time I'm going to kick you SO hard in the nuts after you cum."

"Slap yourself in the balls to get them ready for me."

She encourages you to jerk off, humiliating you along the way.  Making you edge and hurt yourself.  When you finally cum, she stands up and tells you to get ready.  You might never be able to cum again.

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM POV, GELDING, LEOTARD FETISH, TALL WOMEN.
Keywords: rocky emerson, tall women, rocky emerson ballbusting, edging, joi, leotard, pantyhose, leotard pantyhose, sneakers, heels, socks.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB<<<

Online stachoo

Charlotte Jerks Off Her Man Hooker
« Reply #13506 on: May 16, 2024, 02:17:09 pm »
Charlotte Jerks Off Her Man Hooker

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Charlotte Jerks Off Her Man Hooker
Size: 426.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:12, 4296 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

CHARLOTTE JERKS OFF HER MAN HOOKER

This was a custom video that I never posted. Hot edging hand job :)

Featuring: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Tags: Edging - Begging to Cum, Goth Girls, Hand Jobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 426.62 MB<<<

Online stachoo

MILK THE CUMSLUT
« Reply #13507 on: May 16, 2024, 03:19:04 pm »
MILK THE CUMSLUT

Starring: Karrlie Dawn

General:
Name: TVG_MILK THE CUMSLUT
Size: 183.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:41, 2322 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 48 Khz

Karrlie got a plan for milking day. She's going to make her slut stay on all fours, so that he can't see her Hot Body, while she jerks him like a sloppy little slut cow. She enjoys hurting and humiliating him, letting him know that when he cums he has to eat it. - 11:01 Minutes - Karrlie Dawn - FEATURES: HANDJOB, ORGASM, COW MILKING, HUMILIATION, CUM SWALLOWING, FEMALE DOMINATION.

Category: MADE TO CUM
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: tease & denial, cum swallowers, handjobs, humiliation, made to cum.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.09 MB<<<

Online stachoo

FOOT BLACKMAIL - BROOKE
« Reply #13508 on: May 16, 2024, 04:19:47 pm »
FOOT BLACKMAIL - BROOKE

Starring: Brooke Haven

General:
Name: TVG_FOOT BLACKMAIL - BROOKE
Format: wmv
Size: 197.23 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:54, 3506 Kbps, 720x480, 60.000 fps
Audio: Extensible, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Mean Slut has the Professor wrapped around her finger, or rather her toes. She keeps him in chastity and comes over to taunt him by sticking her high heels into his crotch and making him massage her feet. She taunts him to give her a 'A' in her class. She's in control of his cock and won't let him fuck anybody, not even his wife. She BLACKMAILS him by threatening to tell his wife about them if she doesn't get an 'A'.

Features: Foot Domination, High Heels, Pantyhose, Foot Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial. - 6:54 Minutes - Brooke

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related categories:
Keywords: Chastity, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Pantyhose Domination, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 197.23 MB<<<

Online stachoo

COCK COERCION - PROFESSOR PAYS THE SULTRY STUDENT - BROOKE
« Reply #13509 on: May 16, 2024, 05:15:26 pm »
COCK COERCION - PROFESSOR PAYS THE SULTRY STUDENT - BROOKE

Starring: Brooke Haven

General:
Name: TVG_COCK COERCION - PROFESSOR PAYS THE SULTRY STUDENT - BROOKE
Format: wmv
Size: 241.63 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:14:42, 1940 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Can't give much of a preview for this Hot Scene, It's too Hot. The Sultry Student has had the slutty professor in chastity for over a month. Now she's ready to Extract Her Ransom. He's had to teach all the classes with all the sexy students and he couldn't even get a hard-on. Now Brooke has the key to his chastity but before he can get out he has to agree to get her and off campus condo so she can fuck all the time. She gets her pussy up close to his locked cock and plays with herself.

She sticks her High Heels around his caged cock while she cums. He agrees to her demands and she frees his cock. She toys with it, but she wants more if she's going to let him cum. She squeezes his sore balls, she runs her long finger nails all over his dick and sticks her long nails in his pee hole. She even sticks the heel of her shoe in his pee hole and streams out the precum. Rubbing her heels up and down his cock she has him under complete Sexual Control.

She cums twice before even thinking about letting the slutty professor cum. After She has gotten what she wants, she the professor to cum all over her hand, cause that's the only sex he gets. Then she locks him back up, because that's her power. - 14:42 Minutes - 3 Minutes free - Brooke

Features: Financial Domination, Tease, Chastity, Hand Job, Big Tits, Long Nails, High Heels, Handjob Cum Shot. - ONE REALLY HOT CLIP

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Chastity, Financial Domination, Handjobs, High Heels, Made To Cum, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.63 MB<<<

Online stachoo

400 Brutal Sneaker Jumps
« Reply #13510 on: Today at 09:12:37 am »
400 Brutal Sneaker Jumps

Starring: Kloe

General:
Name: VAR_400 Brutal Sneaker Jumps
Size: 1.69 GB
Video: avc1, 00:29:39, 7937 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

With each clip I film, I become more and more brutal with my ball stomping! Tonight I have my slave lie down, trapped in cock box, vulnerably exposed for my fun! I get right to work with a SAVAGE 200 FULL WEIGHT, FULL STRENGTH round of jumping DIRECTLY on his cock and balls. When you say full weight, you can see just how hard and high I jump before slamming down on his balls! The Tread on my sneakers is absolutely fierce, allowing me to grip and trap exactly where I want. I keep count, allowing him to know just how many he has left! His cock and balls begin to swell up in size and they turn a darker and darker shade of red, hot with pain!

He thinks he finished at 200, but I decide I'm going to put on another pair of even more brutal shoes and continue with ANOTHER 200! He moans out as I slam down with extreme pressure over and over! My aim is perfect, as each jump, threatens to be his last! The more I jump, the more swollen his manhood becomes, covered in small welts and bruises, but I couldn't care less! I keep count the entire time increasing severity as I go! An instant classic! Show me someone who jumps longer, harder and more extreme than I do. I'll remake this clip just to out do them!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, FOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING, STILETTOS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, cock box, foot fetish, cbt, high heels, perfect feet, female domination, stilettos, marching, domination, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.69 GB<<<

Online stachoo

POV Face Licking Officer!
« Reply #13511 on: Today at 11:18:26 am »
POV Face Licking Officer!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: VAR_POV Face Licking Officer!
Size: 655.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:35, 7699 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Custom: I am a dirty sexy little cop and I've got you all to myself, there's nothing you can do about it...

So just comfortable and let me work my sticky wet tongue all over you little face lol

I'm the boss and I set the rules, you messed with me and things are about to get messy on your face hahaha

Category: FACE LICKING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, BIG TITS, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, face licking, goddess worship, pussy worship, big tits, tit worship, tease and denial, mesmerize, brat girls, sub, pussy denial, bratty goddess, latina goddess, latina domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 655.83 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Having my dirty heels and feet cleaned after a long day shopping in town

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Having my dirty heels and feet cleaned after a long day shopping in town
Size: 424.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1584, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 424.41 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Bad school girl stomps and milks a load from that poor little cock with clear stripper heels

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Bad school girl stomps and milks a load from that poor little cock with clear stripper heels
Size: 364.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:15, 6000 Kbps, 872x1920, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.48 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Take your pick and let me know what you want xxx
« Reply #13514 on: Today at 02:07:35 pm »
Take your pick and let me know what you want xxx

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Take y0ur pick and let me know what y0u want xxx
Size: 92.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:05, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1440, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 92.34 MB<<<

Online stachoo

2500 Cash Point Meet
« Reply #13515 on: Today at 03:07:12 pm »
2500 Cash Point Meet

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
Name: AMG_2500 Cash Point Meet
Size: 638.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 12019 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

My real financial slave came crawling back to me after flaking and being a dummy, haha. So I had him meet me during my filming at Mean Girl Manor. I made him send me a $500 Amazon gift card ahead of time (not in the video- in real life) just to as a penalty to be invited back to the Manor so he could even be allowed the PRIVILEGE of kneeling before MY beauty and giving me MORE $$$! LOL!

So he gave me $2800 plus the $500 gift card I made him send as proof that he was really going to show up. Oh plus another $200 because I wasnt going to let a financial slave that begged to be wallet ra-ped go with any cash left in his wallet.

What kind of service would I be doing him if I actually let him keep any money?? haha! After that I made him realize that this is only the down payment on the amount he will be paying me for the rest of his life, I sent him on his way. Poor little guy rode his bicycle all the way here to drop off all his cash for 15 minutes then I just laughed in his face and sent him on his way back home. Pathetic. And totally OWNED by ME.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 638.11 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Caged Extortion
« Reply #13516 on: Today at 06:48:06 pm »
Caged Extortion

General:
Name: AMG_Caged Extortion
Size: 958.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:58, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Princess Cindi has some loser locked up in a cage in her garage that she has targeted at a bar and tricked into thinking he will get lucky with her. His hands are cuffed behind his back and legs bound- helpless. He also has very painful clamps on his nipples just to t0rture him. She teases him the whole clip, with her black shiny leggings. She tells him that if he tells her his master password for his laptop, she will take off the clamps and let him out of the cage.

With this password she will have access to his Facebook, all his email accounts, and at least 1 bank account with more $50,000!!! Oh, and ALSO a BUNCH of humiliating stuff that she can use to further blackmail him with whether he is tied up or not! (She wont even need to t0rture him anymore to get whatever she wants out of him!)

After he finally tells her the password she explains to him that she will be blackmailing him from now on. Do you have any idea what I'm going to do with you now? I've got your name and address, your boss's info, your Facebook friends. I've got pictures of all the humiliating things Ive done to you- and they will think you actually LIKED having it done to you LOL! You cant stop me.

You will basically just have to give me everything I want. And not some stupid little tribute. I want you to make my car payments, pay for my shopping, my shoes- everything! I will decide how much money you will have for you own every month.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM, HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BLACKMAIL FANTASY.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 958.41 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Stepped On Servant
« Reply #13517 on: Today at 06:49:11 pm »
Stepped On Servant

General:
Name: AMG_Stepped On Servant
Size: 659.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:34, 11968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

It is the first time my new slave has ever gotten trampled in heels and I love the fact that he will literally do anything I say! He will literally lay there like a human rug or door mat as I stand on him telling him how he will serve me in any way I wish. He will let me walk on him, use him and even crush his bones if it makes me happy.

This is how far beneath me he is and I can only communicate that to a new slave like this by really digging my sharp high heels right through his skin. His skin is literally mine to mark up any way I want because his life is now MINE.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE SUPREMACY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CRUSH, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TRAMPLING.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 659.4 MB<<<